Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

5 at sc to gtm tt build

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 01:37 PM
ogiehooker

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Default only diklicker is alberto!

No alberto, I don't go that way..only you like that taste...for those that say I am a NUTHUGGER of Sam at GTM? get a load of this:
I had to get a lawyer to get Sam to continue work on my engine and after 16 months, I have an assembled longblock...with NO ceramic coating that I paid for on pistons, combustion chambers, exhaust ports etc. When I sa no CC in Feb, I asked Sam and he said he would tear the engine back down and do it. (I still doubt that it was done and when I ever make it back to cali, I will see.
Also, had wrong intake tree put on. So Sam took 16 months to build a longblock...wow....He lost 7 of my intercooler pipes (he never inventoried my parts I shipped in my trunk to install until 15 months later when he installed the wrong intake tree), causing me to spend another 500+. The guy was trying to invoice me for osgikken oil like 300 bucks til I told him I HAVE A QAUIFE!!! The guy can't remeber anything...fat and lazy (Still a nuthugger?).
He also installed a stock crank pulley when I had paid for an ATI crank balancer.....He wanted to charge me 300 dollars to TLTHD coat my radiator when the guys that do it charge 100-150. He wouldn't get off his lazy a$$ for weeks so I called around to find another coater to come get my parts and finish the job he wouldn't start. Just so happens I found HIS coater by mistake and I found out the REAL prices!!! Sam wanted to charge me over 500 to install so heat proofing to the engine bay and trans tunnel when my new guy, Tim at SFR charges 125....Sam is a lazy ripoff pure and simple! (nuthuggin?).

I also bought the HR cooling mod pipes for 649.80 (250 at courtesy parts w/o his little alum plate with 4 holes-ha).....Tim picked up my car and parts yet Sam had the pipes at the coaters (not the HR pipes). Its been a nightmare getting all the parts back...Sam was paid in full by me as soon as the TASTE as alberto calls it, got to dank. I just wanted out of this guys shop as he had NO intentions of finishing my build (until I got a lawyer). He wants to do cookie cutter builds it seems. Tim at SFR can fabricate whatever I need.

Finally, the HR pipes are nowhere to be found. Coater says they were never delivered to him-Tim doesn't have them and I certainly don't. Who does that leave??? the a44raper Sam. So, BBB was contacted and a complaint filed for the 649.80 HR cooling pipes I paid for. I was told that when Tim attempted to call Sam for the pipes, Sam said "why should I help him?".

Let me tell you Sam-it is your DUTY to do it, it isn't HELP as you call it. I paid you in full and now you will not give me the parts I paid for. Not good for your reputation (not that you had any).

Now that my a$$raping is over, I want to let others know one thing:

DO NOT EVER GO TO GTM WITHOUT LUBE! Better yet, do go there at all...you will hear lies, tales....I personally heard of 3 people that either were sick, had surgery or their momma died during the first 3 months of dealing with GTM. You will not get a straight answer from them and you surely won't get a fair price. Ever visit their shop? front office has papers all over the floor, second room looks like a dump..nobody working..like a ghost town...

Don't trust your ride, time and money with GTM. Now rudeg, is that a nuthugger for ya or what?
Old 08-31-2012, 03:34 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

OMG man just make one Thread about GTM instead of adding your story to all the GTM threads in history. Good god where do you guys come from.
Old 08-31-2012, 04:02 PM
ogiehooker

come from flo rida flo-rida..jus lik yu man..se habla espanol?..lol Miami
Old 09-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Chebosto
350Z-holic

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

ogiehooker:
you've been banned before for language and name calling, please refrain from personal attacks, else you will be banned even longer, this isn't your first offense.

no need to copypasta the same reply in every each and every thread.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:11 PM
ogiehooker

Intiendo chebosto....Just that ****** need to be called out when screwing the public shamlessly/endlessly....everyone one should know who the cheaters are in this industry...There are many but the one I have dealt with that is SHAMLESS in stealing peopls parts and nort returning them because they are pissed that someone is calling them out is SAM at GTM!!! You owe me 649.80 sam Zawahara...you gonna be a cheat all your life or just the rest of it?
Old 09-12-2012, 09:44 AM
moreboost13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sad part is u attack people that were supposed to be your friend simply because your friend Sam refused the shipment that I sent him. Sad when you think someone is a good guy for all the help they had given you then you see their true colors... Its really a shame derrell
Old 11-20-2012, 04:17 PM
ogiehooker

Default rebutal

no, more boost, aka chris...whats sad is that I gave you the following: long block, short block, 5 at pumpkin, 5 at transmission, numerous smaller parts..you were going to sell them and split the money with me....and how much have i rec'd thus far? ZERO! Nada zip squat....and you call yourself a friend?! Tks but i have better enemies than that!
later...as a matter of fact i need my transgo valve body...ya got it? think not...800 bucks....people that pull that "oh its so sad crap are usually covering up for themselves...

later.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:18 PM
moreboost13

aaa

Last edited by moreboost13; 11-21-2012 at 10:23 PM.
Old 11-21-2012, 05:01 PM
herrschaft

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by moreboost13
...and now u say its a transgo but when u gave it to me u said it was a GTM...
I'm fairly certain GTM uses the Transgo for their VB.
Old 11-21-2012, 07:50 PM
ogiehooker

GTM MAY use transgo, but I have an IPT transmission now..the transgo was in my other trans I gave Chris...

Chris, i could give a crap what you think...doesn't matter to me.....too bad you crashed your car as soon as you installed the SC and had to scrap it..lol...

Anyone who thinks that a guy that got a long block short block tyrans and other parts free got screwed over, think again..whether you gave them away or not, I did you a HUGE favor, but again, i don;'t really care..you aren't in my life and can't affect it so...adios ****...
Old 11-21-2012, 08:34 PM
Classy

Received 615 Likes on 349 Posts

Am I missing why you guys are breaking up your bromance in the forced induction section of my350z.com?
Old 11-22-2012, 06:08 AM
ogiehooker

Default ??

don't know why it got drug here, but the issue has been solved easily with a simple PM.

TKS for the concern...lol
Old 12-10-2012, 04:56 PM
ogiehooker

Default Tim-sfr update pics

Tim has gotten more done in weeks than GTM did in over 1 year..see attached photos....core support, coolers, IC piping etc in and ready to be shipped out for coatings.

Found out the TLTHD "coating" GTM was paid 150.00 to put on my IC was black paint.....it never ends.
Attached Thumbnails 5 at sc to gtm tt build-engine-front-end-coolers.jpg   5 at sc to gtm tt build-speedforceracing-core-support-2.jpg   5 at sc to gtm tt build-top-view-rad-coolers-ic.jpg  
Old 12-10-2012, 06:32 PM
Elperuano

Wow......
Old 12-12-2012, 09:53 AM
gabe3d

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Good luck on your car and that crash bar looks really good.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:25 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Sucker
Old 12-12-2012, 12:11 PM
XKR

WOW OP Not kool bro. I hope this works out for you, but making enemies on here gets you no where. Alberto and the other are just giving you the facts, but at the same time messing with you...thats the way its done over here.

I have the same motor (4.0 stroker), and I had the same questions as the others about buying a motor like that for such little power...I made 700whp DD 800whp DJ with the 3.5 motor...so I am not sure why you went that route.I wanted over 1000whp and thats my reason for going with the stroker.

The other guys are just telling you that you went about it all wrong. I think you are missing the purpose of this website...tons of members that have tried and failed or succeeded and they post on here to share their experience....good or bad.

You laugh at your friend for crashing his car ...MAN!! I hope you know how to drive a 500+whp car. I also live in Florida part-time...and word gets around real fast when someone blows a motor or crashes....hope not to hear about you
Old 12-12-2012, 04:35 PM
ogiehooker

Default tks

XKR..I hear ya bud...but when ****** are ****** they need to be called out..callling me a 'sucker" doesnt really add to the thread now does it?!
So why doesnt the board try to get people to act half way civil here or is it just young *******s leading young *******s?!? reminds me of grade school bullys hiding behind a fence to me....

My FRIEND (actuallly just s dude that bought my SC kit) was given thousands of dollars of parts to help him out...then he bitches at me about him not sending me my 3.3 ring gear, and I am the bad guy for laughing about his car? well, payback is hell isnt it...

anyway, I didnt like the low TQ of the SC so i want a torque monster....so that why i went the stroker...also, at the time, I didnt know anyone posting what the AT could hold so, I figured I would see what it would hold and then decide wether to upgrade to a GM tranny or not...the Low 600 whp number was given by Sam as to what he thought the AT could hold, not what I wanted to build in the first place...

I have raced motorcycles, sprint cars, drag bikes for years so, a 500-800whp car would be sweet.....whatever it is, it is MY mistake and "the ******" should just STFU and let me live with it.
It ain't like Im tapping their momma...LOL
Old 12-12-2012, 05:15 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL

...and now it's Tim's turn to Get That Money.

If you knew what happened to Ernie (niceguyyy01), you wouldn't be so quick to place all your faith in SFR either. He ended up selling his broken G35 in disgust. You traded one brand of hype for another and became a sucker twice over. Good luck.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 12-12-2012 at 05:17 PM.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:32 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
LOL

...and now it's Tim's turn to Get That Money.

If you knew what happened to Ernie (niceguyyy01), you wouldn't be so quick to place all your faith in SFR either. He ended up selling his broken G35 in disgust. You traded one brand of hype for another and became a sucker twice over. Good luck.
This I did not know

Quick Reply: 5 at sc to gtm tt build