Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Lawyers in Richmond

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2008 | 09:09 AM
widebody350

Default Lawyers in Richmond

k so I faced a handle of Belvedere then went out like a dumb *** and got a drunk in public and a disorderly conduct in Richmond so I need a lawyer, but they never even breathalized me so I should get off, just want a lawyer. any recommendations/phone numbers much appreciated. Thanks.
Old 01-26-2008 | 09:20 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

pwned
Old 01-26-2008 | 11:40 AM
MrKaira
Really MrZ31
Premier Member

sorry to hear that man, i don't know any trial lawyers here though so i'm not much help
Old 01-27-2008 | 06:53 AM
autotrix04

Originally Posted by widebody350
k so I faced a handle of Belvedere then went out like a dumb *** and got a drunk in public and a disorderly conduct in Richmond so I need a lawyer, but they never even breathalized me so I should get off, just want a lawyer. any recommendations/phone numbers much appreciated. Thanks.

haha poppin bottles w/ wheezy will do that!!
Old 01-27-2008 | 06:57 AM
350Ricky
I like Rice

try googling it. Some lawyers should be around your area.
Old 01-27-2008 | 07:17 AM
yusoslo

Manolli Loupassi

trust me, he is THE MAN. got me off my reckless in a heart beat. great guy and he knows everyone
Old 01-27-2008 | 08:07 AM
PumpedVA

I will get D's lawyers numbers for you.

DUMB ***!!!! LOL
Old 01-27-2008 | 01:09 PM
PumpedVA

While I am at it. Need to tell on you. Came to richmond lasted 30min went to jail. I could have went home at 10pm but stayed in town untill they (richmond city jail) said I can come get you "2:30am". let me ride home leave and had friends taking me to get you . then you can last min and say you have a ride? so I got stuck at my boys house untill 7am.

long night and yes you will pay and pay hard but all in good fun LOL I was coming and not going to leave ya bro.

welcome to Richmond hehe. At least last time we were at the hotel LOL
Old 01-28-2008 | 03:50 AM
widebody350

Originally Posted by PumpedVA
While I am at it. Need to tell on you. Came to richmond lasted 30min went to jail. I could have went home at 10pm but stayed in town untill they (richmond city jail) said I can come get you "2:30am". let me ride home leave and had friends taking me to get you . then you can last min and say you have a ride? so I got stuck at my boys house untill 7am.

long night and yes you will pay and pay hard but all in good fun LOL I was coming and not going to leave ya bro.

welcome to Richmond hehe. At least last time we were at the hotel LOL
LMAO yea man just about, my bad, I had no idea my other friend came b/c when I talked to everyone I was blitzed lol. I'm comin back down tonight or tomorrow so yea we'll kick it and have a blast.

Yea man it was bs and the drunk tank sucked, especially since I was stuck in a cell across from some drunk kid on meth that drove me nuts and I wanted to kill. Since they have no proof I was drunk(breathalizer) I'm confident I'll get off as well. I really don't care if they convict me if all they do is fine me, but that whole suspended license/alchohol classes thing isn't going to fly.

Toby I'm gonna hit you up later today bro I haven't been to sleep yet so hopefully I'll pass out in a few hours haha. The hotel was bad *** I was holdin a bottle of something and a beer in the hallway and cops walked right past me, some bs on the street and they lock me up? My hands still swollen bruised from the cuffs too. oh well live and learn I suppose haha. All good times bro, hit you up.

Last edited by widebody350; 01-28-2008 at 03:53 AM.
Old 01-28-2008 | 05:43 AM
yusoslo

all this BS in this thread...but trust me just call Manolli, your problems will be solved.
Old 01-28-2008 | 06:36 PM
widebody350

Originally Posted by yusoslo
all this BS in this thread...but trust me just call Manolli, your problems will be solved.
out of curiosity do you go to VCU?
Old 01-29-2008 | 03:13 AM
yusoslo

yes I have and occasionally do. Most recentlyl not for education, but for the deflowering of VCU's female population
Old 01-29-2008 | 06:08 AM
Eric the Ricer
Banned

Originally Posted by yusoslo
yes I have and occasionally do. Most recentlyl not for education, but for the deflowering of VCU's female population

Something about that post made me scream, OOHHHHH!
Old 01-29-2008 | 07:29 AM
yusoslo

giggity giggity goooo
Old 01-29-2008 | 09:02 AM
djParis
Retired Racer

Getting a dip/disorderly is a little different than a DUI. Even though they didn't give you a breathalyser test it would have little to no weight in court. If under the arresting officers discretion you appear to be a disruption to the public you are potentially "guilty", 1 sip or 1 bottle it doesn't really matter. From what I have seen first time offenders with no prior arrest record usually get a slap on the wrist and probation for 6 months to 1 year. Upon successful completion of the probationary period the charges will be dropped. You will still have the arrest record though, nothing you can really do about that. Not sure what line of work you plan on going into/or are in but its defiantly something that will follow you.

Some things to consider. The prosecutor needs to effectively establish that you meet all the necessary criteria as defined in the code, if you don't then its a no go. Where exactly did the arrest happen, if it wasn't in a public place a good attorney will instantly be able to play the private venue card and get the whole thing wiped real quick. Most attorneys have no ***** and don't want to go to trial. It sucks man, cops **** me off. I have a friends sister who's and attorney in Richmond, I will hit him up tonight when I get home from work to find out who to use down there.

If anyone wants to start up a fund for me to go to law school, upon Graduation I would gladly represent all those in the Mid-A for free lol.

Last edited by djParis; 01-29-2008 at 09:36 AM.
Old 01-29-2008 | 09:25 AM
widebody350

I want to to do business law probably and it was in front of the Lil Wayne concert so unfortunately it was definately a public place. Well by those terms I'm guilty, haha. It won't affect law school or anything else really so no worries. I just hope they don't make me go to an alchohol class or suspend my license, but seeing as how I'm 15 days away from being 21 I doubt they'll be too harsh on me. I was thinking about saying that I'm going back to TX so that they don't hit me with that other bs.
Old 01-29-2008 | 11:16 AM
Eric the Ricer
Banned

Oh damn you're underage? I'm not sure how the 15 days to being 21 will hold up, they might spin that and say something like "you're too irresponsible to wait 2 weeks?" Best of luck to you man. I got snatched up running from a party one time. Ended up letting me go, but I was scared as hell for about 30 minutes. I was DEP already, and it would have ruined any chance in getting in to the Air Force.

Hopefully they will take it easy on you.
Old 01-30-2008 | 05:50 AM
widebody350

$50 fine
Old 01-30-2008 | 05:54 AM
Eric the Ricer
Banned

Nice! What lawyer did you end up with?
Old 01-30-2008 | 06:27 AM
widebody350

Originally Posted by Eric the Ricer
Nice! What lawyer did you end up with?
haha myself man. I was like hell yea DAs will actually talk to you down south f*ck FFX haha

Quick Reply: Lawyers in Richmond