Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Forged Performance - My Story

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 01:38 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
I am disappointed that this was not brought to my attention ..... I have made it very clear that no matter what shop it is ... If they mistreated a customer .... They would feel some pain.. This has always included FP.

As far as the Tiger Woods statement....my meaning is.... Yes there are victims .... But don't believe every complaint until they can show us the dress with the *** stain! There are a lot of FP haters out there.... Some justified .... Some out of jealousy... I just don't want members coming in here posting BS that FP did this did that..... When?? Where?? How??? No pic???...

I have always said that I can accept mistakes.... But being dishonest to a customer I will not accept. I have asked many people to post in my "official shop rating thread"..... The thread is watched over my Dave and Romey... Not even I can break the rules and comment or flame someone.......

To be continued... About to land......

Ok... Where was I... Ohhh yeah...... From now on ... There is no excuse for anyone to be afraid if they post their experience in that thread.
Given your posts and reactions in this thread... no wonder these guys didn't bring it to YOUR attention. The last sentence of the first post made by aarantes (the post directly above yours) about the nuthuggers is something that every person who approached me has expressed. The general consensus behind the scenes is that YOU are behaving like a HUGE nuthugger and have lost credibility due to your posts in this thread.

Your Tiger Woods analogies really suck (no pun intended) and you need to STFU about that. It's offensive to the other victims and all you're doing is alienating yourself from the people you supposedly wanted to hear from. You're still expressing doubt about the truthfulness of these guys and their stories; something you NEVER expressed in the past about victims of those other shops. Again... a double standard.

I have no reason to dismiss the credibility of the people who have come forward to me. They are all respected members of this community who have never in my recollection gotten involved in shop drama in the past and don't have a post history that supports the notion that these guys are FP haters with an ulterior motive. My personal and professional opinion is that these are all good guys who got screwed by Forged and remained silent because of the nuthuggers. These stories coming from multiple people, who don't know each other or about each other's stories/cars, all have commonalities about Sharif's behavior that corroborate each other. In my professional experience, that is very significant and indicative that there is sufficient cause for further investigation.

And you keep stating that you can accept mistakes, but that you won't accept it when someone is being dishonest to customers. WELL... I have already told you. But let me make it more clear...
ALL the stories, including the one in this thread by the OP, have allegations that Sharif himself was DISHONEST and/or MALICIOUS.

So why keep focusing on the QC issues and rationalizing it with Sharif's absence from the shop... and keep ignoring/dismissing the other larger issues at hand???

I know you have denied it before... and I sincerely want to believe you, but... Your posts lend themselves strongly to the perception that you have ownership or financial interest in Forged. Especially when you keep dropping casual comments about flying on your personal jet as you continue to post in this thread to defend Sharif's honor. It is something I have heard expressed MANY TIMES by MANY PEOPLE.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:50 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by UMW350Z
Is the point of this thread to get Forged Performance to go out of business or take care of the customer?
The point is to get the WHOLE truth out there; not the partial truth that keeps getting regurgitated and propagated in this thread by the Forged supporters.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:58 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by Vas_Z33
Damn alex u didn't tell me this!
I discovered these past few days that there are several others like Alex, who didn't tell... until now.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:14 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by aarantes
It's not something that easy to talk about with some of the people on this forum. Also I have mostly put it behind me and do not really care anymore but all these people still trying to defend them after seeing proof like that proves my point on the nuthuggers
I've been told the same things by the people who confided in me. It's a shame.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:45 AM
ECTA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well said Rude ,when I tried to let people know how P F screwed me I got laughed off here take this serious it hurts to loose over $20,000 at least O P has a shot at getting made whole F P is still in bussiness .
Old 04-21-2010, 03:01 AM
GHOST1207

Originally Posted by jeffie7
Hammer o might 2000 would make it happen.

Another shop to cross off the list.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:42 AM
westpak
SFZCC

yeah you can see the dynamics are so different from past such instances, just ask navygolf13 when he defended RA or VRT or whatever he was defending, he got runoff the forum with vengence
Old 04-21-2010, 04:49 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

For those who seem to have glossed over/conveniently ignored the details in this part of the story, I highlighted the pertinent points...

Originally Posted by dpjones
September is when things start going downhill. Sharif posted something on the forums about Dave's car and mentioned he had the Stage III kit. Dave saw this and got excited and sent me a text about it. This made sense to me since Dave was considering having his motor built later to handle more boost, so why not put the bigger turbos on it. I had been in touch with Sam at GTM about getting a 3" exhaust made for my car. No one was making one yet for the G37 Sedan. I called him that same day to ask about the progress on the exhaust. Just being chatty, I said something to Sam about David's car having the Stage III kit....Sam told me that Sharif had made a typo and that he was getting the Stage I. I guess Sharif had already been made aware of this and had modified his post. I then said to Sam, "I thought Dave was getting the Stage II kit like me". Sam then told me that both of us were getting the Stage I kit. I told him that I had ordered and paid for the Stage II. Sam did some digging and called me back. He told me that Sharif had indeed ordered the Stage I kits for both of our cars. He was looking at the Purchase Orders right in front of him. I then called Sharif and asked him what was going on. He assured me that our cars had the Stage II kits and that there was just some confusion with the part numbers. He said that they were confusing. He was going to call Sam and call me back. Needless to say, this started a bunch of phone calls between Dave, Sam, Sharif and I. Sam told me that he indeed confirmed to Sharif that a Stage I was ordered, and that what was shipped. Sharif told him as well that he had received Stage II Turbos. I could see Sam making a mistake once, but making the same mistake 2 months apart and shipping the wrong Turbos? Sam then told Sharif that if he had indeed received the Stage II kits, he owed GTM more money since they only charged him for the Stage I kits. Sharif said no. Sharif then continues to tell me that both Dave and I had the Stage II kits and again that the part numbers were confusing. The Stage I kit ends in "TT01" and the Stage II kit ends in "TT02". Is that confusing???

While my car was pretty much put back together, Dave's motor was out of his car. There is a stamp on the housing that says what AR the housing is. We should have had a ".86" AR and not the ".64". It is next to impossible to see this with everything installed like on my car. Since Dave's motor was out, Dave asked Sharif to go take a picture of the correct Turbos on his motor. Three days later Sharif provided the pictures Dave asked for and they showed the Stage II Turbos on his car. When clients are questioning you about what you put on their car, basically questioning your integrity, would you take 3 days to take a simple picture?

Sharif kept assuring me I had the correct turbos. It was very important that I had the correct turbos because the smaller turbo housings can lead to over boosting on the VQ37VHR motor. According to Sam, and even Sharif, the .64AR housing are too small for that motor. If that were to happen, damage could be done to my motor.
Sooo...

-If Sharif insists he received Stage 2 kits, why wasn't he willing to pay Sam the difference?

-What is so confusing about the GTM part numbers?

-Sharif was quick to post Sam's invoice. Why didn't Sharif also post his purchase order to prove that he indeed ordered the correct Stage 2 kits that Doug and Dave paid for?

-After all the supposed confusion and customer concerns, why did Sharif take so long to provide Dave with pics of the Stage 2 housing? What was Sharif doing during those 3 days?
Old 04-21-2010, 06:12 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris@FsP
I think it's understandable that a customer's first instinct is to stick by the shop that has done them right in the past. While I certainly believe that these incidents prove a pattern of unsupervised and rushed work, I can't exactly place Sharif in the same category as Mark Gust, Mr.A, JT, and Scott Bush just yet.
yah Mr.S is its worst....but i mean that in with out takin anything away from whats happened in this thread... like alberto said... crappy installs like this, far worse than i thought, simple make the whole community look bad.

Originally Posted by JAM3Z
Forged has f*cked up pretty badly. No two ways about that. However, I think the internet bashing had very little, if anything, to do with PF collapse.

FWIW, I wonder why this community has had so much trouble with performance shops. Could be my imagination, but I see a trend here.
i think this is what rude would call bubble shops, i dont see this much fail with other more stablished shops...not like this i mean.

Originally Posted by IslandZavage
I think RUDE is just stating that its a double standard. I have to agree with him. You guys roasted the nuts off other shops, but this you guys handle with care/excuses. Be firm clear down the line with all bias put aside.

Even RA/SGP/VRT/JT had customers with good experiences and u guys killed them, so y the double standard now? Why werent they allowed to have their own perspective heard (ur own words)?

im just sayin..........
yah....

Originally Posted by rcdash
I gave Scott the benefit of the doubt as well, much to my chagrin later.
i am sure they might get a chance(not necesarly from many here but there are always new customers), but it will take and lots of hard work, stop the fluffing of builds that just take us back to 2004. i did give mrS a chance too and he blew it by going vrt all over again...
But the record needs to be set straight here...and you need to chill out on how you defend the undefensable here..., overcharged bill and snake tactics by your other friend against sharif aside, the install was jsut horrible and there are repeated isues with installs gone wrong.

Originally Posted by westpak
yeah you can see the dynamics are so different from past such instances, just ask navygolf13 when he defended RA or VRT or whatever he was defending, he got runoff the forum with vengence
the navigolf syndrome .....shlt quick cover your nose!
Old 04-21-2010, 06:39 AM
Elperuano

XKR, your relationship might be so well with FP because you have spent so much money with him so maybe he's willing to attend to you more? For what OP paid for it just seems like it wasnt enough to make it worth his while so maybe he just let the other techs handle it?
Honestly its good to hear all the other stories that are starting to surface, especially by those who r very well known and respected in this community. Just mind boggling that this wasnt brought up sooner so that maybe all this "QC" stuff could've been rectified long ago at FP... In the end this'll definitely hurt there reputation and would be one hard to get back. I can see mistakes here and there but brute hackjobs like these and the shady business practices that others has posted about FP (most from well known people in this community) and even more from what Rude seems to have been told by others. It's ashame that FP is taking on this kinda mentality where they think they're solidifed in this community and can treat the avg Fi'er (and some "OGs") however they want. Guess in the end it all adds up to how much money ur willing to spend at FP is how much attention to detail you'll get.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:03 AM
XKR

Eric.....

I have expressed to you and others many times that I have zero ownership in FP.....never did!!! I am not going to say that again....Sharif is a 100% owner of that company. I am a customer and friend.

That being said.....this will be my last response to this threat....you are responding to me like I am the person that did all this. So to prevent myself from disrespecting you the way you have me.....this will be my last response to this thread.

From Juans and Dougs post I could tell that FP has a major problem and needs to be fixed ASAP....you commented you have much more....I asked you to share it with me the way I have in the past with you. You refused!!! But yet you expect me to come to the same conclusion as you while refusing to share the same info???

I don't give a &@$)? who wants to call me a nuthugger!!!!I proudly wear that badge..... You all don't share anything with me but expect me to turn my back on someone I have known for years with out sharing said proof you are privy to!!!???

People sit around for years after FP has done things to them and not say anything .....They pass it to a few...keep me out of the loop because of my friendship with FP....but then expect me to jump when all this comes out!!???Jaun and Dougs post was a shock to me and I screamed at Sharif...not because I own the F@cling company....but because I am his f@cking friend!!!!

You can't expect a jury to find someone guilty if you don't give them all the evidence.....you are a cop...you know that. You guys jump all over Raj for the same thing....but I bet Raj knows less than I do....matter of fact...I am 100% sure he knows only what's posted on here.

Sharif had a close friend...closer than me....he is my friend also....he did not give me the dirt back then....other shop owners that i speak to all the time knew this crap.....but did not give me the dirt on all this crap!! But yet once again I must convict a friend when you all keep the evidence from me!!!!! GTFOH !!!!

Forgive me Samantha for using your name.....but when all that **** went down with MrS....Samantha had me to give her what she needed to see the light. Who the F@ck was there to do the same for me!??? None of you!!!!!!!But yet I should convict him??!!?

I am not backing off my Tiger Woods statement.......Juan and Doug posted proof....I accepted it as fact and I agree with them......but am I to believe everything someone post about him without showing the proof as Juan and Doug have done???? this is a perfect time for people who don't like FP to take swings......true or not.

After my last 2 post.... People are starting to send me info.....and I thank you for it.....but I am finished with this thread.

Doug .....best if luck...

Originally Posted by Elperuano
XKR, your relationship might be so well with FP because you have spent so much money with him so maybe he's willing to attend to you more? For what OP paid for it just seems like it wasnt enough to make it worth his while so maybe he just let the other techs handle it?
Honestly its good to hear all the other stories that are starting to surface, especially by those who r very well known and respected in this community. Just mind boggling that this wasnt brought up sooner so that maybe all this "QC" stuff could've been rectified long ago at FP... In the end this'll definitely hurt there reputation and would be one hard to get back. I can see mistakes here and there but brute hackjobs like these and the shady business practices that others has posted about FP (most from well known people in this community) and even more from what Rude seems to have been told by others. It's ashame that FP is taking on this kinda mentality where they think they're solidifed in this community and can treat the avg Fi'er (and some "OGs") however they want. Guess in the end it all adds up to how much money ur willing to spend at FP is how much attention to detail you'll get.
Well said.....

Last edited by XKR; 04-21-2010 at 07:18 AM.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:29 AM
rcdash

Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts

Jorge, I'm not defending Sharif in regards to the posted evidence. What's fact is fact. The rest is speculation and unconfirmed reports. I could say a dozen people have come to me about poor customer service in reference to the shop building your car and leave the innuendo out there hanging - that's nothing better than lynch mob mentality. If you've got a complaint, there's a right way and a wrong way to go about disclosing it. dpjones meticulously documented each and every detail and posted in a very objective manner (especially considering the circumstances). His post serves as a model for what all conscientious consumers really need to do when working with a performance shop.

If I were convinced that Sharif purposefully cheated a customer, that would be it for me, as a consumer of his products and services. I think the same goes for Mike and others.

Elperuano, I don't think it has to do with how much someone paid, but rather whether or not they know how FP operates. It's chaotic with the # of cars they work on and something needs to be done to fix it. I learned how to make sure I got what I wanted out of that shop. Once I found a tech that did great work, I latched on. I had one on one contact with THE tech working on my car. We texted back and forth all the time. I'm sure XKR enjoys the same privilege. It's unfortunate that not everyone (apparently) could ask for the same.

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
For those who seem to have glossed over/conveniently ignored the details in this part of the story, I highlighted the pertinent points...

Sooo...

(1)-If Sharif insists he received Stage 2 kits, why wasn't he willing to pay Sam the difference?

(2)-What is so confusing about the GTM part numbers?

(3)-Sharif was quick to post Sam's invoice. Why didn't Sharif also post his purchase order to prove that he indeed ordered the correct Stage 2 kits that Doug and Dave paid for?

(4)-After all the supposed confusion and customer concerns, why did Sharif take so long to provide Dave with pics of the Stage 2 housing? What was Sharif doing during those 3 days?
(1)- He should have. Never mind that the turbos cost the same, which I'm sure bugged him a bit. It's my understanding that the main difference is the .64 housing vs the .86 housing between the 2 kits. What's the difference in cost of those turbos from Garret? There is no huge profit being made switching one kit to the other.

(2)- My understanding is that the part #s were the same for both kits ordered, but different turbos were received each time, apparently.

(3)- I don't know how that would help since he got what he got based on GTM's paperwork.

(4)- I know where you're going with this. Innuendo once again since you don't have proof. Just come out and say it. You think Sharif saw the stage 1 housing, knew he screwed up, ordered the stage 2 turbos from god knows where (or do you think Sam is in on the subterfuge?) overnight, bolted it up and then took pics? That would indicate that he *knew* that dpjones had stage 1 and purposefully didn't tell him. Well, that would be damning! But before I condemn someone, I'd want to see proof. You seem to believe that Sharif is a criminal and are willing to hang him based on your beliefs, without the proof to substantiate it. You MAY end up being right Eric, but I think it's wrong to go about it in this way. Let the owners post up their own evidence and speak for themselves.

Do you see yourself in this pic? The guy in the blue suit is in the way, eh? j/k of course, but it's easy to revert to mob mentality and just start making assumptions because it fuels your beliefs...

Last edited by rcdash; 04-21-2010 at 07:52 AM.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:33 AM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

@XKR -No offence, just making an observation here..
-You seem to contradict yourself in various posts, in this thread... and from an outsider looking in.. It seems that you had ulterior motives when requesting information from rude_gv2.0 ( who seems to be totally objective ).
It would have been wise to "disconnect" from entering this conversation and just simply sit back and see what transpires, considering your close ties to the shop in question.. but it seems you felt slighted, that you were not included in the offline conversations with the disgruntled, former customers of FP.

You keep referencing yourself as somewhat of an involved figure with the "Even I was not made aware" or ""Even I cannot change, etc, etc"...
(hence why some would question if you had any monetary involvement with FP)

Also the many references to your vast wealth are quite humorous, as I am sure nobody really cares if you own a jet or how much you spent @ FP, and I am sure it was unnecessary to point out how much you wasted on Jet fuel alone, on your quest to help others....
-Just seems you have a lot to prove, and being a top dog on this forum was one of them. But in this case, nobody wanted to share with you, so you were upset and felt slighted...

I just have 1 question for you.. You mentioned that FP and GTM would be collaborating on a joint effort, for your GTR.....
-Didn't they just part ways? Or are you the exception to the rule and do you hold that much clout that they would put aside this whole debacle to please you?...*very odd*
I am sure inquiring minds would like to know...
Old 04-21-2010, 08:06 AM
ttg35fort
Professional

(1)- He should have. Never mind that the turbos cost the same, which I'm sure bugged him a bit. It's my understanding that the main difference is the .64 housing vs the .86 housing between the 2 kits. What's the difference in cost of those turbos from Garret? There is no huge profit being made switching one kit to the other.
Raj, plain and simple. GTM charges A for a stage 1 kit and B for a stage 2 kit. If Sharif intended to order a stage 2 kit, which evidently he did, then he should pay for a stage 2 kit. Sam's cost from Garret is irrelevent. If Sharif did not like GTM's price structure, he should have sold the customer a different turbo kit.

(2)- My understanding is that the part #s were the same for both kits ordered, but different turbos were received each time, apparently.
This is speculation on my part, but I'll take a guess at what happened. Phone call is made ordering the stage 2 kit, but when the PO came through for the stage 1 kit, GTM did not thoroughly review the PO and sent the stage 2 kit based on the phone call. Later, FP needs the same kit and copies their other PO, which was incorrect, but this time does not place the call. GTM sends the kit based on the PO.

When both the PO and GTM confirmed the stage 1 kit was ordered and shipped, it was incumbent on FP to double check what the heck was installed on the car, regardless of any past orders. Just because a mistake was made once on a shipment does not mean that every single other shipment will be made with the exact same mistake. Come on, you are smart enough to realize that, and Sharif is too. Either FP ignored this duty to their customer, or tried to get by with leaving the incorrect turbos on the car. Either way, this is completely unacceptable.

Look, I like Sharif, Sandy and everyone I have dealt with at FP. I have had nothing but great experiences with FP, and I will continue doing business with them. Unfortunately, though, this **** happened, more than once, and the OP has every right to be upset. RudeG has made some very good points. Raj, it does no good to make lame excuses for what FP did, period.

Last edited by ttg35fort; 04-21-2010 at 08:31 AM.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:24 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Rude is on point, Mike I agree you are losing credibility here trying to be the middle man in all this. It would be better you stay away from this one at this point IMO.

I wouldnt share my story with you or any FP "fan" because even seeing this all unfold and some of you now being FP's "bigger" more well known customers feel that it wouldnt happen to you.

Ive been down that road, I felt the same way, as other people started telling me $hit as my car was their for a rebuild. I though to myself "Sharif wouldnt cut corners on my car, my build, my tune, my concerns" I was a higher profile customer nobody here can deny that, there were many Greddy builds the months that followed my original build and all the vids...no way Sharif would deliver anything less than perfection like the first time.

Even L told me to go somewhere else I wouldnt be happy I would get treated the same, he was a high profile customer also and he felt d!cked in the end-the man sold his car he was sick of the issues, I was ignorant and felt I was above that. At the end of the day he was right I did get "helped' but I also got things I didnt want, I didnt like, know about, and many things I wanted were flat out missed.

To see the things that have happened in that shop since I was last there are sad, for the entire community.

This thread at this point isnt doing anything constructive for anybody I dont think, we have all said our piece, we need to just let him handle his business, and let customers choose who they trust to work on their cars.

I feel like the longer this is open, the uglier it will get, as is the FI section of these forums.

Last edited by Alberto; 04-21-2010 at 08:57 AM.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:35 AM
rcdash

Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by ttg35fort
Raj, plain and simple. GTM charges A for a stage 1 kit and B for a stage 2 kit. If Sharif intended to order a stage 2 kit, which evidently he did, then he should pay for a stage 2 kit. Sam's cost from Garret is irrelevent. If Sharif did not like GTM's price structure, he should have sold the customer a different turbo kit.

This is speculation on my part, but I'll take a guess at what happened. Phone call is made ordering the stage 2 kit, but when the PO came through for the stage 1 kit, GTM did not thoroughly review the PO and sent the stage 2 kit based on the phone call. Later, FP needs the same kit and copies their other PO, which was incorrect, but this time does not place the call. GTM sends the kit based on the PO.

When both the PO and GTM confirmed the stage 1 kit was ordered and shipped, it was incumbent on FP to double check what the heck was installed on the car, regardless of any past orders. Just because a mistake was made once on a shipment does not mean that every single other shipment will be made with the exact same mistake. Come on, you are smart enough to realize that, and Sharif is too. Either FP ignored this duty to their customer, or tried to get by with leaving the incorrect turbos on the car. Either way, this is completely unacceptable.

Look, I like Sharif, Sandy and everyone I have dealt with at FP. I have had nothing but great experiences with FP, and I will continue doing business with them. Unfortunately, though, this **** happened, more than once, and the OP has every right to be upset. RudeG has made some very good points. Raj, it does no good to make lame excuses for what FP did, period.
Terry, I agree with all of this and I agree with all of Eric's points. I'm not sure how I'm coming off as making excuses for Sharif (let alone "lame" excuses).

My only point is that claims should be made based on evidence presented, not conjecture or third hand reports. I'm a little surprised you're willing to buy into anything less.

Last edited by rcdash; 04-21-2010 at 08:38 AM.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:46 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Mike,

I've already explained this to you... The people that came forward to me did not want their info or identities shared with you. I promised them I would not. If you are gonna be butthurt at me for not breaking a promise to others by not sharing the info with you... so be it. If you can't understand or accept that people think you're too close to one of the parties involved and that you being privy to thus far private info about other unhappy Forged customers represents a conflict of interest... so be it. If it makes you feel better... be pissed all you want at me and these other gentlemen.

Given our past friendship and my professional experience, I'm offended that you don't trust my judgment or what I am telling you publicly about these other people who got screwed by Sharif and witnessed his shadiness. You know I don't make sh*t up. Yet you proceeded to smite these other gentlemen who you know nothing about. Again... No wonder why other people with experiences similar to Juan and Doug have reluctance to come forward and post their experiences publicly on the forums.

Sorry if you think I have wronged you and been too harsh towards you. But I have zero tolerance for hypocrisy and double standards when victims of shady or malicious behavior are involved.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:52 AM
dpjones

Originally Posted by ttg35fort
Just to clarify.....my order was placed first so what was shipped matched the PO...a Stage I. When Dave's PO was sent, it even had the following instructions on it:

"This will be the same kit as the G37 Sedan we just did GT28 turbos, external downpipes with open dumps"
Old 04-21-2010, 08:55 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Raj,

I think I asked legitimate questions. Sorry if you disagree and are offended by me asking those IMO important questions.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:59 AM
danisr1
Sleeps in 350Z

In the end the community will vote with their wallets. There is a lot of information on Forged both good and bad. If you are thinking of getting work done by them or any other shop, do the homework (there is a lot of material and members who you can help you ) and make your up you own mind. There are members here that have nothing but great things to say about Forged, and like the OP there has been some bad work also come out of their shop.

I tend to agree with Alberto that everyone has said their peace and it seems to be getting personal between members that are not the OP or Forged.

RudeG and a few others - I dont want you to think we are protecting a vendor, I have spoke via PM to Rude and you know my feelings on this. I just think the thread will head downhill and lose its original intent.

OP if there are any updates you wish to share on your case in the future please PM me and if you want I or any other Mod will reopen the thread for you.

Quick Reply: Forged Performance - My Story