Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 10:22 AM
Highway Riding

Received 95 Likes on 80 Posts

This thread is awesome! Lots of fail lots of win and in the end guys that are working and reading this win the most.. Thx guys awesome drama!
Old 07-02-2009, 10:28 AM
Jeff92se

Received 1,074 Likes on 966 Posts

Lawchich owns a G35 coupe. DG color. Just for reference.

And this thread is again so much win now.

If someone did created a lawchick FTL post thread, it would prove god exists. haha
Old 07-02-2009, 11:00 AM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
Just when I thought this thread wouldn't make it to 4000 replies...someone tosses some napalm on this biatch.
ARe you crazyyyyy...I am just making sure that when we hit 8000...Coach's name is not on the 8000 mark

I am going to sit back and watch this one
Old 07-02-2009, 11:19 AM
Lawy'dU

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
Try again, baby girl. I'm 6'2", 220lb, Mr. Clean do w/ a full beard. Next time you're at a show where we are taking top trophies at w/ TWC, how about you stop by and introduce yourself? I'd say that I could meet you at RA the next time I'm in SoCal, but I don't know where Scott's apartment is...

Now that you brought up bodily appearances, does your boy Scott still have his nips pierced?

For a law student your rebuttals are rather uninteresting and boring. Gonna do pro bono if/when you ever pass the bar?

Darren(yawns)
I would have stopped by an introduced myself if I was there. I was in the middle of midterms. I only know of one of your intense guys on the forum that tried to take sam home lol.

If you want to grab a beer when you are in SD, definitely hit me up. I'm sure Scott would be down to meet up as well, but you'll have to call and invite him yourself.

Your retorts about my schooling and my chosen career are laughable. I'm not resorting to rhetoric or any other form of bashing. Nor am I actually debating the issue with anyone, since I still don't see anyone's problem with Scott...
Old 07-02-2009, 11:19 AM
escobar929

the lulz are back!

i was starting to think this thread was nearing its end!
Old 07-02-2009, 11:22 AM
Lawy'dU

Originally Posted by go-fast
you prove my point about honesty with this post,he has no business license, so he has no payroll,so he is a tax cheat.how can you support someone who seeks unfair advantage(this is not the definition of an underdog).can you imagine small shop overhead?he's undercutting price by CHEATING and you sit here in defense of it.....i'm done with you,you fail
I don't know about scott's business license. SFR was delinquent on their license for months, but when that was posted the original poster was banned. Scott has an accountant and for all I know pays taxes. Unless you have any evidence to the contrary please post it. Otherwise your claim bears no weight.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:25 AM
Lawy'dU

Originally Posted by doug
sounds like you didn't trust him that much
Not at all. I ordered coilovers from scott and he never got back to me. After a month I finally purchased them from importimage. It turned out that there was a whole mixup with BC, because I guess pete thought Scott was asking for them for sponsorship purposes.

But with the lack of communication in the prior transaction I made a point of calling him daily. Plus I wanted my car back ASAP because I was bumming a ride from people
Old 07-02-2009, 11:28 AM
Lawy'dU

Originally Posted by doug
Sort of like a Used Car Salesman? I'm not sure how you figured Scott was knowledgeable.. Scott used to tumble over his posts here on the forum and have to wait for Mr. A to come in and clarify them.. or he would make a post.. someone ask a question and 2 hours later he was still on the board but wouldn't come up with an answer for 2 days.. if you found him knowledgable.. it just shows how ignorant you were
I don't know about Scott's forum posts. He's a busy guy, and I know he has a tenancy to forget things if he isn't reminded.

Everyone speaks different from how they write, and frankly, all of the perceptions you have about people via the forum are blown out of the window when you actually talk to them in person.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:29 AM
Lawy'dU

Originally Posted by IzYou
I got a thread invalid , but here was my contribution.

I'll play.

I'm pretty sure in most cases the fiberglass peice would be more heavier than poly urethane since it is much thinner and has less density than fiberglass. IMO
Not for the TS bumper for the G35 at least. The poly one I have is almost twice as heavy as my damn stock bumper.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:34 AM
Lawy'dU

Originally Posted by XKR
OHHH LAWD !!!!!...When you think you have heard the DUMBEST/RETARDED crap....someone finds a post that throws that idea out the window.

ERIC !!! Please start that thread and get Romey, John or Dave to sticky it !!!
Okay XKR, I'll play:

What's your real name? Is it Michael Lynne, or Michael Williams? You use both online. Your house is apparently registered to Michael Williams so I'm assuming that is your name

You say you're a doctor correct?

If so, where and when did you finish school, where did you intern at, and where did you do your residency? Are you licensed, and what is your cert number?

As to my knowledge there is no doctor licensed and practicing within 300 miles of Pearline TX (where you reside).

I'm not the only person who doesn't think you're a doctor and that your are full of sht, so now that you have contributed so much to the demand for Scott to produce his records, it's time to produce yours.

p.s. Yes, I know, you'll probably have this post deleted by the mods.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:35 AM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

A urethane bumper would be heavier than an frp bumper.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:37 AM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Lawy'dU
I don't know about scott's business license. SFR was delinquent on their license for months, but when that was posted the original poster was banned. Scott has an accountant and for all I know pays taxes. Unless you have any evidence to the contrary please post it. Otherwise your claim bears no weight.

OK there dumbass.

Check for yourself

http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/wllqryna$lcev2.startup?p_qte_code=ARD&p_qte_pgm_code=1310

But lets Checks Scotts First.LOL

Search Results for Auto Repair Dealers

This information is updated Monday through Friday - Last updated: JUL-01-2009

To see all the information for a licensee, click on the highlighted name. This will also include disciplinary actions if any are present.

No records returned

Please see the Search Instructions for more details in finding a licensee.
First Previous

And here is ours, for reference I copied and pasted it.

License Type Description
Automobile Repair Dealer

To see all the information for a licensee, click on the highlighted name. This will also include disciplinary actions if any are present.

Name Type Number Status Address City Zip County Green Station?
SPEED FORCE RACING ARD 252507 Valid 10149 PROSPECT AVENUE SANTEE 92071 SAN DIEGO N

Record 1

First Previous
Old 07-02-2009, 11:38 AM
Lawy'dU

Originally Posted by TurboTim
Hey dude.You are a joke.If you are talking about Roberts Z.He has a street tune on it with conservative timing.He needed his car back and we were in the middle of moving to our new 7500 sq.ft shop! What size is Scotts shack again?

If you are so bad *** and your Z is so fast lets have a little street race.Your Z vs. my stock block Z and I will put my pink slip on the line. You up for it?
Conservative timing? He was on a Unichip and then you moved him to a split second box.

Secondly, I never claimed my G35 was fast. In fact I think it is rather slow. This is why I found your customer's car so comical.

Lastly, if Scott worked on honda civics and other cars besides Z's and G's, Yeah he would be making tons more money. This is why you have stayed in business.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:39 AM
Highway Riding

Received 95 Likes on 80 Posts

Okay XKR, I'll play:

What's your real name? Is it Michael Lynne, or Michael Williams? You use both online. Your house is apparently registered to Michael Williams so I'm assuming that is your name

You say you're a doctor correct?

If so, where and when did you finish school, where did you intern at, and where did you do your residency? Are you licensed, and what is your cert number?

As to my knowledge there is no doctor licensed and practicing within 300 miles of Pearline TX (where you reside).

I'm not the only person who doesn't think you're a doctor and that your are full of sht, so now that you have contributed so much to the demand for Scott to produce his records, it's time to produce yours.

p.s. Yes, I know, you'll probably have this post deleted by the mods.

Judging by some of the mods he has i would say he has doctor money...
Old 07-02-2009, 11:41 AM
Lawy'dU

Originally Posted by TurboTim
OK there dumbass.

Check for yourself

http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/wllqryna$lcev2.startup?p_qte_code=ARD&p_qte_pgm_code=1310

But lets Checks Scotts First.LOL

No records returned

Please see the Search Instructions for more details in finding a licensee.
First Previous

And here is ours, for reference I copied and pasted it.

License Type Description
Automobile Repair Dealer

Name Type Number Status Address City Zip County Green Station?
SPEED FORCE RACING ARD 252507 Valid 10149 PROSPECT AVENUE SANTEE 92071 SAN DIEGO N

Record 1

First Previous
Yeah, you finally paid for your license. Good for you. Again, this license BS has nothing to do with Scott's work product

Again I'm not attempting to defend him, I'm just can't see your point in bringing up his license. Is this the extent that you have on Scott? I'd like to know, since I'm still one of his customers and the rest of the Z community in SD still goes to him...
Old 07-02-2009, 11:42 AM
Lawy'dU

Originally Posted by Highway Riding
Judging by some of the mods he has i would say he has doctor money...
Yeah, he has money from somewhere, but that could be family money; it could be money from a different career; etc.

It doesn't even shed any light on how a practicing doctor, with his own practice, can spend so much time online.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:46 AM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

AHHHHH the thread has been brought back to life with gusto.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:49 AM
pimpin714style

Conservative timing? He was on a Unichip and then you moved him to a split second box.

Secondly, I never claimed my G35 was fast. In fact I think it is rather slow. This is why I found your customer's car so comical.

Lastly, if Scott worked on honda civics and other cars besides Z's and G's, Yeah he would be making tons more money. This is why you have stayed in business.
aww b1tch u might as well give up, first you claim more horsepower on a car that hasnt yet been dyno'd, finding my car comical when u were nutthuggin on scotts work for your build which you claimed was barely breaking the 300 mark, i realize u talk alot of **** without anything to back it up, you also said SFR was going under and they didnt know how to install a JWT kit and u talked alot of **** on one of the mods here, remember? ill let you tell it cause im starting to get real interested on ur methods of bu11sh1t.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:51 AM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

On an SS box with a tune done for high compression with retard timing for 7-8 psi of boost.The tune is the same except we altered the fuel and left the timing the same.Since he now has less compression,we can run more ignition advance(or for a retard like you)we can run less retard.Retard!Better get your hero Scott to check what I am saying so that you know it is truthful.Oh wait,he donest know how to tune.The only tunes he uses is the tunes him and Michale Alvarez stole from JWT.LOL
Old 07-02-2009, 11:53 AM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Yeah, you finally paid for your license. Good for you. Again, this license BS has nothing to do with Scott's work product

Again I'm not attempting to defend him, I'm just can't see your point in bringing up his license. Is this the extent that you have on Scott? I'd like to know, since I'm still one of his customers and the rest of the Z community in SD still goes to him...
Yes we paid for our licenss,we got a new shop and paid for first and last months rent which is more then you make in a year,bought a Dyno Dynamics dyno,hired two new employees,etc.............and what is Scott doing?Selling his *** on El Cajon Blvd?

Then what are you doing on here if you are no defending Scott? As a matter of fact,I could have you banned very easily because (everyone hates you and) you are make libelous comments about a forum sponser but you know what.........keeep it coming dude.I am enjoying this.

Last edited by TurboTim; 07-02-2009 at 11:56 AM.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure