Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Xo2 exhaust tip **solution** ~xo2 owner ONLY!!~

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 07:34 PM
itsjiggajames

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by htownplaya
LOL if you think I am offended, I am certainly nott... just bursting your bubble man

Anyways, Yes i do know what i got and what i was getting into. As far the RUST goes, I just found out about it by reading this thread, i didnt know if had rust issues. I bought the exhuast when they first introduced it, bought last summer (july)?? I just lifted the car at Infiniti in Jan. and everything seemed OK, no rust and what not... Even the techs there were surprised by this exhaust system.

In the mean time, I like it, im not saying I WOULD NOT get the HKS if I had the money.
Surprising the techs is nothing. I surprised my techs at Nissan when I had dual intakes.. STOCK.
And I don't know of this bubble you speak of.

You are funny man.. you talk **** saying i'm sad because I spent 1250 when you spent half that or less, now you come back and say you would buy it if you had the money..

I love this forum.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:01 PM
gdirty5

Originally Posted by itsjiggajames
Surprising the techs is nothing. I surprised my techs at Nissan when I had dual intakes.. STOCK.
And I don't know of this bubble you speak of.

You are funny man.. you talk **** saying i'm sad because I spent 1250 when you spent half that or less, now you come back and say you would buy it if you had the money..

I love this forum.
WTF who wouldnt buy an HKS if they had the money???!!?! I think too much when I spend my money...IF something happens to the exhuast or what not then Ill take the blame that I went this route...

Im not gonna sit here and arguee with you, I might have the money now or I had the money then when I got the exhuast. Doesnt matter, I didnt feel the need to spend that kind of money.... case closed.

YOu wanna donate me some money so I can please you in buying myself an HKS?
Old 04-01-2008, 08:21 PM
joe645733

Originally Posted by c3 rolling
i guess its like when people f*ck without condoms, we know something bad is bound to happen but we still do it anyways
lol hahaha. uhh no...it's not that serious dude.

how really in love are you with your z.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:25 PM
joe645733

Originally Posted by Allen331
Unlike the xo2, the nismo exhaust is actually quality stuff. And no, we didn't pay 1250 for our exhaust. And no again, you did not pay less than half of that to do the same thing. Because unlike you, my exhaust doesn't have any rust on it, and i don't need to purchase ebay burnt titanium tips to make my exhaust look new again.
why would you buy a nismo exhaust. true dual and non is actually a different exhaust. so i wouldnt even compare TD to a nismo exhaust. if it was in that case, id just keep the stock exhaust instead of the nismo.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:29 PM
joe645733

Originally Posted by htownplaya
WTF who wouldnt buy an HKS if they had the money???!!?! I think too much when I spend my money...IF something happens to the exhuast or what not then Ill take the blame that I went this route...
dude you dont need to take any blame personal. this is an online forum, it happens every day. that'd only happen to nerds.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:22 PM
itsjiggajames

Originally Posted by joe645733
why would you buy a nismo exhaust. true dual and non is actually a different exhaust. so i wouldnt even compare TD to a nismo exhaust. if it was in that case, id just keep the stock exhaust instead of the nismo.
What's wrong with a nismo exhaust?? I'd take nismo over x02 everyday of the year.. slighter gains, but still gains nonetheless.. I dynoed at 269whp with a Nismo Catback.. I'm not the least bit worried.

The sound, quality and subtle looks of the nismo is good enough for me. =)
But again, don't wanna go off topic and steal the storm from all the x02 guys.

Peace!
Old 04-02-2008, 12:01 AM
Allen331

LOL...let me explain.

I bought a nismo exhaust because

1. It will not rust...LMAO
2. Sounds sexy
3. Doesn't attract NEARLY as much attention as an HKS/Xo2

Let's get something straight, don't compare a quality exhaust, to a $hitty (quality wise) exhaust. TD or catback, i'll take an exhaust that will stay rust free anyday. Hell, i'd rather keep my stock exhaust than buy some wannabe exhaust that needs some serious quality control.
Old 04-02-2008, 05:58 AM
pinoiZ

those 2 brats think they know all shiet just leave the thread alone and STFU!someone lock this thread!those two brothers should be thankful they got rich parents so they can afford that car and they can buy all the baller parts on their car.i know those bros will qoute on this but im done with this bullshiet!ill move on and be happy! i know yall have auhentic V1 lip that has no fitment issues rite?lol peace!
Old 04-02-2008, 08:16 AM
nathanwl2004

jesus christ you guys are talking about being "veterans of this board". since when did this forum become a pissing contest?
Old 04-02-2008, 08:39 AM
350ZTheStandard

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This site has always been a pissing contest. The have who spent MUCHO $$$$ vs: those who got.... but spent less $$$$
Old 04-02-2008, 10:25 AM
itsjiggajames

Originally Posted by pinoiZ
those 2 brats think they know all shiet just leave the thread alone and STFU!someone lock this thread!those two brothers should be thankful they got rich parents so they can afford that car and they can buy all the baller parts on their car.i know those bros will qoute on this but im done with this bullshiet!ill move on and be happy! i know yall have auhentic V1 lip that has no fitment issues rite?lol peace!
stfu. You dont know **** about me and don't start assuming. You have got to be the biggest assumer. LOL Do you know who I am? My age? My job? I didn't think so, shut your assuming a$$ up. Don't get all pissy because I paid for my exhaust and you got yours from your daddy. WOMP WOMP. Mr. I'm sponsored by Mommy and daddy motorsports wants to come and chime on me because you've seen pictures of my car and my brothers car.. IN FRONT OF MY FRIENDS NICE HOUSE. Some real true inner feelings showing over an exhaust thread?

BTW i've owned up to saying my veilside isn't great. On more than one occasion. I don't get all *** hurt. Something is up your *** and it needs to **** out. And I'm already looking to replace it. Anything else you care to direct at me since your poser a$$ can't find anything else to defend?

Comedians like you keep me entertained throughout the day. Low IQ assumers that can't stay on the f*kin topic and need to try to attack with what they think are low blows and no evidence.. Somebody needs a hug. I'll give you one if you lived in socal..
e-hug?

Last edited by itsjiggajames; 04-02-2008 at 11:07 AM.
Old 04-02-2008, 10:28 AM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

you really havent done your homework on exhausts for a N/A Z have you? N/A Z's really dont need true dual exhaust to perform well. Single exhaust or single exhaust with dual exits tend to give as much if not more power to N/A Z's than true duels.
Old 04-02-2008, 10:46 AM
itsjiggajames

Originally Posted by Nexx
you really havent done your homework on exhausts for a N/A Z have you? N/A Z's really dont need true dual exhaust to perform well. Single exhaust or single exhaust with dual exits tend to give as much if not more power to N/A Z's than true duels.
Let the x02 exhaust people bask in their glory.. we are apparently idiots and pay too much and we need to exit the thread.. so this is my last post in here.

Wasn't trying to start **** but some members are a little frisky. But come to socal and i'll buy yall a beer... ****.

I'm done w/ this thread.. my OPINIONS have been said.

Last edited by itsjiggajames; 04-02-2008 at 11:08 AM.
Old 04-13-2008, 12:52 AM
Tsex On 19s

Originally Posted by itsjiggajames
Something is up your *** and it needs to **** out. And I'm already looking to replace it.
Haha.. thas pretty homo..
Old 04-13-2008, 11:17 AM
HKS-Z
Backroad Pro

wow.this thread is still alive.im suprised.
HKS ftw!as always imo.
Im sorry but i dont like the xo2.If you have the xo2 exhaust-you should have it clearly labled that thats what you have because it is the "knock-off" for Hks.
..im sure hks appreciates you finding ways toi help give the knock off a more genuine look..
...you get what you pay for.........

Last edited by HKS-Z; 04-13-2008 at 01:14 PM.
Old 04-13-2008, 11:39 AM
kenpo_350Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

so anyway who got the tips and liked them. lol
Old 04-13-2008, 01:20 PM
GrayG35

ya i want more pics!!!
Old 04-13-2008, 05:27 PM
D'sNuts

Originally Posted by gimpster621
awesome how old are you 16? name calling on the forums

this is the problem with z's now. getting used z's are pretty cheap that fakin hs kids beg their parents to get z's and mod them with POS mods and make us all look bad
i just read all 5 pages wow was that entertaining, if you haven't noticed, new Z's are not that expensive either and there is nothing that classifys the Z as an "Adult Car" maybe you should ask for a raise
Old 04-13-2008, 05:38 PM
GrayG35

lol lmao true true true^
Old 04-14-2008, 06:31 AM
kenpo_350Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^ True, There are rich kids out there that drive lambos and vipers. Its not like the Z is some super car. I love it but am not going to get all bent out of shape just because someone on an online forum doesn't like what exhaust I want to put on it. We drive what we want and can afford.

Quick Reply: Xo2 exhaust tip **solution** ~xo2 owner ONLY!!~