Notices

FS: Turbonetics Single Kit

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 03:07 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 956 Likes on 721 Posts

im hoping we convinced him to man up and do the right thing.

he knows he is busted. We have his facebook account ,all his friends names and so much more info.

But if flo-rida gets the kit does he send the APS kit back, refund that other guys money?
Old 02-02-2011, 04:34 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

I just checked the tracking number... its a 102.60lbs box so I really think he did come through. I'll post pics once it arrives... Thanks a million to those who contacted me and offered me help. I'd like to give a special thanks to Mary at AWDtuning for making a couple phone calls and to those whom contacted me via PM that did what they could to get this moving.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Originally Posted by Wagoner 726
Haha this is great. Seller needs to shoot himself. Lost at least 2 potential sales from a single post. Must suck.
Close this thread. This will never sell. The OP is a jackass and does not want to sell this kit. No one is going to buy from a guy that is insulting potential buyers. Who gives a sh** if they are asking questions that you think are dumb. Does that affect your sale? No... Go post it on ebay dude....
Only reason people look at this now is to laugh. You are either going to have to take a major loss or get over yourself and come up with a good apology of some sort. Best luck would probably be eBay now. I hope you learned your lesson.
Sorry pal, don't think you are going to help him very much. After the way he's acted, he's going to have to sell it for a steal on here.
Hey everyone, look. Flo-rida called me a newb so that means I'm a newb. I use this site to buy items for my Z, not chit chat. Look at my iTrader. Post count doesn't mean ****. Ask me anything and then we'll see who's the newb.

Now, Worthy you might have got a little frustrated with dumb questions. Yes some people ask questions that makes you think that they wouldn't know what a turbo looked like but that shouldn't affect you at all. Its their problem once you have the payment. I just simply suggested some sort of apology might help you out a little. Lets give this guy a chance. Maybe a mod can erase this thread and let him start another. Lets give him a redo since he learned his lesson lol.
Moving up in the ranks, yes! Newb>tard in less than 24hrs. And I'm an 18 year old idiot driving a Z. What rank is that? Does that increase your rank? How old are you? Does it make you feel sad that younger people can have the same car you have and know just as much information as you if not more? Look "Flo", don't quite understand why you are being so defensive. Usually means that you were once a horrible newb and made fun of many times so now you feel like you are doing this forum a good thing and making fun of "Flo rated newbs". Dude, move on. And I find it hard to believe that I would be looking through this thread if I wasn't looking for FI. This guy is pushing people away from buying your kit Worthy. Sorry man. And can I ask you the same question? Are you looking for FI or just trolling.

God these 2,000+ post count newbs that are approximately 27-32 years old make me want to sell my Z knowing that they are are driving them out there. Idiots
Maybe I haven't seen that movie? Whoopdy doo. I mean seriously? You are going to call me an idiot over that? That's lame man. Hope you feel better.
Watch out for Flo. He might start calling you names.
killa.beez33, well put. that is exactly what he needed to hear. Sad thing is, he won't listen. He hasn't listened to anyone. I've gave him other suggestions such as ebay but he hasn't taken them.

And you jumped all over me for nothing. Enjoy the water bottles you will probably get.
I still don't see why Flo even payed for the kit after all of the nonsense. Sketchy OP and you can definitely find TN kits cheaper. Enjoy the $2k+ plus water.
Lighten up Flo. I asked a simple question about why you paid for the kit. Sorry your lady is a *****. I was just having fun about the water comment. It is ok to laugh. I'm sure you are stressed about the scam. I want this jack *** to get whats coming to him just like everyone else and I hope you see justice. People have tried to scam me before so I know how you feel. I hope you have already filed a paypal claim and good luck. Worthy just helps motivate me to be a cop.
Dude you’re a tard… I’m not going to lighten up and my feelings for you are exactly why I can’t stand your stupid *** posts. My girl isn’t a B!tch… your just an idiot, only I can call my girl that and not sum snot nosed punk. Again… perfect examples of you just running your damned mouth. You had no interest in the kit from the beginning so all you are a “token” Fking new guy just chiming in with stupid posts from the get. I’m not stressed… I get shot at for a living overseas dumb ***, annoyed… yes. Don’t play nice now like you give a ****… read your retard comments that I have quoted and learn this lesson.. STFU!!!!
Old 02-02-2011, 05:18 PM
jarrodh77

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Justin Morris
new phone txt your name an number
24 minutes ago via Samsung Mobile

^His most recent Facebook status... changed his phone number.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:20 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Originally Posted by jarrodh77
Justin Morris
new phone txt your name an number
24 minutes ago via Samsung Mobile

^His most recent Facebook status... changed his phone number.
You more than likely mean he changed his phone... if it was a new number how could people txt him without him giving it out?
Old 02-02-2011, 05:52 PM
erichsherrill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ haha
Old 02-02-2011, 08:57 PM
Jamaica2G

Originally Posted by Flo-ridaZ33
I just checked the tracking number... its a 102.60lbs box so I really think he did come through. I'll post pics once it arrives... Thanks a million to those who contacted me and offered me help. I'd like to give a special thanks to Mary at AWDtuning for making a couple phone calls and to those whom contacted me via PM that did what they could to get this moving.
I don't mean to be a party pooper, but don't count your chickens ... yet

I would only celebrate when the box arrives to your house with everything WELL packed, no dented pipes, no broken crap and everything appears to be in tact and complete.

GL
Old 02-03-2011, 03:31 AM
civic4982

Dude you’re a tard… I’m not going to lighten up and my feelings for you are exactly why I can’t stand your stupid *** posts. My girl isn’t a B!tch… your just an idiot, only I can call my girl that and not sum snot nosed punk. Again… perfect examples of you just running your damned mouth. You had no interest in the kit from the beginning so all you are a “token” Fking new guy just chiming in with stupid posts from the get. I’m not stressed… I get shot at for a living overseas dumb ***, annoyed… yes. Don’t play nice now like you give a ****… read your retard comments that I have quoted and learn this lesson.. STFU!!!!

Sounds pretty stressed out to me... Either way you've got either 1) an abused turbo kit or 2) water bottles.

Pretty much FIAL no matter which way you cut it.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:01 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

Originally Posted by civic4982
Sounds pretty stressed out to me... Either way you've got either 1) an abused turbo kit or 2) water bottles.

Pretty much FIAL no matter which way you cut it.
Ok Captain Save-a-Tard to the rescue... I guess we'll have to see. First no one thought the dude would ship... It shipped so now your implying I'm getting a beat up kit. I have no faith in people but sometimes things work out. It'll be at my house on Monday.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:46 AM
civic4982

Ok Captain Save-a-Tard to the rescue... I guess we'll have to see. First no one thought the dude would ship... It shipped so now your implying I'm getting a beat up kit. I have no faith in people but sometimes things work out. It'll be at my house on Monday.
Happy to oblige. Sometimes a "Tard" needs saving after all.

I just hope you paid via paypal with a credit card and not a bank. In which case crack it open on day of delivery, photograph everything, have the turbo inspected by a local professional as well as the injectors, intercooler for leaks, and fuel pump.

I hope you got it for a deal because I wouldn't put any of those components into my engine without having them properly tested prior to avoid unexpected extra costs from damaged components that would cost me in 1) uninstallation fees to fix the problems and reinstallation and wasting money on tuning 2) blowing a motor and having to purchase a new long/short block.

This should be a warning to others that if you purchase mechanical parts used expect to spend money on getting them inspected and work that into your "final cost" before negating the thought of purchasing new.

Likely if you purchased for the $3K requested then you'll find yourself "throwing good money after bad" as the old saying goes.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:58 AM
AdvanZ33
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 189 Likes on 102 Posts

At this point, if you aren't here to be helpful to your fellow members there isn't much point in posting. Flo doesn't sound too concerned with it which probably means he used PayPal and we all know PayPal favors the buyer in a dispute. I'm sure he's covered. Keep us updated Flo.
Old 02-03-2011, 05:16 AM
phreaktor
¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

Damn he has some hot *** bishes on his friends.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:50 AM
erichsherrill

Originally Posted by civic4982
Happy to oblige. Sometimes a "Tard" needs saving after all.

I just hope you paid via paypal with a credit card and not a bank. In which case crack it open on day of delivery, photograph everything, have the turbo inspected by a local professional as well as the injectors, intercooler for leaks, and fuel pump.

I hope you got it for a deal because I wouldn't put any of those components into my engine without having them properly tested prior to avoid unexpected extra costs from damaged components that would cost me in 1) uninstallation fees to fix the problems and reinstallation and wasting money on tuning 2) blowing a motor and having to purchase a new long/short block.

This should be a warning to others that if you purchase mechanical parts used expect to spend money on getting them inspected and work that into your "final cost" before negating the thought of purchasing new.

Likely if you purchased for the $3K requested then you'll find yourself "throwing good money after bad" as the old saying goes.

this guy reminds me of Dwight Schrute from The Office
Old 02-03-2011, 07:52 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

Originally Posted by erichsherrill
this guy reminds me of dwight schrute from the office
lmfao...
Old 02-03-2011, 09:51 AM
Nukiz0r
350Z-holic

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Calm down people. Keep this civil please. Lets wait and find out whether Flo gets his kit.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:26 AM
civic4982

Originally Posted by erichsherrill
this guy reminds me of Dwight Schrute from The Office

Your insight is so appreciated... now move along.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:18 PM
phreaktor
¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

Anybody check out the hotties on his friends list? Cali bishes FTW!!!
Old 02-03-2011, 01:01 PM
JustAnotherZ

He sent me a tracking number for sending my kit back too! Should be in tomorrow, ill keep everyone posted, Thanks!
Old 02-03-2011, 01:59 PM
civic4982

Originally Posted by JustAnotherZ
He sent me a tracking number for sending my kit back too! Should be in tomorrow, ill keep everyone posted, Thanks!
Weight?
Old 02-03-2011, 02:02 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 956 Likes on 721 Posts

i have a feeling that the information posted here deterred him from keeping the money/kits and ruining his life over it.

Quick Reply: FS: Turbonetics Single Kit