Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Guy flirts /w Girl I brought to the Bar! What to DO! unFunction:FLIRT HIM FTW: Chap 1

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 06:17 PM
Tubbs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bb1314
Hm... it still is. If you're in the middle of DC and see an American-American lady who's obviously overweight, would you go up to her and say, "You fat black woman"? You wouldn't. Why? Because it's name calling and it's not polite even though it's the truth.

But if she sat on you, you'd say "get the hell of me, fatty." It's a description applied to a situation.

As to your question if I "get it"... no. I do not get why the OP acted the way he did in a situation that had no relevance to him at all. I suggested the victim knew the OP wasn't going out with the girl, or really didn't like the OP. Why SHOULD he be forced to buy the OP a drink to avoid ridicule?
Old 08-21-2007, 06:18 PM
Tubbs

This is what I see when I pressed "Get new posts"...

I wouldn't imagine you went and clicked on every thread and posted your deep thoughts?

I visited the threads that seemed interesting. What's wrong? Mid-A peeps afraid of the Canadian, or what?
Old 08-21-2007, 06:27 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tubbs
But if she sat on you, you'd say "get the hell of me, fatty." It's a description applied to a situation.
Was the OP physically sitting on you or you felt offended by his comments that somehow gave you the right to start the name calling?

As to your question if I "get it"... no. I do not get why the OP acted the way he did in a situation that had no relevance to him at all. I suggested the victim knew the OP wasn't going out with the girl, or really didn't like the OP. Why SHOULD he be forced to buy the OP a drink to avoid ridicule?
My point was... the whole thread is meant to entertain. Chill out!!! See even you admitted that it's interesting simply by looking at the title of the thread
I visited the threads that seemed interesting.
What's wrong? Mid-A peeps afraid of the Canadian, or what?
Nobody had ever brought up the Canadian thing. Don't get anyone started here.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:41 PM
philude

Was the OP physically sitting on you or you felt offended by his comments that somehow gave you the right to start the name calling?

My point was... the whole thread is meant to entertain. Chill out!!! See even you admitted that it's interesting simply by looking at the title of the thread

Nobody had ever brought up the Canadian thing. Don't get anyone started here.
HOLY ****, even your responses are starting to look identical to Ahn's lol...what's next? menstrual cycle?
Old 08-21-2007, 06:48 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Originally Posted by philude
HOLY ****, even your responses are starting to look identical to Ahn's lol...what's next? menstrual cycle?
Great minds think alike... what can I say?
Old 08-21-2007, 07:34 PM
shimz350z

Originally Posted by abui01
This is the problem with guessing, you don't know what you're talking about. LOL!! classic example of someone who has not read the thread and interjects into a conversation without knowing what's going on. If you read the very first post carefully, there indicates no mention of "pimping" anyone or anything. "Pimping" was merely a joke that was brought up in the later pages.
-I'm guilty lol. I haven't read every tiny bit of detail because it was boring. This isn't. So I had to quickly glance at your first post again.

BUT

It's quite simple. A person who posts this type of thread is INDIRECTLY trying to tell others on the forum that "he is cool because he's hanging around a "good looking gal."

My first post was to say this.... but then I saw the group picture To each their own.

What exactly does ****-blocking have anything to do with confidence in this matter? If you read carefully, I will give you 5 brownie points if you can catch the true meaning and purpose of the initial post. I believe bboypuertorico has mentioned it 3-4x so far in this thread.
-Rereading your initial post, you answered the above yourself, yet your actions says otherwise. Your explanation never mentioned she needed your help. Your responses to the "acquaintance" speaks for itself.

-The day I need brownie points from you is the day points turn into brownies.

I've already answered what the initial post is about. Let's say it again.

It is because you're cool and you have a "so called" hot chick with you, therefore we want to listen to your advice.

shimz350z likes to focus on the subtext.

P.S. I'm waiting 4 part II. Thread on "How to get the cockblocker to buy me a drink." That's an easy one.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:25 PM
abui01

Originally Posted by shimz350z
-I'm guilty lol. I haven't read every tiny bit of detail because it was boring.
I suppose by it being boring you still felt the need to respond without knowing exactly what is meant or said which makes your comment non-sense and your assumptions invalid.

It's quite simple. A person who posts this type of thread is INDIRECTLY trying to tell others on the forum that "he is cool because he's hanging around a "good looking gal."
If I said, "I am hanging out w/ a good looking gal, that makes me cool!" then your statement above would be accurate. However it would be a little hypocritical of you to state the above when I see group photos of yourself... to each their own Taking photographs with the opposite sex doesn't necessarily warrant "coolness," but I suppose you think so. Notice my group photo was meant as a joke and not to be taken seriously. You however, state that Tubbs should come down there "for some of this!" showing examples of you + women thus INDIRECTLY trying to tell others on the forum that, "he is cool because he's hanging around fake-boobed women."
My first post was to say this....
Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one, but thank you for posting some! You're a great contributor... got anymore pics of you + bags of silicone? I think you're the cooler guy here

Your explanation never mentioned she needed your help.
I feel like a broken record by this point for this has also been brought up many times. Read more carefully before commenting.

I've already answered what the initial post is about. Let's say it again.

It is because you're cool and you have a "so called" hot chick with you, therefore we want to listen to your advice.

shimz350z likes to focus on the subtext.
^ LOL!! This is what happens when focus shifts from actual text to subtext. However, I'll focus on actual text:

Tubbs, when you gonna come down for some of this.

You just contradicted yourself there by posting those pictures and stating what you said below:

...trying to tell others on the forum that "he is cool because he's hanging around a "good looking gal."
I think I should come down there to hangout as well because you definitely "look cool" I'll give you more than brownie points, I give you permission to write Chap 2!!
Old 08-21-2007, 08:38 PM
philude

Gay minds think alike... what can I say?
totally.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:19 AM
chewychew

bb1314:

Yeah her name is leslie, are you asian too? i assume so. maybe ive met you before and i didnt know it/ hahah.

Very true though, for the most part the asian community around here is quite small, and everyone is connected in some way. hahah hey who knows maybe i know ahn indirectly.

Hoiw do you know her? did you go to QO?
Old 08-22-2007, 06:14 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Originally Posted by chewychew
bb1314:

Yeah her name is leslie, are you asian too? i assume so. maybe ive met you before and i didnt know it/ hahah.

Very true though, for the most part the asian community around here is quite small, and everyone is connected in some way. hahah hey who knows maybe i know ahn indirectly.

Hoiw do you know her? did you go to QO?
Nah, I grew up in Baltimore and graduated from UMBC (You Must Be Chinese!). So yes, I'm Chinese (aka Asian) and I think I've seen her everywhere and tons of mutual friends. Small world... in fact I've seen you before too I think. This is starting to sound ghey. Once again.. I think we just need a....

little group hug
Old 08-22-2007, 06:31 AM
chewychew

oh you went to UMBC? ahicic, i graduated from CP. small world indeeed. whatcha got done to your car?
Old 08-22-2007, 06:33 AM
chewychew

damn shimz, is that black chick in the pink bra, someone you know?

those are the biggest fake **** ive seen in awhile
Old 08-22-2007, 06:42 AM
abui01

chewy: u went to CP? Then you obviously know Amanda and you also look familiar, probably have seen you around before on campus or @ some event.
Old 08-22-2007, 06:47 AM
lek

focking asians..... lol too many of them around here.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:13 AM
chewychew

ABUI:

which amanda? yeah i think i may know you, not sure tho. inwhich case, my bad fore being a dick before. hahahah
Old 08-22-2007, 07:23 AM
abui01

Originally Posted by chewychew
which amanda? yeah i think i may know you, not sure tho. inwhich case, my bad fore being a dick before. hahahah
Candymuncher Amanda! I think the entire campus knows that girl. lol, it's all good, we're all mid-a so we'll get along =)
Old 08-22-2007, 10:48 AM
WYZIWYG

Received 207 Likes on 154 Posts

Candymuncher Amanda! I think the entire campus knows that girl. lol, it's all good, we're all mid-a so we'll get along =)
Later for all this male bonding $hit I wanna hear/read Chapter 2 of Guy Flirts /w Girl...
What ever happened to said "****-blocker"?
Did he leave and commit ritual suicide?
Did he try and unsuccessfully hit on someone else's girl?
Did anyone ever buy you a drink that night?
C'mon man, damn!!!!!!
Old 08-22-2007, 10:53 AM
abui01

Originally Posted by WYZIWYG
Later for all this male bonding $hit I wanna hear/read Chapter 2 of Guy Flirts /w Girl...
What ever happened to said "****-blocker"?
Did he leave and commit ritual suicide?
Did he try and unsuccessfully hit on someone else's girl?
Did anyone ever buy you a drink that night?
C'mon man, damn!!!!!!
LOL!! the guy actually found me on facebook and added me as a friend! This was his comment, "Lol..."

Everything ends w/ a happy ending, hahahaha
Old 08-22-2007, 11:02 AM
WYZIWYG

Received 207 Likes on 154 Posts

LOL!! the guy actually found me on facebook and added me as a friend! This was his comment, "Lol..."

Everything ends w/ a happy ending, hahahaha
Good to know, I look fwd to reading more Unfunction Tuned Adventures.
And for the record, that Leslie chick is way hotter than fake booby-spray tan girl
Old 08-22-2007, 12:20 PM
mdracer76
Banned

Fake FTL.