Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Not everyday you get to see this!

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2006, 10:00 AM
abui01

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Not everyday you get to see this!

I was driving toward my girl's house down Norbeck Rd. in Maryland when I spot this on the other side of the road:

So being a caring person that I am, I bust a U-Turn 180º drift around the corner and headed toward the scene of the accident to see if anyone was still trapped in the car or still alive. I come upon some 18 yr. old guy with several lashes on his face, a busted up shoulder and cut up arms. He was dripping blood everywhere and amazingly crawled out of the vehicle. There was some other girl that stopped here before me (I was the 2nd person at the scene), she was on her cell phone calling the police.

So anyways, I go up to the guy and was like, "holy $H!*, are you okay?!?!" ...... *no response* he was on the phone with somebody, I believe it was his... mother? So I was thinking.. why in the world would you call
your mother at 1am in the morning if you flipped your car? Wouldn't the most sensible thing to be would be to call the police? Anyways, after being IGNORED after I expressed some kind of care toward his situation, he was in no position to give me an attitude. 30 secs later, a truck driver came to the scene and asked if he needed some help. The guy responded.. "oh crap.. I think I have glass in my eyes" So I went ahead and got him a towel from the car.

Few minutes later, another lady came by, apparently she worked for the police force and also called the station for backup. She asked the guy a few questions and he was being a total BizNitch to her saying, "It's none of your business, get out of my face" sorta comments... but of course he totally missed the "Montgomary County Police" badge on her jacket.. dumbazz!!!

Anyways, we see the cops down the road with their lights flashing. The guy sees the lights and frantically tries to open his rear door. He looks into his car as if he was trying to find something/hide something before the cops came.

The cops show up and started questioning him, "How old are you? have you been drinking? Where are you going? Are you hurt? Are you on any kind of drugs?"

The guy played dumb of course.. as they always do. But if you guys were at the scene of the accident, it was a.. STRAIGHT ROAD! There was NOTHING he could've hit to cause an accident like that! I spoke to the cops and debris was seen from 300ft back... which is a pretty long distance of travel I'd have to say! The only logical explanation was that he swerved into a curb while going 100mph+, clipped his left or right front rim which sent him into a spin. With those SUV's, it's super top heavy so a flip would be pretty believable.

So since he was being an azz to all 3 of us that tried to help him, I wasn't going to stand around and be disrespected without taking some immediate action. So I went ahead and pulled one of the officers aside and whispered into his ear. "The moment you guys came around the corner, this dude was frantically trying to open his rear door as if he was trying to hide or get something... I suspect some kind of illegal drug in the back.. you might wanna check it out officer..." I just dont appreciate it when you're trying to help someone, and they're a total butthead to you. The girls that helped him also said, "yeah, this dude has some major attitude problems..." Well, I hope justice was served, bad drivers OFF the streets, druggies put in their place, and best of all.... I got a great shot of my car next to a cop car, a fire truck, and an ambulance!

Old 12-21-2006, 10:30 AM
philude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you stopped to take pictures?! what an *** lol
Old 12-21-2006, 10:42 AM
k3silk

lol damn man he is licky he is alive.
Old 12-21-2006, 10:48 AM
umzzz
Cwest Army

haha you ricer...only concerned with pics of your car
Old 12-21-2006, 10:57 AM
QuicksilverZ33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dam ..our cars look good no matter where you take a pic lol..sucks for the kid with the suv...if he's was drinkin..theres no excuse
Old 12-21-2006, 11:16 AM
mdracer76
Banned

Well you did the right thing.. both in stopping and in indicating to the police that he was acting a little "wierd"

Keep in mind that this guy could have suffered some sort of head injury.. and people do really strange stuff when that happens.
Old 01-01-2007, 10:02 AM
rockinbboy

Well that was nice of you. That guy sounds like a douche bag.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:15 AM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

what a dckhead!! adios bad driver!! hey all those lights and emergency equipment remind me of what happens when I drive anything but my station wagon!!

Last edited by DROPPEDIT2WCE; 01-02-2007 at 10:18 AM.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:07 PM
annahandres

I was in Brandon, Fl this past may because for cousin's graduation party from UF. Her and her boyfriend were a little drunk and they wanted to go visit her brother (my cousin) at work who didn't attend the party. I drove since I had the least to drink, so it was me my two younger sisters, my cousin and her BF in my moms Envoy XUV.

Some jackass in a Pathfinder or something was swerving in and out of the shared center left turn lane, body rolling like crazy at about 55 mph, I could tell he was going to flip or something. Sure enough, the Pathfinder flew into the air and did about 4 barrel rolls, hitting the hood of an oncoming vehicle RIGHT in front of us, and proceeds to fly through the air into the Publix parking lot, over the trees and concrete sidewalk between the road and the lot. The SUV ended up upside down in the middle of the parking lot, driver's manual, CDs, the sunroof, floor mats, glass, a hat, all kinds of **** all over the road. Luckily the people who got hit by the Pathfinder were totally fine, the hood of their car had a big crater in it. We were like 20 feet from the action so we pulled into the lot and called the cops.

By time they came there was a pretty big crowd and we all went and talked to one of the cops and told them what happened. The cop told us the guy driving the SUV had ended up somehow climbing out of the car (must have been while we were turning around into the parking lot) and was missing and asked us if we saw him run off. We hadn't seen him, and were in shock he somehow made it out of the vehicle after that. We later learned that they cops had found him, and he was really fukced up, he had to have been hiding something or on alot of drugs.

Anyway it reminded me of that, you see some crazy **** on the road and terrible as it is to say, when you see stuff like that happen like it's out of a movie all you can think is 'that was awesome,' especially when the idiot is obviously endangering others like these guys. Good for you for stopping.