Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

February 27th Sunday meet...

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2005, 09:55 AM
stillnz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice pics Ben. It was a good day and a great drive Im glad I was there. See all you guys soon.
Old 03-01-2005, 10:10 AM
pdjafari

not to burst anyone's bubble, but a former co worker ate at chipotle's in silver spring MD and found a nice surprise in his burrito. Turns out it was a rat/mouse tail in his burrito which he displayed to the manager. He is currently filing a law suit against Chipotle and I believe they will probably settle for a good amount of $$$....I myself love chipotle but stories like this make me think twice or gaze suspiciously at each bite of food whenever i eat out...
Old 03-01-2005, 10:51 AM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by pdjafari
not to burst anyone's bubble, but a former co worker ate at chipotle's in silver spring MD and found a nice surprise in his burrito. Turns out it was a rat/mouse tail in his burrito which he displayed to the manager. He is currently filing a law suit against Chipotle and I believe they will probably settle for a good amount of $$$....I myself love chipotle but stories like this make me think twice or gaze suspiciously at each bite of food whenever i eat out...
Ha ha....You sick bastard! Why did you have to tell us that? Wait, mouse is probably good protein.

You're definitely taking your life in your own hands when you eat in any public establishment. It's a nasty world out there.
Old 03-01-2005, 01:44 PM
Sins4u33

god damnit...whhhyyy i love the burritos...
i wont eat there for awhile now....

but thanks for the heads up...

Ben
Old 03-02-2005, 03:59 AM
valdeztke

Default surrrre...

How does a mouse’s tail just fall off? I mean you really got to tug on a lizards tail to get it off ... I doubt a mouse’s tail "falls off". I don’t really see someone chopping off a tail of a mouse and sticking it in a full burrito? I think this story is a bit fishy and your friend will continue to drive up all cost with frivolous law suits ... damn you people work hard and make your own money..

:P

My two cents ...plus some.

PS I used to investigate these ridiculous claims that individuals would have and you would not believe the silly stories people will come up with and approach a spineless attorney to file a lawsuit just because they don’t know how to make it on their own.
Old 03-02-2005, 04:15 AM
valdeztke

Default surrrre...

How does a mouse’s tail just fall off? I mean you really got to tug on a lizards tail to get it off ... I doubt a mouse’s tail "falls off". I don’t really see someone chopping off a tail of a mouse and sticking it in a full burrito? I think this story is a bit fishy and your friend will continue to drive up all cost with frivolous law suits ... damn you people work hard and make your own money..

PS I used to investigate these ridiculous claims that individuals would have and you would not believe the silly stories people will come up with and approach a spineless attorney to file a lawsuit just because they don’t know how to make it on their own.
Old 03-02-2005, 05:21 AM
Shahrum

I've relocated my videos to:

http://my350z.shahrumamiri.com/video...-2005/vid1.AVI
http://my350z.shahrumamiri.com/video...-2005/vid2.AVI
Old 03-02-2005, 05:28 AM
Shahrum

valdeztke wrote on 03-02-2005 09:23 AM:
No good .. not working ..
The links to my videos? Yeah, I just created that subdomain so it will take a few hours for it to actually begin working. Try again later today!
Old 03-02-2005, 05:56 AM
pdjafari

Default Re: surrrre...

Originally posted by valdeztke

you got me on that one, i dont know how a mouse's tail just 'falls off', but im also a very skeptical person. but this being a pretty good friend who i used to work with...who HAS hired a lawyer and is going to settle for some $$...time will tell if he's lying. Im not saying its true/false, but what reason would he have to lie to me? anyways, it can also have to do w/ the chipotle being in a ghetto area in silver spring. the chipotle's i visit in NoVA are all pretty clean...but im still starin at my burritos from now on, after all if chipotle wants to pay for F/I, I dont mind eating a rat tail or two....
Old 03-02-2005, 07:35 AM
Shahrum

Ok, the new subdomain I made is now up. I've contacted Ben so that he has the FTP information and hopefully he'll get the latest clip of the G35/350Z club up there too. The links above to the vid1 and vid2 avi are back up.
Old 03-02-2005, 02:50 PM
jester7500

Default Re: Re: surrrre...

Originally posted by pdjafari
after all if chipotle wants to pay for F/I, I dont mind eating a rat tail or two....
Old 03-04-2005, 04:56 AM
Shahrum

Once again, the videos have been relocated:

http://nova350z.com/videos/2-27-2005/vid1.AVI
http://nova350z.com/videos/2-27-2005/vid2.AVI