Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Good Alignment Shop for lowered Z - Harford County?

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 06:08 AM
bklusa1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good Alignment Shop for lowered Z - Harford County?

I'm in Harford County. Was wondering of any good alignment shops you have had experience with around this area without having to drive too far?
Old 07-17-2007, 06:14 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Alignment is everything in these cars. I used to drive to a Goodyear Service Center on Rt 1 in Laurel. Talk to a guy named Rob, he knows his $hit.

This past weekend I made an 80 mile drive to Ptuning and they did a GREAT job on a custom alignment for me, well worth the drive. Id only take it to someone who has experience with our Z's, even with camber arms, if the tech isnt good he wont get you in spec if your lowered and you'll have to do it again. I know neither of these are close to you, but if all else fails you'll have 2 options, good luck.
Old 07-17-2007, 07:32 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Alberto
Alignment is everything in these cars. I used to drive to a Goodyear Service Center on Rt 1 in Laurel. Talk to a guy named Rob, he knows his $hit.

This past weekend I made an 80 mile drive to Ptuning and they did a GREAT job on a custom alignment for me, well worth the drive. Id only take it to someone who has experience with our Z's, even with camber arms, if the tech isnt good he wont get you in spec if your lowered and you'll have to do it again. I know neither of these are close to you, but if all else fails you'll have 2 options, good luck.
Ptuning did my alignment and installed my rear camber/toe kit.
Got me back to OEM Specs in the rear. My negative camber was doo-doo before that. Definitely lowered friendly.

The lift comes straight out of the ground.