Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Intense Power, worst experience I have been through

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 10:42 AM
Speqz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well, since we are on the topic of shops, what is everyone's opinion on Japtrix in West Palm? I have powerlabs kit that needs a tune and some other tlc.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:10 AM
VQpwr03z

Originally Posted by Speqz
well, since we are on the topic of shops, what is everyone's opinion on Japtrix in West Palm? I have powerlabs kit that needs a tune and some other tlc.
dont waste your money there
Old 01-29-2013, 09:27 AM
zerosec

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Intense...funny lol
Old 02-03-2013, 06:05 PM
Triji

Just tried to check their website and it seems to be down npw...

"Oops! Internet Explorer could not find intensepower.com"
Old 02-03-2013, 07:22 PM
ttknf

Originally Posted by Speqz
Hit up Fabshopmiami. Doug mostly does big engine builds for GT-Rs, but he's literally worked on everything. One of the most knowledgeable, **** mechanics ever (which means things will get done properly the first time), ask anybody in Miami that knows him and you'll hear nothing but good things.

https://www.facebook.com/fabshopmiami
Old 02-04-2013, 04:37 AM
VQpwr03z

Originally Posted by ttknf
Hit up Fabshopmiami. Doug mostly does big engine builds for GT-Rs, but he's literally worked on everything. One of the most knowledgeable, **** mechanics ever (which means things will get done properly the first time), ask anybody in Miami that knows him and you'll hear nothing but good things.

https://www.facebook.com/fabshopmiami
Im a very close friend of doug, his work is beyond excellent.
Old 02-04-2013, 08:12 AM
Escobar

Received 153 Likes on 127 Posts

Sorry to hear about your misfortune with intense. I purchased a aam fuel return kit from their website about 3 months ago and my experience was horrible as well. After like 4 weeks of nothing from them, I TRIED to call. They said they dont have voice mail so just keep calling haha, what a joke. I called about 30 times before anyone finally answered...once I got someone on the phone they told me that they have to build the fuel kit and it would be a few more days. I said ok, waited another 2 weeks and then decided to cancel the order. I sent many emails and tried calling but could never in tough with them, go figure. To this day I still have not been charged for it but never herd back from them. oh well. live and learn, at least it didnt cost me anything. good luck
Old 02-04-2013, 08:25 AM
Triji

Originally Posted by Triji
Just tried to check their website and it seems to be down npw...

"Oops! Internet Explorer could not find intensepower.com"

Their site seems to be back up and running today... Wonder if their phones are working tho? When I have tried to call I get nothing but "riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing"
Old 02-28-2013, 09:35 PM
jining

Welp... I made a mistake and ordered from them. I didn't know that they have a bad rep now. I used to order from them and they were great, but I placed my order a week ago and I haven't had my cc charged or heard from them... :|
Old 03-01-2013, 02:27 PM
jining

They PM'ed me and said they cancelled my order, so I guess thats kinda good at least.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:59 PM
user 7373

Originally Posted by IntenseSales
Originally Posted by mutation666
Authentic Trial Force Nissan 350Z lip kit. $2369 Retail will sell for $1300

Do you really have this? Also why have you guys been on blast so much lately. I want this kit but its hard for me to want to buy considering your recent history.
Being that this is in stock and ready to ship are you interested in the Trial kit?
Do you do COD? Your history has me very concerned about doing business.
No COD, I understand where you are coming from with your statement however, all I can say is it is physically at the shop. We have body kit boxes at the shop. It would ship with in 24-48 hrs of your payment, the only variable in 24-48 hrs is the freight company coming to pick it up as they give a 24hr window usually.

We have restructured a lot at intensepower.com this year and all for the positive, dedicated phone lines, separate retail.internet location from our shop as to have more attention to our out of state customer base as well.

Credit card payment is still protected for you as there is the option of charging back if the product didn't ship but, that is not the case in this instance. All I can do is assure you that it will ship immediately, that the product is as advertised and genuine and half the normal retail price.

1300+185 = 1485 out the door and thats me eating 3% card fee as well along with shipping the items insured.

Let me know and we can move forward or not... your call.

Thanks in advance
You make it sound like a good deal but you are charging me more on the forum then you do on your site.
1,395.00 Shipped on your site. So +90 and you make it sound like its a good deal. I am sorry but you clearly aren't looking out for me when you are charging more then your website has listed.
I did not see that they had it priced so low on the site, nothing malicious

this will be my last PM though as to not bother you

$1395 shipped bottom line out the door just want it gone, if youre not interested it is ok no offense or hard feeling what so ever but, I can not go lower than the $1395.
Seemed nice enough and could have been a mistake but still a disconnect at the company.