Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Look what the dealership gave me for christmas

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 10:46 AM
Skillz911

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Look what the dealership gave me for christmas

I took my car in for a warranty window motor repair and come out with this.

Left side of lip

Right side

Heres a normal pic of my car for those curious.

Now of course they tried to say they didnt do it nor was it possible because "they dont have any big bumps and the car wasn't put onto a lift" then they proceeded to say it may have happened before i dropped it off. I told them i was 100% sure it happened at the dealership because everytime i drop my car off somewhere (which is very f*cking rare because of sh*t like this) I always check for these things. Anyway after going back and forth and the manager investagating the situation, they told me they have a guy that does painting for them and to bring it by thursday so it can be fixed. The only thing that worries me is the quality of the job he will do and how he will go about fixing it...

But yeah Norris Nissan West of Ellicott City, MD sucks!
Old 12-17-2007, 10:52 AM
06blueZ

They will most likely paint it in the parking lot with the piece still on the car. watch out for overspray...
Old 12-17-2007, 10:55 AM
k3silk

Same thing happen to me man sorry to hear that. My intercooler was messed up though. Taking legal action as we speak.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:12 AM
mdracer76
Banned

Oh Snap!
Old 12-17-2007, 11:25 AM
Eric the Ricer
Banned

Man thats sad to see, I love that lip!
Old 12-17-2007, 11:26 AM
rkemp1

Originally Posted by mdracer76

Oh Snap!
LMFAO!
Old 12-17-2007, 11:26 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Ouch-that is where I got my Z from. The GM of that dealer is a fawking d!ck, and I have verbally abused the idiot service manager there as well. Buch of tools, all the nice/cool guys are right next door at Acura now...
Old 12-17-2007, 11:27 AM
shocka04

With all these dealership problems comin up, I think people should start taking pics of the car at the dealership before you hand them the keys and maybe have them sign something that they have seen the pics and acknowledge thats the shape the car is in. I dunno how well that could hold up but maybe that could help
Old 12-17-2007, 11:34 AM
Skillz911

Originally Posted by shocka04
With all these dealership problems comin up, I think people should start taking pics of the car at the dealership before you hand them the keys and maybe have them sign something that they have seen the pics and acknowledge thats the shape the car is in. I dunno how well that could hold up but maybe that could help
Yeah thats definitely a thought.

But Considering they didn't have to put it on a lift or anything and it was just in for a window issue..haha one would think something like this would be avoided. Idiots man, im so pissed. Im preparing myself to take it back to the place where I originally got it painted because I already know I wont be happy with the job they do to fix/repaint it.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:37 AM
bsurdam
F-UR-ENZO

damn that sux sorry to hear that man. sound like the dealership is screwing up peoples bumpers left and right. what the hell is going on.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:38 AM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

Provided by Norris west @ http://www.norrisnissan.com/ou/ellic...?page=a_letter

OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLE
At the Norris Automotive Group, we truly care about our customers. All of our employees from our owner down listen to you and will act on what we hear. It is our mission to provide the best product, best price, and best service in a way that results in unsurpassed customer and employee relationships.

WHAT SETS THE NORRIS AUTOMOTIVE GROUP APART

OUR PEOPLE. They are professionals and well trained. They follow up and follow through doing all they can to ensure your complete satisfaction. Our people and the relationships they have developed with our customers have been the keys to our success.

OUR REPUTATION. We do what we say we're going to do. We are motivated by doing the right things for the right reasons.

OUR PRODUCTS. Fords, Acuras, Nissans, and Hondas are second to none in quality, performance, and safety.

OUR SERVICE. With convenient locations in and around Baltimore and on Maryland's Eastern Shore, our service departments combine the latest in technology with old-fashioned fair and honest treatment, all at a fair price.

OUR STABILITY AS A BUSINESS. At the Norris Automotive Group, you deal with old friends, not new faces. A total commitment to quality since 1917 provides an unparalleled foundation for continued service excellence throughout this new century. We will be here to serve you.

OUR OPEN-DOOR POLICY is just that. If you need or want to talk with anyone, you can.

OUR SALES TEAM. Manufacturer-Certified, they are trained and ready to guide you through the buying experience without pressure. They will be there to stand behind you and your vehicle for years to come.

OUR FORWARD-THINKING PERSPECTIVE. We don't just think of selling you a car today. We are constantly looking ahead to see how we can better serve you tomorrow.

Norris Ford, Dundalk , Maryland .

Norris Ford of Easton , Easton , Maryland

Norris Acura West, Ellicott City , Maryland

Norris Nissan West, Ellicott City , Maryland

Norris Honda, Baltimore , Maryland

Just wondering if any of this is true? We should forward a link to this thread to the owner/general manager. Sounds like total BS to me.

Last edited by DROPPEDIT2WCE; 12-17-2007 at 12:02 PM.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:45 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

The GM wouldnt put an aftermarket clutch/fw in for me while the 3rd tranny was going in under warranty! We fought and fought, even though we all know about mods and how legally they dont cause warranties to expire, he fought me to the death, I finally gave up on him.

I yelled at the service manager cuz some idiot tech got in my car while I was there and revved the $Hit out of my car under the canopy. When I confronted the service manager with that issuer he looked at me like an idiot and said "what do you want me to do?" I went off on him at that point.

OP should call NNA and file an official complaint for starters.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:49 AM
Gilley

I wonder if someone went for a joy ride.
Old 12-17-2007, 12:05 PM
Skillz911

Originally Posted by Alberto
The GM wouldnt put an aftermarket clutch/fw in for me while the 3rd tranny was going in under warranty! We fought and fought, even though we all know about mods and how legally they dont cause warranties to expire, he fought me to the death, I finally gave up on him.

I yelled at the service manager cuz some idiot tech got in my car while I was there and revved the $Hit out of my car under the canopy. When I confronted the service manager with that issuer he looked at me like an idiot and said "what do you want me to do?" I went off on him at that point.

OP should call NNA and file an official complaint for starters.
Thats just rediculous but after leaving there today I believe it!

You said file a complaint with the NNA ?

Last edited by Skillz911; 12-17-2007 at 12:23 PM.
Old 12-17-2007, 12:30 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I went to that dealership for some warranty service as well! It was for the fuel hose recall last year. They kept my car for a freaking week for it. I seriously thought they shipped my car back to China or something. The car came out to have 200+ miles on it. Of course they denied to death about keeping my car for fun and taking it out for joy ride.
Old 12-17-2007, 12:32 PM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

NNA = Nissan North America
Old 12-17-2007, 12:36 PM
Pun1sh3RZ

Dealership makes me so mad, I took my car for its first oil change before going F/I and told the guy specifically "the doors only open half way, don't put them up" So I proceed to watch a dumba$$ kid get in my car and throw the door up. I get my car back and the door panel has gashes in it from the moron not opening door completely then raising
Old 12-17-2007, 12:41 PM
LT_350Z

wen i go to the dealership and get something done to my car i never let my car get out of sight. i follow them to the back while maintenance is being done so i kno everything their doing to my car and they actually seem to do work faster since they see me there waiting
Old 12-17-2007, 12:49 PM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

Originally Posted by dave079
You need to redo your sig also
LOL @ the saints!!

Quick Reply: Look what the dealership gave me for christmas