Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

pics of my Z and other imports (all black)

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2004, 07:15 PM
NismoKid

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Jsn350Z
Hey I'm only 11 years old and I drive a Mclaren F1!! What now! I bet dat you all wish you were like me foo!

That is what I get from most of these kids posts...
LOL. Guess what, I'm 10 and have a CLK-GTR, make that the LeMans winning car! Oh yea, my dad paid for it in full, he's getting a 4,000hp Ferrari F1 car soon.

You'll see them posting that with five new registered members from Texas backing them up!
Old 02-05-2004, 09:23 PM
gammbino350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by 350Black
GAY?
The pink limp wristed smily was supposed to imply that.
Old 02-05-2004, 10:18 PM
JimRHIT

worst thread ever
(said in the sadistic Simpsons comic book guy voice)

can we please make it a rule that we no longer post ages here .... to further avoid threads that all but eliminate any discussion about a very nice group of cars ... that these guys might actually want OUR help when it comes to modding them

*******grabs a case of el presidente and watches the flame war continue*********
Old 02-05-2004, 11:09 PM
Sharp

Look. I am shocked by everyone's reaction to these kids.

I thought; that this thread is about the 350Z?! The car, the passion etc.

Let us please focus back on that!

My friends was very important to me when I was at school and I think being a group with only black fast cars is kinda cool!

Now. You guys go have fun! And enjoy those cars!!!

Nice pics, but it was crappy weather when you shot those pics...
Old 02-05-2004, 11:13 PM
Jsn350Z

As we have all said, they are nice cars. It is cool that they are all black. We do think its awesome.

It is absolutly stupid how they brag about their young age. If they did not do that there would be nothing but awe over the pictures.
Old 02-06-2004, 06:12 AM
Bertg

Can we all just get along and enjoy the Z?
Old 02-06-2004, 06:49 AM
drgenefish

I wonder what you all would say if it was a group of 85 year olds doing this.
Old 02-06-2004, 06:57 AM
ZIABLO
I am Batman

It's cool, but very likely undeserved. So it goes and life goes on.
Old 02-06-2004, 08:19 AM
DiRN

Originally posted by Nothing
Wow... that was a pretty dumb thing to say. If you knew me or my parents and our educational backgrounds, you'd feel like a complete f*cking idiot right now.

My parents simply chose to raise me to earn things for myself. I think I've done a pretty good job given the fact that I'm 26, make well into the six figure mark as an associate investment banker at a well respected global firm, have an ivy league education, am the co-founder of a successful not-for-profit company, sit on the board of directors of two other not-for-profit companies and have LSAT & GMAT scores in the top 98th percentile putting me well on my way to get a JD/MBA at one of the top three programs in the world...

Now, would you like compare yourself to me and realize how marginal you really are, child?

Next time, don't open your mouth and spew sh*t to someone you don't know.

N.
You do realize that you're responding to a post NOT by one of the kids whose car is in the pics, right? That was why he say *their* and not *our*.
Old 02-06-2004, 08:32 AM
max2000jp

I dont know what the problem is. It's obvious at that age that their parents bought them those cars. My parents COULD have bought me much nicer cars than that when I was that age, but I would have been behind bars or dead. When I was 16 I couldnt handle a M3 and neither can these kids. My dad bought me a Maxima when I was 20 because he saw how much of my hard earned money I was pumping in the unreliable car I had bought. Now I am 23, almost done with school, and I told my dad I was going to buy a Z on my own. He asked me to wait until I graduated and there would be a new one sitting in the driveway. I told him I would rather have the satisfaction of buying it myself and work up my credit for the future.
Old 02-06-2004, 09:22 AM
drew703

max2000jp -

Very true what you said

On a side note, more of an outloud question but I wonder how the original posters would be treated if they posted THIS EXACT same post on the m3forums for example. Yes, this question is supposed to be somewhat rhetorical, but you get the idea. I just think it would be funny to see the flames blaze over there on that forum over this post as well

okay, I'm done with this thread now it's getting old and I doubt the original posters will even come on the forum very much more now that their "hype" has died down.

-drew
Old 02-06-2004, 09:56 AM
drgenefish

Here is what I was riding on when I was 18:
Attached Thumbnails pics of my Z and other imports (all black)-on-elephant-in-india.jpg  
Old 02-06-2004, 09:00 PM
NISMO_GUY2003

Originally posted by 350black
Seriously thought who talks like that? I am not really sure what he said, can someone please help clear it up for me.
It's obvious that these guys didn't get their cars for doing well in school--- unless it was for finally making it out of the 5th grade at age 18...

yeah I know... I guess I'm a hater too
Old 02-07-2004, 09:04 AM
mohsinmomin

hey nismoguy at least we got a car when we got out the fifth grade. so why dont u go start riding ur bicycle around.
Old 02-07-2004, 09:09 AM
ranger5oh

Originally posted by dave079
I wish...I had an old a$$ ranger when I was 16.
I had an '88 ranger too! Sweet. It had a big dent in the side that I liked to wax.Nothing like shining up the dent. Lol.. this is actually wher my screen name came from. After a coule years I rebuilt a 5.0L for it and put it in. Fun times. Sold it about 2 years ago. I still miss the 'ol 5.0L exhaust note.. definitely one of my favories. Nothing compares to my baby Z now though!
Old 02-07-2004, 10:18 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

My daddy's rich and everyday is Christmas at my house.
Old 02-07-2004, 10:29 AM
Jsn350Z

Originally posted by mohsinmomin
hey nismoguy at least we got a car when we got out the fifth grade. so why dont u go start riding ur bicycle around.
See, bragging little *insert word here* (I'v got my own in mind). All they are.

I doubt that they even all have these cars.
Old 02-07-2004, 12:50 PM
KKilo23

I dunno there isn't anything wrong with parents buying you an expensive car, some peoples bank accounts are a lot bigger than others. I think you should just take it where its coming from and leave it at that. If certain kids want to act like little stuck up kids go ahead and let them do it, they are only making themselves look like fools. So what they are 16-18 and they have these vehicles life isn't perfect some of the worlds population is more fortunate than others. I think the grown up thing here is just to comment on the cars and leave it at that...going and bringing this on to 70+ post with about 4 actually referring to the cars is starting to get pointless.

BTW I am 19 years old and I have already had three nice cars... and I appreciate everyone of them

Quick Reply: pics of my Z and other imports (all black)