Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Fresh Designs K-40 Calibre Special!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 01:17 PM
Driven1
Professional

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fresh Designs K-40 Calibre Special!

Alright guys, we have a few K-40 Calibre systems that just came in that we figured we offer them up to you first with a little special pricing.

Brand New K-40 Calibre DL system. $1700 Installed. (includes front laser diffuser option) (Retails for $2200 installed) Basically we're giving you guys the Laser diffuser and the installation of the diffuser for free.

Details:

Front and rear radar detectors w/ front mount K-40 Laser Diffuser.

All the new technology. Wireless bluetooth radar detectors front and rear for 360 degree protection. Also has a voice alert mode now as well. This means it will tell you "Front KA Band" or "Rear K Band", etc. etc. Highway mode, Advanced City Mode (active filter), Volume/Mute, and Easy mute all at the touch of a button on the remote (which is about the size of a pager remote for your alarm)

Datadyne Technology: This includes detection frequencies for the new DSP Ka band radar guns (most commonly used now). The standard X,K and Ka Superwide are also included.

For all you guys in VA (like myself) The VG-2 stealth guard passively and actively conceals your system from a police VG-2 Gun (also known as the radar detector detector. )

Wireless one touch remote for easy control. (and even better to hide away).

K-40 Guarantees:

100% immunity from speeding tickets.
-K-40 will pay any and all radar speeding tickets you get for one full year after purchase

100% Protection against theft of the unit
-IF your Calibre is ever stolen anywhere, K-40 will replace it at no cost to you. All you need is the proof of purchase and the police report.

100% 3 year quality guarantee.
-K40 will pay for any and all repairs or replacement of defective parts for 3 years after purchase.

All K-40 systems must be installed by a liscenced dealer for the guarantees to apply and unfortunately we are prohibited from selling them w/o install.

Just shoot me a Pm for any questions.

Last edited by Driven1; 05-05-2007 at 02:26 PM.
Old 05-05-2007, 01:40 PM
BamBam

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have this in my car.... AWESOME setup...
Stealth as crap...

Robbie hit me up on this bro... Mine got busted (long story, but I am impressed the laser diffuser could stand a constant beating on the ground at 100+mph and still even be in one piece, much less still working). I think when it was rewired it was messed up.
--B
Old 05-05-2007, 02:23 PM
Driven1
Professional

No problem. We'll add that to the list of things to look at.

I also love mine. I have the older system which is hard wired but just like you, that thing has been through a beating and keeps on ticking with out missing a beat. Not to mention it has saved my A$$ numerous times.
Old 05-05-2007, 02:37 PM
Jc S2K2

do you install alarms? i have viper 791xv. what is the installation cost?
Old 05-05-2007, 02:50 PM
Driven1
Professional

Here's the issue with that. Like many shops we guarrantee ALL of our work and stand behind it 100%. The difficulty comes in when a customer brings in a unit that we did not sell and aren't an "authorized dealer" of. When that happens we're at the mercy of what product the customer brings in and we have no idea where it came from. We can absolutely do it, and another Z memeber inquired about this same install today (it's $450). To install a product we didn't sell or don't deal in is risky b/c if something happens to the unit we can't warranty it or guarrantee it (which we really don't like to do) so naturally we have to cover oursleves, hence the slightly higher price.

We stock other systems such as Clifford, Crime Stopper, and other DEI products (they make Viper) that can be fully optioned out with everything from the basic to custom sensors for your applicaion and needs. Basically our systems start with the basic and work there way up to how our customer wants it. Prices range from $350 -$750plus with instalation included.
Old 05-06-2007, 04:16 AM
MardiGrasMax

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not stealth to the Spectre radar detector detector.
Old 05-13-2007, 11:14 AM
Driven1
Professional

Just a bump b/c I've gotten some interest.
Old 05-13-2007, 08:06 PM
BamBam

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MardiGrasMax
Not stealth to the Spectre radar detector detector.
I thought they had to be within like 200 feet for them to detect that though?
With the little remote in my ashtray... as soon as I get litup, I slow down and grab the remote and turn it off if I see a cop anywhere near me...