Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

A few shots of the G

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 09:29 AM
CRIDDA

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn dude that sucks(can't see photo, so will check it out in a few). It might just be the bracket that hold the bumper(might be bent causing the rear fender to flex). I am back at home and will be back in the office in about an hour or so. Have you taken it to a body shop yet. What is going on with the insurance. Most importantly- How are you feeling?
Old 03-29-2012, 09:43 AM
AroundMyHorn

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by CRIDDA
Damn dude that sucks(can't see photo, so will check it out in a few). It might just be the bracket that hold the bumper(might be bent causing the rear fender to flex). I am back at home and will be back in the office in about an hour or so. Have you taken it to a body shop yet. What is going on with the insurance. Most importantly- How are you feeling?
Yeah, it could be that, we'll see. Their adjuster comes out tomorrow. I will then schedule my car to be dropped off at infinit's body shop to see what they say. I just want to make sure everything is accounted for so my car gets back to normal as it should. As for me, my neck is still stiff and hurts sometimes when I turn it. My back is problematic too as its sometimes uncomfortable to sit in my chair, walking can sometimes cause pain, and I can't do anything strenuous without feeling it in my back.
Old 03-29-2012, 11:38 AM
CRIDDA

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I hope that you get to feeling better. I have major back problems from an accident that I was in 11 years ago. I have 2 herniated disc, sciatic nerve damage and degenerative disc disease. I now have to live the rest of my life in pain, as surgery is my only option left after spending 3 years trying every treatment under the sun(idd therapy, 8 epidurals, physical therapy, and decompression chamber, medication, and who knows what else). Get your back taken care of as it truly affects the quality of life. You might need to get a MRI(this is how they found my herniated disc, as they did not show up on X-rays).