Notices
Maintenance & Repair 350Z up keep and diagnosing/fixing problems

Low Oil Pressure

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2018, 05:47 PM
J33NO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Spike100
You are replying to an 8 year old thread and probably won't hear from cmcurran5, who may no longer be here or still own his 350z after 8 years.

Answering your question... I have owned my 350z for 15 years. It was purchased new in 2003, and I had to replace my oil pressure sensor at about 80k miles when it stopped functioning: My gauge read zero when the oil level was correct. I did have the car towed fearing that the engine was "oil starved."
Haha thank you, I honestly didnt notice the date. I guess I forget how old our cars actually are so a lot of these posts are just as old. I am thinking I need to just replace this sensor and go from there. Thank you again!
Old 07-11-2018, 03:59 PM
cmcurran5

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Spike100
You are replying to an 8 year old thread and probably won't hear from cmcurran5, who may no longer be here or still own his 350z after 8 years.

Answering your question... I have owned my 350z for 15 years. It was purchased new in 2003, and I had to replace my oil pressure sensor at about 80k miles when it stopped functioning: My gauge read zero when the oil level was correct. I did have the car towed fearing that the engine was "oil starved."
Originally Posted by J33NO
Haha thank you, I honestly didnt notice the date. I guess I forget how old our cars actually are so a lot of these posts are just as old. I am thinking I need to just replace this sensor and go from there. Thank you again!
first.. i dont have that Z anymore.. it was totalled by t-boning some 15 year old learning to drive

second.. i am still on here from time to time and by complete chance looking up oil pressure for someone else's Z haha.

third.. i cannot for the life of me remember what i did or what was going on with this one. the Z i got to replace the 06 i slapped a turbo on and blew up and rebuilt. so these motors are all a blur now haha

GOODLUCK