Notices
G35/G37 General discussion and news for Infiniti's G or for full Forums check out MyG37.com or G35Driver.com

anybody know "Beej"?

Old 10-13-2004, 03:25 PM
RedLeader

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question anybody know "Beej"?

Does anybody know "Beej" (Jeremy Operana)? He's a relatively new member of the forum with even fewer posts than me. He has parts for sale and seems like a nice guy. Anybody know him? Seen any posts from him previously, maybe on other sites?

Thanks,

Bruce
Old 10-13-2004, 08:29 PM
drsifu

is he/she from California?

some guy over on G35driver got burned...here's the cut and paste:

"I bought a hood, bumper, and rebar from another user on this forum by the name of beej and still havent recieved nothing... i bought them on 7/27 and all i get is a run around she claims that it was sent to my address but it was sent to a wrong address using 7-10 business days ( with no tracking number, no insurance) so supposidly it got sent back to cali, and the post office had lost the items while it was being returned, STILL nothing... now i asked her to mail my money back to me, and she hasnt replied to none of my pms from the 16th of this month... the total amount for my hood and bumper was $480.00, if i do recieve my money by this week i will delete this post... but beware!!!"

the person who bought the bumper username is pfizzle.

not sure if this is the same person....

BUT BUYER BEWARE!!!!
Old 10-14-2004, 11:43 AM
RedLeader

Default scam artists

Drsifu-
Thanks for responding. Beej is selling the AP Big Brake setup from his G35, is in California, and the price was REALLY attractive.
Pfizzle said "she" ripped him off, and although this Beej (Jeremy) is a guy, his email is some womans' name. Coincidence? I'm going to pass.
Thanks again,
BruceKGT
Originally posted by drsifu
is he/she from California?

some guy over on G35driver got burned...here's the cut and paste:

"I bought a hood, bumper, and rebar from another user on this forum by the name of beej and still havent recieved nothing... i bought them on 7/27 and all i get is a run around she claims that it was sent to my address but it was sent to a wrong address using 7-10 business days ( with no tracking number, no insurance) so supposidly it got sent back to cali, and the post office had lost the items while it was being returned, STILL nothing... now i asked her to mail my money back to me, and she hasnt replied to none of my pms from the 16th of this month... the total amount for my hood and bumper was $480.00, if i do recieve my money by this week i will delete this post... but beware!!!"

the person who bought the bumper username is pfizzle.

not sure if this is the same person....

BUT BUYER BEWARE!!!!
Old 10-14-2004, 12:32 PM
NismoGCoupe

tell him/her you'll buy it if they will do a COD, cant go wrong that way
Old 11-03-2004, 03:12 PM
dholly

Interesting, but don't think he's new. I traded emails about a set of wheels with him recently. At the time, his identity here and at g35driver was "jaerian" and "jaerian1334@yahoo.com". I did some due diligence before responding to the ad and, after finding this thread, I made certain that my purchase terms and expectations were clear both before and after reaching an agreement on price. From our emails:
10/1 - "With your guarantee that we are talking ZERO visual or structural damage to the wheels and new rubber, ping me back with your absolute best 'buy-it-now' price shipped (UPS ground to my office address zip 14xxx, COD bank draft payable to Jeremy Operana works for me)."

10/1 - [Price agreed] "Thats fine, send me your address, and i will try and get them out either today or first thing monday."

10/2 - "Great, thanks. Please verify they are mounted and balanced in good working order, and that center caps, lug nuts and hub rings (if any) are included.

Also, since I'm going on your word only with no decent pics, here's my only disclaimer regarding condition. Your words, "the tires are brand new" and "these wheels are new and have no scratches or damages whatsoever" are both exceedingly descriptive and crystal clear in my mind. If there is ANY little thing you feel I might need to be aware of, please take and email some close-up pics BEFORE shipping. If they are not as advertised, I will return them.

Re: payment - I will have a bank draft ready in the amount of US$xxx.xx, payable to Jeremy Operana, unless you instruct otherwise.

Re: shipping - please email the tracking # to me so I can plan to be available for delivery. If I need to contact you and there is a possibility of not reaching you quickly thru this email addy, you might also include a telephone #. When the packages arrive, I will email you confirmation. Here's my office shipping info:"

10/6 - "Jeremy, have heard nothing from you in several days now. No confirmation or tracking #. Where does this stand?"

No reply or further contact so I posted this reply to the original F/S thread on the other site:

10/12 - "Well, it has been nearly 2 weeks since you agreed to sell these wheels and I provided shipping info. Despite my emails, I have not heard from you, nor have I had the courtesy of your reply. Therefore, I can only assume you no longer wish to complete the transaction. That's fine, consider the deal dead. Buyers beware."
So take the foregoing for what's its worth. Why he never responded, I don't know. But I'm really not upset and have no axe to grind as I lost nothing but my time. That said, I would agree that it sure sounds like he's talking to himself in this thread. If you have been burned, he gave his business name and location here.
Old 11-03-2004, 04:36 PM
pfizzle

so whats beej's address.. and what was the original email address that you recieved brucekgt????
Old 11-07-2004, 06:43 AM
pfizzle

ttt for this scammer
Old 11-07-2004, 10:08 AM
Z BOY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: anybody know "Beej"?

Originally posted by brucekgt
Does anybody know "Beej" (Jeremy Operana)? He's a relatively new member of the forum with even fewer posts than me. He has parts for sale and seems like a nice guy. Anybody know him? Seen any posts from him previously, maybe on other sites?

Thanks,

Bruce
He's nice until he has your money; then, he's an azzhole. He's been trolling our sites and causing complaints/problems for a long time under different names. Buyers beware of jeremy operana.
Old 11-07-2004, 04:49 PM
pfizzle

ttt
Old 11-07-2004, 04:59 PM
pfizzle

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....22#post1125622
Old 11-07-2004, 06:42 PM
Z BOY

This is the phone # he had on 7/26/04: 949-553-1765. At that time, he was living in Irvine, CA. These days, he says he lives in Oceanside, CA. If you can find out where he lives or does business, such as that lending business (doesn't he advertise himself as the ceo?), you can contact the police in that area and have them pay him a visit.
When i wanted a response from him, i simply posted a thread entitled "DO NOT TRUST JEREMY OPERANA", or something like that on this site, and he responded immediately.
He seems to have an endless supply of parts to sell. He's always either going tt and selling his stock parts, or he's going back to stock and selling his mods. I wonder where he really gets his parts from, and i bet the cops would be interested, too.
Old 11-07-2004, 08:41 PM
pfizzle

yeah he gave me this number: 19492789472 its from "barbra padilla" i wanna get this ****er
Old 11-07-2004, 08:52 PM
Z BOY

Originally posted by pfizzle
yeah he gave me this number: 19492789472 its from "barbra padilla" i wanna get this ****er
That's probably his wife. When i had my peeps go to the address he gave me in Irvine and take pictures right outside their front door, she freaked, and i got my merchandise pronto. Guess she wears the pants. Talk to her, and do the other things suggested, beginning with calling your local police; get into action.
Old 11-08-2004, 02:56 PM
pfizzle

i found out that barabara padilla is one scammer and jeremy operanoa is another scammer from the same company and building. I spoke to the manager there and he said he will see what he can do and i threated to call BBB and the FBI and any local lawenforcement to get these crooks
Old 11-09-2004, 08:08 AM
pfizzle

TTT buyers beware
Old 11-09-2004, 09:59 AM
Z BOY

what does ttt mean?
stop threatening this guy to do x, y, and z, and actually do it! he does not respond to threats, only action!
Old 11-09-2004, 11:33 AM
nisco

ttt= to the top
other wise know as a bump
good info on working to get these guys.... i hope you follow trough
Old 11-09-2004, 11:39 AM
pfizzle

i need to ask a mod to erase light house lending out of my post because the company has nothing to do with the money issuse... I would like to apologize to the company of light house lending.... (the owner is very nice and has resolved this issue) thanks ... if you need to contact him email him at efrazier@lhlending.net let him know if you have been scammed... its the PEOPLE AND NOT THE COMPANY..... if anything happens i will be taking further action..

pm me if you have any questions
Old 11-12-2004, 10:45 PM
ZeroGen

Here's the link in g35driver.com:

http://g35driver.com/forums/showflat...sed&sb=5&part=
Old 11-18-2004, 06:32 PM
Mean Gene

Thumbs down My Horror Story w/Jeremy

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....threadid=99351

'Nuff said!!