Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

The goodbye thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2005, 09:33 AM
Jeff@Evolution

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The goodbye thread

Hello guys, this will be a hard post for me to write. I have got to make so many great friends here within the last couple years. And I have had plenty of great customers that have came to me. I have tried my best to provide great service and you guys have gave me a great experience. I'll cherish the memories. But it came to a time in life where I need to move on. My partner Steve will be taking over the operation here at Evolution Autosports. We been in business for 6 years and he is very capable of doing everything I did if not Better. I hope you guys continue to support us and will establish new relationship with Steve. His My350z.com handle is: Steve@Evolution.

Once again, here are just some of the memories I will cherish with. The great Evolution's cars that's been in the magazines. Jordan, Jason, Minho, Jay... Congrats. And I'm sure plenty of our customers in the future will get the same glory.

http://www.evolutionautosports.com/evomedia.htm

And the best event of them all. Evolution meets.

2004 Evo meet
http://www.evolutionautosports.com/evomeet2.htm
2005 Evo meet
http://www.evolutionautosports.com/evomeet3.htm
2004 IAS SEMA
http://www.evolutionautosports.com/semaias04.htm

Once again, I'll still be in the area, probably find myself in the automotive industry business. I'll probably be still lurk around here and there. Maybe I'll pop up one day to the next meet.

Jeff
Old 05-27-2005, 09:41 AM
hurahn

Aww man!!!! For real!!! What are you going to get into next? Well the best of luck whatever you find yourself in!!!!
Old 05-27-2005, 09:42 AM
valdeztke

Best of luck to ya Jeff, glad the shop isnt going anywhere though
Old 05-27-2005, 09:46 AM
mdracer76
Banned

Jeff,

Thanks for everything that you have done for me, and for everything you have done for the community/industry.

I'm not sure what else to say here..but I know I will def. keep in touch with you.

Thanks again Jeff!
Old 05-27-2005, 09:47 AM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We'll miss you Jeff. You've been a part of the scene from 'the beginning' for me (since I got my car). I attended my first Evolution meet a month after I picked 'er up and I've had the mod bug ever since. My first mods went on at your shop and the car is now a certified trophy winner.

I hope things go just as you want in the future.

I also hope that Steve picks up where you left off in our community by being the 'face' of Evolution. Evo is nationally known, I think largely because of your efforts. I hope that trend can continue.

Keep in touch, and maybe we can spend some more time at the shooting range in the future. Thanks for all the good stuff you've done for the community.

Before you go....Is Evolution planning a meet for this summer?
Old 05-27-2005, 10:13 AM
Z-INCOGNITO

take care bro...
Old 05-27-2005, 10:19 AM
GTNPU Z
VERTEX Army CEO

Thank you & good luck in all your endeavors!
Old 05-27-2005, 10:37 AM
Losing Grip II

I don't know you, I don't even know why you say your leaving, and I certainly know that although that may have been your last post- it hardly took anything out of you to write it. However, from what I know with past experiences, I assume your leaving for the better. In which case all I honestly say is good luck and NEVER look back; NEVER forget!

john
Old 05-27-2005, 12:32 PM
PumpedVA

take care and best of luck
Old 05-27-2005, 12:50 PM
Integrity
Banned

Thanks for lunch at Hooters! We hope you can atleast still attend the meets and such.
Old 05-27-2005, 02:51 PM
05-Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Take care dude....don't be a stranger!
Old 05-27-2005, 03:25 PM
Sly_Z

I remember meeting you back when you had the shop in Allendale, Va. and you moved on the EVO ,so I'm expecting you to make another good move for the best. Take it easy and best of luck in whatever you decide to do.
Old 05-27-2005, 05:26 PM
ZIABLO
I am Batman

good luck in life
Old 05-28-2005, 04:44 AM
D@ActiveTuning

Take care and best of luck
Old 05-28-2005, 04:58 PM
DragonZ

Jeff,

Thanks for all your help and take care...
Old 05-28-2005, 05:03 PM
Winchm60

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Jeff,

Thanks for everything you've done for this community...and for the Northern Virginia region. You brought the import scene much closer to me then having to read about it in magazines. The work you guys do there is truely spectacular, and the meets are always the BEST, and well organized. I wish you the best of luck wherever you go, and i certainly hope to see you at the next meet.
Old 05-31-2005, 06:27 AM
J-Dawg

Jeff,

I don't know what to say man. . .I knew this day was coming but I was hoping you would change your mind. I know the shop is in good hands with Steve, Jon and Reggie. I will be a loyal customer for life.

I have learned so much from you these past few years. I remember the first time Mike D introduced us at the Dave and B meet back in 03. You created a monster that day.

Together we put one of the first Greddy TT 350's on the street. We have gone from Stock to the Cover of Turbo Mag, and with this new set up the Sky is the limit.

I don’t want make this a long sappy post. I just want you to know that I appreciate everything you and Evolution has done for me. I have gained a life long friend. Best of luck to you on your new journey.
Old 05-31-2005, 09:49 AM
Sly_Z

Originally Posted by J-Dawg
Jeff,

I don't know what to say man. . .I knew this day was coming but I was hoping you would change your mind. I know the shop is in good hands with Steve, Jon and Reggie. I will be a loyal customer for life.

I have learned so much from you these past few years. I remember the first time Mike D introduced us at the Dave and B meet back in 03. You created a monster that day.

Together we put one of the first Greddy TT 350's on the street. We have gone from Stock to the Cover of Turbo Mag, and with this new set up the Sky is the limit.

I don’t want make this a long sappy post. I just want you to know that I appreciate everything you and Evolution has done for me. I have gained a life long friend. Best of luck to you on your new journey.
Old 06-01-2005, 03:14 AM
valdeztke

Hmm Steve? Ya out there? I need to buy something from ya :P
Old 06-01-2005, 04:20 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Im sorry to see you leave, you were always very quick to respond to peoples threads on the board, more vendors should be like you. Good luck to you.....btw I ordered some black LE's, you took my order, when I call in next time to check on when they come in will Steve know my situation? How much I put down, I owe ect? Hate to see nice people leave, but Im sure yoru moving on to better things

Quick Reply: The goodbye thread