Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 04:51 PM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blasian
We gave you guys a playground.
Thank you sir
Old 03-04-2009, 04:54 PM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by blasian
Ditto
Have fun, just keep it clean
Please.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:00 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Yet fallenromeo can take the time to post on that "other" site after Scott made a long winded post reference what is being posted here on my350z (which I won't give him the satisfaction or opportunity to circumvent the permaban by posting it here).
Actually I am at work and I casually check in to each site when I need a break from my mind numbing work. Sorry I didn't respond here quick enough for you. This thread grows so fast I am not even attempting to try and keep up. I am not going to go back and read all this mess, so what exactly is it you need from me pumpkin?

It must be nice to have nothing to do other than tool around on forums all day expecting everyone to have as little to do as you do each day.

Now if you will excuse me I need to get back to my work.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:06 PM
coachk
Banned

Originally Posted by coachk
I've never had any dealings with Scott/RA so here's my question:
If he was doing everything legit(business wise) and not BS'ing his customers, IS HE AN EXPERIENCED installer/builder/tuner. I've often wondered about that....

Basically, does he know his $hit about the Z/G
Any takers
Old 03-04-2009, 05:09 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Any takers
coach stop playing around.. we are not fans of your rhetorical questions
Old 03-04-2009, 05:11 PM
XKR

Any takers

Whats that sound Coach

Originally Posted by doug
coach stop playing around.. we are not fans of your rhetorical questions
Old 03-04-2009, 05:17 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by XKR
2) Should I ask Sharif why is it that he did not make 800whp on my car when I had the 700bb's????
I told you..I have to take OFF the return fuel system, and run 500cc injectors.....couple that with a little time in our shed out back, and it's done.

Seriously, I have done ALL of the JWT TT kits....many times over and on our dyno, this is all you can expect to get, and that's killing it....with the customer standing over me raising the boost controller themselves....you know who you are.

1) 530bb basic kit 450whp
2) 700bb kit with included JWT intercooler: 550whp-600whp
3) 850bb with upgraded front mount intercooler: 700whp
Old 03-04-2009, 05:21 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fallenromeo
Actually I am at work and I casually check in to each site when I need a break from my mind numbing work. Sorry I didn't respond here quick enough for you. This thread grows so fast I am not even attempting to try and keep up. I am not going to go back and read all this mess, so what exactly is it you need from me pumpkin?

It must be nice to have nothing to do other than tool around on forums all day expecting everyone to have as little to do as you do each day.

LOL If you would go back and look at what I quoted earlier with my cricket post, you would see that it was directed at anyone from the RA camp in general. There was silence and no response. Then I saw you posting on the other site about us wanting to have sex with Scott. My post and Darren's post have still been unaddressed here. Hence, why Chebesto posted a cricket vid. I frankly don't care whether you personally choose to address our posts or not.

Oh and FYI...
I did 5 hours overtime this morning with 2 of my squadmates reference 2 burglary suspects we arrested for multiple burglaries with multiple victims/locations. We tracked down 5 victims and returned their property to them. Then we impounded 32 items of suspected stolen property, did 6 separate reports, and booked these guys on 6 felony counts each. I am now going to try to get an hour of sleep before I get ready to go back on duty for another 10 hours+ and do it all over again. I hope your day has been equally accomplished.

Kthnxbai
Old 03-04-2009, 05:34 PM
athenG

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
I told you..I have to take OFF the return fuel system, and run 500cc injectors.....couple that with a little time in our shed out back, and it's done.

Seriously, I have done ALL of the JWT TT kits....many times over and on our dyno, this is all you can expect to get, and that's killing it....with the customer standing over me raising the boost controller themselves....you know who you are.

1) 530bb basic kit 450whp
2) 700bb kit with included JWT intercooler: 550whp-600whp
3) 850bb with upgraded front mount intercooler: 700whp

That is it? I'll ship my car to RA then and maybe he can squeeze low-mid 500 with my ST. I'm only running a 60 O trim turbo so if I upgrade to a BB 60-1 then I'm pretty sure Scott can hit 600whp with it.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:51 PM
MethodRN
For Sale

Oh and FYI...
I did 5 hours overtime this morning with 2 of my squadmates reference 2 burglary suspects we arrested for multiple burglaries with multiple victims/locations. We tracked down 5 victims and returned their property to them. Then we impounded 32 items of suspected stolen property, did 6 separate reports, and booked these guys on 6 felony counts each. I am now going to try to get an hour of sleep before I get ready to go back on duty for another 10 hours+ and do it all over again. I hope your day has been equally accomplished.

Kthnxbai
I've saved about 20 lives today and still had time to post on here....... That's pretty accomplised in a 12hr span. Not to mention I'm on call all night, till tomorrow 9PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:02 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

This is very simple.
You or any ONE person provide us with what Tim and all of the legitimate shops on this board are requesting:

1. Address and telephone number of RA's physical location
2. EPA license
3. Business license
4. Re-seller permit

EVERY shop who has posted in this thread can provide this info. We can take baby steps if that helps you: Just post the answer for #1. At that point we will move to #2.

Darren(second time requesting answers to these very super questions)
Old 03-04-2009, 06:11 PM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

LOL If you would go back and look at what I quoted earlier with my cricket post, you would see that it was directed at anyone from the RA camp in general. There was silence and no response. Then I saw you posting on the other site about us wanting to have sex with Scott. My post and Darren's post have still been unaddressed here. Hence, why Chebesto posted a cricket vid. I frankly don't care whether you personally choose to address our posts or not.

Oh and FYI...

Kthnxbai
Congrats, sounds like you had an accomplishing day (and much more interesting than mine.) I am working 10-14 hours a day 6 days a week right now and don't have much free time to spend on these forums, that is why I am not keeping up. I didn't see your post that you are referencing and I already said Im not going back to try and catch up.

Darren, I don't work for RA and I don't have access to that info. Why the hell do you keep asking me for it like I have some special access to any of Scott's files or paperwork. And guess what, (read above) it is my busy season! I haven't seen Scott or spoken to him other than on the forums in I don't know how long because I am busy. You already called him out on the other site, let him post it for you there. Or have one of your super friends in the "recon" unit drive over to his house and get it from him.

Im happy that you guys think highly enough of me to go be a part of your recon team, unfortunately I don't have the time. You called Scott out, let him respond to you.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:42 PM
XKR

You already called him out on the other site, let him post it for you there. Or have one of your super friends in the "recon" unit drive over to his house and get it from him.
I already have a team on it

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER

This is very simple.
You or any ONE person provide us with what Tim and all of the legitimate shops on this board are requesting:

1. Address and telephone number of RA's physical location
2. EPA license
3. Business license
4. Re-seller permit

EVERY shop who has posted in this thread can provide this info. We can take baby steps if that helps you: Just post the answer for #1. At that point we will move to #2.

Darren(second time requesting answers to these very super questions)
LMAO...Darren.....post this on every new page until one of the gives the info we request

Last edited by XKR; 03-04-2009 at 06:47 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:44 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Romeo,

Fair enough. In all reality, I'm not part of any "click" nor do I have any "superfriends" who do recon work (God bless their dear souls though). As I've stated, my interest is solely as a paying dues, legitimate vendor and business in this industry.

We feel that anyone marketing on this board and the other board should have to adhere to the same rules/playing field of: doing business LEGALLY.

Providing legal documents will do a WORLD of difference where the dubious state of his legitimacy as a business practicing LEGALLY is concerned. On the other board, he stated straight up that we have no legitimacy and that he can, has and will answer any and all questions. Simply put: he called himself out.

Darren
Old 03-04-2009, 06:46 PM
doug

Mike.. you're like George Clooney's character in the Ocean Series.. just came to mind since i'm watching Ocean's 13 on Blu-Ray.. man the definition is crazy
Old 03-04-2009, 06:49 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Mike.. you're like George Clooney's character in the Ocean Series.. just came to mind since i'm watching Ocean's 13 on Blu-Ray.. man the definition is crazy
i see you got your "plasma"

yes its hella nice
Old 03-04-2009, 06:51 PM
XKR

I love all of those movies 11 12 and 13.....
Old 03-04-2009, 06:52 PM
doug

I must admit i never asked Julian to see his license or info when i went to him, but i didn't have to.. it was a real fcking shop.. it smelled like a shop.. it looked like a shop and it operated like a shop.. Julian never told me he was going to park my car outside his house and the condition the place was.. not even in a garage.. then bring it down to X Shop to have this done.. then down to Y shop to have that done and to Z shop to have it tuned.. are you kidding me?

i just can't understand how RA Customers would settle for something like that or even entertain such an idea.. its not like you're getting an intake installed.. i mean this is thousands of dollars .. serious money.. i just can't understand it..
Old 03-04-2009, 06:54 PM
XKR

I must admit i never asked Julian to see his license or info when i went to him, but i didn't have to.. it was a real fcking shop.. it smelled like a shop.. it looked like a shop and it operated like a shop.. Julian never told me he was going to park my car outside his house and the condition the place was.. not even in a garage.. then bring it down to X Shop to have this done.. then down to Y shop to have that done and to Z shop to have it tuned.. are you kidding me?

i just can't understand how RA Customers would settle for something like that or even entertain such an idea.. its not like you're getting an intake installed.. i mean this is thousands of dollars .. serious money.. i just can't understand it..
Because they dont know any better Doug.....Scott is a good talker....like you have discovered....most are under 25.....fresh meat for Scott/VRT/RA.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:59 PM
doug

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
i see you got your "plasma"

yes its hella nice
lol

Attached Thumbnails Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure-img00195-20090304-2255.jpg  

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure