Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Halleluah! It works.

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2003, 01:12 AM
JimH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Halleluah! It works.

My online album site has changed in that it no longer allows me to put full size images on this site, no matter the size. It only allows me to post highly compressed images. Unfortunately, the smaller images are soft and that just kills me.
Well... I had tried to use the browse feature at the bottom of the posts here to try and put images up from my hd, but no luck. Just tried again a few minutes ago and got it to work! Apparently, because I preview all my posts before hitting the send button, preview removes the address from the post. Now all is well and I can post clean and sharp photos again (Yes, Victor, as long as they are under 200k!)

Regards, Jim
Attached Thumbnails Halleluah! It works.-driveway-full-small.jpg  
Old 09-27-2003, 01:15 AM
JimH

Default Posting pix

Now, can I post more than one image using this method? Guess I'll just try it!
Attached Thumbnails Halleluah! It works.-white-tanks-h.jpg  
Old 09-27-2003, 09:36 AM
MY350Z.COM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

just e-mail me

i love BIG pictures

mikewazowski@***.net
Old 09-27-2003, 12:22 PM
bk_r0x

Jim,

You still have the best Le Mans Z on the planet. Send those pictures to Victor so he can give us links to hi-res photos! Especially that second one.... /drool

Or, could you email a hi-res of that second one to me? klanecky.benj@students.uwlax.edu

Hmm.... we can't use HTML on this board?
Old 09-27-2003, 01:04 PM
___DJK___

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love the grill. Its by far the cleanest aftermarket design Ive seen.
Old 09-27-2003, 01:20 PM
chazzg

I love that Grill. Jim I might have to get you to buy another one and ship it to me I'll pay you for it, of course
Old 09-27-2003, 05:27 PM
kyle jones

Thumbs up

Jim

I've seen some very good Z pictures on this forum, but your's are always a cut above the rest.

Great job and keep them coming.

Kyle
Old 09-27-2003, 05:31 PM
Horiyoshi

yea I've always liked you pics. BTW, I don't know if you've posted this, but what camera do you have?
Old 09-27-2003, 08:25 PM
JimH

Default Grill

Cheston,
Yes, IMHO, this grill is just what the front end of the 350 needed. It matches the muscular design very well. Again, IMHO, the other screen type grills are not strong enough for the overall muscular stance/look of the Z.
As to the grill, email Joe @ joegoulette@westvalleynissan.com and tell em' Jim sent you and the excellent Z club discount may well come your way!
BTW, I am trying to get my ducks all in a row so that I can get over TS and get my ECU done in the next 10 days. Maybe I can bring a grill along? Regards, Jim

Originally posted by chazzg
I love that Grill. Jim I might have to get you to buy another one and ship it to me I'll pay you for it, of course
Old 09-27-2003, 08:30 PM
JimH

Default Whoops, mixed you up w/Cheston

Whoops! Got you mixed up w/Cheston over in CA. Sorry bout' that, but the rest of the info holds true, other than my delivering it to Dallas! PM me as to purchase, I would be happy to do so, but I think Joe will work w/you on shipment, etc. Any problems, let me know. Again, sorry for the mixup on my part. Regards, Jim

Originally posted by JimH
Cheston,
Yes, IMHO, this grill is just what the front end of the 350 needed. It matches the muscular design very well. Again, IMHO, the other screen type grills are not strong enough for the overall muscular stance/look of the Z.
As to the grill, email Joe @ joegoulette@westvalleynissan.com and tell em' Jim sent you and the excellent Z club discount may well come your way!
BTW, I am trying to get my ducks all in a row so that I can get over TS and get my ECU done in the next 10 days. Maybe I can bring a grill along? Regards, Jim
Old 09-27-2003, 10:39 PM
JimH

Default Yikes!

Whoa! That is high praise indeed! In fact, you have put so much pressure on me that I am going to go out and reshoot that particular shot so I can give you a better fullsize file.
As you can see in that shot, it was late afternoon and the sun was setting over the mtn. in the bckgrnd. That resulted in a bit of lens flare and so I had to work extra hard to bring that shot around and I am still not happy w/it. The upshot to this is that I shot that on a lower rez camera that I carry with me all the time and the higher rez gear was at home in the office! Not a problem if it is stricktly for web viewing, but when you start talking full rez files, I want more pixels in da' picture! No sweat, I'll shoot that one this Monday and pass the file on to you and/or Victor.
Thank you again for your kind words on Marilyn's photogenic side! Regards, Jim

Originally posted by bk_r0x
Jim,

You still have the best Le Mans Z on the planet. Send those pictures to Victor so he can give us links to hi-res photos! Especially that second one.... /drool

Or, could you email a hi-res of that second one to me? klanecky.benj@students.uwlax.edu

Hmm.... we can't use HTML on this board?
Attached Thumbnails Halleluah! It works.-sunset-white-tanksc.jpg