Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Who traded in a blue Turbonetics auto car?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 06:29 PM
ings350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zincognito
Im sorry but i find it hard to believe that a dealership replaces ANY parts (other than tires) when cars hit their lots. If that were the case then dealerships would not be in business but instead you overpriced extended warranties. You keep talking about this so called VA State Inspection like its some sort of "boot camp" for vehicles but the fact of the matter is that if the inspection is current, their is no need for them to reinspect it. Dont take me for an idiot John. I have been there and done that. I have worked with guys making 30k a MONTH selling an average of 32 "certified" used cars. I have no reason again to bull**** you about this. I have no doubt that you are a good guy or that you dont follow standard protocol. Just want to shed light on the ugly and sad thruth.

G
+1 I have seen this over and over again.. always the same.......
Old 09-29-2006, 06:35 PM
John@Victory

Im sorry but i find it hard to believe that a dealership replaces ANY parts (other than tires) when cars hit their lots. If that were the case then dealerships would not be in business but instead you overpriced extended warranties. You keep talking about this so called VA State Inspection like its some sort of "boot camp" for vehicles but the fact of the matter is that if the inspection is current, their is no need for them to reinspect it. Dont take me for an idiot John. I have been there and done that. I have worked with guys making 30k a MONTH selling an average of 32 "certified" used cars. I have no reason again to bull**** you about this. I have no doubt that you are a good guy or that you dont follow standard protocol. Just want to shed light on the ugly and sad thruth.

G

THE LAW STATES THAT ANY CAR SOLD FOR RETAIL SALE FROM A DEALERSHIP MUST PASS VA STATE INSPECTION FROM THE SELLING DEALER.
you can have your car inspected today and trade it tomorrow and before i sell it i have to do a virginia state inspection on it. period. im not telling you how "i believe it is" im telling you HOW IT IS.
i have worked for the said franchise for almost a decade and ran almost every department at several of the dealerships you are questioning the ethics of. i can pretty much gaurentee i know more of the laws governing the sale of cars in the state of virginia than 99.999% of the users of this board. i know what we must do before a car is sold for retail sale. i know which laws can be manipulated and which ones must be followed to the T. if i sell ANY car new or used that we didnt inspect and passed va state inspection and the new owner went out and got killed or killed someone because of a failed part that would have been found in a state inspection, then we would 1. lose our liscense. 2. be shut down and 3.be sued for more money than humanly imaginable.
These are the cold hard facts and if you are implying any different then im not "taking you for an idiot" im telling you that you are an idiot.
Old 09-29-2006, 06:51 PM
ArCtM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by John@Victory
im not "taking you for an idiot" im telling you that you are an idiot.
Them is fight'n werds
Old 09-29-2006, 07:00 PM
ings350z

THE LAW STATES THAT ANY CAR SOLD FOR RETAIL SALE FROM A DEALERSHIP MUST PASS VA STATE INSPECTION FROM THE SELLING DEALER.
you can have your car inspected today and trade it tomorrow and before i sell it i have to do a virginia state inspection on it. period. im not telling you how "i believe it is" im telling you HOW IT IS.
i have worked for the said franchise for almost a decade and ran almost every department at several of the dealerships you are questioning the ethics of. i can pretty much gaurentee i know more of the laws governing the sale of cars in the state of virginia than 99.999% of the users of this board. i know what we must do before a car is sold for retail sale. i know which laws can be manipulated and which ones must be followed to the T. if i sell ANY car new or used that we didnt inspect and passed va state inspection and the new owner went out and got killed or killed someone because of a failed part that would have been found in a state inspection, then we would 1. lose our liscense. 2. be shut down and 3.be sued for more money than humanly imaginable.
These are the cold hard facts and if you are implying any different then im not "taking you for an idiot" im telling you that you are an idiot.
I know you sell cars and I'm not stating that you would put out **** but dealers do, he too has sold cars and has been around the business to know what the deal is. dont call an idiot unless you too are an idiot
Old 09-30-2006, 03:04 AM
John@Victory

Originally Posted by ings350z
I know you sell cars and I'm not stating that you would put out **** but dealers do, he too has sold cars and has been around the business to know what the deal is. dont call an idiot unless you too are an idiot
he obviously DOESNT know the bussiness. no larger franchise is going to do what either of you are saying. they have too much to lose....and if you and him are saying otherwise (expecially about the company i work for) then the name used not only describes him, but both of you
Old 09-30-2006, 08:44 AM
ings350z

he obviously DOESNT know the bussiness. no larger franchise is going to do what either of you are saying. they have too much to lose....and if you and him are saying otherwise (expecially about the company i work for) then the name used not only describes him, but both of you
hey , hey, man... thats not nice.. say sorry.... ... lol.. what ever you say king of cars.
Old 09-30-2006, 09:04 AM
John@Victory

well if you dont know the bussiness and the laws that govern my proffession dont tell me im wrong.... Im sitting here telling you what the laws are and the reasons for the laws. and you are going to say that i dont know what im talking about. and then tell me the dealership i work for is doing the very things im telling you its against the law to do? get ****ing for real....

i dont tell you how to use the lable maker that puts the prices on your products at walmart. dont sit there and tell me how things work at my goddamned dealership when you havent the faintest idea what the **** you are talking about
Old 09-30-2006, 09:21 AM
Zincognito

Wow, i guess im full of ****! LMAO........so what are you gonna tell us next? Moses is the Special Finance Manager and Jesus himself is the Sales Manager. You almost lead me to believe that you are carrying out God's work....lol. I congratulate you for still being employed for the same company in an industry which such a high turnover rate but whats your title?? I just hope its nothing less than a Sales Manager. You can come in here and preach about what the "law" states but what really happens is another story. But you know what, since i am the idiot as you state, i will entertain your pathetic VA Inspection excuse and see how many dealerships follow the "law". Ill let you know how that goes......

ings350: you heard the man, we are both idiots. kinda of like when he tells a customer the car was driven by a grandmother when in reality the mother****er is being held together by strings and a close hangar.....AND BELIEVE him. This guy is almost as bad as the guy that posted a college degree is a waste of money.....
Old 09-30-2006, 09:29 AM
Zincognito

well if you dont know the bussiness and the laws that govern my proffession dont tell me im wrong.... Im sitting here telling you what the laws are and the reasons for the laws. and you are going to say that i dont know what im talking about. and then tell me the dealership i work for is doing the very things im telling you its against the law to do? get ****ing for real....

i dont tell you how to use the lable maker that puts the prices on your products at walmart. dont sit there and tell me how things work at my goddamned dealership when you havent the faintest idea what the **** you are talking about
Negative Ghost Rider! I AM TELLING you what i saw and if its too much sand in your vagina to bare....too bad. i know...

...and i dont use the label maker, i flip burgers for a living
Old 09-30-2006, 09:53 AM
John@Victory

Wow, i guess im full of ****! LMAO........so what are you gonna tell us next? Moses is the Special Finance Manager and Jesus himself is the Sales Manager. You almost lead me to believe that you are carrying out God's work....lol. I congratulate you for still being employed for the same company in an industry which such a high turnover rate but whats your title?? I just hope its nothing less than a Sales Manager. You can come in here and preach about what the "law" states but what really happens is another story. But you know what, since i am the idiot as you state, i will entertain your pathetic VA Inspection excuse and see how many dealerships follow the "law". Ill let you know how that goes......

ings350: you heard the man, we are both idiots. kinda of like when he tells a customer the car was driven by a grandmother when in reality the mother****er is being held together by strings and a close hangar.....AND BELIEVE him. This guy is almost as bad as the guy that posted a college degree is a waste of money.....

you are the bigginst dumbass ive ever heard speak....
Yes I am a Sales Manager here. i curently run the internet sales department for the second largest dealership in the state (only behind our store in chesapeake in which i was the service manager for 2 years) Thats how i know the laws that govern what i can and cant do as far as the sale of a car goes.... you are so full of **** its unreal.....

and to be truthfull a degree doesnt mean a thing in my book either....on a bad month i make 8k on a good month 20k. this income for a man that never finished the 10th grade! most doctors dont make the income i do the first 10 years. and i dont have 300k in student loans to pay back!... so where is this degree so important?
Old 09-30-2006, 09:54 AM
John@Victory

thats evident as if you were any good at selling cars you would still be doing it
Old 09-30-2006, 10:50 AM
Zincognito

you are the bigginst dumbass ive ever heard speak....
Yes I am a Sales Manager here. i curently run the internet sales department for the second largest dealership in the state (only behind our store in chesapeake in which i was the service manager for 2 years) Thats how i know the laws that govern what i can and cant do as far as the sale of a car goes.... you are so full of **** its unreal.....

and to be truthfull a degree doesnt mean a thing in my book either....on a bad month i make 8k on a good month 20k. this income for a man that never finished the 10th grade! most doctors dont make the income i do the first 10 years. and i dont have 300k in student loans to pay back!... so where is this degree so important?
What can i say? Im a dealerships worst nightmare I have to give you credit, you put up a good fight. The part about largest dealership in the state does not mean 2 ****s to me. See where you stand against dealerships like Lute Riley Honda or Goodson Acura nationally to name a couple.....
I have friends across the nation in the car business and only difference here is the outrages interest percentages. Internet sales manager too, outstanding. Who invented the internet? I bet youre going to tell me Al Gore....hahaha. Im absolutetly full of ****.....you got me, you win

Another car salesman that hates education huh? Dont tell me that you have a wall of shame for your kids also. I mean, why even bother taking em to school since everyone wants to grow up and be a used car salesman. Just like a guy that says, "Welcome to Wendys, may i take your order?", you provide customer service. You sit behind a desk with a cheap suit and tie hoping to sell enough cars that month to feed your family. Not so much for you anymore because you get an overall percentage of whats sold but your remember. Compare yourself to rapper with tons of money but not an ounce of class..........
Old 09-30-2006, 10:55 AM
Zincognito

thats evident as if you were any good at selling cars you would still be doing it

My dreams of becoming a car salesman were shattered....
Old 09-30-2006, 11:41 AM
GMZ

My dreams of becoming a car salesman were shattered....
Jeez, Ive been gone too long! Funny story. When I traded in my Z for the 4Runner as soon as I gave them the keys they slapped an "AS-IS" Sticker on it and put it next to the street! Stock tires which were bald, clutch you can hear and feel disintegrating, no strut bar, none of the underbody panels or a front grill. I had some chicken wire in the back for that Not to mention the hood looked like a pizza from the rock chips. So say an E-1 or E-2 comes back from WESPAC, or MED-CRUISE or whatever the hell they call it here with a 5 figure bank account. He sees this Z and wants to buy it. So then they give it the vaunted "VA State Inspection" and slap the repair charges (Tires, paint, whatever else they feel like)into the 13% financing for 6 years! Ive seen THAT happen dozens of times! To my own guys! And yes it happens at volume dealers also. Which leads me to another point. A "know-nothing" E-Nothing might wreck it from falling asleep at the damn wheel, or because of some failure in inspection that was swept under the rug. Now the settlement check from his crappy insurance co wont even cover the balance of the loan. Now hes ****ed! That happened to one of my guys a while back. Not saying you do this John, but it does happen. And just because no one finds out about it, doesnt mean jack. Its a calculated risk for the dealers.
Old 09-30-2006, 12:38 PM
abui01

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I serve fries for a living, sometimes do it on a side job for extra cash too
Old 09-30-2006, 12:43 PM
Zincognito

Originally Posted by GMZ
Jeez, Ive been gone too long! Funny story. When I traded in my Z for the 4Runner as soon as I gave them the keys they slapped an "AS-IS" Sticker on it and put it next to the street! Stock tires which were bald, clutch you can hear and feel disintegrating, no strut bar, none of the underbody panels or a front grill. I had some chicken wire in the back for that Not to mention the hood looked like a pizza from the rock chips. So say an E-1 or E-2 comes back from WESPAC, or MED-CRUISE or whatever the hell they call it here with a 5 figure bank account. He sees this Z and wants to buy it. So then they give it the vaunted "VA State Inspection" and slap the repair charges (Tires, paint, whatever else they feel like)into the 13% financing for 6 years! Ive seen THAT happen dozens of times! To my own guys! And yes it happens at volume dealers also. Which leads me to another point. A "know-nothing" E-Nothing might wreck it from falling asleep at the damn wheel, or because of some failure in inspection that was swept under the rug. Now the settlement check from his crappy insurance co wont even cover the balance of the loan. Now hes ****ed! That happened to one of my guys a while back. Not saying you do this John, but it does happen. And just because no one finds out about it, doesnt mean jack. Its a calculated risk for the dealers.
Exactly! and it doesnt even have to do with military, it happens to many people. i dont know why this clown took it personal but initially it wasnt directed to him.
Old 09-30-2006, 12:50 PM
John@Victory

Originally Posted by GMZ

that as is sticker you are speaking of is called a buyers guide... if it isnt placed on every car traded in then you are fined 10k dollars for every car that doesnt have one on it....
Old 09-30-2006, 01:01 PM
John@Victory

The part about largest dealership in the state does not mean 2 ****s to me. See where you stand against dealerships like Lute Riley Honda or Goodson Acura nationally to name a couple.....
I have friends across the nation in the car business and only difference here is the outrages interest percentages. Internet sales manager too, outstanding.

. You sit behind a desk with a cheap suit and tie hoping to sell enough cars that month to feed your family. Not so much for you anymore because you get an overall percentage of whats sold but your remember. Compare yourself to rapper with tons of money but not an ounce of class..........

1. hey dummy we arent talking about Virginia dealerships, not your buddies accross the country.. i specificly stated i know more about the law in the state of Virginia relating to the sale of a car than almost all of the board... I dont give a **** what the law is in cali or jersey or anywhere else. IM IN VIRGINIA and so are you....

2. wrong answer again... when i was on the floor selling cars i was making about 9k a month on average.... I have never struggled to figure how im going to feed my family.... I assert myself and work and get my money... thats why in the short time i have been in the car bussiness i have been all of the places i have been and held all the positions i have... sounds like you struggled when you sold though

oh and i dont wear cheap suits. unless you call BROOKS BROTHERS cheap

argue all you want... you talk the talk, but i walk the walk

you act like you know how things go and mislead others into believing your crap.

on the other hand i know what im talking about and could really give a damn less what you believe... i know different....EXPECIALLY ABOUT MY STORES!

HAVE A NICE DAY
Old 09-30-2006, 01:31 PM
Zincognito

1. hey dummy we arent talking about Virginia dealerships, not your buddies accross the country.. i specificly stated i know more about the law in the state of Virginia relating to the sale of a car than almost all of the board... I dont give a **** what the law is in cali or jersey or anywhere else. IM IN VIRGINIA and so are you....

2. wrong answer again... when i was on the floor selling cars i was making about 9k a month on average.... I have never struggled to figure how im going to feed my family.... I assert myself and work and get my money... thats why in the short time i have been in the car bussiness i have been all of the places i have been and held all the positions i have... sounds like you struggled when you sold though

oh and i dont wear cheap suits. unless you call BROOKS BROTHERS cheap

argue all you want... you talk the talk, but i walk the walk

you act like you know how things go and mislead others into believing your crap.

on the other hand i know what im talking about and could really give a damn less what you believe... i know different....EXPECIALLY ABOUT MY STORES!

HAVE A NICE DAY
Listen Officer Farva, if you havent noticed, people have agreed with what i have said. I was trained by some of the best salesman in the country. I could sell you jizz for hand sanitizer but this is not about me or you. All of us know here that a car salesman is not to be trusted muchless a dealership. I have said enough and can guarantee you that people as they read this will only nod their head in approval. So as you walk the walk, make sure its on a straight line

*USED CAR SALES, LINE 1*
Old 09-30-2006, 02:01 PM
John@Victory

Listen Officer Farva, if you havent noticed, people have agreed with what i have said. I was trained by some of the best salesman in the country. I could sell you jizz for hand sanitizer but this is not about me or you. All of us know here that a car salesman is not to be trusted muchless a dealership. I have said enough and can guarantee you that people as they read this will only nod their head in approval. So as you walk the walk, make sure its on a straight line

*USED CAR SALES, LINE 1*
IF YOU WERE TRAINED BY SOME OF THE BEST IN THE COUNTRY YOU WOULD STILL BE DOING IT....

YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU THINK IS CORRECT, BUT IT IS FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH THAN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE. YOU COULDNT SELL CARS! LET ALONE THE JIZZ YOU SPEAK OF. THATS WHY YOU FLIP BURGERS AND GREET AT THE DOORS IN WALMART CAUSE YOU WERE STARVING WHEN YOU WERE MAKING YOUR SORRY ATTEMPT AT A REAL LIVING THAT PAYS MONEY IF YOU CAN SIMPLY TALK TO PEOPLE....

IM REALLY IMPRESSED THAT YOU HAVE SEVERAL OTHER PEOPLE THAT ARE ALSO NOT IN THE CAR BUSSINESS STATING HOW THE CAR BUSSINESS WORKS...

YOU ARE A TRUE DUMBASS AND IT SHOWS....

GOOD DAY IM DONE

Quick Reply: Who traded in a blue Turbonetics auto car?