Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

Advanced Resonance Tuning (ART pipes)

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 09:21 AM
onagao

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow....

That's such an amazing abuse of Tony and Motordyne's hard work and good intentions.

Once again and as always, great job on the professionalism and customer service, Tony. It's just too bad that there are punks out there with no ethical compass or common sense just waiting to commit libel against good people and good companies without any real justification whatsoever.

Wu-Watt, you need to just leave.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:08 AM
mgrotel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ding ding ding, and Tony wins by KO in the second round!!!
Old 04-05-2012, 10:21 AM
brandon3434

Down with Andy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-05-2012, 10:28 AM
Duckeee

Finish him!

Old 04-05-2012, 10:30 AM
brandon3434

LOL

Old 04-05-2012, 11:28 AM
klaze1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

tony i will personally drive out to canada and lay the smack down on this guy....... for a tdx v2 =)
Old 04-05-2012, 11:36 AM
F2CMaDMaXX

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Oh wow, he's that one? I remember his name now from the fake ART pipe threads.

Turns out they weren't fake ART pipes, just illegitimately obtained ART's. Glad Tony's got this idiot on his radar.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:09 PM
Wu-Watt

Here's the first set he sent me with no flanges so don't anyone think I ripped him off a useful set of these. They simply got misplaced and weren't returned.

Try and keep your opinions to yourselves too ppl unless it's useful.
Otherwise it will be pages of non-sense.
Vid is coming too wait till you guys hear the things after a couple years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJOlY...e_gdata_player
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRW7_...e_gdata_player

Last edited by Wu-Watt; 04-08-2012 at 05:53 PM.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:38 PM
F2CMaDMaXX

Not addressing the problems, but how exactly do you "misplace" a set of expensive pipes you were returning...

You ripped yourself off by not honouring your word, that's pretty low. You received the wrong pipes, that's a problem, they apologised and went *way* above and beyond to remedy the situation, and you couldn't even stick a label on the old ones and sent them back?

I see you've now found the "long gone" pipes, i assume to take the picture. I see Tony is *still* willing to remedy the situation, despite your actions.

I suggest you do the bare minimum being asked to get them warranty replaced, it's not like all this difficulty was caused by MD.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

False. You received the flanges with them. That order was meant for another customer who had a special application.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

I needed them returned because they were a special order. You keeping them caused a long delay for the customer they were intended for.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:40 PM
onagao

Wu-Watt, you want useful comments? Try this one:

I'll just come out and say it - the pipes which you say are "long gone" are tantamount to stolen property.

1) They clearly do not belong to you
2) You knowingly received a replacement for the initial set with the clearly understood expectation you returning them to Motordyne upon receiving said replacement.
3) You have held onto the initial set for two years and in so doing have demonstrated a clear lack of intent to return the property.

Deliberately holding onto BOTH sets of ART Pipes in full knowledge of these facts makes it theft. The fact that it's been almost two years just makes this whole thing even worse.

So until you return the stolen property, you need to just shut up with all of your complaints and demands. You've lost all credibility. Whatever griping you may have, and however justified you may feel it is, it isn't. And even if your ART Pipes have failed you, Tony and Motordyne weren't malicious - they have conducted themselves with the utmost professionalism and put forth the best intentions you could possibly hope for.

YOU, on the other hand, have gone out of your way to spread libelous comments about Motordyne and effectively stolen property from them. Unlike Tony, YOU have demonstrated the poorest intentions throughout this process.

... And then you have the gall to ask for another set? Your whole manner reeks of the kind of rampant ignorance and rabid foolishness that would earn most people a swift kick in the dick.

Grow up, man up, apologize for what you've done, and fix the situation. Otherwise GTFO, because you have no place here.

Last edited by onagao; 04-05-2012 at 09:45 PM.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:01 PM
Duckeee

wu watt, you're being pretty ignorant. if i was tony, i wouldn't even consider regarding you as a customer any longer. the fact that he's still willing to provide assistance, given that you return the original set he sent you TWO YEARS AGO, is a blessing and shows Motordyne's exceptional level of customer service.

its simple. return the art pipes that do not even belong to you and figure the situation out from there. how do you even have the moral to take something that doest belong to you when the company went WAY out of their way to fix the issue.

grow up

Last edited by Duckeee; 04-06-2012 at 09:28 AM.
Old 04-06-2012, 07:59 AM
F2CMaDMaXX

Wow, two very eloquent posts that i agree with and two from Tony that *really* shed light on the situation.

Case closed?
Old 04-06-2012, 11:08 AM
Z_enthusiast

Wow things like this really hurt people really trying to get their part warrantied. Tony has been great with updating me on the status of getting my cracked art pipes replaced. Although I'm impatient Tony emails me back about 30min after I email him. GREAT customer service!! Unlike others I have no problem with sending my broke ones back when I get my new ones.

Can't wait till the production line is back up and running. Keep up the great service Tony!!
Old 04-06-2012, 11:27 AM
iceman09

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The nerve of Wu-Watt regarding this situation is absolutely appalling! Tony, your poise and outstanding customer service is incredible, keep it up. And since you know this clown's address, you could always contact the Canadian authorities, explain the situation and have them pay Andy a visit. As for Wu-Watt, I vote for the ban stick!
Old 04-06-2012, 11:29 AM
doshoru

Originally Posted by Wu-Watt
Here's the first set he sent me with no flanges so don't anyone think I ripped him off a useful set of these.
So....you're claiming you ripped off a useless set then?

Excuse me sir, I stole the wrong product. Kindly let me return for the proper fitment.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:57 PM
VQpoweredZ

Read through everything...

I'd like to say Tony (Hydrazine) has been nothing but helpful to me, and I didn't even purchase from him directly. I currently have Version 1 ART Pipes installed on my car. I also have a pile of Motordyne parts waiting to be installed.

It is proven and documented that he took care of your problem to the best of his ability. I don't understand how you think you should be entitled to another free product when he has fixed your problem the first time; and you didn't return the favor by returning what wasn't rightfully yours.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:03 PM
Wu-Watt

That's a old pic. They are goners.
Why on earth Tony would you ship them with no flanges?? LIAR!!!
I'm way past the warranty here you bunch of idiots. Especially Onagao the guy who had his stillen headers removed cuz he had a bad dyno run!!! Lmfao
You clean the toilets in the army don't you ??
I just want ppl to know they are in this case a crappy product. I had alot going on at the time and the no flange blunder caused me alot of headache.
Oh and I didn't ask for another free set I'll prove it in a sec.

Right at the bottom. See where I say I don't expect a free set???

Last edited by Wu-Watt; 04-06-2012 at 01:18 PM.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:54 PM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

Originally Posted by Wu-Watt
That's a old pic. They are goners.
Why on earth Tony would you ship them with no flanges?? LIAR!!!
I'm way past the warranty here you bunch of idiots. Especially Onagao the guy who had his stillen headers removed cuz he had a bad dyno run!!! Lmfao
You clean the toilets in the army don't you ??
I just want ppl to know they are in this case a crappy product. I had alot going on at the time and the no flange blunder caused me alot of headache.
Oh and I didn't ask for another free set I'll prove it in a sec.

Right at the bottom. See where I say I don't expect a free set???
Yes, you received 2 separate inlet flanges with them. They were shipped to you without the flanges welded on because they were intended for another customer who had a special application. If you really must know, the customer had aftermarket headers that had misaligned outlet flanges. He couldn't get his stock cats, test pipes or anything else to fit properly on his headers... but he really wanted to keep the headers and he really wanted to use ART pipes with the system.

He called me requesting that I send him ART pipes without the flanges welded on so he could personally weld the inlet flanges at his shop and achieve the proper alignment with the catback exhaust. I was trying to help another customer with a special request but you kept his special order parts. He had to wait for the next production cycle to receive another set. So his car sat in the shop another 2.5 months.

What have you done here? You attack me for trying to help you, keep property that isn't yours, cause delays to other peoples build and personally attack everyone here that you are trying to convince that you really are a honorable guy.

Quick Reply: Advanced Resonance Tuning (ART pipes)