Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

****Any Christains on here??!***

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 10:22 AM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Magicians are real!! Just like God!! POOF instant universe!!
Old 08-17-2007, 12:42 PM
TENGAI

Originally Posted by DROPPEDIT2WCE
If "heavan" and "hell" exist why can't you mapquest directons to them?

I just found over 150 locations for either of them on MapQuest
Attached Thumbnails ****Any Christains on here??!***-mapquest-heaven.jpg   ****Any Christains on here??!***-mapquest-hell.jpg  
Old 08-17-2007, 12:47 PM
TENGAI

Also, with a little further investigation, it appears that hell is in Chapel Hill, North Carolina... Who'd a figured that one???
Attached Thumbnails ****Any Christains on here??!***-mapquest-hell-2.jpg  
Old 08-22-2007, 06:25 PM
wild121

Originally Posted by Biochem7
I hate to tell you this, but we don't know everything there is to know in this world let alone the universe. The OP is saying there are a lot of facts to back the bible.

I was about to say the same thing. We didn't even discover the mountain gorilla till the early 20th Century and we are still discovering new species on the earth so whats to say that there isn't a heaven or God.

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

I'll give another example......Close your eyes Breath in and Breath out. you fill your lungs with air yet you can not see it, taste it, smell it but you know it is there. The air keeps you alive but you go through life not giving a thought of what it does or if it exist or not. This is a lot like God.
Old 08-22-2007, 06:32 PM
DanielW
Banned

I wish he had children so I could stomp on their *********! Praise be to Allah!!

$1,000,000 if anyone can tell me who that is a quote from
Old 08-22-2007, 11:38 PM
Tubbs

Originally Posted by wild121

I'll give another example......Close your eyes Breath in and Breath out. you fill your lungs with air yet you can not see it, taste it, smell it but you know it is there. The air keeps you alive but you go through life not giving a thought of what it does or if it exist or not. This is a lot like God.

OOOH!!! well that explains it. However...

I see it...

And we tend to give oxygen a lot of thought in our lifetimes. Your proof of god is that we can't prove he exists? Just that we should think so? Well, I believe the Flying Spaghetti monster enters my lungs every saturday night.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:52 PM
NGZ

Originally Posted by Biochem7
I hate to tell you this, but we don't know everything there is to know in this world let alone the universe. The OP is saying there are a lot of facts to back the bible.
There are facts to back certain events in the bible. The rest is a matter of perspective.
Old 08-23-2007, 04:21 AM
4SHIZZIL

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by danielwebb
I wish he had children so I could stomp on their *********! Praise be to Allah!!

$1,000,000 if anyone can tell me who that is a quote from
Mike Tyson and Id like that in small bills.

he actuall said:
Originally Posted by MIKE TYSON
I wish that you guys had children so I could kick them in the Fing head or stomp on their ********* so you could feel my pain because that's the pain I have waking up every day.
Thanks be to all of us that he (Mike Tyson) doesnt represent the masses of his religion. I hate when people twist a religion to fit their own personal sick needs.
http://www.tv.com/mike-tyson/person/76381/trivia.html

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 08-23-2007 at 04:25 AM.
Old 08-23-2007, 04:28 AM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by Tubbs
Just like today, people follow the hottest trends. I think I'm going to worship Criss Angel, personally. He's the best. And performs miracles on a daily basis.
The day he cures someone of cancer or a major illness. I will pay off your car. Its TV man, I hope you were being funny?
Old 08-23-2007, 04:31 AM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by TENGAI
Also, with a little further investigation, it appears that hell is in Chapel Hill, North Carolina... Who'd a figured that one???
If i didnt sit next to this dude at work, Id tell him to get a job. But since we have the same job, I will just say that he has a lot of time on his hands.

I think he plans to visit each location, looking for the oil crook who is stole 4 quarts out of his last oil change...LOL
Old 08-23-2007, 04:37 AM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by wild121
I was about to say the same thing. We didn't even discover the mountain gorilla till the early 20th Century and we are still discovering new species on the earth so whats to say that there isn't a heaven or God.

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

I agree wild one... The Bible gives us basic examples, because God knew us humans were too dumb to survive without basic rules and laws. Even in the most simple examples presented in the Bible, you get like umteen thousand versions of religion. I like Bible based Churches personally because I believe in the Bible, not in the flavor of the month, or who has the largest marketing budget.

Keep it true, keep it simple. Yellow and Blue makes green...but why? Why doenst it make Barbecue sauce? Id like that better..lol. Sometimes the best explanation is no explanation. Its just a feeling in your heart, mind, and sole.

off the soap box for the day...
Old 08-23-2007, 06:32 AM
wild121

Originally Posted by Tubbs
OOOH!!! well that explains it. However...

I see it...

And we tend to give oxygen a lot of thought in our lifetimes. Your proof of god is that we can't prove he exists? Just that we should think so? Well, I believe the Flying Spaghetti monster enters my lungs every saturday night.

It was just an example no one can prove God exist or doesn’t exist, this is up to faith, for ever argument proving there is a God there is an argument denying the existence of God. My example was not meant to be taken so literally but to give insight on how mysterious God is and yet how he is in our lives every single day but we just don’t realize it or think about it.

Like I said before for someone to think that the human race has figured everything out is a naïve comment. The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.