Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Summer Tint SPECIAL!

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007 | 07:05 AM
Driven1
Professional

Default Summer Tint SPECIAL!

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST, as there are OTHER SPECIALS as well for forum members.

Alright guys. Doug and I discussed it and ALL my350Z.com forum members will recieve special pricing ALL SUMMER (through August). The pricing is as follows, for odds and ends vehicles please inquire (PM) for a price.

Rules: Sorry we gotta have them so it doesn't get outta hand

This includes your choice of our films, with the exception of mirrored/reflective, colored (blue, red, green, etc.), and 5%.

We don't use "lower grade films" (all you VA guys will be familiar with that line) ALL of our films we offer our LIFETIME warranty for and that is included with our pricing.

The forum member MUST be present at the time of the work being done or drop off.

The forum member MUST give their s/n at the time when you drop the car off or when you get a price quote. If you don't tell us how will we know?

These prices do NOT include cars that are already tinted or have enormous amounts of glue remaining from previously applied and removed tint.

This pricing does not allow for friends but we will honor for family (we will check ID). However, if you bring friends we do offer our multi car discounts and they must be brought on the same day.

These prices DO NOT include one piece windshields or sun strips. Those are an additional charge.

Pricing:

350Z's: $130
G35's (coupes): $150
Scion Tc's: $150
Civic Coupe's: $150
Camry's, Civic (4doors), Accords, Maxima's, Altima's: $170
SUV's: $65 (2 fronts) Most SUV's (whole truck): $225

All other's PM for pricing.

Also, Clarion Double Din (MAX675 VD)and Flip out (VRX775 VD) AM/FM/DVD/CD/MP3 multi media (Touch Screen 7") $1100 plus parts and installation. PM for Availability.

10" over head flip down monitors w/ DVD built in available

HID headlight conversions available for nearly ALL vehicles (except cars with OEM HID's)
$250 for kit, plus install (depends on vehicle)

Kenwood 915 flip out w/ 5.1 surround built-in $1500 (used and in EXCELLENT condition, 1 available) plus install and parts if needed.

WE WILL NOT ship these items. These are for local pick-up ONLY.

Robbie

Website and Directions
www.FreshDesignsInc.com

Last edited by Driven1; 03-27-2007 at 08:45 AM.
Old 03-27-2007 | 07:07 AM
Black Duck

Where are you located? Thanks.
Old 03-27-2007 | 07:09 AM
Driven1
Professional

College Park, MD. Sorry, just posted up the link for the website w/ directions.
Old 03-27-2007 | 09:20 AM
MasterRacer

Thanks for a great deal Robbie, sorry I wan't able to make it last week
but will definately get it done very very shortly!
Old 03-27-2007 | 09:54 AM
Nowell
National Z Club

Its a good deal and a good shop. You guys should jump on this. I had mine done there, and have no regrets.

Hey Robbie, hit me up sometime now that your in the area, you need to start coming to the Glory Days hangouts. I also need to talk to you about some stuff before HIN.
Old 03-27-2007 | 10:08 AM
Driven1
Professional

Originally Posted by Nowell
Its a good deal and a good shop. You guys should jump on this. I had mine done there, and have no regrets.

Hey Robbie, hit me up sometime now that your in the area, you need to start coming to the Glory Days hangouts. I also need to talk to you about some stuff before HIN.
Ill definitely hit you up bro. I tried to make it to GD's from the last time I was out at CFA and I got soooooo friggin lost. lol But Im definitely looking to get out there with you guys for sure.
Old 03-29-2007 | 10:14 AM
Driven1
Professional

Just a little bump
Old 03-29-2007 | 10:51 AM
Gooey

ill be comin in soon once i get the new ride =)
Old 03-29-2007 | 11:13 AM
4SHIZZIL

Default PLUS +2 or +3 for a great shop, work and service

[QUOTE=Nowell]Its a good deal and a good shop. You guys should jump on this. I had mine done there, and have no regrets.
QUOTE]

Once you go bronze, everything is else is not podeum worthy ! LOL!
Old 03-31-2007 | 12:08 PM
cbrflyer919

Subscribing for friend
Old 03-31-2007 | 12:13 PM
05Aucrarsx
Banned

price for an rsx......
Old 03-31-2007 | 12:37 PM
Driven1
Professional

Originally Posted by 05Aucrarsx
price for an rsx......
You have a PM.
Old 03-31-2007 | 02:37 PM
Zeus 350Z

So this is my story......Decided I have nothing to do on a Saturday morning and drive to Robbie's place. Get in there, and they do my car....Never met Robbie before and told him my name was Zeus on the 350z forums.

I swear to you this is by far the best tint I have seen on my personal car. I mean WOW.

I also met another new 07 owner who had his black Z tinted, and WOW for that car too. Seriously, the cuts are excellent, and it looks amazing.

+ 23143242343 for the work Robbie did!!!!

Zeus
Old 03-31-2007 | 05:48 PM
fairladyinit

I want my car to be illegaly tinted blue like yours Robbie. J/k expect a p.m. soon. I'm definently gonna jump on this.
-Mike
Old 04-01-2007 | 05:58 PM
Driven1
Professional

Originally Posted by fairladyinit
I want my car to be illegaly tinted blue like yours Robbie. J/k expect a p.m. soon. I'm definently gonna jump on this.
-Mike

Only the windshield is blue and I wouldn't recommend it. It will be coming off in due time.
Old 04-01-2007 | 06:22 PM
momo 350z

ya free bump for robbie..hes a great guy and have seen some of his work in person..i will be bringing my new ride there hopefully this sat to have the 2 front windows along with a strip put on..so robbie hit me up via pm so we can set something up..
Old 04-01-2007 | 07:30 PM
r0csfinest

I recommend this place to EVERYONE. Gotten 3 cars done there.

How much for just the front windshield to get done?
Old 04-02-2007 | 06:51 AM
Driven1
Professional

Originally Posted by r0csfinest
I recommend this place to EVERYONE. Gotten 3 cars done there.

How much for just the front windshield to get done?

Front windshields are $100. Sorry for the hit on the price, but they're just so delicate to work with. Due to the laminate in them they react to hot and cold like a bomb. Too much heat and it cools too quickly then BAM! We need to buy you a new windshiled. Its RARE that it happens, but in all honesty it does and you need to be aware of that.

Strips are $25 extra and not recommended. Personally, I think they look tacky (maybe that b/c they are a PIA to do, lol). They immediately increase your risk of getting pulled over for your tint b/c they tip off the cops and must be extremely short to be legal.

Besides from that I wouldn't recommend windshields to to some right now anyways. Particularly in the district, PG and Mongomery counties the cops are all over this right now and its NOT your avg. tint repair order they give you. We've seen fines lately in excess of $250 for these.

We are ALWAYS more than happy to do whatever our customers want so please don't take those recommendations personally. We just want our customers to understand and be as knowledgable as possible when it comes to anything we do. We'd love to take your money, but we don't want you to feel like we mislead you in anyway and want to prevent you from having ANY problems (including from the police and having to have it redone). We see ALOT of cars from all over the mid atlantic and the east coast. These include many cop cars and Federal vehicles so we get the inside information as to what they are looking for and cracking down on.

IF YOU GET PULLED OVER AND YOUR TINT IS DARKER THAN LEGAL!

Its not a huge deal if your tint is darker than legal to most cops. But do yourself and the officer a favor and...

1) Roll as may windows down as possible once your on the side of the road and prior to the officer approaching the vehicle.

and here's the good one....

2) TURN ON your interior DOME lights! This makes the tint appear much lighter and allows for the officer to see in and feel safe about approaching the vehilce and knowing what actions/movements the occupants are making inside the vehicle.

If you take those steps whenever you get pulled over you will GREATLY reduce the possibility of a repair order or tint violation.

Last edited by Driven1; 04-02-2007 at 01:29 PM.
Old 04-02-2007 | 10:58 AM
HIGHTECHZ

Default Out of excuses

I can say that between the tint these guys did for me on Friday, how well and fast they did it, and the comments they just made, those of you contemplating tint have not more reasons not to get this done! IMO, that was some seriously solid advise.

Great shop, great guys, and even better work!!! DO IT!
Old 04-02-2007 | 03:11 PM
Driven1
Professional

Thanks for the kind words guys, but Doug (the owner) is a far better than I am. It takes ALOT of practice to get as good as he is, honestly. You will get good work whenever you go there. I only work on Saturdays now. I'm a "semi-retired" tinter, lol.

Last edited by Driven1; 04-02-2007 at 03:16 PM.

Quick Reply: Summer Tint SPECIAL!