Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

OMG What a Douchebag

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 04:28 PM
Done Deal DR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It really is unfathomably unbelievable how this kid thinks its okay to have the turbo kit and the money and think the seller is in the wrong. This kid should be in jail getting raped this very second.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:07 PM
sweettalker
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW! i can't believe my thread made it all the way to the my350. LOL!

Hey guys, it was me who was the seller. He did not tried to contact me that's for sure. Also he told me he has had 'trouble' with his car because of the injectors. This problem was a few months after he recieved the kit so I don't even believe this kid. Who knows what he could have swapped them out with or what he did with the rest of the kit.

When I sold him the kit I told him i bought a used kit and no warranty was implied or expressed. I never knew the injector size because I never got a chance to install it. I never said the injectors were 440cc NOR were they included. I gave them for free because I had no use for them.

Let me make another point VERY CLEAR. He reversed the transaction 6months after he had the kit installed. He said he contacted me, but I was never contacted by him via email or PM or phone. I DID change my phone number in February, but before that he never contacted me. All this is posted on the other thread. If you have some time to kill, you guys should really read it. It's rather funny and amusing.

He still has my kit, and my money. I don't believe I did anything wrong here. He first says they were stock injectors, then changed them to 330cc, then now he says they are 370cc and not 440cc as advertised. I never advertised them being 440cc. Be that as it may, I will be persuing legal action with him since he failed to contact me.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:57 PM
tiguy99

You mean you still haven't been contacted after the holiday weekend? Wow I don't know what to say....there's nothing left for him to do since he now got what he wanted

I doubt he's going to go through the trouble of removing the kit and going back to stock just to settle the difference.

To me, if I were him, I'd chalk up the cost of the injectors/labor since no physical damage was the result of the mixup. Had his car blown up etc then the case would be a little different.

Anyhow, as most tuners here know, to swap out injectors isn't too difficult a job to do. It seems as if his tuner doesn't even know what injectors he tuned the car with.

If he were to do a straight swap to the 440s, would he have to get his car retuned again? Or would he be ok to drive it as is for now?

If its ok, then how much would labor be for an injector swap assuming he didn't want to do the work himself? Let's say its a 2 hour job, what is that 80/hr= 160? Add the cost of injectors =250....

Using this example...that's 410 deducted from the 4000 if and only if he wanted to factor in labor at 80/hr for 2 hours of injector swap

Send you the receipt and you're done with it. There's nothing else to figure out assuming no other damages have been done. In court, you can't sue for emotional damages on what could have happened if his car was in danger.

He'd have to prove that the car was in danger the whole time....

even though he admitted he A. Still drives the car today knowing dog on well he's putting it at risk for 6 months and did nothing to replace the part he calls faulty....the jury would have a hard time believing that he was in danger especially after he's purposely driven the car hard street racing putting other lives in danger on the road with a part he calls faulty...then posting his evidence on the internet....again not a smart move on his part

B. He admits the tuner and he both have knowledge after "dyno inspection" of the injectors that could place his life in danger.

Yet he never replaces them out of pocket even after he admits to attempting to contact you for 6 months...something's wrong here
(Jury's going to investigate the motive on his behalf since his safety was what he's using as his defense and main argument bullet point)

C. Why does this professional shop allow him to drive his car out on the road without demanding he replace the part before they release the vehicle?

considering these 2 facts...

1) their professional opinion means safety first for all their customers meaning they won't place a car on the road from their shop knowing dog on well it'll blow up placing the person in danger

2) The shop can't risk a lawsuit from the customer themselves due to something happening as a result of their work so they inform the customer, install the 440 injectors add the 300 to the bill, he pays it and again pursues the seller for reimbursement?

That would have been a totally different case and a much easier one to solve IMO.

It wouldn't have taken 6 months either.

IMO, I was considering purchasing a used ST or TT kit from here or G35driver soon but now I don't know anymore. I don't want to get screwed. I've sure learned my lesson from reading this whole fiasco.....
Old 05-26-2009, 07:04 PM
Speqz

where is the original for sales thread? I think would clear alot of things up here in this lil debate

- am i missing something here? didnt the seller say the kit was sold in august of 2008? this thread was created in january of 2009??

http://g35driver.com/forums/engine-f...000-cheap.html

Last edited by Speqz; 05-26-2009 at 07:07 PM.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:28 PM
bigcloud

Originally Posted by doug
- Kid buys used TT Kit for $4,000
- Kid finds out he got 330cc injectors instead of 440cc injectors
- Kid "tries" to contact seller for 6 months
- Kid does reverse transaction with paypal for the full $4,000
- Kid installs, tunes and races TT Kit with pics and threads as proof
- Seller creates thread saying he got scammed out of his money and TT Kit
- G35 Posters says Kid should give the Seller the difference of the Injector cost
- Kid "claims" he will resolve it with seller

Thanks doug!!! This is one for the ages. It's quite interesting.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:50 PM
brettrr

I have a feeling that the kid doesn't have the money to give it back. I mean it has been a few months before the seller knew his account was in the negative. With that money now back in his hands and the seller not asking questions, he probably spend the money on his car. Like his wheels and neons, lol.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:05 PM
Chef-J
Booooosstt!!

Originally Posted by bigcloud
Thanks doug!!! This is one for the ages. It's quite interesting.
I'm interesting in your avator than that thread.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:48 AM
escobar929

Originally Posted by Speqz
where is the original for sales thread? I think would clear alot of things up here in this lil debate

- am i missing something here? didnt the seller say the kit was sold in august of 2008? this thread was created in january of 2009??

http://g35driver.com/forums/engine-f...000-cheap.html
http://g35driver.com/forums/engine-f...ke-offers.html
Old 05-27-2009, 03:49 AM
escobar929

Originally Posted by chef-j
i'm interesting in your avator than that thread.
+10000
Old 05-27-2009, 06:14 AM
bigcloud

Originally Posted by Chef-J
I'm interesting in your avator than that thread.

Yeah mang I love it. I put it there so I can fap and look at my350z at the same time!!!
Old 05-27-2009, 07:16 AM
escobar929

Originally Posted by bigcloud
Yeah mang I love it. I put it there so I can fap and look at my350z at the same time!!!
who's the girl?
Old 05-27-2009, 08:41 AM
tiguy99

Originally Posted by brettrr
I have a feeling that the kid doesn't have the money to give it back. I mean it has been a few months before the seller knew his account was in the negative. With that money now back in his hands and the seller not asking questions, he probably spend the money on his car. Like his wheels and neons, lol.
That's probably why he's been stalling. I dunno something doesn't seem right on both sides of the fence of that deal
Old 05-27-2009, 09:56 AM
Jeff92se

Received 1,078 Likes on 970 Posts

Doesn't "complete Greddy TT kit minus IC" = including injectors? Does Greddy sell their kits and give customers 440 cc injectors free?
Old 05-27-2009, 11:09 AM
escobar929

Originally Posted by Jeff92se
Doesn't "complete Greddy TT kit minus IC" = including injectors? Does Greddy sell their kits and give customers 440 cc injectors free?
this is the part that is screwed up, the FULL GReddy kit includes everything (yes, it does include 440cc injectors) but the IC is a separate option

when the seller posted his thread, he just says:

The greddy TT kit has about 5000 miles usage. Comes with everything BUT the intercooler.
$4200 obo

no where does it say, its a GReddy certified full kit w/ 440cc injectors, it should be up to the buyer to ask for everything he is getting, in detail

also the buyer doesnt answer specific questions asked, i have asked him plenty of times why he went thru his CC company instead of paypal. since you can easily do a partial refund thru them
Old 05-27-2009, 01:32 PM
djamps

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by escobar929
this is the part that is screwed up, the FULL GReddy kit includes everything (yes, it does include 440cc injectors) but the IC is a separate option

when the seller posted his thread, he just says:

The greddy TT kit has about 5000 miles usage. Comes with everything BUT the intercooler.
$4200 obo

no where does it say, its a GReddy certified full kit w/ 440cc injectors, it should be up to the buyer to ask for everything he is getting, in detail

also the buyer doesnt answer specific questions asked, i have asked him plenty of times why he went thru his CC company instead of paypal. since you can easily do a partial refund thru them
Paypal = max 60 days. After that pound sand.

In fact most CC companies are also 60 days. I'm suprised his CC company even let him do it. It's getting harder and harder to pull crap like this off thankfully due to tightened policies for cc companies, so the buyer must have a very gullible CC company.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:04 PM
zman1982

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Done Deal DR
It really is unfathomably unbelievable how this kid thinks its okay to have the turbo kit and the money and think the seller is in the wrong. This kid should be in jail getting raped this very second.
+100, the seller should go buy an old *** caprice for $200, find where his car is and smash the caprice right into it, and call it even.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:12 PM
sweettalker
Banned

Here is an update. i sent an email to his father and this is what I got...Like father like son I guess. They want me to deduct 1025 dollars. LOL! Also did I threaten him in anyway? Could they persue this and have me prosecuted?

Sweettalker,

The estimate to fix my son’s g35 with the correct parts that you so conveniently didn’t supply when my son purchased the Greddy kit is stated below. My son trusted that you would send him what you advertized. This $1025.00 will be deducted from the purchase price. A check for $2889.00 (Two Thousand eight Hundred eighty nine dollars) will be sent to you as soon as you provide me with your correct mailing address.

Also, my attorney has instructed me to warn you that you discontinue your threatening conduct and that you cease and desist with any further defamatory remarks and physical threats. Copies of your published remarks and threats have been documented and filed with my attorney and if necessary we will take both civil and criminal action against you. We find that this matter has now been resolved.

Yours truly,

John J. Phillips
Old 05-27-2009, 06:01 PM
Cass007
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sweettalker
Here is an update. i sent an email to his father and this is what I got...Like father like son I guess. They want me to deduct 1025 dollars. LOL! Also did I threaten him in anyway? Could they persue this and have me prosecuted?

Sweettalker,

The estimate to fix my son’s g35 with the correct parts that you so conveniently didn’t supply when my son purchased the Greddy kit is stated below. My son trusted that you would send him what you advertized. This $1025.00 will be deducted from the purchase price. A check for $2889.00 (Two Thousand eight Hundred eighty nine dollars) will be sent to you as soon as you provide me with your correct mailing address.

Also, my attorney has instructed me to warn you that you discontinue your threatening conduct and that you cease and desist with any further defamatory remarks and physical threats. Copies of your published remarks and threats have been documented and filed with my attorney and if necessary we will take both civil and criminal action against you. We find that this matter has now been resolved.

Yours truly,

John J. Phillips
What a toolbox. You did not defame or threaten him IMO. You do not have control of what others choose to do on the interwebs. Tell daddy you want a certified letter on his attorney's letterhead, just to be a d1ck.

Then contact your attorney and file a countersuit . If the buyer is over 18, daddy can take a walk, you don't even have to respond to him.

As has been said many times already, no tuner worth a darn would put mystery injectors or too small sized injectors in a motor unless they had no idea what they were doing or the customer told them to do so. $1000+ for injector swap - FAIL.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:00 PM
acg

A member did this to me over some coilovers, said he never got them but then but decided to sell them on here like a tool, even had my shipping box in the pic which I also had a pic of to prove I was sending the item.

Long story short I send all the pics and the link to the thread to paypal and guess what they sided with me and gave me my money back......you have his threads where he posted how his car is running strong and how much power he's making, looks like he was fine after all.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:27 PM
SlideFox

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sweettalker

Sweettalker,

Yours truly,

John J. Phillips
Tell him you want the contact information of the "shop" doing these repairs, and you want a notarized copy of the invoice for said "repairs". This guy is f*cking tool bag.

He assumed the kit came with 440cc injectors... well buddy.....

ASSUMPTIONS ARE THE MOTHER OF ALL F*CK UPS!!!!

Buyer should have request a detailed list of said item for sale. If that can not be given, you buy at your own risk. All used items are sold "As-Is" unless stated otherwise.

His father must be just as retarded as he is. Probably has that "O, you want to try and screw me hey... while I'll show you mentality..." Buch of morons!!

Quick Reply: OMG What a Douchebag