Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Xo2 exhaust tip **solution** ~xo2 owner ONLY!!~

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 07:46 AM
App6MT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't understand all of the negativity regarding this, it really is amazing.

For me, I purchased the XO2 because at the time, I didn't think I would keep it very long. For the price, it's a pretty great buy, even when it was $595 shipped and even more now that it's cheaper on Ebay. As for me being cheap; sure I bought a cheap part. But it isn't really a question about how much I can afford. If you can get an XO2 on ebay, spray it with some anti-rust enamel (mine is still rust free, who knows) and upgrade to the tips on this thread, I think it's a pretty great buy. If you don't like the exhaust, I don't see the need for constant belittling, even after the OP asked for non-XO2 owners to keep their comments to themselves.

I've gotten nothing but compliments on mine, that is all I know.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:41 AM
whitecel

Originally Posted by App6MT

For me, I purchased the XO2 because at the time, I didn't think I would keep it very long. For the price, it's a pretty great buy, even when it was $595 shipped and even more now that it's cheaper on Ebay. As for me being cheap; sure I bought a cheap part. But it isn't really a question about how much I can afford. If you can get an XO2 on ebay, spray it with some anti-rust enamel (mine is still rust free, who knows) and upgrade to the tips on this thread, I think it's a pretty great buy. If you don't like the exhaust, I don't see the need for constant belittling, even after the OP asked for non-XO2 owners to keep their comments to themselves.

hey,
what kind of rust enamel do you use? My tips keep rusting after a 3 weeks of reburning them. I was gonna use high temp clear coat after I reburn them again, but it makes it hazy and I want clear!
Old 04-14-2008, 12:18 PM
App6MT

I have 0 rusting issues and I haven't used an enamel. I just offered it as a suggestion.
Old 04-14-2008, 02:00 PM
pinoiZ

Originally Posted by App6MT

+1000000 some people just dont get it enough said
Old 04-14-2008, 05:24 PM
Sc882tt

so interesting
Old 04-14-2008, 09:15 PM
joe645733

Originally Posted by itsjiggajames
Let the x02 exhaust people bask in their glory.. we are apparently idiots and pay too much and we need to exit the thread.. so this is my last post in here.

Wasn't trying to start **** but some members are a little frisky. But come to socal and i'll buy yall a beer... ****.

I'm done w/ this thread.. my OPINIONS have been said.
lol how old are you...
quit overexaggerating with people's responses.
i dont think anyone has called you an idiot for spending $1,200 on an exhaust. thats a common price for a nice exhaust, especially TD. i definatley would.

but im keeping my opinion on x02 > nismo
Old 04-14-2008, 09:19 PM
joe645733

Originally Posted by Allen331
LOL...let me explain.

I bought a nismo exhaust because

1. It will not rust...LMAO
2. Sounds sexy
3. Doesn't attract NEARLY as much attention as an HKS/Xo2

Let's get something straight, don't compare a quality exhaust, to a $hitty (quality wise) exhaust. TD or catback, i'll take an exhaust that will stay rust free anyday. Hell, i'd rather keep my stock exhaust than buy some wannabe exhaust that needs some serious quality control.
uhh talking about too attractive...why wouldnt you want that?

you know u love when people turn their heads when they see your car...cuz i sure do. so i dont get what u mean by that haha cuz it sounds dumb.
i know this would ***** nismo owners off, but id rather have an x02 than a polished stock exhaust. and you say u dont buy wannabe parts, then why are you rocking an evo-r V1 lip rather than a veilside?

Last edited by joe645733; 04-14-2008 at 09:22 PM.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:25 PM
itsjiggajames

Originally Posted by joe645733
lol how old are you...
quit overexaggerating with people's responses.
i dont think anyone has called you an idiot for spending $1,200 on an exhaust. thats a common price for a nice exhaust, especially TD. i definatley would.

but im keeping my opinion on x02 > nismo
Just an internet.. everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I had a member on here calling me out and talking dirt.. but ya I only paid half that.
I understand some people don't have any rust and are doing fine.. more power to them. Like I was stating.. I could care less what you guys want. It's a forum.. throwing my opinion out as a friendly chat. (Hence buying you guys a beer even though I have a lowly Nismo )Oh and I Certainly, certainly do not have a problem with true duals.. Haha. Why would I? I just don't know which one I like... and btw I dynoed similar numbers versus people with true duals(actually higher than some), but I know true duals usually gain a little more. (depending on TD too)

Cheers

Last edited by itsjiggajames; 04-14-2008 at 10:36 PM.
Old 04-14-2008, 10:31 PM
Allen331

uhh talking about too attractive...why wouldnt you want that?

you know u love when people turn their heads when they see your car...cuz i sure do. so i dont get what u mean by that haha cuz it sounds dumb.
i know this would ***** nismo owners off, but id rather have an x02 than a polished stock exhaust. and you say u dont buy wannabe parts, then why are you rocking an evo-r V1 lip rather than a veilside?
Um because when I got my 07, veilside hadn't released their lips yet. So i bought the only lip that fit, which was evo-r v1 lip. Since than, i've done nothing but bash the fitment and product by evo-r. They stated perfect fitment, and it wasn't. I fessed up to buying a piece of **** part. If veilside had come out with their lip when I had bought the car, than that's what I would have got. I don't go around preaching about how good my lip is. In fact, i tell people to stay away from them, and learn from my mistakes. I'm not like you on here trying to explain why a replica is better than the actual thing.

OH, and one more thing. No I don't want to be "too" attractive. If you want the people behind you to notice your coffee cans, then go right ahead. I'm just stating my opinion. If you can't handle it, than that's your problem...and not mine.

Like i stated before. The xo2 exhaust is truly a good deal. At 400 shipped or so for a TD exhaust...it can't be beat. However, rusting is not excusable. I'd rather rock a stock exhaust than buy a bang for the buck exhaust that's going to rust. Nice try, maybe next time

Last edited by Allen331; 04-14-2008 at 10:37 PM.
Old 04-15-2008, 10:52 AM
gothchick

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, a rusty x02 looks so cool. Wait til the welds start cracking and breaking apart, then it'll be really special.
Attached Thumbnails Xo2 exhaust tip **solution** ~xo2 owner ONLY!!~-cake-1-1-.jpg  
Old 04-16-2008, 02:15 PM
REDline_350z

how truely is xo2 exhaust a great deal? if you pay 500 for an exhaust that has no r&d, its a replica. im with dude that posted a while back, people are cheating out true brand companies by buying copy cats that do not perform the same. its been proven. as far as rusting, that can always be fixed and welds can be repaired.
Old 04-20-2008, 04:28 PM
jaaf

the X02 dont rust, its the knockoff of it that rusts the ebay version X02 (knockoff of the knockoff)

plus why the fk do u guys car if we have X02, do we all have to have the HKS??????????

anyways awesome find on the ti tips...
Old 04-20-2008, 09:10 PM
joe645733

Originally Posted by Allen331
Um because when I got my 07, veilside hadn't released their lips yet. So i bought the only lip that fit, which was evo-r v1 lip. Since than, i've done nothing but bash the fitment and product by evo-r. They stated perfect fitment, and it wasn't. I fessed up to buying a piece of **** part. If veilside had come out with their lip when I had bought the car, than that's what I would have got. I don't go around preaching about how good my lip is. In fact, i tell people to stay away from them, and learn from my mistakes. I'm not like you on here trying to explain why a replica is better than the actual thing.

OH, and one more thing. No I don't want to be "too" attractive. If you want the people behind you to notice your coffee cans, then go right ahead. I'm just stating my opinion. If you can't handle it, than that's your problem...and not mine.

Like i stated before. The xo2 exhaust is truly a good deal. At 400 shipped or so for a TD exhaust...it can't be beat. However, rusting is not excusable. I'd rather rock a stock exhaust than buy a bang for the buck exhaust that's going to rust. Nice try, maybe next time
nice try with what.
ur front lip looks like sh*t.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:11 PM
joe645733

Originally Posted by gothchick
Yeah, a rusty x02 looks so cool. Wait til the welds start cracking and breaking apart, then it'll be really special.
ya and im waiting for your nismo front license plate to rust.
Old 04-21-2008, 05:55 AM
gothchick

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ya and im waiting for your nismo front license plate to rust.
Ohhh snap, I got the **goood** one made of CF! Won't ever rust~ Lol! JK - I hope you don't actually think I'd rock nismo floormats or license plate frames~ Lol!

Last edited by gothchick; 04-21-2008 at 05:58 AM.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:03 PM
ELE

picture updated may02/08