Notices
G35/G37 General discussion and news for Infiniti's G or for full Forums check out MyG37.com or G35Driver.com

My new works :)

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 04:25 PM
resauto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DustinZ33
then why don't you stop talking. you haven't made a difference since you started.
I would agree. This dude is a serious tool. He gets more enraged with every post and calls everyone an idiot....well those of us with aggressive wheels. Oh well.
Let him keep talking. Its definitely keeping me entertained.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:30 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by resauto
I would agree. This dude is a serious tool. He gets more enraged with every post and calls everyone an idiot....well those of us with aggressive wheels. Oh well.
Let him keep talking. Its definitely keeping me entertained.

I am not enraged.....I am trying to get you to commit to running that offset on a track with me. That would shut me up for sure You seem to over look my request.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:35 PM
DustinZ33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can I ask what makes you think you are better than me or anyone for that matter?
Old 04-01-2008, 04:38 PM
resauto

Originally Posted by XKR
Not better than everyone just better than you

Nothing proves anything better than videos....thats why i am trying to get "Mr Offset" to run that car of his on a road race track so that I can prove my point on DVD
This guy is a turd that just wont flush.......u keep spinning around and won't get the hint. Go away. All this non sense you talk about trying to prove points and sugar coat your knowledge of everything when in fact you know nothing about who you are talking about or what knowledge or background the person you are talking about has. A sugar coated turd like yourself is still a piece of Sh*t underneath. I'm out.

Rob S.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:43 PM
sumfknguy

Originally Posted by XKR
Well I will be happy to answer that question. This car has 3 sets of rims and tires. 2 for street and 1 for racing. I guess you did not read my other posts about having a bunch of wheels BTW, if you want to buy a set of rims with the perfect offset...I will sell you a set ..OK?

And yes....I always talk it over with my "Wheel Professional" before doing anything And I alway talk to Forged performance before doing anything with the car..matter of fact...Forged built the car from ground up. I was trained how to race cars not how to fix them...so I am not afraid to ask !!

I will not come on her and list the other cars I have ....but take a look at some of the super cars...some run on 20"......

BTW....lets set this thing up !! I will bring my car to a track near you or I will bring your car to a track near me. Which one sounds good to you? What state are you in? I can get a camera guy from the FI section !! They love to video races.

Sooo.. if big daddy Sharif told you to swing on his nuts would you?

and you were trained to race cars? lol, r u serious? wow..

i picture you with a bib on in Sharif's lap face down getting a "lesson" in shifting..

*this is normally not my "e-behavior", but you have to be one of the most obnoxious jackasses that has been on these boards in awhile, and that’s saying a lot cause this place is chuck FULL of'em..

it makes me wonder why this thread hasn't been locked yet.. i have this feeling that the mods are sitting back in disbelief at how far you and your cheerleaders will go to make fools of yourselves..

Last edited by sumfknguy; 04-01-2008 at 04:46 PM.
Old 04-01-2008, 05:00 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Old 04-01-2008, 05:41 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII

Me too !!!
Old 04-01-2008, 05:42 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by sumfknguy
Sooo.. if big daddy Sharif told you to swing on his nuts would you?

and you were trained to race cars? lol, r u serious? wow..

i picture you with a bib on in Sharif's lap face down getting a "lesson" in shifting..

*this is normally not my "e-behavior", but you have to be one of the most obnoxious jackasses that has been on these boards in awhile, and that’s saying a lot cause this place is chuck FULL of'em..

it makes me wonder why this thread hasn't been locked yet.. i have this feeling that the mods are sitting back in disbelief at how far you and your cheerleaders will go to make fools of yourselves..
Old 04-01-2008, 05:45 PM
XKR

This guy is a turd that just wont flush.......u keep spinning around and won't get the hint. Go away. All this non sense you talk about trying to prove points and sugar coat your knowledge of everything when in fact you know nothing about who you are talking about or what knowledge or background the person you are talking about has. A sugar coated turd like yourself is still a piece of Sh*t underneath. I'm out.

Rob S.
DUDE !!! What about the race

Dont leave....we need to set this up so you can prove me right

A lot of people on here would like to see you prove a cocky turd like me wrong. This is not going to cost you a dime. I will even chip in to help you with fender repair

Last edited by XKR; 04-01-2008 at 05:49 PM.
Old 04-01-2008, 05:49 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by SlideFox
Is that why your are looking up threads on every person that has posted in this thread negativley, and making a negative comment about there's. I, PERSONALLY, think your car looked retarded with the wheels out, but like I said I only saw the one picture. Your car is not a Drift Car, nor is it an F1. Your offsets, IMO, were wrong.... and a few people I know if the Wheel industry happen to agree with me.
+1 Mike

I noticed he made a pathetic post in my thread with a petty half-assed negative comment. And he got smacked down for it.

resauto,

1) You're a douche for making that post in my thread. If you take the time to look back in this thread and notice, I did not make such a petty attack on surfquikslvr's G. In fact, I complimented him on the nice wheels and stated that he had a nice looking G. Your post in my thread was uncalled for.

2) You're passing yourself off as more knowledgable than XKR about wheel fitments and the resulting performance, including a claim that you can outcorner other G's with your wheel setup. XKR has offered you a challenge and opportunity to prove it at HIS EXPENSE. Yet you respond by making personal attacks by calling him a turd and telling him to go away. That's just lame.

Us "sharks" from the FI section aren't going to just go away. You made a performance claim and you got called out on it. It's time for you to put up or shut up. If you are not willing to do that, than it is you sir who should GTFO of this thread and go find another d*ck swinging contest.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 04-01-2008 at 05:55 PM.
Old 04-01-2008, 05:50 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

If you don't know anything about XKR, you should probably think twice before questioning the claims he makes. He is not one to talk trash and not back it up.
Old 04-01-2008, 05:54 PM
resauto

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
+1 Mike

I noticed he made a pathetic post in my thread with a petty half-assed negative comment. And he got smacked down for it.

resauto,

1) You're a douche for making that post in my thread. If you take the time to look back in this thread and notice, I did not make such a petty attack on surfquikslvr's G. In fact, I complimented him on the nice wheels and stated that he had a nice looking G. Your post in my thread was uncalled for.

2) You're passing yourself off as more knowledgable than XKR about wheel fitments and the resulting performance, including a claim that you can outcorner other G's with your wheel setup. XKR has offered you a challenge and opportunity to prove it at HIS EXPENSE. Yet you respond by making personal attacks by calling him a turd and tell him to go away. That's just lame.

Us "sharks" from the FI section aren't going to just go away. You made a performance claim and you got called out on it. It's time for you to put up or shut up. If you are not willing to do that, than it is you sir who should GTFO of this thread and go find another d*ck swinging contest.
LOL ok...another one into the suggestion box. ....these guys are great entertainment.
Old 04-01-2008, 06:06 PM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Originally Posted by rijowysock
get off XKR's dick and think about what im saying..

i designed the fitment on those wheels. they were originally ordered by me, in my specs, for my car.. and i sold to rob.. which they didnt work right cause he has BBK, and they werent made for a bbk G35
Excuse me? XKR and I are not even against each other. We are on the same page as each other unlike others here.

So they didn't work right on the cars? lol. Amazing why people buy wheels and just don't check things to see if they will work properly or not.
Old 04-01-2008, 06:07 PM
XKR

LOL ok...another one into the suggestion box. ....these guys are great entertainment.
We aim to please !!!

Thx Eric and James.......

I am now having to beg this guy for a race....PLEASE. Not a race on power...a race on handeling and also to show how well your fenders will hold up. Please.....

This will help everyone understand what we have been trying to say.

I am really not a turd...I am really a KOOL guy...but you have forced me to call you out....D@mn...at my expense.

2 questions.....

1) What state and City do you live.

2) Would you rather I truck your car to TX, FL or AZ ?
Old 04-01-2008, 06:07 PM
rijowysock

Originally Posted by DustinZ33
I have a question. Just because you spend a lot of money on your car, does that make you an expert on everything? You seem to think you're hot **** because you have a FI car. Please.
if he was such a expert, he wouldnt make a G35 fast... if you wanted a RACE car.. youd start off with something more suitable for the track..

lets end this thread here, XKR is gay, and if he wants to be gay.. then we'll let him be gay.. ok res?

let him and solo and the other guy, just get their dirty *** sex on.. have fun guys.. be safe use a rubber

Last edited by rijowysock; 04-01-2008 at 06:11 PM.
Old 04-01-2008, 06:11 PM
sumfknguy

if he was such a expert, he wouldnt make a G35 fast... if you wanted a RACE car.. youd start off with something more suitable for the track..

lets not forget that he was "trained" in the art of racing.. in a G35 with "OVER 600HP"..
Old 04-01-2008, 06:12 PM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

lets end this thread here, XKR is gay, and if he wants to be gay.. then we'll let him be gay.. ok res?

let him and solo and the other guy, just get their dirty *** sex on.. have fun guys.. be safe use a rubber

And why buy a G35 and spend thousands on pimping it when you can pimp a even nicer car? lol.
Old 04-01-2008, 06:14 PM
sumfknguy

get off XKR's dick and think about what im saying..
Originally Posted by SOLO-350Z
Excuse me? XKR and I are not even against each other.
Old 04-01-2008, 06:19 PM
resauto

lol.......Im sure Shariff will there to help train them on what not to do. YES SENEI!!!!!
Old 04-01-2008, 06:21 PM
rijowysock

Originally Posted by SOLO-350Z
And why buy a G35 and spend thousands on pimping it when you can pimp a even nicer car? lol.
i bought the G because i am a WHEEL guy, not a car guy.. although the G is a very nice car for the $... fits the best wheels around..

if your going to bring this around to a money thing, lets go there.lol cause i will BURY YOU, i spend a 100k a week on watches and other extravagant things.. WHY? because i fukcing can.

Quick Reply: My new works :)