Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Skateboarders assaulted by Harbor Police

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 08:31 AM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Skateboarders assaulted by Harbor Police

Anyone see the news today? some big fat cop ba$tard tackled, pushed, and screamed at some teenage kids for carrying skateboards near the inner harbor!

you can watch the video on youtube

I am personally writting a letter to his department, I hope he is suspended immediately without pay. Ultimately I hope he loses his job, and has to work in the mall at a cell phone stand for the rest of his life.

scroll down for links, post your thoughts. And remember these were kids, and it was unprovoked.

Originally Posted by fairladyinit

Last edited by DROPPEDIT2WCE; 02-12-2008 at 09:09 AM.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:35 AM
Driven1
Professional

Link? Im a lazy a$$ fool.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:39 AM
Sean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Driven1
Link? Im a lazy a$$ fool.

http://www.officer.com/online/articl...ion=5&id=40154
Old 02-12-2008, 08:40 AM
Eric the Ricer
Banned

God I hated cops/security guards like that. Only when they would yell and scream excessively, for NO reason at all, is when I would get pissy and destructive
Old 02-12-2008, 08:43 AM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

I can't use youtube at work guys so until 5:30ish your on your own!

www.wjz.com is the station I saw this on at 5:45am today, totaly uncalled for and very unprofessional. Skaters and BMX'ers downtown have every right to be there. I know alot of people down that way, and bikes and skateboards are thier transportation PERIOD. Foreign countries build parks for athletes and the US shun's them, this kind of thing make me embarassed to be an American.

Last edited by DROPPEDIT2WCE; 02-12-2008 at 08:50 AM.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:47 AM
phreaktor
¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

Things 10 times worse that some punk *** kids getting yelled at happen at the hands of cops everyday. Pussification ftl.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:50 AM
Driven1
Professional

That cop had absolutely NO reason to do anything he did in that video. If he wanted respect then maybe he should've talked and acted like he deserved it. I have no respect for cops who take that stance and act that way. Their friggin kids and YOU are an officer of the law, not their parents so act like it.

I hope he gets his A$$ sued and loses his job. If someone touched my child like that they would have so much $hit to deal with it wouldn't even be funny.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:51 AM
Bolaz

wheres the link for the video?
Old 02-12-2008, 08:52 AM
fairladyinit

Did you hear at the very end? The cop says "If I find myself on yout....." and then it cuts off. If it was my kid, I'd sue the **** out of him.

Last edited by fairladyinit; 02-12-2008 at 08:57 AM.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:52 AM
fairladyinit

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kBeB81PPlng
Old 02-12-2008, 08:55 AM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

Originally Posted by phreaktor
Things 10 times worse that some punk *** kids getting yelled at happen at the hands of cops everyday. Pussification ftl.
NJ FTL, let some power trip A-hole do that to your kids for no reason see how you like it. In that area there are kids everyday. The National aquarium is right there as well as some historic tall ships, and other attractions. His actions were total BS, anyone from this area that has been to the inner harbor knows how it is there and understands thats just plain wrong.

Last edited by DROPPEDIT2WCE; 02-12-2008 at 08:59 AM.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:55 AM
Sean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can't back the cop up this time. It's not defensible in my opinion.

Pleople should find out where the cop lives, his number, his work Email address and harass the **** out of him.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:56 AM
Eric the Ricer
Banned

I'm sure you'd say the same thing if that was your kid in the video.

I agree with Robbie, I HATE cops with that attitude. I have numerous friends in the Alexandria Police Department, and know that they would never do something like this. I respect ALL cops, it takes a lot for them to do what they do, but when something like this comes up, that respect is lost. I'm sure this guy had a bad day or something, and just snapped. Still though, does not justify his actions. L
Old 02-12-2008, 08:58 AM
THE_SCHROED

I love how at the end he says "Is that camera on? I better not find myself on..."
Old 02-12-2008, 09:03 AM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

BTW I am a skater myself and I have skated for almost 15 years, I have never once had anything even remotely close to this happen to me anywhere. I have skated In Paris, Brussels, Barcelona, Madrid, and Valencia. None were competitions or anything just on trips and vacations, I find it relaxing. Most of the time people stopped to watch and seemed to enjoy it (in foreign countries) in the US it's considered a nuisance by the masses.

Last edited by DROPPEDIT2WCE; 02-12-2008 at 09:08 AM.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:05 AM
Bolaz

If that was my kid and i see that video i will hunt that muthefswkr down and beat the living shawt out of him
Old 02-12-2008, 09:07 AM
Eric the Ricer
Banned

Originally Posted by DROPPEDIT2WCE
BTW I am a skater myself and I have skated for almost 15 years, I have never once had anything even remotely close to this happen to me anywhere. I have skated In Paris, Brussels, Barcelona, Madrid, and Valencia. None were competitions or anything just on trips and vacations. Most of the time people stopped to watch and seemed to enjoy it (in foreign countries) in the US it's considered a nuisance by the masses.
+1 on skating. I skated for about five years, the last of those five were more on and off, depending on how much ball I was playing. I lived on Fort Belvoir most of the time, back before they had a skate park. Weekends were always fun, because there were decent places to skate on base. But once an MP rolled up, you ran. Daddy is a Colonel doesn't work on those guys LOL.

Sometimes they were cool, sometimes they weren't, just depends on who you got. I miss it sometimes though, like the other night when we were at Starbucks, and the kids were rolling around on boards, I just wanted to ****** one and ride off.

How ricer would this be, a custom skate board rack in the hatch??
Old 02-12-2008, 09:09 AM
fairladyinit

BTW I am a skater myself and I have skated for almost 15 years, I have never once had anything even remotely close to this happen to me anywhere. I have skated In Paris, Brussels, Barcelona, Madrid, and Valencia. None were competitions or anything just on trips and vacations, I find it relaxing. Most of the time people stopped to watch and seemed to enjoy it (in foreign countries) in the US it's considered a nuisance by the masses.
I too am a skater. I've skated for the past 12 years.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:11 AM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

The international scene is where it's at bro! So relaxed!
Old 02-12-2008, 09:11 AM
.steeeeZ33.
@ J&D auto

. barcelona FTW.

Quick Reply: Skateboarders assaulted by Harbor Police