Notices
G35/G37 General discussion and news for Infiniti's G or for full Forums check out MyG37.com or G35Driver.com

My new works :)

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 02:41 PM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blasian
Werd...

Its definitely not my taste but I'm not going to sit here and talk to wheel companies about it
Well thats you....I dont sit and assume....I ask !!! And let me repeat it again....I am having new wheels made with this company....so why should I not ask the question???
Old 04-01-2008, 02:44 PM
resauto

Originally Posted by BBS
I have also owned a MKIV, a MR ,STI and CTS-V. The idiot is the one who continues to make mistakes. Who rather than accepting insight from people who are clearly more knowledge than you. You simply continue to make the same dumb excuses. Broden my horizon and become a clueless ricer like you? um no thanks. I will continue to go fast with class. While you can continue to look like a fool. My Terminator and Z06 will run circles around your riced out dub spinning stretched tire G35 toilet.

XKR's car is all business and classey,your car is all rice and trashy.

Good luck,
... if having that ricey ground effects kit on XKRs is not ricey....then....I dont know what is.....thats not clean nor classy it looks like every other G on this site, Oh and Im the previous owner of those Works...and not once did I ever hit my rim or tire, my fenders were rolled to the max front and back and my suspension was dialed in perfectly for non stop daily driving....I have been in every situation possible with those wheels and any other previous aggressive set ups I have had, and run extremely low offsets and not once have I hit my outer rim against the fender, I have eyeballs just like the OP and when I do see a pot whole ect, then I try my best to avoid it....but I also trust the strength and integrity of the wheels I buy. Alot of drifters ect use aggressive set ups like we do, but of course in smaller diameters, but sometimes even much lower offsets....camber is our friend and my intentions are to use it to its advantage. Just because you have more tire touching the ground doesnt mean anything....drifters, F1 drivers, ect use excessive camber and low offsets for a reason, they are function able, yes in this case it may be more for show then anything else so what....Ive been around long enough to know how far I can push the suspesion limits of my G and I use that to my advantage, I dont like the sqeezed in wheels/tires that most people run on this site, I can be just as safe with my low aggressive set ups as you are with your weak and sunk in set ups, and still probably out corner alot of peeps because of my aggressive FUNCTIONAL stance
Old 04-01-2008, 02:47 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by sumfknguy
I use it a lot? really? lol, i only recall using it once in this thread.. But who's counting.. maybe someone with obsessive-compulsive disorders?? BTW, i used "obsessive-compulsive" three times in this thread so far incase you plan on keeping track of that too.

I don't feel the need to give you my definition of the word "hater", what's the point?? Its only my opinion at the end of the day that matters to me anyway..

I tell ya what man.. I’ll admit, I’m wrong, the OP is wrong, everyone here is wrong. You can whip out your little black book of e-victories and jot down another "WIN". With that, you should be able to walk away, take a breath of fresh air, and feel like you’ve accomplished something with your day.. hell, if i was there, i would pat you on the back. Congrats!

/close fred

I know....thanks for the obvious
Old 04-01-2008, 02:49 PM
rijowysock

XKR needs to get laid,

i designed these wheels and they fit great... its made for a VIP look on a slammed car.. and they dont rub.. with fenders rolled.. they were built to fit a car that was already lowered/etc and they do fit the car perfectly.

dont talk crap about something you dont know because some *** who makes wheels is a wimp...
Old 04-01-2008, 02:51 PM
resauto

Originally Posted by XKR
And there it is....thats what we have been trying to say.....
I am too lazy to read everything you stated....but if I am not wrong, you said that you picked up these rims from someone that had them on his/her G. I would love to see the new rims that that person has now

BTW: IIQuicksilverII and RudeG are far from being Noobs.....
well lets see...my new wheels are going to be have a lower offset than B4....thanks for asking. 20s of course.

Rob S.
Old 04-01-2008, 02:53 PM
SlideFox

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by resauto
... if having that ricey ground effects kit on XKRs is not ricey....then....I dont know what is.....thats not clean nor classy it looks like every other G on this site, Oh and Im the previous owner of those Works...and not once did I ever hit my rim or tire, my fenders were rolled to the max front and back and my suspension was dialed in perfectly for non stop daily driving....I have been in every situation possible with those wheels and any other previous aggressive set ups I have had, and run extremely low offsets and not once have I hit my outer rim against the fender, I have eyeballs just like the OP and when I do see a pot whole ect, then I try my best to avoid it....but I also trust the strength and integrity of the wheels I buy. Alot of drifters ect use aggressive set ups like we do, but of course in smaller diameters, but sometimes even much lower offsets....camber is our friend and my intentions are to use it to its advantage. Just because you have more tire touching the ground doesnt mean anything....drifters, F1 drivers, ect use excessive camber and low offsets for a reason, they are function able, yes in this case it may be more for show then anything else so what....Ive been around long enough to know how far I can push the suspesion limits of my G and I use that to my advantage, I dont like the sqeezed in wheels/tires that most people run on this site, I can be just as safe with my low aggressive set ups as you are with your weak and sunk in set ups, and still probably out corner alot of peeps because of my aggressive FUNCTIONAL stance
Is that why your are looking up threads on every person that has posted in this thread negativley, and making a negative comment about there's. I, PERSONALLY, think your car looked retarded with the wheels out, but like I said I only saw the one picture. Your car is not a Drift Car, nor is it an F1. Your offsets, IMO, were wrong.... and a few people I know if the Wheel industry happen to agree with me.
Old 04-01-2008, 02:55 PM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rijowysock
XKR needs to get laid,

i designed these wheels and they fit great... its made for a VIP look on a slammed car.. and they dont rub.. with fenders rolled.. they were built to fit a car that was already lowered/etc and they do fit the car perfectly.

dont talk crap about something you dont know because some *** who makes wheels is a wimp...
LOL! You designed these wheels? Did you design the Z too? lol
Old 04-01-2008, 03:04 PM
XKR

I had not doubt you would say that. Thanks for the comment on my car. My ugly G can handle any road condition.....can you say that about your G??

Now you see you gave your opinion on my car and I did not get butt hurt. That was your opinion and I respect that...but if you had said that my "Ricer" car could not run at 160mph with the ugly Chargespeed sides...I would have to argue that point....you get where I am going with this

So you are telling me that your G with that crazy offset can out handle my car? I would pay to see that car run over an apex at my track. I am willing to take you up on that at MY EXPENSE !! What state are you in? My car is in GA right now....but it will be in NC in MAY. I will come to you or I will have your car trucked to me.

I will get one of the members to video this.

Dont worry....I wont run my car on boost

Lets do this PLEASE !!

Last edited by XKR; 04-01-2008 at 03:37 PM.
Old 04-01-2008, 03:08 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by rijowysock
XKR needs to get laid,

Not getting laid is not the problem....getting laid too much is more like it.
Old 04-01-2008, 03:19 PM
resauto

Originally Posted by SlideFox
Is that why your are looking up threads on every person that has posted in this thread negativley, and making a negative comment about there's. I, PERSONALLY, think your car looked retarded with the wheels out, but like I said I only saw the one picture. Your car is not a Drift Car, nor is it an F1. Your offsets, IMO, were wrong.... and a few people I know if the Wheel industry happen to agree with me.
NO. I had to see for myself what an A** looks like online. The wheel industry is in it to make money. Of course there not gonna sell you something aggressive because then THEY might be liable for selling you rims that THEY think may not fit the car at hand. I didnt have to look up their threads, they so generously gave me the link , I didnt say it was a drift car ect....I'm saying that even the professionals will use low offset, neg camber set wheels because they they can be of function. And thanks for your opinion! Ill be sure to put it in my suggestion box for my next set up...
Old 04-01-2008, 03:30 PM
resauto

Originally Posted by XKR
I had not doubt you would say that. Thanks for the comment on my car. My ugly G can handle any road condition.....can you say that about that G??

So you are telling me that your G with that crazy offset can out handle my car? I would pay to see that car run over an apex at my track. I am willing to take you up on that at MY EXPENSE !! What state are you in? My car is in GA right now....but it will be in NC in MAY. I will come to you or I will have your car trucked to me.

I will get one of the members to video this.

Lets do this PLEASE !!
My "crazy offset" still only needs -2.8 degrees of camber to fit all around. For a guy so obsessed with speed and tuning ect.....wouldn't you know better not
to put a 20 inch rim on your car ... most true FI guys dont go bigger than 18's. What good is all that power u so graciously have if you use it mostly on the streets and your rolllin on 20s, but i guess you already talked that over with your wheel professional.
Old 04-01-2008, 03:44 PM
rijowysock

Originally Posted by SOLO-350Z
LOL! You designed these wheels? Did you design the Z too? lol
get off XKR's dick and think about what im saying..

i designed the fitment on those wheels. they were originally ordered by me, in my specs, for my car.. and i sold to rob.. which they didnt work right cause he has BBK, and they werent made for a bbk G35
Old 04-01-2008, 03:46 PM
XKR

My "crazy offset" still only needs -2.8 degrees of camber to fit all around. For a guy so obsessed with speed and tuning ect.....wouldn't you know better not
to put a 20 inch rim on your car ... most true FI guys dont go bigger than 18's. What good is all that power u so graciously have if you use it mostly on the streets and your rolllin on 20s, but i guess you already talked that over with your wheel professional.
Well I will be happy to answer that question. This car has 3 sets of rims and tires. 2 for street and 1 for racing. I guess you did not read my other posts about having a bunch of wheels BTW, if you want to buy a set of rims with the perfect offset...I will sell you a set ..OK?

And yes....I always talk it over with my "Wheel Professional" before doing anything And I alway talk to Forged performance before doing anything with the car..matter of fact...Forged built the car from ground up. I was trained how to race cars not how to fix them...so I am not afraid to ask !!

I will not come on her and list the other cars I have ....but take a look at some of the super cars...some run on 20"......

BTW....lets set this thing up !! I will bring my car to a track near you or I will bring your car to a track near me. Which one sounds good to you? What state are you in? I can get a camera guy from the FI section !! They love to video races.

Last edited by XKR; 04-01-2008 at 04:08 PM.
Old 04-01-2008, 03:51 PM
DustinZ33

I have a question. Just because you spend a lot of money on your car, does that make you an expert on everything? You seem to think you're hot **** because you have a FI car. Please.
Old 04-01-2008, 03:52 PM
resauto

Originally Posted by XKR
Well I will be happy to answer that question. This car has 3 sets of rims and tires. 2 for street and 1 for racing. I guess you did not read my other posts about having a bunch of wheels

And yes....I always talk it over with my "Wheel Professional" before doing anything

I will not get into a bragging contest with you about what cars i have ....but take a look at some of the super cars...some run on 20"......
I guess i forgot to read about how the G is a super car. Ooooooo wow, you have lots of wheels. so do I ... OOOH OOOH lets compare sizes!!!! yea! O wow...you have lots of cars to!!!! Jesus!!!! can I have your autograph Mr filthy McRichness! what in the world does having tons and tons of cars or in your words "bragging" to me have to do with any thing. Talk about a cheese ball. This whole thread was about a person showing pictures of his G on some new wheels. The end.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:11 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by DustinZ33
I have a question. Just because you spend a lot of money on your car, does that make you an expert on everything? You seem to think you're hot **** because you have a FI car. Please.

NIMROD: read I said I ask questions !!! If I dont know I ask.

And yes...I know a lot now about the G/Z platform because I have built up every square corner of my car.

Last edited by XKR; 04-01-2008 at 04:23 PM.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:15 PM
XKR

I guess i forgot to read about how the G is a super car. Ooooooo wow, you have lots of wheels. so do I ... OOOH OOOH lets compare sizes!!!! yea! O wow...you have lots of cars to!!!! Jesus!!!! can I have your autograph Mr filthy McRichness! what in the world does having tons and tons of cars or in your words "bragging" to me have to do with any thing. Talk about a cheese ball. This whole thread was about a person showing pictures of his G on some new wheels. The end.

OMG !!! I just figured out that you and the other nimrod are retards. Did I say the G was a super car. I said that I WOULD NOT DISCUSS THE OTHER CARS THAT I HAVE..reason....THEY ARE NOT G's OR Z's.

You are the one telling me that no one in FI runs their car on 20".

I finally figured out that I am dealing with a bunch of idiots

And yes..we all know you have a lot of wheels.....all with the wrong offset!!!

I guess you are not going to respond to the request to prove your point on the track. What you got to lose (besides your fenders?) Its not costing you anything!!!!

Last edited by XKR; 04-01-2008 at 04:20 PM.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:16 PM
DustinZ33

I have read. I know you asked your wheel professional but you keep blabbing about you and your big dawgs being FI. All you sound like is that you think you're better than everyone because you have FI.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:17 PM
DustinZ33

Originally Posted by XKR
I finally figured out that I am dealing with a bunce of idiots
then why don't you stop talking. you haven't made a difference since you started.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:24 PM
XKR

I have read. I know you asked your wheel professional but you keep blabbing about you and your big dawgs being FI. All you sound like is that you think you're better than everyone because you have FI.
Not better than everyone just better than you

then why don't you stop talking. you haven't made a difference since you started.
Nothing proves anything better than videos....thats why i am trying to get "Mr Offset" to run that car of his on a road race track so that I can prove my point on DVD

Last edited by XKR; 04-01-2008 at 04:28 PM.

Quick Reply: My new works :)