Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Does TT need 2 BOV?

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2004, 11:33 PM
MySunset350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by AREITU
You fear something you don't understand and that's the ability of people to love whomever they choose. Rust and crappy products dosen't have it's own city in California.

i understand that your making me sick. dont get off track here. rust isnt caused by poor manufacturing, but maily by weather and road conditions in that area. lets compare apples to oranges, it makes a lot of sense.

Actually all the good stuff that you think is from Detroit actually comes out of Europe. GM is using European-designed platforms for their cars because it's cheaper. Ford is selling the Focus, a European platform.

sorry to burst your bubble, but the focus is a pile. its not built to be great at handeling, or speed, or even looks. its main "focus" is to be an economical alternative (to better,faster, more expensive cars) for people. it can be made in hawaii for all i care. every car company has their version of the focus. nissan sentra? a pile. toyota prius? a pile. how about the camry? the #1 stolen car for how many years running now?

I'm thinking useful stuff comes out of California. Mostly because a lot of things you "order" from Japan has probably gone through California. I think that offsets all the hundreds of thousands of crappy products from detroit.

lol, you cant take credit for something just because it passes through california. BUT, i can give you credit for one thing. oranges. oranges come out of cali. they're fruity......just like you.
Old 03-02-2004, 11:42 PM
MySunset350Z

put this on...

in your favorite color
Attached Images  
Old 03-03-2004, 12:43 AM
I-Speed GC8

Ok guys i think the main topic of this thread has taken a major tangent from the original topic. Look at what you guys are saying, you guys are arguing about whos demographic is superior to each others. This is supposed to be a technical thread and i think only technical information regarding the topic at hand is necessary. What kind of moderation is this forum receiving? If none then i hope something is done soon. This is a fairly new forum and it has the chance to develope into a community where everyone has useful technical information to help everyone achieve their goals. I have been apart of some forums where it starts out just like this one. Very enthusiastic people with great ambitions for the development of an after market culture for their cars and as well as their peers. Then come the people that waste hours and hours of the day "whoring" up forums with irrelevant and useless ramble. Therefore creating a waste of space on the internet reputation for the whole community. Im new here and i really like this forum and the people that contribute technical information and useful information about the 350Z. Yes everyone is entitled to his or her own opinions and theories on the 350 Z but keeping it at that would benefit the whole community. If everyone just respected each other i think that would take this club to another level.

my $0.02
Andy
Old 03-03-2004, 12:59 AM
AREITU

Originally posted by I-Speed GC8
Ok guys i think the main topic of this thread has taken a major tangent from the original topic. Look at what you guys are saying, you guys are arguing about whos demographic is superior to each others. This is supposed to be a technical thread and i think only technical information regarding the topic at hand is necessary. What kind of moderation is this forum receiving? If none then i hope something is done soon. This is a fairly new forum and it has the chance to develope into a community where everyone has useful technical information to help everyone achieve their goals. I have been apart of some forums where it starts out just like this one. Very enthusiastic people with great ambitions for the development of an after market culture for their cars and as well as their peers. Then come the people that waste hours and hours of the day "whoring" up forums with irrelevant and useless ramble. Therefore creating a waste of space on the internet reputation for the whole community. Im new here and i really like this forum and the people that contribute technical information and useful information about the 350Z. Yes everyone is entitled to his or her own opinions and theories on the 350 Z but keeping it at that would benefit the whole community. If everyone just respected each other i think that would take this club to another level.

my $0.02
Andy
Actually, this forum reminds me a lot of Honda forums. Someone asks a technical question and then the topic suddenly flies off tangent because everyone wants to show off how big their piece of steel is. I basically troll these forums whenever someone points threads like this out to me. Otherwise I don't do a thing on this forum. The technical section is filled with people who make Honda people look smart. I have no intrest in figuring out how to cram three game consoles and four TVs into my car. I don't even have a Z.
Old 03-03-2004, 01:34 AM
AREITU

Originally posted by MySunset350Z
i understand that your making me sick. dont get off track here. rust isnt caused by poor manufacturing, but maily by weather and road conditions in that area. lets compare apples to oranges, it makes a lot of sense.
Actually, it would have been a lot more authorative if you had said, "Understand that you're making me sick." Please make the distinction between "Your" and "you're." I wasn't taught grammar directly in school (Long story, California thing) and I know this.

Me? You? Sick? Naw. The CDC says: Do not vomit. Drink water to dilute. Better get on it. Chop chop.

Apples and oranges certainly make a lot of cents!

sorry to burst your bubble, but the focus is a pile. its not built to be great at handeling, or speed, or even looks. its main "focus" is to be an economical alternative (to better,faster, more expensive cars) for people. it can be made in hawaii for all i care. every car company has their version of the focus. nissan sentra? a pile. toyota prius? a pile. how about the camry? the #1 stolen car for how many years running now?
My IDDQD bubble is as round pink and fruity as you fear it is. Everything Ford builds is a pile, so no suprise there. If you check reliability ratings, there are many economical cars that are much more reliable than a Focus. They hold together as well as their value. I would sooner buy a Hyundai Accent than a Ford Focus.
The Toyota Prius packs technology onto four wheels. Being from Detriot, I'm sure you've never heard of technology. It's not as assnine as Dodge's 15mpg Dodge Durango Hybrid.

The Camry is the #1 stolen car in the united states! Nothing new. Funny story, though. Here's how it goes:
For example if there's 1000 Fords and 300 were stolen, that's 30%. If there's 10,000 Camrys and 3000 were stolen, it's still 30%, but by the numbers, it makes the Camry "most stolen." Unlike Fords, Camrys don't end up in the scrapper after a year, and they remain in demand. Hence the need of parts, and if you're a robber, anonymity. Toyota has sold about 400,000 Camrys since '98. Add it up then find out how many have gotten stolen.

If you're wondering about sales numbers for the Ford Taurus, don't bother. They're almost all fleet sales and Domestic companies rely heavily on rebates and incentives.

I challenge you to dispute these facts with other facts from knowledgeable sources. Try www.cars.com www.edmunds.com for those stats.

lol, you cant take credit for something just because it passes through california. BUT, i can give you credit for one thing. oranges. oranges come out of cali. they're fruity......just like you.
I can't take credit for shipping, but Hanjin can.

All your 350Zs come out of Cali too.

As for calling me fruity, if you think I'm gay or something, it only bolsters my side of your own argument of "Take it like a man." Take what like a man? A shaft? Or a whamburger and some french cries (fried in delicious golden envy)?
Old 03-03-2004, 06:27 AM
etx

You have never been here, I can tell. You base your opinions on what you see on tv and what you hear from people. This is not 8 Mile or Robocop, tard. You basically troll around looking to pick a fight, you do not own a Z, and you have no technical knowledge what so ever. Your governor is the freaking Terminator! What kind of people elect a movie star to run thier state? Idiots.

Mabye if I repond in your jibberish you will understand, here it goes.
You know not of what your speak, or something.

Take your ******** back to the Honda forums. Tard.
Old 03-03-2004, 08:27 AM
ihatethatbobbarker

the whole country voted a movie star into presidency back in the 80's.
if detroit is so great why do people so many people want to come to california and not so many to detroit

for i-speed
i wouldnt have posted anything if etx hadnt insulted tadashi to prove he had a pigger piece of meat then him and all his supporters on this board, this thread should be closed and erased if need be.

its already been said: 2 people with = knowledge can still have tottally opposing oppinions. we used tadashi as a source - (much like in a research paper) and since etx didnt have anything better to say, he insulted a man hes never met. several times.

nobody has insulted mr gq even though he offered a different opinion, im guessing because he wasnt a jerk about it.
Old 03-03-2004, 08:54 AM
MySunset350Z

Originally posted by etx
You have never been here, I can tell. You base your opinions on what you see on tv and what you hear from people. This is not 8 Mile or Robocop, tard. You basically troll around looking to pick a fight, you do not own a Z, and you have no technical knowledge what so ever. Your governor is the freaking Terminator! What kind of people elect a movie star to run thier state? Idiots.

amen.

this kid doesnt even own a 350Z?!? he probably is from the honda forums. lol....its those people that are always trying to prove something because their cars are so shitty. go back to those forums, your not wanted here. just follow the smell of rice and youre there.

again, you rely on your spell check skills to point out mistakes in peoples posts. you got issues man. get that looked at. i didnt realize english 101 is taught on this website. ill be back
Old 03-03-2004, 09:15 AM
ihatethatbobbarker

your drawing an awful lot of conclusions about him just cause he doesnt own a 350z...
i dont either so i must be an idiot
Old 03-03-2004, 09:46 AM
AREITU

amen.

this kid doesnt even own a 350Z?!? he probably is from the honda forums. lol....its those people that are always trying to prove something because their cars are so shitty. go back to those forums, your not wanted here. just follow the smell of rice and youre there.

again, you rely on your spell check skills to point out mistakes in peoples posts. you got issues man. get that looked at. i didnt realize english 101 is taught on this website. ill be back
Not everyone on this board has a 350Z, you know.
I'm not wanted here? Isn't every member of the board a valuable asset? Even you, with your rather...charged...opinions?

Please tell me what kind of issues I have. List them allll. How do you know what I drive? How do I know what you drive?

If I'm relying on my spell check skills, why did I refute all of your arguments using true statistics that can be easily found? Tell me exactly where in my last post where I used my "spell check skills."

Why don't you try refuting at least one of MY arguments?

You have to read peoples' posts on this board to get somewhere, not read the first three lines of their reply then scream "HONDA."

You know what? Just by a Power Enterprise turbo kit. It comes with injectors and a blowoff valve. Much more comprehensive than the greddy.
Old 03-03-2004, 10:01 AM
AREITU

Originally posted by etx

What kind of people elect a movie star to run their COUNTRY? (Ronald Reagan!) What kind of people elect Jesse "The Body" Ventura, a wrestler, to run their state? Apparently, a lot of people!

You're basing your opinions of California on what you see on TV and what you hear from people too. This isn't Beverly Hills 90210, although I do live an hour from there.

I troll this forum and the honda ones because they're just that much alike. If you're ever on www.superhonda.com, look for the 23-page flame war I started between SH and rx7club.com. The off-topic section of clubwrx.net is more civil than the technical section on this forum. :P

If I don't own a Z, what does that mean? I could own a G35. I could own an RX8. I could own any number of cars other than what this board was origionally meant for. I could own a Z and not have a twin turbo kit, and you'd try to use that against me.

I thought youse was done with these forums. Eventually when the thread gets closed or both of youse guys stop responding, I'll go kaick a kaid.

By the way, the Power Enterprise turbo kit comes with a blowoff valve and fuel injectors. It's a lot more comprehensive than the Greddy TT kit. So cancel that order, stop the presses and get the PE kit.
Old 03-03-2004, 10:48 AM
etx

Originally posted by ihatethatbobbarker

its already been said: 2 people with = knowledge can still have tottally opposing oppinions. we used tadashi as a source - (much like in a research paper) and since etx didnt have anything better to say, he insulted a man hes never met. several times.
I never insulted the guy, and even before I stated my opinion I stated that I respect the guy and I am sure he knows what he is doing. I only got defensive when you two ****** started attacking me. I'm here to share technical info, not to battle with two little rice boys. Honda pride, heh.

Originally posted by AREITU
I thought youse was done with these forums.
Another example of you interpreting my posts however you like.

The only reason this forum is anything like your honda forums is because of YOU. Your the little troll starting a war. **** off.

Last edited by etx; 03-03-2004 at 10:52 AM.
Old 03-03-2004, 11:33 AM
12SecZ

Your governor is the freaking Terminator! What kind of people elect a movie star to run thier state? Idiots.
I'm one of those "idiots."

Why don't you take your hatred of the state I was born and raised in to OT where it belongs or better yet offline?

California has 33 million people, we all are not fruity idiots and I take umbrage with where this thread is going.

Last edited by 12SecZ; 03-03-2004 at 11:37 AM.
Old 03-03-2004, 11:51 AM
ihatethatbobbarker

Originally posted by etx
I never insulted the guy, and even before I stated my opinion I stated that I respect the guy and I am sure he knows what he is doing. I only got defensive when you two ****** started attacking me. I'm here to share technical info, not to battle with two little rice boys. Honda pride, heh.

Another example of you interpreting my posts however you like.

The only reason this forum is anything like your honda forums is because of YOU. Your the little troll starting a war. **** off.
WRONG
before you said you respect the guy, you said he is just trying to cause our turbos to damage themselves so he can sell us a replacement.

i drive a g35, and an s13 HB as a dailiy driver
if i wasnt trying to sell my g35 to get a much better nissan car, i would have prototyped the power enterprise twin turbo kit.
because i was extended that opportunity, as well as the 6piston endless brake set
yeah i love hondas...

anything new to say before the thread gets closed?
Old 03-03-2004, 12:13 PM
12SecZ

I had to call TS today with a question and they were polite, professional and knowledgable in their answer. I wish all vendors/ressellers/installers could be as nice and helpful.

I think if you polled the group a very high % would be happy with their service both before and after the /install/flash/work.

Some here and I will not name names and stoop to their level have been very clearly ANTI Technosquare on any and every thing they say or do and it became clear to me (a search will reveal this) and I began ignoring those people because I know better having did a 800 mile roadtrip not once but twice. TS can work on my car ANY TIME and yes some in this thread have disagreed with pretty much everything they say but please notice that many people are coming to the realization that their work is good and their business is booming. Anyone who would say anything bad about Danny or Tadishi simple do not/have never met them.

To bash my whole state though is simply out of line and uncalled for and should stop, both ways, both states.
Old 03-03-2004, 12:38 PM
Mr B

Like whoa... wtf? I'm gone for 2 days and this friendly teasing has gone to outright virtual fist-fighting over stupid sh|t. Come on, no one's going to win this. Arguing over the internet is retarded. Enough said, this thread should be closed.
Old 03-03-2004, 12:55 PM
etx

Originally posted by etx
I do not know Tadashi, but I am sure he is a very knowledgeable person. But I simply disagree with him.
Oh yeah that's so rude. What was I thinking

Those guys jumped on me after Chebosto took what I said the wrong way. e-Troublemakers those guys... Then you post a picture of your self like I care.

12SecZ, if you read the post you will see that was simply a retaliation on the attack on my home town. It's obviously not true, just like what that guy said about Detroit.

I respect the people here that do their homework and contribute to technical discussion. But the random people that drop in to take a crack at me are going to get it right back...
Old 03-03-2004, 01:05 PM
AREITU

Attached Images  

Last edited by AREITU; 03-03-2004 at 01:12 PM.
Old 03-03-2004, 01:05 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

Originally posted by etx

Does Tadashi sell turbos? I'm sure he does and I'm sure that's the first place you will go when yours die. What a great service this guy is providing. I don't care if you run a bov or not. But I feel bad for the masses who read your post and think it's ok. It's NOT ok.

that is all
Old 03-03-2004, 02:51 PM
etx

Quick Reply: Does TT need 2 BOV?