Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

EPIC FAIL on g35driver: Scott Bush's permaban is lifted

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009 | 06:26 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器
Premier Member

Thumbs down EPIC FAIL on g35driver: Scott Bush's permaban is lifted

Courtesy of Canadian (who is a staff member on g35driver), Scott Bush's permaban got lifted on g35driver yesterday.

Rewind a couple days:
It was brought to my attention that there was suspicion Scott was posting over there under the username 4MeUwill.

I checked it out, and it was very obvious that it was Scott. He posted in Raj's build thread taking issue with a Forged sticker on Raj's old VRT strut bar, which he thought was an RA strut bar. It was something that only Scott himself would have noticed in that engine bay pic and been so personally offended that he would be compelled to post a comment about it.

Then as the thread progressed with further posts by 4MeUwill, it became more and more obvious that it was Scott. The posts had the same grammar, syntax, run-on sentences, reading comprehension of other's posts, and the EXACT SAME SPELLING ERRORS that many of us here on my350z have become all too familiar with over the years.

XKR and I called him out on it. I flagged one of his posts and reported it to the mods, yet nothing happened.

Yesterday:
I sent a PM to one of the mods raising hell about the situation and the perceived inaction by the mod/admin staff. Very soon after my PM, my post that pointed out in detail the striking similarities between Scott's known posts and 4MeUwill was deleted. Then 4MeUwill's posts were soon deleted and the thread got cleaned up. I subsequently received a PM from the administrator Garnet Canuck that no action would be taken and that he didn't appreciate me accusing his staff of not doing their job.

Shortly thereafter, Scott was posting again as wa2good in an RA related thread. On 2-10-09 in that thread Canadian posted:
Originally Posted by Canadian
Too bad Scott is banned still. I've tried to get him unbanned but to no avail. Anyone that wants him back should PM IB or the admins...maybe if we get enough support it will help.
http://g35driver.com/forums/3903105-post38.html

SOOO... Instead of busting Scott on instigating drama in somebody else's thread under yet another username/alias and permabanning his 4MeUwill account, g35driver let him keep that alias and lifted his ban. EPIC FAIL!!!

g35driver staff FTMFL

[/rant]

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 02-19-2009 at 07:18 AM.
Old 02-19-2009 | 06:40 AM
JAM3Z
Phenom
Premier Member

I can't believe anyone would still do business with this guy!

How could Canadian unban Scott without IB's express permission.
Old 02-19-2009 | 06:40 AM
IIQuickSilverII

seriously...

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Scott Bush's permaban got lifted on g35driver yesterday...
some arent complaining

seriousy....lulz.....

Originally Posted by Canadian
Too bad Scott is banned still. I've tried to get him unbanned
Originally Posted by GammaWolf
^^^I'm down.
Originally Posted by 2MeUWill aka either wasnogood or frickU
That was a rediculous reason, at best for a permanent ban anyways
But what about this forum, Im not sure how they can justify his ban on this forum as well, the supposed second screen name was never on here, so why was he banned here on this forum as well? Not cool and awful fishy if you ask me.

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 02-19-2009 at 06:47 AM.
Old 02-19-2009 | 06:45 AM
Motormouth
Banned

... Good for Scott?

I def. think his posting habits are bad sometimes (much like Ju-hewhowillnotbenamed-an) but he's an OK dude, and deserves a chance to do business like anyone else. You have to think some of his attitude is due to being completely trashed on the boards for a while by many people.

his engine never failed, right?

the only thing I can remember is the used fuel system sale and I honestly don't remember specifics.
Old 02-19-2009 | 06:55 AM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate
Premier Member

so they boot a reputable vendor off the boards and let a slimy one back on. At least the reputable vendor wasnt doing what the slimy one was. Gotta love the new administration.
Old 02-19-2009 | 06:56 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by Motormouth
... Good for Scott?
remember his older screen name?

Originally Posted by WA2GOOD
You may also add the VRT/JWT 700BB TT kit, It puts 600-800whp down.
https://my350z.com/forum/forced-indu...ml#post2851288
Old 02-19-2009 | 06:58 AM
Motormouth
Banned

another thing I just remember is him posting under multiple screen names here as well. WEven two is too many (again, something another vendor did in the past) IMO. Like I said, his posting habits need to clean up, but I don't think he was a slime bag like he was branded.

and what reputable vendor was kicked off the boards?
Old 02-19-2009 | 07:00 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器
Premier Member

Originally Posted by JAM3Z
How could Canadian unban Scott without IB's express permission.
Evidently, Canadian was successful in his campaign to get IB to lift the ban.

Hopefully, that BULLSH*T doesn't happen here too. The old mods here know that Scott was banned for damned good reasons and IB needs to be educated.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 02-19-2009 at 07:03 AM.
Old 02-19-2009 | 07:04 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by Motormouth

and what reputable vendor was kicked off the boards?
i know we need to get out of PW every once in a while. things were kinda quiet on fi. i guess hes probably talking about this other vendor
https://my350z.com/forum/my350z-com-...wstoppers.html
i really dunno

about the other vendor with possibly multiple accounts, i think that other vendor that i remember with multiple accounts is gone now, and perma banned (ironic he is back on g35driver) after an epic fail of a thread that involved a moderator here....
Old 02-19-2009 | 07:05 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Hopefully, that BULLSH*T doesn't happen here too. The old mods here know that Scott was banned for damned good reasons and IB needs to be educated.
maybe lawchick found a loophole?
something about the 2-screen-names being on my350z but not on g35driver
Old 02-19-2009 | 07:13 AM
Motormouth
Banned

yeah I know. but it was for other reasons than multiple accounts. and the other vendor... reputable? leles

but I am now out of this thread, and the bash fest that I am sure everyone is hoping for, can continue unabated. have fun!
Old 02-19-2009 | 07:15 AM
Car vs. Driver

Someone have CN on this guy? I guess since I'm relatively new I have no clue what the deal is ...
Old 02-19-2009 | 07:29 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Car vs. Driver
Someone have CN on this guy? I guess since I'm relatively new I have no clue what the deal is ...
He was part owner of VRT and then formed his own company Relentless Autosports.

He was constantly making outrageous performance/technical claims that he couldn't/wouldn't back up with evidence (DJ dyno sheets, videos, etc.) as well as constantly pissing in other vendors' and members' threads with stupid inflammatory comments and unsolicited self promotion.

Prime example:
Claiming 800whp WITHOUT a stand alone EMS or return fuel system on the JWT 700bb kit.

Scott finally got busted using multiple usernames to support himself and pick fights. He was then permabanned from both my350z and g35driver.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 02-19-2009 at 07:52 AM.
Old 02-19-2009 | 07:31 AM
Car vs. Driver

Thx ... sounds like a toolbag to me, lets set him on fire.
Old 02-19-2009 | 07:38 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie
Premier Member

I'm not a fan of Scott, but who cares already... There are more shady people in this industry than just Scott, but I'm done trying to expose them - I'll just continue to make them whine and make excuses at the track!
Old 02-19-2009 | 07:47 AM
TTRANK

He was part owner of VRT and then formed his own company Relentless Autosports.

He was constantly making outrageous performance/technical claims that he couldn't/wouldn't back up with evidence (DJ dyno sheets, videos, etc.) as well as constantly pissing in other vendors' threads with stupid comments and self promotion.

Prime example:
Claiming 800whp WITHOUT a stand alone EMS or return fuel system on the JWT 700bb kit.

None of this is enough to ban anyone, and definitely not for life.

Scott finally got busted using multiple usernames to support himself and pick fights. He was then permabanned from both my350z and g35driver.

This I can see causing a lot of problems but IMO, still not enough for a lifetime ban. There has to be more to this story...?

I am a mod over on Driver (just so everyone else knows) but I have not been part of bringing Scott back. I don't have an opinion either way right now. I, like many of you, would like to know why he was banned for life and why so many hate him enough to cause such an uproar over it.

Last edited by TTRANK; 02-19-2009 at 07:50 AM.
Old 02-19-2009 | 08:02 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器
Premier Member

Originally Posted by TTRANK
None of this is enough to ban anyone, and definitely not for life.

NOPE. But it was the same shady and slimy VRT post behavior. A company that scammed many in this community.

This I can see causing a lot of problems but IMO, still not enough for a lifetime ban. There has to be more to this story...?

Actually, before IB took over, this was something that was an offense that was subject to a permanent ban. He was not the first or only member to be permanently banned for such an offense.

I am a mod over on Driver (just so everyone else knows) but I have not been part of bringing Scott back. I don't have an opinion either way right now. I, like many of you, would like to know why he was banned for life and why so many hate him enough to cause such an uproar over it.
You are obviously not aware of the history here on my350z and his VRTesque posting behavior after he formed RA. I don't feel that it is my responsibility to explain it all here in this thread. NOOBS and those who are unaware of his history of behavior here can research it for themselves.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 02-19-2009 at 08:06 AM.
Old 02-19-2009 | 08:24 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Philthy's post is spot on.
Old 02-19-2009 | 08:44 AM
TTRANK

You are obviously not aware of the history here on my350z and his VRTesque posting behavior after he formed RA. I don't feel that it is my responsibility to explain it all here in this thread. NOOBS and those who are unaware of his history of behavior here can research it for themselves.

If you are going to put up such a fuss about it, why not help shed some light on why we should all share your opinion instead of telling us to go research? You talk like you know everything about this but don't want to share much. It strikes me as strange that you dislike him soooo much but don't want to help us share your opinions.

To be honest, I don't care enough to go spend a bunch of my time searching but you seem to have enough passion about this subject so I figured you would. If not, that's your call. I'll just stay neutral.

Last edited by TTRANK; 02-19-2009 at 08:59 AM.
Old 02-19-2009 | 09:08 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器
Premier Member

Originally Posted by TTRANK
If you are going to put up such a fuss about it, why not help shed some light on why we should all share your opinion instead of telling us to go research? You talk like you know everything about this but don't want to share much. It strikes me as strange that you dislike him soooo much but don't want to help us share your opinions.

To be honest, I don't care enough to go spend a bunch of my time searching but you seem to have enough passion about this subject so I figured you would. If not, that's your call. I'll just stay neutral.
LOL I already explained twice above (once to Car vs. Driver and once to you in BOLD RED FONT) why I dislike Scott and have a beef with him. Folks who were members here before Scott got banned and frequented the FI section know what this is all about. I don't feel like spoon feeding you. So if you don't care enough to spend a bunch of time searching, you should stop posting in this thread.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 02-19-2009 at 09:14 AM.

Quick Reply: EPIC FAIL on g35driver: Scott Bush's permaban is lifted