Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

pics of my Z and other imports (all black)

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2004, 09:11 AM
boyze

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by jedoublery
Don't hate, it's ok that their fathers are smarter and make more money than yours when you were in highschool.

How they use the money and the question of whether they will continue to make that kind of money in the future is irrelevent to the subject here.

Nice cars.

PS: what are those 2 GTIs doing in the picture?

Ya, nice cars and I compliment your enthusiasm for great engineering.

But, ..... the rest of the commentary is high octane flaming material. To be so young, so naive, so presumptuous, so caste, so stereotypical, so brash, so cliche', ....... If my kids ever thought this way I'd perform a teenage lobotomy on the spot.

Enjoy the ride and remember who paid for and built the roads you're driving on.
Old 02-05-2004, 09:13 AM
R.J._Vancouver

Default Lame

This turned into the lamest thread ever.
A battle over who is the coolest, who has the most money and who is the most educated. WHO CARES.
I was in a "performance driving club" in 1996, but I stopped going because half the time it wasnt even about driving. It was mostly people yapping and trying to better each other with B.S. talk.
If there are people here so desparate for acceptance from total strangers, why don`t they go park there Z in front of Starbucks and sit in front of it with there Latte like the rest of the Posers.

R.J.
Old 02-05-2004, 03:18 PM
strictlyg35

Thanks for the comments. We werent trying to show off or anything any ways....we were just asking how yall like the pics. We know who gave us the cars and we thanks our parents. Just because we are young does not mean we arent enthusiasts. We know who made the roads and it was not you.
Old 02-05-2004, 03:21 PM
Irfan

This thread gots a bunch of haters that are jealous of these guys...doesnt matter, they got tha car as gifts im guessing for doing good in school. They all didnt just get it unless their dad is loaded up tha *** but i mean ppl needa stop hating and just take tha fact they have nice cars and they sharing it with us!!
Old 02-05-2004, 03:33 PM
gammbino350z

Originally posted by G_Kid35
Fo Sho dats our Black on Black crew rite der.....I own the BLACK.....lol.....G35 coupe its the 2nd one u can see...
Its an auto with the 18's package and the premium package....hope yall like da pics..post some of urz up
Originally posted by Irfan
Wht up guys!
This is the m3 guys brother and just wanted to say man those are some nice cars but nothing compared to tha C6
im getting this fall! im only 16 ryte now so maybe tha day i turn 17 tha car will be in my driveway the funny thing
is when my dad gets his SL55 AMG this coming up week he will be burning my brother and ill be burning him...cant wait
tht would be tha best race me my dad and my brother going at it...wht u guys think!!
Bwahahaha!! Do people actually talk like this??
Anyway if you kids really do drive these cars, I must say you are very lucky and have very nice taste(except for the vw's)...but on the other hand a bunch of 16 yr old kids getting together and buying cars that are all the same color seems a little, you know
Attached Images  

Last edited by gammbino350z; 02-05-2004 at 03:36 PM.
Old 02-05-2004, 04:13 PM
350black

Originally posted by gammbino350z
Bwahahaha!! Do people actually talk like this??
Anyway if you kids really do drive these cars, I must say you are very lucky and have very nice taste(except for the vw's)...but on the other hand a bunch of 16 yr old kids getting together and buying cars that are all the same color seems a little, you know
Old 02-05-2004, 04:14 PM
350black

GAY?
Old 02-05-2004, 04:28 PM
Morning Wood

oh yeah well i can't afford a z but i have a 12 inch *****.

Last edited by Morning Wood; 02-05-2004 at 04:34 PM.
Old 02-05-2004, 04:57 PM
drew703

Default man...

You all can flame me if you like too, but I'm sticking up for Nothing.

First off,

Don't hate, it's ok that their fathers are smarter and make more money than yours when you were in highschool.
if someone said that about your parents, I'm sure you would react the same way. When anyone says something negative or denigrating about another, that receiver of the comments shouldn't have to put up with that at all. If all of those accomplishments by Nothing are accurate (I have no reason to see why they wouldnt), he has every right to say everything he has. He's obviously worked his as* off in the past 10 years or so, and it probably hasn't been very easy. So for him to be where he is at right now, then have some random wise as* comment like the one posted above by jedoublery, I would probably react the way. This whole thing could have been easily avoided had jedoublery reworded that post, or just not said it at all -- it's completely invalidated, no proof, etc.

beast_bl -
You sure do have a potty mouth for such an intelligent, ivy league educated, professional young man. I do not understand why you are offended. It is simple, unless they are drug dealers, their parents helped them buy those cars. To afford buying their kids cars like those, they need good jobs. They got good jobs by getting a good education (like yourself). Nothing really wrong with that, I admit I am jealous, but what can you do. You need to relax, maybe go on a vacation, seems life in the corporate world is taking it's toll on you.
Good job Watson, I'm glad you understand people have to work, in order to earn salaries, then in turn can use that money (that they earned) to buy products such as automobiles or houses. Sheer brilliance

Why dont you read the posts a little more carefully, Nothing is NOT mad at the fact these kids have money, or their parents do, etc. He was angry at what jedoublery said. Potty mouth? Yeah okay that sounds mature bro, grown men can speak however they want, and defending one's accomplishments and ambitions is a completely justified area.

Whatever I dont even care about the original thread, hell I'm only 21. You original posters have nice cars, EVEN the GTI's (I had a VW Jetta before ) But like some others have said -- posting your ages like that from the get-go will yield threads like these. Welcome to forums on the internet fellas

-drew
Old 02-05-2004, 05:18 PM
strictlyg35

Exactly,

My parents worked their asses of for good money. They did this for me to provide me happiness. I might be young but I still know what earning money is. Im sure no one would like it if they said stuff like that about your parents. My dad right now drives a 97 Toyota Camry with 90k + miles...instead of buying himself a nice car, he bought me a nice car and I appreciate it but I dont understand why some of you have to hate. We were not trying to create hate on this thread, just sharing the passion we have for our cars like yall do for yalls. And wats up with the hate against VWs.

BTW, watch out for black cars rollin by and xenons flashing everywhere...lol
Old 02-05-2004, 05:29 PM

Default Re: pics of my Z and other imports (all black)

Originally posted by mohsinmomin
We are all 16-18.
damn yalls parents are ballers
Old 02-05-2004, 05:36 PM
G_kid35

yea...I feel dat foo strictlyg35....we know thats hard earned money
Old 02-05-2004, 05:39 PM
350black

Originally posted by G_kid35
yea...I feel dat foo strictlyg35....we know thats hard earned money
Seriously thought who talks like that? I am not really sure what he said, can someone please help clear it up for me.
Old 02-05-2004, 05:56 PM

Originally posted by 350black
Seriously thought who talks like that? I am not really sure what he said, can someone please help clear it up for me.
ha they seem to be indian/paki rich kids...there are 2 types, the fobs and the "thugs"...dont get offended guys, im sure you are very hardcore...

ps. i was born in copenhagen but im indian so i can talk ****
Old 02-05-2004, 06:09 PM
Irfan

Originally posted by Morning Wood
oh yeah well i can't afford a z but i have a 12 inch *****.
UR ***** AINT GUNNA GET A BADASS CAR SO WHY TALK ABOUT UR SHYT IN THIS FORUM ..THIS FORUM DUNT GOT HOES IN IT WE TALK ABOUT CARS budddy

Last edited by Irfan; 02-05-2004 at 07:38 PM.
Old 02-05-2004, 06:51 PM
drew703

Originally posted by Irfan
UR ***** AINT GUNNA GET A BADASS CAR SO WHY TALK ABOUT UR SHYT IN THIS FORUM ..THIS FORUM DUNT GOT PROSTATUTES IN IT WE TALK ABOUT CARS budddy

First off, why dont you settle down buddy, you have 3 posts, this isn't your forum. I think he was joking around to begin with...

Next,
Attached Thumbnails pics of my Z and other imports (all black)-caps_lock_pic.jpg  
Old 02-05-2004, 06:56 PM
35oZephyR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by cordoor
It is unfortunate some of you appear to believe success is only defined by how big your bank account is or how much education you have obtained.

While obtaining a good education, having a good career, and obtaining awards and accomplishments are certainly admirable, and we all have them to some measure, obtaining good character is far more important. A person with good character can be happy and productive regardless of the circumstances life deals them (e.g. losing a job or business, a loved one, an arm; or receiving a nasty comment attacking their creditibility, etc.).

With that said, the pics themselves were very good. Thanks for sharing!

-Corey
Nicely put...I have to say I'm with you on this one Corey.

I wasn't going to post on this thread but I couldn't resist.
Most of us on this forum are blessed with good fortune one way or another, be it as minute as getting paid a quarter over minimum wage or winning the lottery. Life is a series of choices and oppurtunities, and being dealt a certain hand does not necessarily mean you're better than someone else.
There are plenty of things I worked hard for in this life and there are things that are gifted or innate. Will I deny it? Does that make me less of a person than the next? Does having good fortune mean I lack character? Absolutely not.

I agree the age comment was out of line but I don't care. I was an impressionalbe highschooler once and everyone having the same color cars was an awesome novelty. The idea of coordination (whether it be color, make, clothes, brands) is something I'm sure we all toy with one way or another.

As for the original thread starter:
Nice pics, I love the whole black thing I'm sure it looks "hard" when you guys roll down the blvd.
Be careful with what you say, these folks aren't your typical demograph.
Old 02-05-2004, 06:59 PM
Jsn350Z

Originally posted by strictlyg35
Exactly,

My parents worked their asses of for good money. They did this for me to provide me happiness. I might be young but I still know what earning money is. Im sure no one would like it if they said stuff like that about your parents. My dad right now drives a 97 Toyota Camry with 90k + miles...instead of buying himself a nice car, he bought me a nice car and I appreciate it but I dont understand why some of you have to hate. We were not trying to create hate on this thread, just sharing the passion we have for our cars like yall do for yalls. And wats up with the hate against VWs.

BTW, watch out for black cars rollin by and xenons flashing everywhere...lol
You guys don't get it.. I don't give a damn about a thing you said in this post. It is the fact your all trying your hardest to brag about whatyou have at such a young age that bothers people.

THERE IS NO REASON TO POST YOUR AGES WHEN SHOWING YOUR CAR OFF!!

That is what MOST of us are trying to say.

STOP bragging... It is annoying.
Old 02-05-2004, 07:01 PM
Jsn350Z

Hey I'm only 11 years old and I drive a Mclaren F1!! What now! I bet dat you all wish you were like me foo!

That is what I get from most of these kids posts...
Old 02-05-2004, 07:04 PM
350black

Hi my name is 350black, I am 24 and own a Z

Everyone: Hi 350black, Now clap

Quick Reply: pics of my Z and other imports (all black)