Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

****Any Christains on here??!***

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 11:05 AM
Driven1
Professional

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nowell
Cool, im pretty familiar with Jersey, ask Robbie about his tour through Camden where we were gonna get car jacked.
1 word....... Scary.

1st time I ever saw bars on porches and Ive seen alot of bad places.

Edit: I have NEVER been so friggin pissed at a navigation system in my entire life!

Last edited by Driven1; 08-02-2007 at 11:17 AM.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:10 AM
C5_vette

hmm interesting post, and i see no probelm with the op's question. personally I could care less what someones religious affiliation is, makes no difference to me,.... thats the nice thing about car communities.. it brings together all types of people...

I did however make the mistake of entering the Politics/religion forum once, and witnessed some of the most mis-informed / ridiculous posts I have ever read.....

from then on I decided to stick to car stuff and ricer antics.... my350z.com does not seem to be the best medium to disucss such topics in general.... based on what I have read and seen in those sections....

just my . BTW and I am not referring to this post in particular,... I am speaking in general

Last edited by C5_vette; 08-02-2007 at 11:13 AM.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:15 AM
4SHIZZIL

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Shabba2
Here's the deal-io...again, with respect so there is not issue with that.

One of the moderators even said that it seems to be athiests who are so aggressive and implied it was us, the athiests, who were being disrespectful. That's the attitude that we have to deal with.

With respect...
I agree with you 100%. At the same token because you felt that I or the original OP was pushing religion on you is why I also started this. Sorry if the post made you feel uncomfortable. Its not like I nor the orginal OP intended as such.

I agree also that the word gay is abused.

You are correct that poeple would flip if you used Christian in that way.

I also dont like the idea that BET is called Black Entertainment Television. If it were called White Entertainment Television someone would sue.

Double standards is because we all lack TRUE understanding of one another.

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 08-02-2007 at 11:36 AM.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:21 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Driven1
1 word....... Scary.

1st time I ever saw bars on porches and Ive seen alot of bad places.

Edit: I have NEVER been so friggin pissed at a navigation system in my entire life!
I guess I am used to Camden. north philly scares me though. I haven't really been through there at all though.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:29 AM
TENGAI

I like pizza...
TENGAI

Oops, wrong forum...
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by Driven1
Actually as he stated himself, it was meant to feel out what other Christians were out there so you could have a Christian Z meet to get away from the other "knuckleheads".
Alright Driven...you know youre my boy..as Alberto and MDR and Nowell. I dont want to get into a internet fight because of this post.

I agree that it could of been else where. We both agree that the guy is new. We also agree that any post in Mid-A is for us on the Mid-A. He would not find people with more in common than his car by posting in a generic forum. We all agree that we dont have to post or read. Why does this forum have Mid-A...? Why isnt it just one community Z board? Because to narrow down responses and get consolidated feedback, you post in Mid-A.

Alberto...My goal isnt to get you upset. I was shocked at how passionate your post was. My bad for upsetting you and D1. Obviously this is no my point here.

If I see a post for 350Z hood FS . I dont bother reading or posting, because I drive a G. I dont see why you all even bothered. Having a Mid-A section on the boards is just like asking for a Christain meet.

The original OP explained that he does not discriminate...you twisted his words D1. He also said that some Christains are knuckleheads just like some a hole slew of others...races, and economic backgrounds.

Lets all calm down and state oru points. If I am to be banned for what I have said. I so stand by it. If anyone feels that I am disrespectful and should be be here...then so be it. I stand by what I said.

RESPECT one another...

I will however post my two cents on all offtop threads from now on (obviously nothing disrespectful) just enforcing the Mid-A law that we have developed over the years....since we are so focused on our cars and we feel discriminated against because someone asked a simple question.

Driven and am by far a person who NOT would segregate anyone. But if the original OP found out who shared his religion. I dont think he would of posted a Christain only meet. I meet with my small group from Church every thursday night, ironically I have met up with some of you on that very same night. I would not invite most of you to my small group. Give the guy a bone...he is trying to find a commonality in the Mid-A and we are totally being rude to him.

Again, our octane ratings are way too high....for a simple question.

I would hope if someone disrespected me like the original OP, and the DavidV thread that you all would have my back. Thats all I did...even against you all, people I call my friends.

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 08-02-2007 at 06:04 PM.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:30 AM
Driven1
Professional

^^^ Lol

Edit: That was for Tengai's post
Old 08-02-2007, 11:32 AM
TENGAI

Originally Posted by Nowell
And the fact that alot of us hate you Ryan
Ouch. That hurt. Seriously. I'm in pain. Physical, emotional, writhing pain...

BTW - what's everybody doing this weekend? We should get together for a beer / drink or two and talk about religion. Ok, maybe not.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:37 AM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by TENGAI

BTW - what's everybody doing this weekend? We should get together for a beer / drink or two and talk about religion. Ok, maybe not.
I dont like anyone who is building a car faster than mine!
Old 08-02-2007, 11:41 AM
Driven1
Professional

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL G-SPOT
Alright Driven...you know youre my boy..as Alberto and MDR and Nowell. I dont want to get into a internet fight because of this post.

I agree that it could of been else where. We both agree that the guy is new. We also agree that any post in Mid-A is for us on the Mid-A. He would not find people with more in common than his car by posting in a generic forum. We all agree that we dont have to post or read. Why does this forum have Mid-A...? Why isnt it just one community Z board? Because to narrow down responses and get consolidated feedback, you post in Mid-A.

Alberto...My goal isnt to get you upset. I was shocked at how passionate your post was. My bad for upsetting you and D1. Obviously this is no my point here.

If I see a post for 350Z hood FS . I dont bother reading or posting, because I drive a G. I dont see why you all even bothered. Having a Mid-A section on the boards is just like asking for a Christain meet.

The original OP explained that he does not discriminate...you twisted his words D1. He also said that some Christains are knuckleheads just like some a hole slew of others...races, and economic backgrounds.

Lets all calm down and state oru points. If I am to be banned for what I have said. I so stand by it. If anyone feels that I am disrespectful and should be be here...then so be it. I stand by what I said.

RESPECT one another...

I will however post my two cents on all offtop threads from now on (obviously nothing disrespectful) just enforcing the Mid-A law that we have developed over the years....since we are so focused on our cars and we feel discriminated against because someone asked a simple question.

Driven and am by far a person who would segregate anyone. But if the original OP found out who shared his religion. I dont think he would of posted a Christain only meet. I meet with my small group from Church every thursday night, ironically I have met up with some of you on that very same night. I would not invite most of you to my small group. Give the guy a bone...he is trying to find a commonality in the Mid-A and we are totally being rude to him.

Again, our octane ratings are way too high....for a simple question.

I would hope if someone disrespected me like the original OP, and the DavidV thread that you all would have my back. Thats all I did...even against you all, people I call my friends.

Im not upset at all man, believe me. If Im upset you'll know it. I was just voicing my opinion like everyone else and just felt that it didn't belong here, especially with the broad topic as it was presented. It takes alot to offend me and it happens only on VERY rare occasions.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:43 AM
4SHIZZIL

Default Im DONE for the record

Officially saying I have beat the horse to dog food...

Hope I didnt offend any animal lovers.

LOL!
Old 08-02-2007, 11:44 AM
TENGAI

I'm offended. I was hoping for this thread to end with 1 of 2 things:

Violence or boobies.

We have neither. Just a debate that rags on for 5+ pages... Again, I'm offended and upset...
Old 08-02-2007, 11:45 AM
Driven1
Professional

LOL!

My Mom loves horses! Im sooooo pissed right now.

Old 08-02-2007, 11:46 AM
mdracer76
Banned

I'll still hug you 4SHIZZIL G-SPOT
Old 08-02-2007, 11:47 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

To quote Conan O'Brien: "Keep Cool My Babies, Keep Cool"

Old 08-02-2007, 11:47 AM
Driven1
Professional

Originally Posted by TENGAI

Where are we going?

Edit: And bring that part for me would you? Pleeeeeaaaaasssseee!
Old 08-02-2007, 11:48 AM
TENGAI

Originally Posted by mdracer76
You'd hug just about anyone though. So your compassion really doesn't count.

J/K Need a hug Mike?
Old 08-02-2007, 11:48 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

LOL!
Feel free to use this one ....
Old 08-02-2007, 11:49 AM
C5_vette

Originally Posted by mdracer76

all you ricers should come and have a big group hug at the Rocvkille meet on Aug 11th

https://my350z.com/forum/mid-atlantic/290946-sat-aug-11th-rockville-meet-1-pm-cont-2.html

blatent plug and im out!

Quick Reply: ****Any Christains on here??!***