Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

My Girlfriend and The Woman I Date!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2003, 03:45 PM
Jill

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Okay, that's enough guys. daking - I think your girl is pretty and I'd kill for a body like that and the z is gorgeous too, so no worries! But the negative talk about his girl better stop HERE or the thread will be closed.
Old 08-03-2003, 02:08 PM
daking350
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd kill for a body like that [/B]
Are you refering to "her body" or "mine"? lol...Thank you very much for editing that guys insensitive picture..You rule jill!!!
Old 08-03-2003, 05:37 PM
Hencho

Cant we all just get along ? I wasnt going to reply to this thread, but it started to irk me a bit.

We all come to this board daily ( or 5 times daily ) to relax and talk about are passions, and in doing so all become a tad closer to eachother, even if we only lurk or troll about the threads. I dont reply to much, and throw in my 2 cents when i think that i have something constructive to say - But this thread just turned sour real fast. heck you could throw a 400lb girl up in front of youre Z, and id see the beauty in both of them - Just because its a message board on the internet doesnt mean that we need to be as insensitive as the keyboards that we type on.

Were all here together, not just for a place to show off our "hot rides" or our "phat rims" but here to toss out a part of our lives, in the pictures and things that we post - so if you dont have anything nice to say - - dont say it, constructive critisism is good, but im sure you know when youre going to tap into a vein that shouldnt be.

sorry to add to the madness but i would hate to see this board turn into some of the others that i visit.

P.S. - Love the rims ! Beutifull woman ! And im sure that well be seeing eachother zooming by in jersey as im taking delivery of my lemans in less than a month ( hopefully )
Old 08-03-2003, 05:53 PM
Jill

Originally posted by daking350
Are you refering to "her body" or "mine"? lol...Thank you very much for editing that guys insensitive picture..You rule jill!!!
I believe it was Christi that edited the picture. And I'm referring to hers ... I already have a body like yours (my boyfriends!)
Old 08-04-2003, 02:34 PM
N74DV

hey *******.... you hide behind that computer of yours knowing you would never say that $hit to Daking's face!

what a ****ing moron... one day your mouth will get your punk a$$ pimply face bashed... then who's the one that'll be "unattractive" ??!

Last edited by N74DV; 08-04-2003 at 03:32 PM.
Old 08-04-2003, 03:00 PM
Jill

Originally posted by N74DV
hey *******.... you hide behind that computer of yours knowing you would never say that $hit to Daking's face!

what a ****ing moron... one day your mouth will get your punk a$$ pimply face bashed... then who's the one that'll be "unattractive" ??!
No no no, I think you're taking this the wrong way. ihiuster posted a picture of something, and christi edited it telling him not to post pictures like that again...
Old 08-04-2003, 03:32 PM
N74DV

yeah.... now I'm the retard.... I meant to direct that to "ihiustler" and "EnthusiastZ"

ahhh hell.... this thread has got me all confused... everybody sayin' all kinds of $hit

Last edited by N74DV; 08-04-2003 at 03:36 PM.
Old 08-04-2003, 03:51 PM
daking350
Banned

Look like I really got alot of people on my side!!!thanks guys...But I really didnt mean for this thread togo so bad
I generally reserve my opinions unless its constructive critisizm or done in a tactfull way.I think we can all learn from this thread on what NOT to do:
1) Dont ever post pictures of your car and your girl on the internet (the world just is not mature enough)
2)No matter what,expect to get flamed by someone, somewhere, sometime...
3)be tastefull in your remarks or comments
4)dont fly off the handle like I did on some dude for having no class(its not his fault its his parents for his upbringing)
5)never ever make fun of less fortunate people such as the mentally challenged,handicapped or dead..They cant defend themselves and its in poor taste
This being said I think the people left on this thread are mature enough to contribute to it.So how about some other people post some pictures of their cars and women!!I think it will be cool to see some of the beautifull cars and people out there. And I mean beautiful inside and out not only skin deep!!!Ladies feel free to post yourselves or your men..
Old 08-04-2003, 03:56 PM
daking350
Banned

P.s. anyone in NJ interested in these rims go see Ralph @ Ultimate Sound and Security in Hazlet NJ (RT 35 N)and tell him Julian with the "Z" sent ya!!!
Old 08-05-2003, 01:09 AM
joust75

I got peeved reading this thread and was going to go on a tirade, then I noticed the 2 other pages. Enough said on that moron I guess.

I thought it might be fun to mention though that he had a thread entitled "who here worksout?" the first post was him showing a funny physique with his underoos hiked up to his nads.

He wasnt to pleased when someone started messing with the photo either. Came across as downright sensitive and insecure!
This thread made it clear. Not enough attention when he was a child. Well here is the thread; feel free to bump it back up and post your own comments and "honest" opinions

Do you think I'm Sexy?
Old 08-05-2003, 03:04 AM
zeroday

Just to save people the trouble, here's the pic he posted of himself. Looks pretty much like I thought he would.

Last edited by 350zSpeedRacer; 08-05-2003 at 07:38 AM.
Old 08-05-2003, 03:59 AM
hugo1669

Here is for Hencho, the 400lb woman
Attached Thumbnails My Girlfriend and The Woman I Date!!!-fatz1.jpg  
Old 08-05-2003, 07:24 AM
ihiustler
Banned

Still im jacked as hell and u can change the face, big deal, i think its funny. , any of you would die to look like that, if u could!!

Last edited by ihiustler; 08-05-2003 at 07:45 AM.
Old 08-05-2003, 07:39 AM
350zSpeedRacer

OKay, guys. We've had our fun, let's stay away from picking on other members and get back to daking's pics of his Z and his lovely girlfriend.
Old 08-05-2003, 05:56 PM
daking350
Banned

Originally posted by ihiustler
Still im jacked as hell and u can change the face, big deal, i think its funny. , any of you would die to look like that, if u could!!
Jacked as hell on Steiroids with a package the size of a chipmunk!!! Its ok dude, I used to be as vain as you and workout all the time, but I wasnt trying to compensate for something
I read your routine and even in the disgusting shape I am now I can still walk in the gym cold and put up over 400lbs on the bench..You see someday you will realize that after 19-20 years old women arent that attracted to a boy with big muscles and small junk..they want a man with a good job and a sense of humor and a personality, all things you dont have
Its a wonder people like you even exist...You my friend are a shallow empty individual who has nothing to offer this online community, or the world for that matter...You are a disgrace to the human race...Sure you can call my girl ugly and call me fat and make fun of handicapped people, but when your in the nightclubs at 45 years old, going bald from all the winstrol and Deca,wearing your muscle shirt and tripping on extacy while trying to pick up on some 18 year old kid, remember this thread..Remember the shallow and insensitive person you were and maybee that will make you feel better when you are all alone because no one can tolerate you, and the few friends you had grew up and got "real" lives...Seriously, You put up a picture of yourself in your underware and asked people what they thought of your small weenie and then not a month later said the following:bro i dont have to prove anything, i could care less, what does it matter if i have a GF or not, im not the guy who posted a pic with my gf on it. if u post something u better be prepared for what people have to say!!

You truely have no class, I guess thats what happens when brother and sister reproduce..

I request that this thread be closed and deleted if possible due to the lack of maturity on IHUSTLERS part..
Old 08-05-2003, 08:49 PM
tbcz

In spite of repeatedd warnings from the mods, it appears this thread is going nowhere.

Thread closed.