Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

New Member Of "Zero Gravity"

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 10:30 PM
1sexyleo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ajcool2
lol....co-signer
Old 10-17-2007, 10:32 PM
mondi

let me ""try"" to break things down the best way i can

Zero Gravity is just a little club we got started not too long ago.

It consists of me and a lot of my teenage college buddies along with some other good friends we've met along the road. We,at least I, am trying real hard to get along with everybody on the forums. I don't care if you think it's lame..i don't care if u think it's stupid..i am just tryin to have some fun with my friends(mostly) and tryin to meet more people and maybe in the future gettin more people to join(if they choose to)

yes..maybe i am stupid for all those tickets that i've gotten in the past(except for my 30ft driftt ticket in OC!@ :-))..yes maybe its does look bad that i hang out at 214 with my buddies when i'm limited to do things being 19 yrs old..but im sure u guys rather me go to my friends house and drink illegally cuz thats better

just tryin to say that we a small crew...tryin to roll together....yes..maybe some of us(even I)..have raced at 214..but like alberto said...know your spots...and for those who talk sh*T about it... the spot that everyone goes to there..its practically pretty nice.... is it stupid? yea...sorry...let us learn from our mistakes

last but not least..wana apologize about marc(zulatta).. dont want u guys to think of us a whole dif perspective just cuz of the things he's said... he's got that hunger for speed...BUT!...that's him...i know theres alot of other guys who have that same hunger...only dif is..he's like 214...sorry

about the rules my boy malikot(justin)..there are no real rules..don't want u guys to keep bringin them up and comparin it to the things we do...like i said...we are just tryin to do our own thing...have fun...and meet new people..don't want u guys to have that image that we are hardcore street racers cuz it's not like that..but one person brings it up and now it looks like it's all we are about

sorry that we are not boosted nor do we go to tracks...being 18-19..going to college..and working..sorry but that does make it hard for us to be trackin it like that...($$ and time)... not tryin to say that it allows us to street race...but hittin sometimes in the streets is sometimes just a lil cheaper

hope this helped those who have a bad image about us think different...a lot of the guys here know who the legendary arrrrrmando is...and don't wana ruin it cuz of this whole club we started..has changed anything

I'm very good friends with a lot of guys on the forums.
Old 10-17-2007, 10:35 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

Originally Posted by 1sexyleo
ur point is what???? u can bring her out too!!!! my 2.0 60' can speak for me too..

if she wants to race, u know where to find me....214. dark grey 02 maxima w/ 1sxyleo on the tags...not too hard to find.
It really wouldn't be fair... she'd rip you a new ******* now. That was with the Z... it'll be a wrap with teh black ninja.

You cut a 2.0 60 in a stock Z on stock tires? Don't think so. You got a time slip to prove that 60' in your Max?

My point was, you laid out a challenge. My wife would rise to the occasion and make you look somewhat funny for talking so much **** in your auto Maxima.

Give me like a year or two and you guys can run sedan-for-sedan (I kinda live on an island at the moment).

And on the street? Take it to the track. No variables, all driver.
Old 10-18-2007, 03:02 AM
1sexyleo

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
It really wouldn't be fair... she'd rip you a new ******* now. That was with the Z... it'll be a wrap with teh black ninja.

You cut a 2.0 60 in a stock Z on stock tires? Don't think so. You got a time slip to prove that 60' in your Max?

My point was, you laid out a challenge. My wife would rise to the occasion and make you look somewhat funny for talking so much **** in your auto Maxima.

Give me like a year or two and you guys can run sedan-for-sedan (I kinda live on an island at the moment).

And on the street? Take it to the track. No variables, all driver.
actually yes, i have a video and timeslip...i also have pictures....

and i, grasshopper....talk **** because most of the time can back mines up. track, street or highway. it doesnt matter. it's all irrelevant.........

here is the video and here is the timeslip:

http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x...=SexyLeo13.flv

in the mean time *waiting to be ripped a new a$$hole*
Old 10-18-2007, 03:09 AM
1sexyleo

Originally Posted by mondi

It consists of me and a lot of my teenage college buddies along with some other good friends we've met along the road. We,at least I, am trying real hard to get along with everybody on the forums. I don't care if you think it's lame..i don't care if u think it's stupid..i am just tryin to have some fun with my friends(mostly) and tryin to meet more people and maybe in the future gettin more people to join(if they choose to)

yes..maybe i am stupid for all those tickets that i've gotten in the past(except for my 30ft driftt ticket in OC!@ :-))..yes maybe its does look bad that i hang out at 214 with my buddies when i'm limited to do things being 19 yrs old..but im sure u guys rather me go to my friends house and drink illegally cuz thats better

just tryin to say that we a small crew...tryin to roll together....yes..maybe some of us(even I)..have raced at 214..but like alberto said...know your spots...and for those who talk sh*T about it... the spot that everyone goes to there..its practically pretty nice.... is it stupid? yea...sorry...let us learn from our mistakes

last but not least..wana apologize about marc(zulatta).. dont want u guys to think of us a whole dif perspective just cuz of the things he's said... he's got that hunger for speed...BUT!...that's him...i know theres alot of other guys who have that same hunger...only dif is..he's like 214...sorry

about the rules my boy malikot(justin)..there are no real rules..don't want u guys to keep bringin them up and comparin it to the things we do...like i said...we are just tryin to do our own thing...have fun...and meet new people..don't want u guys to have that image that we are hardcore street racers cuz it's not like that..but one person brings it up and now it looks like it's all we are about

sorry that we are not boosted nor do we go to tracks...being 18-19..going to college..and working..sorry but that does make it hard for us to be trackin it like that...($$ and time)... not tryin to say that it allows us to street race...but hittin sometimes in the streets is sometimes just a lil cheaper

hope this helped those who have a bad image about us think different...a lot of the guys here know who the legendary arrrrrmando is...and don't wana ruin it cuz of this whole club we started..has changed anything

hey, u know i'm cool with ya'll. i was out there last nite. most of the stuff i was saying were jokes and games directed towards you guys. but u know there will aways be cocky SOB's everywhere you go. and we all know that you guy aren't "gangsta"? lol.....and we will see ya'll out there this weekend.
Old 10-18-2007, 03:38 AM
ZIABLO
I am Batman

It's ok, you're 18-19, immature, the age where you think racing thru traffic and cutting people off is cool. I had plenty of friends like that. You'll act tough, talk ****, get ****, and when you grow up you'll realize how dumb it was. Don't try to argue it, just get back to me in 5 years.
Old 10-18-2007, 04:14 AM
Gooey

your metabolism also catches up within 5 years

or you just get lazy and dont wanna work out anymore
Old 10-18-2007, 04:15 AM
ZIABLO
I am Batman

no joke, when you start drinking in college, start working out hardcore lol
Old 10-18-2007, 04:34 AM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

And along comes the ******** moderator with the slow-*** American cars.
In my best caveman voice: 'Street racing bad....my350z.com not condone or allow talk of street racing....Kelly allow thread to continue to exist if no more talk of '214'....plenty of tracks in area....take it to track....or at least keep stupidity off forum.'

Muchos Gracias....and ****.
Old 10-18-2007, 04:49 AM
ZIABLO
I am Batman

stay out of this old man, if you got **** to say, come to the 2-1-4, we'll show you how we do!
Old 10-18-2007, 04:50 AM
umzzz
Cwest Army

Originally Posted by kcobean
In my best caveman voice: 'Street racing bad....my350z.com not condone or allow talk of street racing....Kelly allow thread to continue to exist if no more talk of '214'....plenty of tracks in area....take it to track....or at least keep stupidity off forum.'

15 minutes could save you 15 percent or more on car insurance

Old 10-18-2007, 05:13 AM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Damn kelly havent heard from you in a while.
Old 10-18-2007, 05:14 AM
kcobean

Originally Posted by ZIABLO
stay out of this old man, if you got **** to say, come to the 2-1-4, we'll show you how we do!
. Don't screw with me youngster...You're short by about 4.5 Liters to be talkin' that cheap smack to me.
Old 10-18-2007, 05:16 AM
kcobean

Originally Posted by superchargedg
Damn kelly havent heard from you in a while.
I'm like herpes...I go away for awhile, but I just keep coming back.
Old 10-18-2007, 05:41 AM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

I'm like herpes...I go away for awhile, but I just keep coming back.
Old 10-18-2007, 05:46 AM
350Ricky
I like Rice

Well said armando.
Old 10-18-2007, 05:49 AM
ajcool2

actually yes, i have a video and timeslip...i also have pictures....

and i, grasshopper....talk **** because most of the time can back mines up. track, street or highway. it doesnt matter. it's all irrelevant.........

here is the video and here is the timeslip:

http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x...=SexyLeo13.flv

in the mean time *waiting to be ripped a new a$$hole*
Hhmmm interesting indeed. Waiting for responce ...
Old 10-18-2007, 05:49 AM
ajcool2

lol....co-signer
Old 10-18-2007, 05:52 AM
350Ricky
I like Rice

Originally Posted by dutchboy350Z
Maybe it has something to do with, "come to the 214 yo' and we'll make it happen". You guys crack the rest of the Mid-A regulars up. We are all laughing at you NOT with you.

You explicitly stated you don't want anyone joining your "crew" that will cause trouble. Yet that is exactly what most of you Zero "Gangstas" want to do.
Im sorry you feel this way. But Zero Gravity isn't about starting **** with people. We want to meet new people and make friends. Yes maybe some of us said stuff in the forums that made Zero Gravity look like *******s, but they weren't meant to be serious.

You guys have to meet Zul(Marc) cuz he is a cool person and the rest of Zero Gravity as well.

Sorry Dutch and everyone... for acting like *******s, we never really meant for this to get out of hand.
Old 10-18-2007, 05:53 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It costs $20 to 1/4 your car at Capitol Raceway. You usually can get 6 or 7 runs in. If you get caught racing on public streets the following will happen ... car impounded, license suspended, and possible jail time. I think I'd rather spend $20 to do it legal.

Plus after your "run-ins" I would be laying low for a long time. If you get caught again prepare to be holding someone's pocket.

BTW ... I'm not trying to judge, everyone makes mistakes.

Last edited by dutchboy350Z; 10-18-2007 at 05:55 AM.

Quick Reply: New Member Of "Zero Gravity"