Headers: Alphawerks Racing Development = +21hp/+15tq

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2004, 06:24 AM
turbo-maxima

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by supra crazy
\

yea 222 is low as hell i dynoed at 245whp stock
every 350z we had in houston dynoed around 220-230 whp.
Old 10-29-2004, 08:02 AM
Nexusindustry

Originally posted by Hraesvelg
Good looking headers, will these fit the G35 without any problems and with similar gains?
Hraesvelg,

Thanks for the inquiry. We have a G35 that we are going to dyno lined up already. But the header does fit perfectly and are confident the number will be there or better. And no, we will not hike up the price just because it is an Infinity and not a Nissan. The price will be the same.
Old 10-29-2004, 08:05 AM
Nexusindustry

Originally posted by turbo-maxima
every 350z we had in houston dynoed around 220-230 whp.
turbo-maxima,

That is the curious thing about automobiles, you can do everything the same in the production line and yet get variances of whp of about 5-10%. This phenomenon was very true when we did some R+D on an S2000 header we will release next year. Some S2000's did 190 whp and others did 204 whp. What can I say, that is the way the cookie crumbles.
Old 10-29-2004, 11:14 AM
myinfinitig20

Im stock and im in LA ..but im an auto..
Old 10-29-2004, 12:13 PM
COJ_General

If you guys want, I am the owner of the 350Z they tested and installed the parts on. I am located in Miami, FL and if anyone is in the area and wants to check it out, PM and we can meet up. I will tell you though, the car is running incredible!!!! I am more than satisfied with the work that they have done and I would recommend the headers to any 350Z owner!!!! I will give a full review on how the car drives when I get it back (got into a hit and run situation but the car will be back this week!!!!!). But if you are in the South Florida Area and want to check it out, feel free to contact me.
Old 10-29-2004, 12:20 PM
MY350Z.COM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL what a beatdown!!!
Originally posted by Nexusindustry
The policy of Nexus Industry is to only promote the products and never to bring down other brands for their obvious flaws.
How can you say that when you have just said this...
Originally posted by Nexusindustry
Let me repeat, unlike some other headers YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REMOVE THE ENGINE.
Old 10-29-2004, 12:34 PM
Nexusindustry

Originally posted by Mike Wazowski
LOL what a beatdown!!!
[/QUOTE]

Mike,

I still do not get that one? In the earlier versions of the Alphawerks Racing Development header for the Z, the engine did have to be removed. In the 3rd and final version we made as far as fitment is concerned, the header now goes in without having to remove the engine. This is obviously an accomplishment we are very proud of, considering the performance gains and the fitment combo.

So as you can see I still do not get that one. Is there another company that requires the removal of the engine? If so then the comment makes sense, and as I have said several times it is coincidence and not the policy of Nexus or any of its employees to "bash" or "bad mouth." Our integrity is of the upmost importance to us and I appreciate the opportunity to reply to posts to our product on your site.

Regards,
Old 10-29-2004, 12:44 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Why is everyone jumping all over this guy? Victor, you and the rest of the Crawford Cronies need to relax instead of harassing the guy. Everytime there is any mention of any product that is in competition to Crawford you belittle them every time. PhoenixINX, you are the worst at this and are the sole reason I will NEVER buy anything from Crawford. Let Nexusindustry talk about their new product, if it sucks we'll find out sooner or later. If the gains are exaggerated I'm sure we'll find out.
Old 10-29-2004, 12:46 PM
mwaller

Default Amen. Independent testing will soon

reveal the truth about this product, good or bad.

Originally posted by Hraesvelg
Why is everyone jumping all over this guy? Victor, you and the rest of the Crawford Cronies need to relax instead of harassing the guy. Everytime there is any mention of any product that is in competition to Crawford you belittle them every time. PhoenixINX, you are the worst at this and are the sole reason I will NEVER buy anything from Crawford. Let Nexusindustry talk about their new product, if it sucks we'll find out sooner or later. If the gains are exaggerated I'm sure we'll find out.
Old 10-29-2004, 02:10 PM
Zenvy

Seriously guys, like someone said earlier...take it easy on this guy from nexus.

He has been quite calm even though he has been attacked. and even if he did talk about other companies...he did it in a way that was factual/no putdowns and especially no NAME mentioning unlike some other companies out there.

His attitude alone makes it worth giving his product a try...and come on...i do think those headers are much more beautiful than crawford's...or am i the only one without cataracts.

ANOTHER IMPORTANT ADDITION: He even showed some problematic pictures he had with the turbos and the big dent on one of the headers. What person, other than an honest one, would advertise a product (thankfully with no fitment problems anymore) and show horrible dents in the pre-final product.

nexus...good luck with your business...
Old 10-29-2004, 04:07 PM
Nexusindustry

Originally posted by Zenvy
Seriously guys, like someone said earlier...take it easy on this guy from nexus.

He has been quite calm even though he has been attacked. and even if he did talk about other companies...he did it in a way that was factual/no putdowns and especially no NAME mentioning unlike some other companies out there.

His attitude alone makes it worth giving his product a try...and come on...i do think those headers are much more beautiful than crawford's...or am i the only one without cataracts.

ANOTHER IMPORTANT ADDITION: He even showed some problematic pictures he had with the turbos and the big dent on one of the headers. What person, other than an honest one, would advertise a product (thankfully with no fitment problems anymore) and show horrible dents in the pre-final product.

nexus...good luck with your business...
Thank you for taking the time, because it does not take such a short time to speak at such length and with such eloquence. If at any point in the future you should have any questions about any Nexus product or Alphawerks Racing Development products, please do not hesitate to ask. Again I appreciate the recognition of our companies philosophy which is to promote the product and let it speak for itself. I look foward to further threads and posts on this forum because of posters such as yourself.

Best regards,

Victor D.
Old 10-29-2004, 04:26 PM
spf4000

Originally posted by Mike Wazowski
LOL what a beatdown!!!
[/QUOTE]

You're a moderator on this forum. You of all people should be more respectful to people on this forum, especially the people who are working hard to make quality performance parts for our cars. I realize you have your favorite tuners, but that doesn't give you the permission to give other manufacturers a hard time.
Old 10-29-2004, 05:30 PM
35ounces
03 CS Track 6MT

This board has always had skeptics and for valid reasons but for crying out loud lets at least get the facts. This could be another great product...or yet another phony. Lets find out.

By the way what are these headers going to sell for ?
I could be swayed to be a guinea pig should you want one in the North East
Old 10-29-2004, 08:08 PM
ReavTek

I am pretty excited about these headers, and once a few people try them out with success I will pick up a set. Don't crawford headers make like 22 Hp or something to that effect? Why is it so unreasonable that another company could pull this off. I say to all neutral parties reading this thread, look at who is talking. Many of the crawford supporters/distributors/fans are putting down a product they have no experience with simply because they own or have a stake in crawfords. Crawfords are awesome we all know this, but give the new guys a chance.
Old 10-30-2004, 04:35 AM
seanrulz

I read whole 4 pages of thread and like Zenvy said, Nexus's attitude alone makes it worth a try. Of course I'd have to see the independent result before I make the move, but some crawfords supporters' comments/attitude makes me feel to puke. Did Nexus mention anything bad about Crawfords? It's great to support/love whatever the product you like, or have, but being a zealot and obsessed with it and attacking all other products out of the bounds will simply make you guys look like a jerk.

Hasn't this been a problem in several threads that turned out to be really ugly before? (For example, hfm's request for complete 3rd party independent dyno for Crawfords plenum) It was just ridiculous to look at some people's dirty name calling against their competitors or who questioned the Crawfords' product. And even though all the products Crawfords offer is awesome and they are located only 4 hours away from where I live, I get turned off every single time when I see a thread like this.

Geez, take it easy and let the God Damn product speak for itself. We will eventually find it out if this is the one great product or not.

Last edited by seanrulz; 10-30-2004 at 04:39 AM.
Old 10-30-2004, 05:55 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Who's getting the beatdown now?
Old 10-30-2004, 08:20 PM
spf4000

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...931440601&rd=1

Looks like we can pick these headers up for 699.00+Shipping. Is this the street price we can expect? This will be a great buy if these headers really make the promised HP gain.
Old 10-31-2004, 12:35 AM
o snap its eric

good find
Old 10-31-2004, 01:19 AM
Zenvy

Hmmm...700 + 25 shipping $725 total

sounds pretty good. seriously, though, just looking at those headers...i don't see how they wouldn't produce those numbers...the welds look better than crawfords by far...i must just have to try these out.

what if anything am i not considering...the pipes look uniform in diameter...welds very nice...
Old 10-31-2004, 05:04 AM
dduck44

Yeah, I'd like to see some independant dynos also.....I've been going back and forth on headers since I got the car.

Quick Reply: Headers: Alphawerks Racing Development = +21hp/+15tq