Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Stalker Member Finally Posting with New Pics!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 08:32 PM
Archaismic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i had that wing (came with the car when i bought it)... got rid of it... river danced on it... it effectively destroyed my hatch cause it vibrated so much... it did do its job at about 100mph or so you could tell the difference between having it and not... astheticaly i never really liked it, i think my MG CF hatch gives just as much if not more downforce and... looks cleaner (never mind that the car is in shambles at the moment)
Old 12-17-2008, 09:16 PM
TSG-Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Amuse front looks out of place, sell it to me!
Old 12-17-2008, 10:06 PM
Triple8Sol
Banned

Nice Volk TE37's
Old 12-18-2008, 01:58 AM
DaeHan

hood, amuse bumper i like, not really feeling the spoiler nor the rear bumper anyways as far as the rear i think u should go with just a cf diffuser
Old 12-26-2008, 10:47 AM
kelsey_kaye

Well, I loved the first couple of pics. The front is looking great. Then the back is just uhhhhhh... well.. Hopefully you'll be able to figure it out. The Amuse is such a nice kit and you've managed to ruin it.
Old 12-26-2008, 11:22 AM
ARMSTRONGARMS

Old 12-26-2008, 11:31 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I did not know what to expect clicking on this thread. Thank god it was not some weird looking guy posting some voyeur pics of him stalking members of our site lol.

Good job for handling the criticism well and keeping a sense of humor. I think overall people are just trying to help although sometimes it may seem a bit harsh. Just remember that a lot of people on here stick with a few setups (ie. Volks, Works, Amuse, Nismo, etc). Only a small handful actually venture out and try new things by being innovative.

Your car is a bit mismatched due to the mixture of so many kits with different styles. Sometimes it can be done with the proper choices, but in this case a few things should be changed if you want to achieve a well executed look. The front of the car looks pretty good. The hood and front bumper match pretty well. What throws off the look is the Nismo wheels, which typically look better with a more mild setup. Nismo v1 (us and jdm), v2 kits, veilside lip kits, JP Type-S, MSA 7, etc. are examples of some mild kits. The Greddy side skirts are out of place and the rear and wing definitely do not match with the rest of the car since it is so aggressive. Basically it seems like you have 2 to 3 themes (mild, semi aggressive, and aggressive) on your car and it is just a matter of which one you decide to run with and stick to.

In the end, if you are happy with it, more power to you.

Last edited by Rickdogg; 12-26-2008 at 11:45 AM.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:33 PM
DallasPace24

WOW! I haven't been on in awhile...just got done reading the latest and greatest comments...Thanks everyone for your always amusing banter and constructive criticism!

Anyways, definitely some new changes will be coming in 2009 after starting up a new career and getting some more money flowing

FIRST UP on the chopping block...18'' Nismo wheels with BFG KDW2 (85% 255/30,275/35) and replica VS3 Rear bumper (Currently on the Z)...they're gonna be up for $ale $oon....along with my stock front fenders, hatch (no glass), and hood. Feel free to PM if interested, and I'll let you know when they will be available.

New additions already in the works are finishing up the front bumper first with the black accents in the grill and vents and adding mesh (Thanks for the info THE SHADDIX.) $$$ is tight so I'm starting with the small stuff.

HOWEVER...I WANT to hear from all you...What Wheels/Rear Bumper should replace the VS3 rear and NISMOs on my Z. Keep in mind that...

1. Yes the VS3 spoiler will be staying (It doubles as my surf board in the summer) (And is grrrreat for tailgating on)

2. I will be modding the Z with adjustable coilovers in the near future.

3. I still want to keep heading in the aggressive, NOT low key look for the Z.

4. And when everything is decided, and the exterior is finalized...NO more CARBON/SILVERSTONE. Instead...NEW bada$$ paint job (Color undecided)
Old 01-09-2009, 01:23 AM
solidsnake

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by idwin
+1
Old 01-09-2009, 05:55 AM
trodis
350Z-holic

Old 01-09-2009, 09:20 AM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Rickdogg
I did not know what to expect clicking on this thread. Thank god it was not some weird looking guy posting some voyeur pics of him stalking members of our site lol.

Good job for handling the criticism well and keeping a sense of humor. I think overall people are just trying to help although sometimes it may seem a bit harsh. Just remember that a lot of people on here stick with a few setups (ie. Volks, Works, Amuse, Nismo, etc). Only a small handful actually venture out and try new things by being innovative.

Your car is a bit mismatched due to the mixture of so many kits with different styles. Sometimes it can be done with the proper choices, but in this case a few things should be changed if you want to achieve a well executed look. The front of the car looks pretty good. The hood and front bumper match pretty well. What throws off the look is the Nismo wheels, which typically look better with a more mild setup. Nismo v1 (us and jdm), v2 kits, veilside lip kits, JP Type-S, MSA 7, etc. are examples of some mild kits. The Greddy side skirts are out of place and the rear and wing definitely do not match with the rest of the car since it is so aggressive. Basically it seems like you have 2 to 3 themes (mild, semi aggressive, and aggressive) on your car and it is just a matter of which one you decide to run with and stick to.

In the end, if you are happy with it, more power to you.
+1

Thanks for sharing OP..