Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

New Headers By X.E.R.D.

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2003, 07:45 PM
XERD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Evil350z,

It is posts like yours that make people think like you do and you never even dealt with XERD or myself, this is exactly what i am talking about.

No one is going anywhere, XERD is doing VERY well and will keep making parts.

If you or anyone else wish to talk to me or meet me in person you can e-mail me at sales@xerd.com or call me at 818-889-3737.

I am really done with this subject, it is old news and XERD is on a higher level then that of some little kids trying to bad mouth the company on the Internet.

We make parts and we ship parts, end of story.

Thank you, Eyal

Last edited by XERD; 08-26-2003 at 07:47 PM.
Old 08-26-2003, 07:51 PM
Z350Maniac

XERD,

you might as well leave this entire community. I read your first post and I also saw the pic and I was, like everyone else, very excited to see these headers at the price you named.

Then I see this buyer beware notice and I thought it would be a thread with ONE person who was unhappy. As I read that post I found out that you are more notorious than "the twins" on this forum. You not only proved yourself to be a liar and a cheat on not one, not TWO, not THREE, but FOUR message forums. You must be one of those guys who gets his pants custom tailored because I see no other way a man with steel ***** the size of yours could possibly wear pants any other way. I've never in my life seen anything so flagrantly appalling as the things that you and your MANY businesses have done to unsuspecting and trusting customers. I take offense to ANYONE willing to do this to harm a car enthusiast's dream/goal/livelihood to build a custom car that they love and appreciate.

I have spread the details of you and your company to as many message forums as I am a member of (close to 15) and the response I have gotten so far is overwhelming. I am learning that I not only didn't have to tell these people about your sour business, but that you have burned a few of them as well.

A HUGE BUYER BEWARE ON THIS GUY. STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!
Old 08-26-2003, 07:55 PM
Z350Maniac

Originally posted by XERD
I am really done with this subject, it is old news and XERD is on a higher level then that of some little kids trying to bad mouth the company on the Internet.
sure you are, you and every other scamming scuzz that crawls out from their scamming businesses to prey on the uninformed or the gullible. Just this statement alone tells EVERYTHING of your mentality and your business ethic.

Originally posted by XERD
We make parts and we ship parts, end of story.
HOW MANY times are you gonna use that crafty catch phrase.

How bout trying this one out:

"We got caught lying, we didn't like that, end of that business onto the next one."
Old 08-26-2003, 07:56 PM
MY350Z.COM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

if you are so legit then why have you not replied to my PM?

a company of your size would surely be interested in my offer.
Old 08-26-2003, 07:58 PM
MY350Z.COM

Oh yah, these XERD guys are associated with Club350.com, the site that "toykilla" is always praising.

Victor
Old 08-26-2003, 07:58 PM
XERD

This issue is not up to debate anymore, i have said what people need to know.

I will only answer questions about the products from now on, those who are interested great, those who are not, no problem.

Eyal.
Old 08-26-2003, 08:01 PM
XERD

Mike Wazowski,

Didnt even know i had a PM, never got a notice for it. I will get to it right away, sorry about that.

Eyal
Old 08-26-2003, 08:17 PM
M3This

Originally posted by Mike Wazowski
Oh yah, these XERD guys are associated with Club350.com, the site that "toykilla" is always praising.

Victor
if

Victor-

whats wrong with Club350.com? I am one of two partners who own Club350.com and I have never done anything to you. I know when we first started up there was some guy over here posting up about us that you banned and even I told him to stop as it made us look bad. I dont see whats wrong with having a few sites for the Z as it only allowes people more places for information.

Any way the main reason I am posting is to answer some concerns. This was my first time dealing with XERD and Eyal, as I had never done business with them before, and looked into them as I use to hear a ton of good things about them on IS300.net, as I have been a member over there since 2001 when the site first started. When dealing with XERD I found them absolutly professional, and their products high quality. I have no need to make these claims as 1) I dont work for them 2) I am no way associated to them except for the business that I have done with them. I have no reason to lie about any of this and if you check CLub350.com you'll see I've told all the users over there the same thing. If you take the time and look into it you too will see that XERD is what they claim, dont fall into the trap of bad mouthing on the internet as there have been several manuf. that have suffered from this (Peter Ferell Supercars, XERD, Apexi, ect) all of which people talked ****, and later found out a different story. With PFS, there was a huge **** talking battle on IS300.net about their turbo systems for the IS and it went on for months, today they are one of the most respected turbokit manuf. for the IS300. If you want to know more you can PM and if you live in the Vegas or LA area and wish to see the quality and performance of these headers just PM me! I'll stand by XERD, as they have only given me MORE then promised!

Last edited by M3This; 08-26-2003 at 08:20 PM.
Old 08-26-2003, 08:40 PM
myinfinitig20

just wanted to say thankyou to everyone that did the background check on these guys...saved me a couple hundred dollars because i was waiting for race headers....

cant **** witht he z guys.

pz
Old 08-27-2003, 09:56 AM
MY350Z.COM

Originally posted by M3This
whats wrong with Club350.com? I am one of two partners who own Club350.com and I have never done anything to you. I know when we first started up there was some guy over here posting up about us that you banned and even I told him to stop as it made us look bad. I dont see whats wrong with having a few sites for the Z as it only allowes people more places for information.
Sorry, I I always thought the admins were the ones that were doing the SPAM.

I didn't know that it was just some guy.

Victor
Old 08-28-2003, 08:13 AM
M3This

Originally posted by Mike Wazowski
Sorry, I I always thought the admins were the ones that were doing the SPAM.

I didn't know that it was just some guy.

Victor
Its cool. I just like you dont like spamers, and the worst part is it makes people look bad! If there is anyone else doing it just PM and I'll yell at them to stop.
Old 08-30-2003, 05:51 AM
dwnshift

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just for the record.......
Schuitemaker Motorsports is switching to XERD headers.
Old 08-30-2003, 01:19 PM
JZC

Originally posted by dwnshift
Just for the record.......
Schuitemaker Motorsports is switching to XERD headers.
Good enough for me.
Old 08-30-2003, 02:21 PM
dwnshift

endorsed by Strong Bad E mail...e mail.......uh uh the e mail!
Old 08-30-2003, 03:33 PM
Wicked4u2c

M3This: Oh also if you havnt heard about XERD befor they are a newer compay and have made a big hit with the IS300 crowed with their Race Pipes, Headers and Exhaust systems! also with there S2000 Turbo Kit and a bunch of other products!

XERD: XERD has never done anything wrong and 80% of the posts are made up just to make us look bad. We dont even have any Honda S2000 parts yet.

So who's lying here?? Your buddy M3this states that you make S2000 Turbo kit yet XERD claims they don't make S2000 parts?

M3This:whats wrong with Club350.com?

You probably still remember me don't you... if not check your message board on Wheels & Tires 5th post down (Cant believe its still top 5 posted about 5 months ago)... Club 350 is weak, Your message board is no good. Don't take it personally it has a great layout better than this one IMO...

ANYHOW GETTING BACK TO XERD?

Should we be impress with these dyno numbers? The question we have to ask is did XERD's header design improve Horsepower. Or was it simply just added by removing the cats? For example. What if I were to remove my cats and just replace them with straight pipes, all of them and get the same amount or Horsepower or more? than XERD? Or did their design really help... Cause our cars have LOTS of cats and I know their is "free" horsepower by removing the cats. Basically what I am saying is XERD didnt really make 18 or whatever RWHP as they claim. because by removing the cats its obviously going to give you HP. Now if they were to desing headers but keep the stock cats and give 18 hp than yeah you can say their header gave 18whp. Still great gains and good price but still going turbo so dont need this piece.. But if I wasn't going turbo I would pass this due to their business practices...
Old 08-30-2003, 03:44 PM
Rama

Wait if you don't even have any parts for the s2k why was there this big post with you involved at s2k1.com? If you don't have the parts why were you even there defending yourself and your company? Explain why that makes no sense whatsoever
Old 08-30-2003, 03:56 PM
dwnshift

As far as designs go.....it is a far better race design than the Nismo headers because the primary lengths are much much longer. We have been racing with the Nismo headers since Feb with no cats. I personally dont like going by anyones dyno numbers on anything.........you can make a dyno sheet say whatever you want it to. Getting rid of the cats alone isnt worth as much as you guys are crediting it to be. This isnt a turbo charged car.
On our rce car we are looking for every lit bit because our rules are strict.
Our new motor with Pectel injection and mang has just been on the dyno for 4 days getting all the mapping done. It had Nismo headers on it. Next week (thursday) I believe.it gets remapped with the XERD headers. If its 3 hp better thatn the Nismo that fine with me....We will wait and see.
Old 08-30-2003, 04:18 PM
little_rod

Originally posted by dwnshift
As far as designs go.....it is a far better race design than the Nismo headers because the primary lengths are much much longer. We have been racing with the Nismo headers since Feb with no cats. I personally dont like going by anyones dyno numbers on anything.........you can make a dyno sheet say whatever you want it to. Getting rid of the cats alone isnt worth as much as you guys are crediting it to be. This isnt a turbo charged car.
On our rce car we are looking for every lit bit because our rules are strict.
Our new motor with Pectel injection and mang has just been on the dyno for 4 days getting all the mapping done. It had Nismo headers on it. Next week (thursday) I believe.it gets remapped with the XERD headers. If its 3 hp better thatn the Nismo that fine with me....We will wait and see.
Please let us know your results with this change of headers. I, for one, am real interested in your results. The Nismo headers are much higher than these with test pipes and everything, so this is definitely worth a look.
Old 08-30-2003, 04:34 PM
dwnshift

Will do.
Old 08-31-2003, 11:10 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I have a couple of objective questions from looking at your dyno sheet:

1. what s a 345 Z...... you should call your dealer and let them know you are missing some parts .

2. your baseline number was dated 8/11, and the after test was dated 8/20 - what was the temp, humidity, etc both days (also does nto help that the base test was done at 9:00 am, and the after test was done at 3:30 PM. In yo sig you ahve a whole host of exhaust mods - were these on the car for both tests?

just trying to gain perspective on these things......

Quick Reply: New Headers By X.E.R.D.