Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Xo2 exhaust tip **solution** ~xo2 owner ONLY!!~

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 08:34 PM
Kit523

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nexx
i agree that the hks is very overrated and very over priced but that doesnt excuse you from buying a cheap knock off that rusts easily.

there i said it, i didnt want to but i feel like i have to.

what the hell is your problem man!!!
the buyer is spending the money not you
if u want to buy some over price hks product then do it
but if someone decided to purchase some rep exhaust is their problem
not yours
so i think if u decide to BS in this thread u better start another one
as ELE said...this is for someone with rusted problem!!
which words dun u understand!!!
Old 03-30-2008, 09:30 PM
itsjiggajames

Originally Posted by pinoiZ
^^^too bad not all people can spend as much as you do baller?
Work S1s and can't spend a couple hundred more for a better exhaust? Come on bro, you are more ballin than me, haha.

In any case, an exhaust rusting = fail. I'd rather put on universal mufflers that wouldn't rust. (Magnaflow, sebring, ect)
Old 03-30-2008, 09:39 PM
joe645733

Originally Posted by itsjiggajames
Work S1s and can't spend a couple hundred more for a better exhaust? Come on bro, you are more ballin than me, haha.

In any case, an exhaust rusting = fail. I'd rather put on universal mufflers that wouldn't rust. (Magnaflow, sebring, ect)
what TD exhaust costs just a couple hundred more though?
Old 03-30-2008, 09:59 PM
itsjiggajames

Originally Posted by joe645733
what TD exhaust costs just a couple hundred more though?
You paid, 580 for a TD? Pay another 300-400 and you will easily have a good condition used exhaust that will guarantee not to rust. HKS, Stillen, AAM, Whatever you want. Fast intentions for around 1000 new too. X02 is not the business.. but different strokes for different folks. I could not put on an exhaust that rusts on a 350z. And my post was directed at PinoiZ, who could afford S1s but not a decent exhaust. =P Most true duals are between 1000-1500 max. Used are usually going for under a grand..

Last edited by itsjiggajames; 03-30-2008 at 10:01 PM.
Old 03-30-2008, 10:11 PM
superdds

a used hks just sold on driver for 7 hundo.
Old 03-30-2008, 10:26 PM
itsjiggajames

Originally Posted by superdds
a used hks just sold on driver for 7 hundo.
exactly what I was talking about. Not trying to rag on you guys, I've bought replica parts before, but I had to learn the hard way that it's not worth it if you are serious about modifying your car and having it last to enjoy it.
Old 03-31-2008, 02:30 PM
pinoiZ

i can if i want to but i aint stupid buying $1400 fart can plain and simple(work meister is a different story)! if you want to buy those exhaust then go buy it its your car anyways and dont tell what to do or what to buy with my car coz im the one whos busting my *** not yours!if you want hks then go buy it(stop forcing us to buy what yall want) stop talking shiet about X02(be mature enough to respect what other people wants) and i dont see any rust on mine." if "my X02 get rusted its my "problem" not yours.

Last edited by pinoiZ; 03-31-2008 at 02:39 PM.
Old 03-31-2008, 02:34 PM
pinoiZ

You paid, 580 for a TD? Pay another 300-400 and you will easily have a good condition used exhaust that will guarantee not to rust. HKS, Stillen, AAM, Whatever you want. Fast intentions for around 1000 new too. X02 is not the business.. but different strokes for different folks. I could not put on an exhaust that rusts on a 350z. And my post was directed at PinoiZ, who could afford S1s but not a decent exhaust. =P Most true duals are between 1000-1500 max. Used are usually going for under a grand..

and i dont know why are you so affected of us buyig an X02 i just dont get it its our money not your dads money ooppps sorry i mean ur money
Old 03-31-2008, 06:50 PM
gdirty5

I have the XO2 Exhuast as well....

I just lifted the car in Jan? No rust yet.... Yes there was FITMENT issues but a good muffler shop would fix that...

BTW, I own a g35 coupe...

I dont see why people are bashing for having this exhuast...I was going to get the HKS but 1250-1300 was kind of out of price range for an Exhaust.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:57 PM
joe645733

thats true.
but i don't own the exhaust, i was figuring it was $580. but its actually like $380. its all in the taste though. i want something loud you know. the only exhaust i wanted before was the HKS, but its $$$. i already dropped like over 2k on wheels and suspension this week so im wanna take it easy for a lil haha.

and plus, the XO2 is 2.5 inch piping. which i thought the hks was too but its not. and i figured there are ways to prevent rust, so why not do that.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:59 PM
joe645733

Originally Posted by htownplaya
I have the XO2 Exhuast as well....

I just lifted the car in Jan? No rust yet.... Yes there was FITMENT issues but a good muffler shop would fix that...

BTW, I own a g35 coupe...

I dont see why people are bashing for having this exhuast...I was going to get the HKS but 1250-1300 was kind of out of price range for an Exhaust.
ya i agree with you. i mean, i dont put any generic **** on my car at all, but i figured its a good looking exhaust, similar to the hks. so why not. i think the topspeed exhaust looks like crap. like 2 pepsi cans stuck to 2 pipes.

but about the bashing, alot of owners with an hks will obviously say alot of crap about the xo2. but w.e
Old 03-31-2008, 07:06 PM
itsjiggajames

i can if i want to but i aint stupid buying $1400 fart can plain and simple(work meister is a different story)! if you want to buy those exhaust then go buy it its your car anyways and dont tell what to do or what to buy with my car coz im the one whos busting my *** not yours!if you want hks then go buy it(stop forcing us to buy what yall want) stop talking shiet about X02(be mature enough to respect what other people wants) and i dont see any rust on mine." if "my X02 get rusted its my "problem" not yours.
Someone got their panties all twisted up. When did I talk trash about your exhaust? I simply stated that an exhaust rusting is not excusable. Did I tell you what to buy? NO, I simply gave my opinion about the X02 exhaust. I could careless if you wanted to slap coffee cans on. i just stated its not the business IMO. This is what a forum is for... but i hope your happy with your exhaust. You are the one making dumb assumptions. Not me. How did i ever disrespect your x02 exhaust? The hell is wrong with people on this forum. Get all insecure about the exhaust and making dumb assumptions that I claimed this and that when I didnt... but its ok budddy, plus 1000 FOR YOU!
Old 03-31-2008, 08:22 PM
c3 rolling

stock is better...lol...bump
Old 03-31-2008, 09:05 PM
itsjiggajames

and i dont know why are you so affected of us buyig an X02 i just dont get it its our money not your dads money ooppps sorry i mean ur money
Inner feelings about yourself? Sorry if your pops thought an HKS was too damn expensive. Another dumb false accusation you make to defend your 400 dollar exhaust. Good for you. I don't care what you put on your car for the last time. Hopefully you'll put folgers on your car next, as there are ways to prevent that from rust too. WD40 FTMFW.

^^^too bad not all people can spend as much as you do baller?
You were the one that called someone else a baller for buying a nice exhaust. I just said you are ballin too with work s1s, and that you could probably afford a nicer exhaust.. thats all..... case closed

I was in the market for a X02 myself. But seeing the problems just wasn't worth it for me. If its worth it to you, great! Different strokes for different folks. But like I said before. Don't get your panties all twisted over the internet my man. It's my opinion only.. take it with a grain of salt.

Originally Posted by c3 rolling
stock is better...lol...bump
Word bro. But who are we to judge if people want a loud cheap hks lookalike? Devil's advocate?

Last edited by itsjiggajames; 03-31-2008 at 09:13 PM.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:30 PM
c3 rolling

i guess its like when people f*ck without condoms, we know something bad is bound to happen but we still do it anyways
Old 04-01-2008, 12:34 PM
gdirty5

Inner feelings about yourself? Sorry if your pops thought an HKS was too damn expensive. Another dumb false accusation you make to defend your 400 dollar exhaust. Good for you. I don't care what you put on your car for the last time. Hopefully you'll put folgers on your car next, as there are ways to prevent that from rust too. WD40 FTMFW.

You were the one that called someone else a baller for buying a nice exhaust. I just said you are ballin too with work s1s, and that you could probably afford a nicer exhaust.. thats all..... case closed

I was in the market for a X02 myself. But seeing the problems just wasn't worth it for me. If its worth it to you, great! Different strokes for different folks. But like I said before. Don't get your panties all twisted over the internet my man. It's my opinion only.. take it with a grain of salt.

Word bro. But who are we to judge if people want a loud cheap hks lookalike? Devil's advocate?
LOLLL Loud cheap HKS lookalike? awwww are you mad cause you paid 1250+ and i paid maybe less than half of that to do the same thing =**(

It maybe a lookalike, but its sure as heck is a true dual, looks and counds nice.... It does for now
Old 04-01-2008, 01:31 PM
Allen331

LOLLL Loud cheap HKS lookalike? awwww are you mad cause you paid 1250+ and i paid maybe less than half of that to do the same thing =**(

It maybe a lookalike, but its sure as heck is a true dual, looks and counds nice.... It does for now
First of all...it is a cheap HKS lookalike. There is no doubt about it. The Xo2, after all of the rusting issues, deserves to be called cheap. The exhaust is practically a HKS exhaust made out of cheap metal that has a tendency to rust. There is no big deal. You get for what you pay. Although it certainly is a true dual, and many argue that it is the best bang for the buck, there is simply no excuse for the rust.

Unlike the xo2, the nismo exhaust is actually quality stuff. And no, we didn't pay 1250 for our exhaust. And no again, you did not pay less than half of that to do the same thing. Because unlike you, my exhaust doesn't have any rust on it, and i don't need to purchase ebay burnt titanium tips to make my exhaust look new again.

Sorry if i hurt your feelings. It is what it is. The xo2 exhaust certainly does a great job at 400 dollars, but i guess if you don't mind rusting, than it was 400 dollars well spent
Old 04-01-2008, 06:00 PM
itsjiggajames

Hold on, are you telling me a X02 is
A) Not Loud
B) Not cheap
C) Not a HKS knockoff

Did I spite you to post because I stated things that were true? I didn't even directly call you out but we got people like you getting offended because I say their X02 is cheap loud and looks like an HKS...

FAIL

I certainly am not mad. Another one has risen and has gotten their panties in a bunch. Get over it. An X02 is a Knockoff, that is LOUD like a HKS and cheap UNLIKE a HKS. Come on Playa. I paid half of your weaksauce 1250+ estimate, playa!

I could careless what you put on your car. Glad you like it.

I got another sick deal for you. Cut your springs to get the stance coilover drop! then you'll pay like.. less than 10% to slam the ride.. How's that for a sick deal.

Last edited by itsjiggajames; 04-01-2008 at 06:09 PM.
Old 04-01-2008, 07:09 PM
gimpster621

ure a genius
Old 04-01-2008, 07:13 PM
gdirty5

Hold on, are you telling me a X02 is
A) Not Loud
B) Not cheap
C) Not a HKS knockoff

Did I spite you to post because I stated things that were true? I didn't even directly call you out but we got people like you getting offended because I say their X02 is cheap loud and looks like an HKS...

FAIL

I certainly am not mad. Another one has risen and has gotten their panties in a bunch. Get over it. An X02 is a Knockoff, that is LOUD like a HKS and cheap UNLIKE a HKS. Come on Playa. I paid half of your weaksauce 1250+ estimate, playa!

I could careless what you put on your car. Glad you like it.

I got another sick deal for you. Cut your springs to get the stance coilover drop! then you'll pay like.. less than 10% to slam the ride.. How's that for a sick deal.
LOL if you think I am offended, I am certainly nott... just bursting your bubble man

Anyways, Yes i do know what i got and what i was getting into. As far the RUST goes, I just found out about it by reading this thread, i didnt know if had rust issues. I bought the exhuast when they first introduced it, bought last summer (july)?? I just lifted the car at Infiniti in Jan. and everything seemed OK, no rust and what not... Even the techs there were surprised by this exhaust system.

In the mean time, I like it, im not saying I WOULD NOT get the HKS if I had the money.

Quick Reply: Xo2 exhaust tip **solution** ~xo2 owner ONLY!!~