Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Haltech racelogic

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 12:32 PM
Faja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rcdash
The OP has - you may want to PM him.
I was thinking more along the lines of anyone is the US (sorry... I should have stated that).
Old 03-02-2010, 08:08 PM
str8dum1

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

proper tires, alignment and boost control will alleviate almost all your anticipated traction issues.

but as you have read, no one in the US has this as its a custom PnP by a UK company and not racelogic.

Originally Posted by Faja
I'm upgrading my turbos from 530BB's to 700BB's (GT28RS) and I'm anticipating that I will have some serious traction problems as a result. I can probably work a lot of the wheelspin out with my Haltech, however, the RaceLogic unit seems like a much easier system to install/adjust.

Has anyone purchased and installed the PnP version of the RaceLogic TC on a 350Z/G35 yet? I've got RC 750cc injectors (saturated) so I should be in good shape I would think.

Thanks,
Todd -
Old 08-19-2010, 01:19 AM
doomsdaydonkey

hi guys,

another update, I was able to download some software which allowed me to fine tune the racelogic and how it creates misfires in order to stop the wheels spinning... having the software on board shared a lot of insight on the product pnp.

firstly, it does know when you are going around corners and has settings for this...
launch control is awesome with a wet and a dry setting with a minimal speed before the misfire chart starts working...

I have 4 levels of wheel spin to play with, each has its own chart that I can adjust to cause the engine to misfire...

overall I am really happy with the unit and with the software available to customise it, it works like a charm...

still have no idea which kind of injectors I am running but it should be noted that if something is going to overheat it implies that its working consistently for a while, i do a few launches and notice it working in 3rd gears at times...

its great!

cheers
DDD
Old 05-12-2014, 05:37 AM
Zorkan

Can someone tell me, that the Racelogic TC is it compatible with the Haltech Platinum Pro Z33 standalone ECU? (It's easy if someone tells that, the Haltech has got any Missfire protection? If yes, can I disable it?)
Old 05-14-2014, 12:28 PM
str8dum1

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

you wire the racelogic into the ignition, so its compatible with anything, since its a standalone unit.
Old 05-15-2014, 12:02 AM
Zorkan

Originally Posted by str8dum1
you wire the racelogic into the ignition, so its compatible with anything, since its a standalone unit.
Thanks, today I received the official answer too. It's compatible.