Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Photoshoot of my Z :) Also Calendar?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 02:33 PM
BamBam

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sounds like an interesting prospect. I think as the weather gets warmer AND you set a date well in advance then you should get lots of interest.

You might want to break it up into multiple shoots though. Say 5 or so at a time.
You need different background also, so it does not look like they were all done at one time. Try to get a few indoor (warehouse, multistory parking garage shots), maybe even get some shots now, in the winter and others in the spring and summer.

This would provide a lot of varying background and you could match those up with the appropriate months.

Just my thoughts anyway.
--B
Old 02-01-2007, 02:50 PM
stereoneeds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

shorter skirt and get a tan!
Old 02-02-2007, 10:23 AM
Goofy1477

Originally Posted by BamBam
Sounds like an interesting prospect. I think as the weather gets warmer AND you set a date well in advance then you should get lots of interest.

You might want to break it up into multiple shoots though. Say 5 or so at a time.
You need different background also, so it does not look like they were all done at one time. Try to get a few indoor (warehouse, multistory parking garage shots), maybe even get some shots now, in the winter and others in the spring and summer.

This would provide a lot of varying background and you could match those up with the appropriate months.

Just my thoughts anyway.
--B
That was kind of like the plan we had. TO have shots in a couple different types of weather and seasons and backgrounds. I am still talking to him about his models and trying to get him to pick out better models then he has. If not I will go on a search for models to do this.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:25 AM
mdracer76
Banned

Just my thoughts anyway.
--B

+11111
Old 02-02-2007, 12:43 PM
abui01

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can always photochop backgrounds onto the pics, it's not too difficult.
How about having the models wear different types of outfits in accordance to the holidays of that month as well?
Old 02-02-2007, 12:46 PM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

Maybe a nice red Z and a suggestive Mrs. Claus for the holiday season...
Old 02-03-2007, 11:23 PM
tylerdurden07

She needs some brown in her..
Old 02-04-2007, 07:35 AM
Nowell
National Z Club

No models, just cars. If I want that ill surf free p0rn sites.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:25 AM
widebody350

Set a date and I'm down. My car just got painted and will definately be fully finished by mid-March.
Old 02-04-2007, 08:35 PM
abui01

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by widebody350
Set a date and I'm down. My car just got painted and will definately be fully finished by mid-March.
Your car has been out for quite some time, I remember seeing it back at Vertex last year getting a bodykit molded on.
Old 02-05-2007, 06:22 AM
widebody350

Yea and if I see the *sshat that owned Vertex it won't be a very nice meeting either. I handed the dude like 18Grand and he royally f***ed up my kit install. Not closing the gap on the cut fenders, leaking door moldings, not molded side skirts, and a few other things. Since his business went out of business though I can't sue him or anything like that which sucks.
Anyways, there was a problem with a hood Seibon sent to Frederick Nissan but since that got sorted out they were able to paint the car and they will be doing the interior soon and then some form of F/I. The car is definately on schedule to get done by mid-March so that I can take it down to Daytona.
Old 02-05-2007, 06:31 AM
TENGAI

Just my thoughts anyway.
--B
+1234194
Old 02-05-2007, 08:22 AM
BamBam

Originally Posted by widebody350
<snip> The car is definitely on schedule to get done by mid-March so that I can take it down to Daytona.
You going to Spring Break Nationals or the FunkMaster Flex show? I should be there with the O.Z.O.C club. They got some hawt looking cars.

See, just another reason for me to not to show anymore, no chance to beat your car in the wild category.
--B
Old 02-06-2007, 05:11 AM
widebody350

You going to Spring Break Nationals or the FunkMaster Flex show? I should be there with the O.Z.O.C club. They got some hawt looking cars.

See, just another reason for me to not to show anymore, no chance to beat your car in the wild category.
--B
I will check with Arthur as to which show some of the other people from Frederick are going to and if the shows conflict too much with my school schedule. Depending on the dates and our schedules we can cruise down there.
I hope my car turns out hot enough to leave you with no chance but I doubt anything will do that to your car. I haven't seen your interior, but we aren't really going to go too wild inside the car. Inside will be light grey(almost white) with some grey gator seat inserts and some gator with the suede on the headliner, EVO-R CF interior kit, custom roll cage and all the good stuff that Frederick Nissan is known for doing in the trunk of Zs. You will definately have me in the engine b/c I'm only going to have a TN or Vortech in there.
Old 02-06-2007, 09:42 AM
BamBam

Shows judge on looks, not on engine builds/internals or whp... I already learned this the hard way. They could care less if you have a racing suspension, fuel system or custom exhaust. If they can't see it, it is just some stuff written down on paper.

I am sure your ride is going to be looking damn hawt after the guys at Frederick get done with it. It will definitely be a unique show winner. Good luck and maybe we will cross paths again sometime.
--B
Old 02-07-2007, 11:55 AM
PumpedVA

Shows judge on looks, not on engine builds/internals or whp... I already learned this the hard way. They could care less if you have a racing suspension, fuel system or custom exhaust. If they can't see it, it is just some stuff written down on paper.

I am sure your ride is going to be looking damn hawt after the guys at Frederick get done with it. It will definitely be a unique show winner. Good luck and maybe we will cross paths again sometime.
--B
unless your scored points. But then again like that matters.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:44 PM
BamBam

Originally Posted by PumpedVA
unless your scored points. But then again like that matters.
LOL.... yea I know man. being told by a Judge once... "Dude, you have a great car and we wanted to give you first ... but we had to give it to xxxxxxx"... That was a serious slap in the face
Oh, well whatever. I don't stress stuff like that anymore.
--B