Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

****Any Christains on here??!***

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 03:49 AM
4SHIZZIL

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Default ****Any Christians on here??!***

I cant believe that post got closed. I am a Christian and out of all the sick perverted, twisted stuff that goes on here. I am totally offended that so many of fellow Z/G owners had such a fit about a simple question.

I am a Christian, and I have friends who are Hindu, Jewis, Presby, Muslim, Budist, and whatever else.

I want to continue the thread and push the fact that if you can talk about Jessica Alba latest skimpy photos... I sure can ask...or reask the question about Christains on the boards.

I wouldnt be intersted or have experience in Autocross if it wasnt for a Christian car lover (female) who introduced me to the Porshe club at my church, McClean Bible in Tysons. She said her passion is Christ and cars... you should check out this event in Winchester....my life is forever changed. Because of my autocross release...I kow drive like I have sense on the roads....lol cruise set a 60mph. (like my good friend DUTCH)

Come on folks...if you dont want to answer the question. Dont post. The question was never intended to be-little anyone or knock down a person. This is a public forum of information and fellowship...no matter how you look at it. You dont comment on FI forums because you dont have a built block with Greddy Twins and agmunted fuels system with 900cc injectors... so why post on a Christain post if you are not Christain....?

Its not like the guy said, if you are not Christian..I dont want to talk to you and I think you are scum because you dont believe in Jesus Christ.

It was a simple question and I would seriously like to know why the post was closed from a moderator please??????? thanks!

Also to REDV who originally posted the question....dont ever let anyone offend you because you offended them by displaying your faith. We need more Christians in the world, just like Jewish feel they need more and Muslims need more. Be true to your faith until the end. I applaud you for not fighting with these silly boys on here....that was cool. I unfortunately am willing to go 12 rounds with anyone who has a problem with me voicing my religion.

I understand this is a sensitive thread howerver we have so much other stuff that goes on here. People bashing other poeple and shops because of bad business.

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG...?

Also to the mods...who was out of line? There were only like 18 post.... If I am pushing any limits with the boards...please tell me and we can remove this post too.. Its just I didnt get a change to post that I am a Christian and got fired up way too early this morning.

Sorry If I offending anyone or stepping on some toes...just trying to understand this one....

http://www.mcleanbible.org/pages/page.asp?page_id=2881

http://www.powershift2024.org/

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 08-02-2007 at 09:03 AM.
Old 08-02-2007, 04:13 AM
Anu2g

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm hindu...and don't see any problem with this thread

Last edited by Anu2g; 08-02-2007 at 04:19 AM.
Old 08-02-2007, 04:20 AM
shocka04

Originally Posted by DavesZ#3
And for those of you who asked why his thread was in this forum, seemingly to imply it was in the wrong one, the OP lists his location as being in VA. He has every right to post this question in this forum. For all you know, he's looking to meet up with other like-minded individuals in is region.

For those of you who have hijacked and trashed this thread, I think some bannings are in order.
this was from the other thread, i think they closed it just cuz it was trashed by other people as he states that the OP had every right to post it

i also didnt see a problem with the thread, there was no bashing of any sort. but theres always gonna be someone on here that has a problem with somethin

Last edited by shocka04; 08-02-2007 at 04:23 AM.
Old 08-02-2007, 04:28 AM
RedVisineX

4Shizzle, thanks for the words of encouragement...

Didn't realize that such a post would rile up a lot of folks. It wasn't my intent. Like one guy said on that thread, I am just looking for like-minded people to hang out with, and if those who are seeking, they at least know who to look for. I am not trying to push my faith on to others, but if you are interested or have questions, I wouldn't mind sharing and talking about it. And I am just a new Believer and had wanted to let anyone else know about it...for no particular reason other than (like one other person said), Christians do have lives too. I am just glad I learned that as well. And the only reason I didn't fight back was that it wasn't worth it either. People have their right to express themselves in whatever way they want. And quite honestly, I wasn't offended at all.
Old 08-02-2007, 04:32 AM
4SHIZZIL

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Thank God!

Originally Posted by RedVisineX
4Shizzle, thanks for the words of encouragement...

Didn't realize that such a post would rile up a lot of folks. It wasn't my intent. Like one guy said on that thread, I am just looking for like-minded people to hang out with, and if those who are seeking, they at least know who to look for. I am not trying to push my faith on to others, but if you are interested or have questions, I wouldn't mind sharing and talking about it. And I am just a new Believer and had wanted to let anyone else know about it...for no particular reason other than (like one other person said), Christians do have lives too. I am just glad I learned that as well. And the only reason I didn't fight back was that it wasn't worth it either. People have their right to express themselves in whatever way they want. And quite honestly, I wasn't offended at all.
We can hook up for fellowship anytime borther....welcome!

I will PM you a bit later...have to run to a meeting.
Old 08-02-2007, 04:38 AM
TENGAI

I didn't think the last thread got out of line, but the mods thought otherwise. Oh well...

For what it's worth, I never talk about religion or politics with strangers. Too many opinions and die hard beliefs that make it difficult to wade through a conversation. Just my
Old 08-02-2007, 04:51 AM
phreaktor
Design Engineer

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

C-h-r-i-s-t-i-a-n-s
Old 08-02-2007, 05:22 AM
Shabba2

Ok, with all due respect here, why do people feel the need to go around stating their religious preference to anyone within earshot? Do I need to wear a patch on my jacket that says "Athiest" and in small print underneath it "Since 1994"?

I fail to see the point guys...again, no disrespect intended.
Old 08-02-2007, 05:22 AM
Nowell
National Z Club

Originally Posted by TENGAI
I didn't think the last thread got out of line, but the mods thought otherwise. Oh well...

For what it's worth, I never talk about religion or politics with strangers. Too many opinions and die hard beliefs that make it difficult to wade through a conversation. Just my
And the fact that alot of us hate you Ryan
Old 08-02-2007, 05:27 AM
LeMans 05

Catholic here. Good luck with this thread. There is a very vocal minority on this site who are athiest (not specifically directed at Shabba2). It should be interesting to see what direction this thread takes. God bless!
Old 08-02-2007, 05:53 AM
FORZWIN

Christian.
Old 08-02-2007, 05:54 AM
Shabba2

Originally Posted by LeMans 05
Catholic here. Good luck with this thread. There is a very vocal minority on this site who are athiest (not specifically directed at Shabba2). It should be interesting to see what direction this thread takes. God bless!
Hey brother, no offense taken! I think that we, as athiests/agnostics/humanists, HAVE to be vocal. Otherwise, we can get lost in it all!
Old 08-02-2007, 05:54 AM
mid-a-mamma

I don't see what the big deal is really. I know the topic of religion can be touchy for some people but you have the option to go into the thread or not. I cant blame the guy for asking people a question to see if they have something in common in addition to the Z. I have meet lots of the Mid-A crew and I'm sure they all have different beliefs but that doesn't make a difference to me.

And as for the question about why people state their religious beliefs...well why do people state their new found Hp numbers or their best 1/4 mile time - Because its something they are proud of - No harm in that. Just my
Old 08-02-2007, 06:00 AM
mdracer76
Banned

I don't see the other thread getting out of line.

damn shame it was closed.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:05 AM
JDMFairladyZ33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mdracer76
I don't see the other thread getting out of line.

damn shame it was closed.
+1
Old 08-02-2007, 06:09 AM
Chugg

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well i am 20 years old and the last time i went to church was about 12 years ago, i am confirmed cathloc, been baptized and all that stuff. but my parents never forced me to go to a church and honslty i don't know anything about it (which is why i asked who those people were when my x-gf wanted to watch passion of the christ) but i think i might start looking in to a church just to know what everything is about. i don't mind peoples beliefs i mind when people are crazy and fanatical about them and want to push stuff on to other people and make them feel unconfertable
Old 08-02-2007, 06:15 AM
fast kiwi

Well all i can say is... if you dont like what your reading you can always just hit the little X in the corner of your screen.. i personnly am not a Christian.. But i could care less.. if some thing is said in this thread that i dont like, i dont have to read it.. peace out!!
Old 08-02-2007, 06:19 AM
Ghost 350z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think it got closed because of the pic that was posted with a girl with the cross shoved down her throat and bloody OH AND HER NIPPLES WERE BEING SHOWN :P
Old 08-02-2007, 06:27 AM
vaughn1576

I'm never thrilled to see religious stuff out of context, but that thread get hijacked and trashed.

Even I thought it was disrespectful and it usually takes a lot for me to think that. Christian folk are usually really nice people that mean no harm, although they can be overbearing at times. The op didn't deserve what was happening in that thread. I hope this one turns out better.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:38 AM
Ghost 350z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

btw im Christian but I do not believe that religion should be pushed on anybody. Some that share my faith think otherwise

Quick Reply: ****Any Christains on here??!***