Boosted Performance single turbo fabrication - Page 10 - MY350Z.COM Forums



Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-03-2014, 10:53 AM   #181
jerryd87
Registered User
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NE ohio
Posts: 2,436
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default

And nothing you said is true. EVERY dyno is a single dyno they post amd never see anything again. You ******** and cant back up a damn thing you say your memory is ****. Provide alberto supposedly running 10s with tnetics ill wait because i have seem ALL his **** he has postes
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII View Post
I don't know what you are calling inflated.... the dynos comes from several shops withers that produce numbers at track about it...I don hang around my350z that much for year to go and look back at for the time slops for you... you weren't in this forum back then when they were posted... heck...Alberto managed to get 10s with. turbonetics kit and stock motor.

You keep trying to make this a powerlab things BP.... but jut as stupid as you trying to make it look like I am arguing t3 vs t4..that is not the case....
Again, point of the thread was are stock headers needed, and the answer is no... do they help, somewhat on spool ...big difference is the turbo.... you know this shlt so stfu
jerryd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 10:58 AM   #182
jerryd87
Registered User
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NE ohio
Posts: 2,436
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Holy **** you cant even remember **** a day old the ARGUEMENT is t3 isnt going to make over 500 and stock headers wont make over 550. Julians dyno is 480 his dyno supports the arguement and the fact YOU cant even remember makes you loom stupid as ****. You dont even know what we are discussing and we are supposed to take in your ********? Get back under the desk at intense and AGAIN leave the tech talk to people who have ACTUALLY done something. No matter WHAT you have owned you didnt do it you paid someone you dont qualify to discuss ****
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII View Post
Well if he keep arguing made up point it will continue to go that way,.... the point was stock headers, an making 500whp...jerry went of the deep end, calling dynos bs, t3 vs t4, Pl vs bp.....and got Bathurst cause called him a nut swinger, and he has his tools and wrenches, blah blah lol
He already liked stupid thinking I had a TN kit, then tried to come back back making up arguments nobody was discusing


I remember your dyno numbers Julian, its good you have the picks to post them handy... but according to jerry, that is also BS, because its not a dyno he is familiar, you were inflating numbers, you applied smoothing....those numes, yours cars, Doug, romes are bs if you go by his comments of dynos.
We know none of that true, your dyno was always consistent, we know of several other zero smoothing SAE dynojets that produced numbers and were backed up with numbers.

People posted their times in threads that are not 2 years old and don't remember enough, I didn't save the time slip pics, but it showed them making the power, not just for the actual time, but top speed at the 1/4 mile (~135mph)...but all have moved out of the forum the past 3 years... then this kid jerry sows up and acts like he can't fin the numbers..... in other platforms with similar whop numbers t3s have achieved the numbers to back up 500+whp...too, so why is bs here. Its been proven several times...
jerryd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 11:09 AM   #183
Boosted Performance
Vendor - Former Vendor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 1,782
Thanks: 0
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0 View Post
L Hell, there aren't that many total on this forum of guys pushing 500-600+whp on a built motor with any ST kit regardless of brand. So your assertions that less than 5% are making 500+whp with T3 ST kits is silly when there are so few people attempting to push their ST kits to 500+whp regardless of brand or turbine housing size. Taking that into consideration, this quote by you is laughable horse crap...
All the other BS aside, every time I get a PM from a potential customer that is looking for a ST kit, they says that they have done their research, and are set on a BP kit. Why? Because it has proven to consistently make great power. This is because I tell all my built engine customers that they need to run a large T4 turbine and after-market headers...PERIOD.

Every single kit that was sold by me to customers with built engines is well in to the 600's at the wheels on pump gas on a DJ....with room to spare. There is at least a dozen of them out there. The most frequent feedback I hear is: "my tuner just couldn't believe how efficient the kit is, and how effortlessly it makes power". One customer with a 6766 T4 1.32 a/r twin scroll kit is at around 700whp on a DJ (this is from the customer, not me, the the manufacturer.... which is very different).

We all also know that a 2nd party tuner (whoever the customer decides to use) will never push any kit right to the edge due to reliability, purpose of the build (track/drag/auto-cross), and reputation. They will tune it for reliability, longevity and it will always be conservative. So who knows how much further the BP ST can be pushed...and I don't really care, because it is not a real world scenario. It also wouldn't be a fair assessment of the kit, since no other tuner will EVER run the kit right to the edge. This is what I would call false advertising. (you will probably cry about that statement, but I don't care about that either)

Every single dyno I have ever posted is from a customer (second party tuner/shop), so I had nothing do with the results...was not there, and had no control of the tuning environment. This is something that only a few shops can say, since all others have done the testing/R&D in house.

Just because these guys are not active on the forums, and don't post 10 second time slips doesn't mean they are not out there. For the most part I never hear back from the majority of my customers...and you never see any of these kits in the FS section, so they are still out there and running strong.

Last edited by Boosted Performance; 06-03-2014 at 11:13 AM.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 11:24 AM   #184
jerryd87
Registered User
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NE ohio
Posts: 2,436
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Funny so did hal because hal agreed 550 is the limits of stock headers unless your on a super high reading dyno. He said that on binders dyno since you seem to cherry pick like a mother ****er. Why not bash him? Oh thats right because then everyone on the site would agree your a idiot instead of many.


Testing onbstock sleeves huh? Really thats why we still have people spouting off ******** numbers like 600 even though many of us are exceeding that right? Oh yes must be so IN FACT i remember you being one of those people when i firat joined. A dyno IS NOT a real benchmark and any real builder will tell you that because i can hop on one dynojet and it reads 400, hope on another it reads 500 and i KNOW of ones that would even read 550 IF you had any real ****ing experuence building **** you would know this but you dont. Its one of the reasons my shop will never post dyno results only track and why i havnt put any sort of priority redynoing it, even the original dyno was just a shakedown and for tuning. You just have bs claims of "i totally watched thus but had no idea what was going on". BY YOUR rationalization its dumb that anyone runs bigger headers because its not needed. Sorry retard the domestics disproced your theorys ages ago before you even owned a car. Im personally AMAZED the even support that much. Better yet go to school, learn some basic engineering amd fluid dynamics and come back and tell me how much cfm a 1.5 inch pipe like the collector supports because NOT ONLY have non ******** real world tests by actual respectable builders shown its not possible math and science back it up.


Now as far as do i think intense is trying to scam anyone? No, have people has some issues in recent years with them especially time frames? Absolutely yes, do i think their dyno is reading a bit high, hell yes.


The "average" dj? Lol again if you had experience you would know better. Call dynojet and ask them about it. When they build them they could care less what numbers it puts up. They try toake then close but there is around a 20-25% varience from the factory their PRIMARY concern is that each dyno is consistent and that 5 runs on the same dyno are all wothin 5% of each other. its another example of your cherry picking since this has been discussed before with ACTUAL tests of people going to several dynojets of well known shops and gettinf wildly dofferent numbers on each one.

For every one dyno you can provude above 500 i can provide a dozen who coudnt. Something you should learn is this group is TINY which is why i advertise on facebook with THOUSANDS of daily users in the various forums. That dozen people is VERY EASY to find. Built DE engines arnt even remotely close to as rare as you think lol

Actually when i still had the bp kit i TRIED to get put on the top 25 and was told no. Believe it was the third or fourth time i was banned too as julian has provided the top list isnt truely representative. You can find results on facebook though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0 View Post
LMAO You are clueless and WAY off base. I've "got a bug" up my *** because Sasha essentially called me a liar too.

https://my350z.com/forum/forced-indu...headers-7.html

I was present for much of the R&D with the PL kit and was present for many of the dynos. Your assertion that I'm defending or nuthugging PL without having any real details is ridiculous. I was there and saw the testing firsthand. As I result, I saw firsthand what the stock exhaust manifolds are capable of. Jason Siebels of ProEFI did the tuning on that car. After the dyno testing, the widebody G was daily street driven by Han Wong for quite a while (also witnessed firsthand). Oh, and your comments about not setting any real benchmarks is ridiculous. The dynos were the first attempt to test the limits of stock sleeves. Nobody had attempted that much power on stock sleeves before. So between the testing with the stock exhaust manifolds and the stock sleeves, much was learned from those dynos. In hindsight do I wish they had done some testing to see what they could max on 91 octane pump gas? You betcha. I think Intense/PL wishes they had too. It would have hopefully prevented a lot of this BS drama years later. But do I think Intense/PL tried to scam or deceive the community? Absolutely not. I have always been harsh and outspoken against shady shops who scam customers. If I had reasonable suspicion that the dynos were bogus or that their marketing campaign was deceitful, I would have called them out on it, thrown them under the bus on the forums, and severed all ties with them. As a LEO, I have zero tolerance for thieves and scammers. Anybody who knows me can vouch for this.

Your assertion that the dyno was a high reading dyno is also incorrect. That DJ dyno is on par with the average DJ and doesn't give outrageously inflated numbers. The baseline dyno on my bone stock 370Z on that same dyno was 282whp, which is consistent with the averages seen around the country for a 6MT 370Z. On the other hand, I have seen Sasha and the BP nuthuggers using results on Hal's notoriously low reading and self proclaimed "Sandbagger" DD dyno to attempt to discredit results made on other dynos with stock exhaust manifolds and/or T3 turbo kits. The fact is that there have been multiple 500+whp pump gas dynos posted on T3 ST kits from multiple sources, some of which have stock exhaust manifolds. It is not as much of a white unicorn as you or Sasha proclaim it to be. Only a few examples have been provided of guys having issues making the power they expected... and most were on Hal's dyno. Hell, there aren't that many total on this forum of guys pushing 500-600+whp on a built motor with any ST kit regardless of brand. So your assertions that less than 5% are making 500+whp with T3 ST kits is silly when there are so few people attempting to push their ST kits to 500+whp regardless of brand or turbine housing size. Taking that into consideration, this quote by you is laughable horse crap...

Good luck finding those "dozens" of people. You'll have a challenge to find dozens of DE motor guys running a ST on a built block, let alone with exact same setups.

As for track times, I agree that there has been a lack of impressive track results for any of the production ST kits. However, at least some of them are on the list (PL, TN, and APS). I'm still waiting to see a single BP kit on the overall Top 25 list or even the ST drag list.

https://my350z.com/forum/drag/233840...ons-stock.html

LOL @ your ignorant comments about Jorge (IIQuickSilverII) and his Z. He had a TN kit a looonnng time ago before the release of the PL kit. He now has a fully built PL setup with the 76S turbo. He made 759whp on pump and 967whp with race gas.
jerryd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 11:33 AM   #185
jerryd87
Registered User
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NE ohio
Posts: 2,436
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Ive seen at least one on Facebook. I thinj keelnspoolin z has one also
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted Performance View Post
All the other BS aside, every time I get a PM from a potential customer that is looking for a ST kit, they says that they have done their research, and are set on a BP kit. Why? Because it has proven to consistently make great power. This is because I tell all my built engine customers that they need to run a large T4 turbine and after-market headers...PERIOD.

Every single kit that was sold by me to customers with built engines is well in to the 600's at the wheels on pump gas on a DJ....with room to spare. There is at least a dozen of them out there. The most frequent feedback I hear is: "my tuner just couldn't believe how efficient the kit is, and how effortlessly it makes power". One customer with a 6766 T4 1.32 a/r twin scroll kit is at around 700whp on a DJ (this is from the customer, not me, the the manufacturer.... which is very different).

We all also know that a 2nd party tuner (whoever the customer decides to use) will never push any kit right to the edge due to reliability, purpose of the build (track/drag/auto-cross), and reputation. They will tune it for reliability, longevity and it will always be conservative. So who knows how much further the BP ST can be pushed...and I don't really care, because it is not a real world scenario. It also wouldn't be a fair assessment of the kit, since no other tuner will EVER run the kit right to the edge. This is what I would call false advertising. (you will probably cry about that statement, but I don't care about that either)

Every single dyno I have ever posted is from a customer (second party tuner/shop), so I had nothing do with the results...was not there, and had no control of the tuning environment. This is something that only a few shops can say, since all others have done the testing/R&D in house.

Just because these guys are not active on the forums, and don't post 10 second time slips doesn't mean they are not out there. For the most part I never hear back from the majority of my customers...and you never see any of these kits in the FS section, so they are still out there and running strong.
jerryd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 02:54 PM   #186
IIQuickSilverII
Registered User
iTrader: (13)
 
IIQuickSilverII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Arizona -InP-
Posts: 14,545
Thanked 161 Times in 135 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryd87 View Post
And nothing you said is true. EVERY dyno is a single dyno they post amd never see anything again. You ******** and cant back up a damn thing you say your memory is ****. Provide alberto supposedly running 10s with tnetics ill wait because i have seem ALL his **** he has postes
If you haven't been here enough to see dyno checks, track times, etc it the that's your problem, your emotional rant of moronic insults isn't helping you or dong anything at all. It's ok kid.

Your dynos "debate" got resolves here years ago when customers did back up dyno runs, and track numbers were posted. Julians dyno doesn't prove your point, as he said that's on his dyno that read 13% lower than all other dynos... Normally dynojet saw 0smoothing are norm.

Ultimate check is track time. Many have done things to confirm dyno numbers and see what they do for time and top end speed, what is funny is that you argue that somehow if it isn't posted or you can't find it on my 350z it doesn't count, really? LoL

I don't think a dynojet that has backed up the hp results with track times is reading 100whp off to show that 500whp whp on t3 wasn't possible with stock headers...but a day ago you went tangential talking about as if I was arguing t3 vs t4 on the turbos.

Lol, look kid applaud you do your own work, but it doesn't make you any kind of authority, and judging from you posts, nothin that isn't common knowledge anyways.
IIQuickSilverII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 10:44 PM   #187
jerryd87
Registered User
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NE ohio
Posts: 2,436
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default

FIRST OF ALL your reading comprehension is on par with a second grader, the NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON IS SAYING 500WHP ISNT POSSIBLE ON A T3 WITH STOCK HEADERS let me bold it for you what myself, hal AND boosted performance have said and BEEN SAYING THIS WHOLE TIME
1)500 WHP IS THE MAX OF T3 TURBINE HOUSING
2)550WHP IS THE MAX OF STOCK HEADERS

That is what has been said the entire time you dont even seem to understand what is even being discussed yet want to spout off non sense

actually you and rude are the ones using "emotional rants and moronic insults" the FACT is i have RESEARCHED and what you CLAIM and FAIL to actually double check on isnt even close to what your poor memory remembers. fact is your entire arguement is "well i remember this but im not going to look again im right your wrong HAHA" then when we go and look up what your referencing your not even remotely close on dynos or track times.

as far as julians dyno I WASNT THE ONE TRYING TO USE IT TO BACK ME UP. YOU where the one attempting that should i quote your? not my fault your plan backfired horribly and it provides a perfect example of your **** memory and **** credibility.

ultimate check is indeed track times. let me provide those for you since you cant remember **** correctly heres the TOP t3 times most of which are right in line for what a mid 400 hp that weighs what ours do should be running. the intense and aj 350z cars are the only ones running around what a 500-525 whp car should be running. on top of that? the intense car is using a optional turbo trying to force a tiny bit extra out of that tiny *** housing, not only that it was a custom setup because ive seen it and its running a slightly larger wastegate. guess you should actually check what you say before looking dumb as ****.

3. IntensePowr 04 G35- 6spd ------- (Built)PL GT37R ST [email protected] 1.579 60ft Verified Et Str
4. AJ_350z ----03 Perf 6spd -------------------- TN ST [email protected] 1.612 60ft Verified Slicks
5. One350zfan -03 Base 6spd 50 shot ------------ TN ST [email protected] 1.598 60ft Verified DR's
6. SH Luciano -03 Tour 6spd ------------------- APS ST [email protected] 1.823 60ft Verified DR's
7. Marra23 ----04 Tour 6spd ------- (Built)PL GT37R ST [email protected] 2.016 60ft Verified DR's
8. Alberto ----03 Trac 6spd -------------------- TN ST [email protected] 1.761 60ft Verified Slicks
9. 98Intrigue -04 G35- 6spd -------------------- TN ST [email protected] 1.909 60ft Verified DR's
10. nosurf2day 04 Tour 6spd -------------------- TN ST [email protected] 2.002 60ft Verified DRs
11. Taurran ---03 Trac 6spd -------------------- TN ST [email protected] 1.914 60ft Verified Street
12. D350Z10 ---04 Tour 6spd ------------ (Built) TN ST [email protected] 2.129 60ft Verified Street
13. Diwun67 ---05 Enth 6spd -------------------- TN ST [email protected] 1.843 60ft Verified DR's
14. Zridder19 -03 Tour 6spd -------------------- TN ST [email protected] 1.821 60ft Verified DR's
15. Quack? ----03 Trac 6spd -------------------- TN ST [email protected] 2.082 60ft Verified street
16. Ipcheck ---03 Tour 6spd -------------------- TN ST [email protected] 2.090 60ft Verified Street
17. boostintt--03 Tour 6spd -------------------- TN ST [email protected] 1.913 60ft Verified Street
18. FastWhiteZ-04 Enth 6spd ------------------- S&R ST [email protected] 2.229 60ft Verified Street


as far as "kid" i am willing to bet i have been building cars for as long as 90% of this forum has even been driving. i HAVE a kid, been to war, nearly blown up several times, earned two thickened ACL's from repeatedly tearing them and scar tissue forming as well disc degeneration in the back and a hernia. wasnt a "kid" when you bought your car and for damn sure am not one now.

YOU apparently dont know who your talking to as ive done everything from a rebuilt stock ecotec to 2000+ whp methanol motors. you know that whole "larger clearances for a built engine to handle the power" that was mentioned to before? yah jackass that was ME who brought it to the forum. it was also ME who began SEVERAL threads on oil composition and its effects as well as engine building which still exist buried someone. several items of what you would classify as "common knowledge" where things that I BROUGHT to the forums and was actually flamed for as having no clue what i was talking about even though i had more engine builds under my belt then those talking **** had even seen. sure places like hal, sound performance, and vinny ten knew this **** way before i cam along or hell before the 350z even existed but NONE of them where sharing the information with the forum. hell i have customers who have come to me SPECIFICALLY because i was so open on sharing the information and even with it they still didnt trust themselves and it brought them relief understanding WHY and HOW to make a engine last. ill go ahead and assume you bought your car stock in 05 with your join date, about the time i was making 200 mph passes down the track for my pro mod license. so take your ******** memory and lack of experience to someone who will pat your back for knowing how to sign a check, im hardly impressed, and hardly impressed even if you REALLY make a tiny bit more power then me(although i highly doubt your as light as me) frankly the car was never supposed to be a power house but i cant get away from my drag racing ways which is why once the jigs for all products are finished the car is getting a good ol warhawk 427 and twin 7675's like ive done before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII View Post
If you haven't been here enough to see dyno checks, track times, etc it the that's your problem, your emotional rant of moronic insults isn't helping you or dong anything at all. It's ok kid.

Your dynos "debate" got resolves here years ago when customers did back up dyno runs, and track numbers were posted. Julians dyno doesn't prove your point, as he said that's on his dyno that read 13% lower than all other dynos... Normally dynojet saw 0smoothing are norm.

Ultimate check is track time. Many have done things to confirm dyno numbers and see what they do for time and top end speed, what is funny is that you argue that somehow if it isn't posted or you can't find it on my 350z it doesn't count, really? LoL

I don't think a dynojet that has backed up the hp results with track times is reading 100whp off to show that 500whp whp on t3 wasn't possible with stock headers...but a day ago you went tangential talking about as if I was arguing t3 vs t4 on the turbos.

Lol, look kid applaud you do your own work, but it doesn't make you any kind of authority, and judging from you posts, nothin that isn't common knowledge anyways.
jerryd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 12:02 PM   #188
MI 35th
OGPremierMafia
iTrader: (16)
 
MI 35th's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Cincinnati OH
Posts: 5,108
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Thread is out of control.

475 is all it makes on stock headers, I managed mid 11.65 to 11.8s with street tires at 126 at this power level. 2.2 60'

Momentum headers on T4 6262 .96ar, Made 515 on 93, 545 on E85 built motor, Low 11.2 @ 131 was the best, still having 2+ sec 60 foot because of traction. I was running out of efficiency but I'm sure there was plenty left in the car as far as setup and traction.

Twin Scroll I am 600 on just waste gates 93 pump with a 6766. Pulls much harder, new motor build. Fuel is my problem now. my ID 1000s are close to maxed out. Rocking out the new Tomei Pro-Cams, Big Valve Heads, Ferrea Dynosty Stage 3 Heads, Carillo Rods, CP, and some other stuff. I am hoping to max out the 6766 in the 800s with a great torque curve and unbelievable response. Precision has really stepped in and upped their game to help me out this year.

I will be switching to some borrowed ET Streets when I get some time hope to pull a 1.5s in the 60 and be low 10s deep into the 130s or 140s with more boost. However the car is still full interior, no cage and I tend to get only a couple runs in before I get kicked out this year.

I have no desire to race in a straight line other than to set a benchmark and be done.
MI 35th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 11:42 AM   #189
T-dizee
Registered User
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arizona
Posts: 403
Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Any updates on the HR kits? Wondering if you were able to test fit the 370z kit to the 350 HR?
T-dizee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 03:35 PM   #190
Boosted Performance
Vendor - Former Vendor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 1,782
Thanks: 0
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-dizee View Post
Any updates on the HR kits? Wondering if you were able to test fit the 370z kit to the 350 HR?
This was all set..customer put a $3,000 deposit down, I ordered everything and was ready to go. However, his dog ended up needing back surgery, so he had a a hefty vet bill to pay. I was asked to refund the $3k deposit, so I did. He is hoping to still go ahead with the kit, just can't do it at this time.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 03:53 PM   #191
T-dizee
Registered User
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arizona
Posts: 403
Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Default

No worries, I'll keep watching the thread to stay posted.
T-dizee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 09:42 AM   #192
joranginous
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 48
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Are you still interested in a donor 350z HR? pm me if you are.
joranginous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 04:01 PM   #193
T-dizee
Registered User
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arizona
Posts: 403
Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joranginous View Post
Are you still interested in a donor 350z HR? pm me if you are.
Hope this happens! That would be great!
T-dizee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 01:54 PM   #194
The_Assassin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: coopercity, FL
Posts: 995
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted Performance View Post
This was all set..customer put a $3,000 deposit down, I ordered everything and was ready to go. However, his dog ended up needing back surgery, so he had a a hefty vet bill to pay. I was asked to refund the $3k deposit, so I did. He is hoping to still go ahead with the kit, just can't do it at this time.
So this kit fits the hr?
The_Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Assassin For This Useful Post:
jv350z (06-29-2016)
Old 12-08-2014, 08:46 AM   #195
Vq.turbo.DremZ
Registered User
iTrader: (6)
 
Vq.turbo.DremZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,116
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Thought this was interesting, Not sure if there is any space for it though.
Attached Thumbnails
Boosted Performance single turbo fabrication-img_6266adj-l.jpg   Boosted Performance single turbo fabrication-img_6119adj-l.jpg   Boosted Performance single turbo fabrication-img_6118adj-l.jpg  
Vq.turbo.DremZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 12:21 PM   #196
Boosted Performance
Vendor - Former Vendor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 1,782
Thanks: 0
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vq.turbo.DremZ View Post
Thought this was interesting, Not sure if there is any space for it though.
Yeah, I stared at the engine with those three green turbos for a while...

As for the BW units, I thought they were all too small (turbine) for the VQ. Nothing really stood out to be honest when I was at their booth. The turbos themselves with the BOV's and W/G attached are rather bulky as well.

The new PTE6870 will do the job for 99.9% of the builds. I believe that 800whp + on E85 should be no sweat.

The 6266 T4 1.15 on the other hand does the job very well on the stock block, and then there is still the 6766 T4 1.32 to fill the in-between market.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 05:16 PM   #197
taywan
Registered User
iTrader: (53)
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: G'ville SC
Posts: 4,734
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

BP...I've been trying to get in touch w you guys to purchase a mid mount kit. I'm curious why I'm not getting another reply about it. Sorry this is the wrong thread to post this on but see you're posting and not responding to my questions...
taywan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 10:00 PM   #198
Boosted Performance
Vendor - Former Vendor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 1,782
Thanks: 0
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by taywan View Post
BP...I've been trying to get in touch w you guys to purchase a mid mount kit. I'm curious why I'm not getting another reply about it. Sorry this is the wrong thread to post this on but see you're posting and not responding to my questions...

PM'd...I replied to your original PM a couple of days ago
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 08:06 PM   #199
Xannieria
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Kit looks great, has anyone sucked up water with this kit? No problems with going over a deep puddle and water splashing up? Living with Florida heavy rains it makes me nervous having the intake so low.

Last edited by Xannieria; 12-10-2014 at 08:16 PM.
Xannieria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 09:35 PM   #200
Boosted Performance
Vendor - Former Vendor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 1,782
Thanks: 0
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xannieria View Post
Kit looks great, has anyone sucked up water with this kit? No problems with going over a deep puddle and water splashing up? Living with Florida heavy rains it makes me nervous having the intake so low.
If you stay out of 10" deep water, you really shouldn't have any issues. I have driven my car is some heavy rain without any issues.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Autocross Brake Pads hajwoj Autocross/Road 27 11-01-2015 05:25 PM
My FI friends, im at a loss of whats causing my issues. i turn to you. Colombo Forced Induction 29 10-10-2015 02:31 PM


Tags
2004, 275, 3432020, 350z, 370z, boosted, iphone, kit, mid, mount, my350z, performance, piping, price, single, turbo, turbos

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:51 PM.


Copyright 2002 - 2017, MY350Z.COM All Rights Reserved.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
What's your question?
Send