Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

EPIC FAIL on g35driver: Scott Bush's permaban is lifted

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009 | 05:14 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by rcdash
This has nothing to do with being nice. This is about doing the right thing because it's the right thing to do, not because you might get caught or you have developed a rapport with that person. Scott does and says things that are not always accurate and it gets him in trouble. There is a reason so many people have an issue with him. Keep in mind that when he first split from VRT, everyone cut him some slack. He got back into this on his own. He may be well intentioned and he may try to make things right with those he deals with personally (he did try to make things right with me), but that doesn't excuse the ongoing behavior. On another note, as a lawyer you should know the importance of keeping good records - try to relay that to Scott. He's made a mess of things in regards to this in the past with sloppy documentation. So when he tells his "friends" that XKR is lying and I know that isn't true, and claims that he couldn't find supporting documents, please! Maybe he just needs a good wife to keep him straight, take care of his books, and pull him by his ear now and again.

EDIT: ... and I believe he has been re-banned, again, on g35driver. There must be a reason - it's not a witch hunt - you can deny and point fingers or you can dig deeper. All the old posts can be searched by user name.

EDIT #2: Wait a minute, did you just say that it was a bad judgment call on my part to want to remove the VRT sticker from my engine bay? Are you kidding me? Even Scott would remove a damn VRT sticker!

OK..its out there now.....my wife is the one that cracks the whip

They dont understand Raj....The truth causes more drama

Originally Posted by Philthy
Keri is doing well, thanks - say hello to your much better half...

I've been extremely busy with work and two of my other small projects that turned into two pretty wicked fast street cars, loving the AWD! The G needed a motor refresh, not getting into it on here but it's stronger and faster than ever...

Don't know about Z-days, time off this year is going to be limited and there are three time attack events that I would like to get to this year - I want to reset the track records we set last year in Mod RWD and take one away from someone
Good to hear....hope to see you soon.

Originally Posted by rcdash
I think there is a distinction between accusation and a statement of fact. The first is an allegation that may be based on suspicion, the second is not.

Besides, XKR does start to have a bit too much fun when his recon antenna goes up. We're helping him with that.

Nothing Ghey here...but this is why I love you guys.....LIKE I SAID....NOTHING GHEY HERE......ERIC...DO NOT POST ANY FLAGS...I AM NOT KIDDING !!!

Last edited by XKR; 02-19-2009 at 05:30 PM.
Old 02-19-2009 | 05:14 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器
Premier Member

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
Doctors and vendors vs pseudo lawyers. Priceless.

Darren
Indeed
Old 02-19-2009 | 05:16 PM
skaterbasist

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Don't be dense. I can take my case to IB via the friends in the staff I have here. It was Scott's actions on my350z that got Scott permabanned on both sites in the first place. IB is impartial, yet they decided to enforce the permaban on both sites when the my350z staff presented the case to them.
But instead you created this thread. You should try shooting them a private message with the same tone of yours. I'm sure they'll be more than willing to help you out

Scott had his issues with both sites. And in case you haven't noticed, he's still banned on G35driver. And it wasn't because you requested it.

P.S I'm not taking "sides" on this issue regarding Scott @ RA. I didn't come and post for that reason.
Old 02-19-2009 | 05:22 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by skaterbasist
But instead you created this thread. You should try shooting them a private message with the same tone of yours. I'm sure they'll be more than willing to help you out

Scott had his issues with both sites. And in case you haven't noticed, he's still banned on G35driver. And it wasn't because you requested it.

P.S I'm not taking "sides" on this issue regarding Scott @ RA. I didn't come and post for that reason.

But you should thank RudeG for starting this thread What would you be doing now if it was not for this.......
Old 02-19-2009 | 05:24 PM
fallenromeo

Whatever you say bud - I did the same exact mod in my car and it was plug and play...
Im not going to start a pissing match with you Phil. I respect you and I know that you know your ****. I hope you are not seriously trying to say that Scott somehow had anything to do with her headlights catching fire nearly 2 months (roughly) after her car left his shop when he didn't work on her headlights. I know you are smarter than that.

Where is Sam? She should be able to chime in as to what happened.
Old 02-19-2009 | 05:34 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by rudeg_v2.0
it was scott's actions on my350z that got scott permabanned on both sites in the first place. ib is impartial, yet they decided to enforce the permaban on both sites when the my350z staff presented the case to them.

and now the ban has evidently been reinstated. Hmmmmmm...
/thread.
Old 02-19-2009 | 05:35 PM
skaterbasist

Originally Posted by XKR
But you should thank RudeG for starting this thread What would you be doing now if it was not for this.......
It's not the fact that he created this thread. It's his tone/arrogance/attitude.

How can you disrespect the staff at G35driver yet expect something in return?
Old 02-19-2009 | 05:40 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by SnyperZ
Yet I get warned for making a comment about that...hmm
what are you inhaling?
https://my350z.com/forum/6973357-post61.html

you were clearly warned for insulting, you have been rehashing your issues for a while...everybody left you alone for a long time(after vo stepped in for you opening your mouth also) but yet you keep opening your mouth to keep whining. the funny thing is your 1st post had so much irony to being with...

You are ignorant to what is going on for being a n00b on the site.....
Old 02-19-2009 | 05:43 PM
Philthy
Boost Junkie
Premier Member

Originally Posted by fallenromeo
Im not going to start a pissing match with you Phil. I respect you and I know that you know your ****. I hope you are not seriously trying to say that Scott somehow had anything to do with her headlights catching fire nearly 2 months (roughly) after her car left his shop when he didn't work on her headlights. I know you are smarter than that.

Where is Sam? She should be able to chime in as to what happened.
I have respect for you too and my comment was in jest... I honestly don't know and don't care - the funny thing is she talks smack and SHE had the biggest FAIL of all on the forums...
Old 02-19-2009 | 05:43 PM
IIQuickSilverII

It was Scott's actions on my350z that got Scott permabanned on both sites in the first place. IB is impartial, yet they decided to enforce the permaban on both sites when the my350z staff presented the case to them.

And now the ban has evidently been reinstated. Hmmmmmm...
+1 [/thread]

I have respect for you too and my comment was in jest... I honestly don't know and don't care - the funny thing is she talks smack and SHE had the biggest FAIL of all on the forums...
?
Old 02-19-2009 | 05:45 PM
gdup35sedan

you guys are rediculous. i love how you can bash a guy you've never come into any contact with except for reading his posts on an internet forum. 99% of you go off heresay and judge him on what happened with VRT which was not his doing. I've personally delt with Scott and known him for over 2 years now, never once have i had a problem with him. this is why you dont find many G guys over on this site, cause you are all a bunch of little kids that can't get past something that is in the past. It's been over a year now, grow up and move on.
-GP-
Old 02-19-2009 | 05:50 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

LOL, I just noticed that the "mods" over on G35driver deleted ALL of the posts and left 4mevrtfailed's last post. Nice.

Here's a clue for the mods on G35driver: take a quick look at the number of premier members and vendors on that board now vs just 1 year ago. See a trend? It's dying. Drama on forums = traffic. If you want traffic, don't delete the drama (see Supraforums.com if you need another example).

After I had posted a couple of times in "the" thread over there, I got a nice little PM from a nice little moderator who informed me that my "location" information was against the rules (my location said Intensepower.com) and that it needed to be changed. Imagine that.... after not being a vendor on there for 6 months, and nobody saying anything to me, I was informed that a teensey weensey itty bitty piece of injustice needed to be rectified. So, I changed it to state:

"Censored by the mods of a sinking ship"

Just now when I discovered that the whole thread had been censored, I also found that my new location: "Censored by the mods of a sinking ship" had been deleted -- but yet I was not informed. Just deleted. Great job!

Are you mods friends with Tipper Gore?

Old 02-19-2009 | 05:52 PM
Gammawolf

Originally Posted by XKR
I did not want to put my brothers business out on the net ....especially that I told him I would not...but just to put you and LAWCHICK straight....

I purchased this car for my brother....I gave him the money to pay for VRT to do the work...I was the one that had to deal with the headache of having this car put back to stock after all the crap that went down and then sold to get my money back.

I kept out of this because (1) I got my money back (2) I really was not the one that VRT ripped off.

You really think Scott is going to admit that he remembers this??? To admit it is saying he is guilty.....BECAUSE my brother never did business with Mike ( Mr A)...he did business with Scott VRT. Lets not forget that he was also Mr VRT along with Mike.

Let me see what else I can remember without having to ask.....Hmmm...Here is another....Does he remember someone calling and complaining about the JWT filter not being installed properly and because of this the filter was rubbing the hood and removing the paint....my brother asked for a smaller filter and you all said that was the only one that would fit the intake...He called many times about it...He did not always talk to Scott when he called ....but Scott was the one with the answers.

If I did not get my money back.....this would have went in another direction.
So to be honest....when you do look at it...you are correct....I dont have any direct dealings with Scott...BUT MY MONEY DID. Well... money I gave my brother.

A few people asked why do I always Bash Scott.....the person said that he did not understand because FP did my car not VRT/RA.....This is my only reason for going against my brothers wishes and putting this out there...plus this happened a long time ago.

Think about it.....I stur the pot on here all the time....There are tons of shops I could have picked on if all I wanted to do was make waves on here.

My brother was not the only one that learned from this.....with the experience we gained form VRT it helped me to know what to look for and who to look for to get a successful build.

Like I said before...I will be at ZdayZ...So anyone that would like me to say this in person...please bring up this topic when you see me.
That's a completely different approach I took when my brother was the one ripped off by Mike A at VRT. I took it personally for the defrauding of my brother was just as equal to defrauding me. And since I was the one who recommended VRT to my brother, I had to act and I had to make sure that the shenanigans at VRT wouldn't happen to anyone else. My brother would have sued too, except we found a good lawyer that wanted a $10k retainer. That was steep and my brother decided to pass. We did file a report through the BBB though.

Now all this $hit happened in 2006. Scott wasn't with VRT in 2006. I didn't know that there was another set of brothers that were also ripped off, what G/Z did you have? VRT had so many there, I probably would have seen it. I once drove a white 350z convertible that was FI from the dyno shop to VRT because there was a snafu with my brother's G at the dyno shop (pissed me off to no end) so they had to fix it there. That was due to a frankenstein type JWT clutch that was hodged podged together. As it turns out, the owner of that white 350z also drove my brother's Black G35. Mike always showed off his works in progress

Back on topic, I made it a point to lambaste Mike A because he did wrong to my brother and I. People are different, I understand that, but it surprises me that you decided to remain silent.
Old 02-19-2009 | 05:54 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器
Premier Member

LOL Keep trying to spin it. I created this thread today after I found out that Scott's ban was lifted and saw him posting again last night. I'm not taking credit for Scott's ban getting reinstated on g35driver, nor did I insinuate such.

I did communicate with two moderators here and gave them the heads up on what was going down on g35driver. I consider both of them friends and had no reason to have a beef with them or be pissed. Unlike Canadian and ttrank, the two moderators I contacted here wouldn't have been posting in rcdash's thread while seemingly ignoring the 800 pound gorilla in the room. I already pointed out Canadian's known bias and conflict of interest with what was happening in that thread.

Whether incorrect or not, both Canadian and ttrank gave the perception that they didn't give a damn that Scott was posting as 4MeUwill. I wasn't the only one with this perception. Several other members I spoke with privately felt the same way. The perception was that g35driver staff was turning a blind eye and allowing Scott to post under an alias.
Old 02-19-2009 | 05:54 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by xxg35girlxx
oooh please.. XKR accused me several times about being Scott. I guess im still Scott then right? theres other things that XKR is lying about but I dont want to get into detail..

Are you still mad at me because you accused me of trying to get with you....but I told you that I only date women that are 10+ and I dont date 2's.....And also because I told you that Philthy made you look like an idiot standing with a sign

Please ...we are all spilling our guts....please expose my lying ways

D@mn...you ^%$k Scott off more than my wife does %^&k me.....once a day for me.....3 times that for you....wow....I am impressed.

I will have to get with the guys and discuss this...No woman has ever won the Navgolf award.....I maybe wrong
Old 02-19-2009 | 06:00 PM
SlideFox

Sounds like we started forums wars 2009....

G35Driver vs. My350Z
Old 02-19-2009 | 06:03 PM
skaterbasist

Originally Posted by SlideFox
Sounds like we started forums wars 2009....

G35Driver vs. My350Z
I hope most of us are mature enough to avoid such senseless drama. We are all enthusiasts who share the same passion for cars

Last edited by skaterbasist; 02-19-2009 at 06:06 PM.
Old 02-19-2009 | 06:05 PM
gdup35sedan

I hope we are all mature enough to avoid such senseless drama.
ha, that's asking alot from the Z guys. They wonder why we delete our drama threads on driver... oh yeah, i forgot, a car forum is supposed to be about cars... guess the Z guys cant quite grasp that concept.
-GP-
Old 02-19-2009 | 06:08 PM
kernel843

It's not the fact that he created this thread. It's his tone/arrogance/attitude.

How can you disrespect the staff at G35driver yet expect something in return?
EXACTLY! If you approach people in a respectful manner they will give you the same courtesy, when you approach like an arrogant jerk you aren't going to get the same kind of response.
Unlike Canadian and ttrank, the two moderators I contacted here wouldn't have been posting in rcdash's thread while seemingly ignoring the 800 pound gorilla in the room. I already pointed out Canadian's known bias and conflict of interest with what was happening in that thread.

Whether incorrect or not, both Canadian and ttrank gave the perception that they didn't give a damn that Scott was posting as 4MeUwill. I wasn't the only one with this perception. Several other members I spoke with privately felt the same way. The perception was that g35driver staff was turning a blind eye and allowing Scott to post under an alias.
That was your perception, but that doesn't mean that was the case. As I stated above, maybe if you approached them in a better manner your perception would have been very different. I don't know Scott and wasn't aware of what happened until reading these threads, but my understanding is that it happened here and not on 'Driver. So, why don't you relax next time and give the 'Driver staff time to investigate things and take the appropriate action (which did happen within a few days). Take things easy man, life is too short to get so fired up about things like this.
Old 02-19-2009 | 06:09 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器
Premier Member

Originally Posted by gdup35sedan
ha, that's asking alot from the Z guys. They wonder why we delete our drama threads on driver... oh yeah, i forgot, a car forum is supposed to be about cars... guess the Z guys cant quite grasp that concept.
-GP-
LOL

Yet the knowledge base in the tech forums (especially the FI forum) on my350z is far superior.

You FAIL. Try again.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 02-19-2009 at 06:13 PM.

Quick Reply: EPIC FAIL on g35driver: Scott Bush's permaban is lifted