Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Where the hell is Terry (ttg35fort)???

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 08:30 AM
captj3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by westpak
Oh snap now you did it, captj3 will be coming in to set us all straight
Typical douche response from you.

As I said before you don't know what you are talking about as usual.

Last edited by captj3; 09-27-2010 at 08:33 AM.
Old 09-27-2010, 08:41 AM
westpak
SFZCC

Originally Posted by captj3
Typical douche response from you.

As I said before you don't know what you are talking about as usual.
admin is that violation of number 10 and 20 of the Terms of Use??

LOL and as expected here you are
Old 09-27-2010, 11:10 AM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by XKR
He is....

A lot of members MIA....

Doug....he is back
Romey
John ( the Mod)
Coach....he is back..
Sharif
Jorge
Eric Rude
Tony

Just to name a few
Take my name off list..I am here.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:46 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
Take my name off list..I am here.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:16 AM
captj3

admin is that violation of number 10 and 20 of the Terms of Use??

LOL and as expected here you are
I only responded because that was what you wanted. If you didn't want the response you should never have mentioned me. You are always trying to stir the pot with your miss information. One more thing it seems you are always here when someone mentions Japtrix. HHHHHmmmmmmmm it seems you have a problem with them. Face it Roger is a better man than you are.

Last edited by captj3; 09-28-2010 at 08:20 AM.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:56 AM
westpak
SFZCC

I only responded because that was what you wanted. If you didn't want the response you should never have mentioned me. You are always trying to stir the pot with your miss information. One more thing it seems you are always here when someone mentions Japtrix. HHHHHmmmmmmmm it seems you have a problem with them. Face it Roger is a better man than you are.

Hey whatever you guys do in private behind close doors is none of my business
Old 09-29-2010, 09:41 AM
QuadCam

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ttg35fort
I'm still here. I've been swamped with work... I should catch a breather after the first of the year.

Hopefully I have my car back together before year end. It has been a long hard road with setbacks due to the custom block modifications, but hopefully we have all of our ducks lined up at this point. We have a new shortblock that arrived from GTM this week. The R&D on flatdecking the VQ35DE block has been way more time intensive and way harder than we ever imagined.
good to see you back on the boards! You have taken a tough road, and it is not the easy way to go! Kudos for perceveering.
Old 10-02-2010, 03:46 AM
captj3

Hey whatever you guys do in private behind close doors is none of my business
Yea, that's your typical response as always. What a tool.
Old 10-02-2010, 05:08 AM
westpak
SFZCC

Yea, that's your typical response as always. What a tool.
OK I have had it with your BS a$$hole you have made this personal towards me for some reason when I did nothing to you, the shop was not yours and I did nothing towards you. I have not said anything bad about Japtrix in any thread so not sure why you have to defend what is not there.

You have this blind belief and love for Japtrix and because I left there you made this personal for some reason when you had nothing to do with the shop other than a pain in the *** free loading "customer" with the constant retunes, so either you were a picky SOB or Japtrix could not tune your car.

Lets talk about your "perfectly running Japtrix installed daily driver APS TT kit"
First you are retired and do jack **** so how is that a daily driver
Second what happened to the "running like ****"low compression" you have had for over a year and are too cheap to build the engine.

Next lets talk about the great NA build they did that sold the customer that it was doing well over 300 RWHP because it did 290 on the Mustang dyno, and as we all know it reads way lower than a dynojet, but yet when the owner took it to a dynojet guess what it did???? 290RWHP, man talk about an adjusted Mustang dyno.

So STFU with the personal attacks, I know of more skeletons in that Japtrix closet than you will ever know

Last edited by westpak; 10-02-2010 at 05:13 AM.
Old 10-02-2010, 05:58 AM
XKR

Wow .....Westpak and Captj3........ Tell me more..
Old 10-02-2010, 07:14 AM
westpak
SFZCC

Originally Posted by XKR
Wow .....Westpak and Captj3........ Tell me more..
LOL sorry, woke up this morning to more of captj3's dribble and I just had it

it has been over 2 years since I stopped my involvement with Japtrix and almost 2 years since I partnered up with a couple of ex Japtrix guys to start a new shop, and for some reason the Japtrix nuthuggers have decided it is personal to them, not even with the other guys I partnered up with but with me.

what is ridiculous is that I have never said anything bad about the shop yet captj3 takes it upon himself to defend against what I have not even said.

It has been almost 2 years get over it captj3

Last edited by westpak; 10-02-2010 at 02:21 PM.
Old 10-02-2010, 01:54 PM
XKR

LOL sorry, woke up this morning to more of captj3's dribble and I just had it

it has been over 2 years since I stopped my involvement with Japtrix and almost 2 years since I partnered up with a couple of ex Japtrix guys to start a new shop, and for some reason the Japtrix nuthuggers have decided it is personal to them, not even with the other guys I partnered up with but with me.

what is ridiculous is that I have never said anything bad about the shop yet captj3 takes it upon himself to defend against what I have not even said.

It has been almost 2 years get over it
I see....
Old 10-03-2010, 08:00 AM
captj3

OK I have had it with your BS a$$hole you have made this personal towards me for some reason when I did nothing to you, the shop was not yours and I did nothing towards you. I have not said anything bad about Japtrix in any thread so not sure why you have to defend what is not there.

You have this blind belief and love for Japtrix and because I left there you made this personal for some reason when you had nothing to do with the shop other than a pain in the *** free loading "customer" with the constant retunes, so either you were a picky SOB or Japtrix could not tune your car.

Lets talk about your "perfectly running Japtrix installed daily driver APS TT kit"
First you are retired and do jack **** so how is that a daily driver
Second what happened to the "running like ****"low compression" you have had for over a year and are too cheap to build the engine.

Next lets talk about the great NA build they did that sold the customer that it was doing well over 300 RWHP because it did 290 on the Mustang dyno, and as we all know it reads way lower than a dynojet, but yet when the owner took it to a dynojet guess what it did???? 290RWHP, man talk about an adjusted Mustang dyno.

So STFU with the personal attacks, I know of more skeletons in that Japtrix closet than you will ever know

I haven't made it personal a$$hole. If you didn't want me to respond then you should have not quoted me. You were wrong about Terry's hold up on his build. So once again you come out and make back handed remarks. You know to read between the lines. I believe to quote what you said after the break up " I would do what ever it takes to put Japtrix out of business". You have always made it your goal to start **** with your snide remarks and back handed posts to bait people with them and everyone else here. Freeloading, that's funny you left there not to long after you finished your engine. I pay all my bills. Yes, I'm just as picky as you when it comes to the tune on my car. It's funny how the R&D for my tune is the base tune you and Jack took when he left. Plain and simple I didn't like the utec.

I guess your just jealous I'm retired and can afford it and your not which is none of your business. As to my car having low compression and running like ****. That's simple the car runs fine. Maybe your info isn't that good. Plus it has been built since last October. If I remember wasn't it you that almost blew up his car on the dyno when I had the kit installed. You had to make that 5 more hp to have more power. Your head is as big as your ego for such a little person

Now it's time for you to STFU. As for this NA build I don't know about this job. What I do know is I wouldn't believe anything from "your shop" that has to do with a past or present customer of Japtrix. By the way isn't that Jacks shop? You just sell car parts on the internet. Like I said when the break up occurred was to leave me out of it. But even then you just had to pull me in. Now you can go back to your little Z club.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:53 AM
westpak
SFZCC

LOL if I had to be you to be retired I would rather work until I die even if that was 100 years

You have so much misinformation that I am done, but I guess I need to ***** at our accountant for giving me a K1 for my taxes for 33% of the shop's profits if it is Jack's shop

Built since October? LOL is that since this weekend because you made this statement in August

MSGarrett 1 Toanswer 1 question I have 45k on stock internals with a aps kit and still running strong since 05.

Maximumsport Z It's nice to see you back. It's been way to long Chris.
https://my350z.com/forum/forced-indu...ml#post8614486

Done
Old 10-03-2010, 08:58 AM
Chris@FsP
Vendor - Former Vendor

Old 10-03-2010, 09:52 AM
XKR

I think there is more.....I think Westpak and Captj3 is holding back.....I can always tell when the full story is not being told

Old 10-03-2010, 03:05 PM
midz350

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

^^
Old 10-03-2010, 03:10 PM
coachk
Banned

Originally Posted by XKR
I think there is more.....I think Westpak and Captj3 is holding back.....I can always tell when the full story is not being told

You kill me Mike

For the record, Gus (westpak) gave me some sound advice one day at a Z get together. Turned out he was spot on.
Old 10-03-2010, 05:31 PM
SmallTuner

Oooow
Old 10-03-2010, 05:55 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

must have been a slow weekend for everyone...

Quick Reply: Where the hell is Terry (ttg35fort)???