Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Fast Intentions intimidator/ AAM plenum spacer

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008 | 12:23 PM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

I wasn't aware my exhaust was crooked... hmmm, and you brought up the post count first.... CHRIST WHO CARES

Last edited by DROPPEDIT2WCE; 03-25-2008 at 12:29 PM.
Old 03-25-2008 | 12:29 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner
Premier Member

She sold it 2 weeks ago, get over it! Dont get your panties in a bunch when I share experiences and post truth. You are one of the most hard headed guys on the forums, thats not a bad thing to be, except when your wrong most of the time....
Old 03-25-2008 | 12:52 PM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

I dont know man, I really dont. this has gone too far as usual with us over a g@d d@mn exhaust. I like mine for my own personal reasons and would never buy a FI for other personal reasons. If a forum is a place to share knowledge and opinions then why must mine be called out and ruled invalid. I'm not making a technical evaluation or a BS claim on this product (never mentioned quailty, fittment, or cust. service) just stating my opinion as honestly as possible. I'm an honest guy, I'm not here to purposely **** off anyone or step on any toes so nothing I say should be taken personaly.

maybe some parts on my car aren't the best bang for the buck, but to me they are. I shopped got deals and spent within MY budget for MY car thats all.
Old 03-25-2008 | 01:03 PM
Pun1sh3RZ

sorry I lied, this is what I really subscribed for
Old 03-25-2008 | 01:07 PM
DROPPEDIT2WCE
Banned

Originally Posted by Pun1sh3RZ
sorry I lied, this is what I really subscribed for
summ'a b!tch I knew it
Old 03-25-2008 | 03:02 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Take it easy yall its just an exhaust.But i do think the fi exhaust is sweet and i am thinking about getting the dominator 3".
Old 03-25-2008 | 04:39 PM
.steeeeZ33.
@ J&D auto

Old 03-25-2008 | 04:41 PM
SC 350Z

Old 03-25-2008 | 05:40 PM
Akabir47

Originally Posted by DROPPEDIT2WCE
I dont know man, I really dont. this has gone too far as usual with us over a g@d d@mn exhaust. I like mine for my own personal reasons and would never buy a FI for other personal reasons. If a forum is a place to share knowledge and opinions then why must mine be called out and ruled invalid. I'm not making a technical evaluation or a BS claim on this product (never mentioned quailty, fittment, or cust. service) just stating my opinion as honestly as possible. I'm an honest guy, I'm not here to purposely **** off anyone or step on any toes so nothing I say should be taken personaly.

maybe some parts on my car aren't the best bang for the buck, but to me they are. I shopped got deals and spent within MY budget for MY car thats all.
The post was about FI and tp's not weight. So your opinion is worthless.
Old 03-25-2008 | 05:42 PM
Akabir47

Originally Posted by Alberto
What exhaust do you run?

I have installed the following:

*Fast Intentions TD
*Injen TD
*Nismo
*APS TD
*SFR TD
*JIC Titanium 3" Single
*AAM 3" Single

Out of all the systems, the Fast Intentions fit the best, and had the nicest gaskets and hardware Ive seen. Your comment is only spoken from lack of experience, you couldnt be more wrong. Many companies use different brand resonators and mufflers. Vibrant mufflers are nice, AAM uses $80 mufflers on a $1000+ system you'd be surprised if you really knew the costs of the mufflers vs the prices of the systems. Also, not sure if you know but most TD exhaust systems are lighter than the stock heavy OEM exhaust. My Injen TD was much lighter than factory, and I wouldnt be susprised if the FI is also. The only system heavier than stock that I know if is the Stillen TD, and we all know Stillen sucks.
Damn it, who shook the magic 8 ball again!
Old 03-25-2008 | 05:48 PM
Eric the Ricer
Banned

Originally Posted by Akabir47
The post was about FI and tp's not weight. So your opinion is worthless.
Well then maybe you should have posted in the Exhaust section, you would probably have gotten straight Exhaust answers.

Don't complain about people's OPINIONS in a general forum.
Old 03-25-2008 | 05:55 PM
.steeeeZ33.
@ J&D auto

I Think That All Exhausts That Arent Titanium Tipped Are Bad and at least 5 inches in diameter is gay! GAY GAY GAY!
Old 03-25-2008 | 06:01 PM
Akabir47

Originally Posted by Eric the Ricer
Well then maybe you should have posted in the Exhaust section, you would probably have gotten straight Exhaust answers.

Don't complain about people's OPINIONS in a general forum.
The reason I posted in the MID-A is because I was hoping that someone local would be running this setup and would be willing to meet up so I could check it out.
Old 03-25-2008 | 06:02 PM
Akabir47

Originally Posted by .steeeeZ33.
I Think That All Exhausts That Arent Titanium Tipped Are Bad and at least 5 inches in diameter is gay! GAY GAY GAY!
Say what you want but comming from a JIC non-res single I love the sleeper look of this exhaust, keeps the cops of my tail end.
Old 03-25-2008 | 06:03 PM
Eric the Ricer
Banned

The reason I posted in the MID-A is because I was hoping that someone local would be running this setup and would be willing to meet up so I could check it out.
Thats completely understandable, I've done the same thing. I am just pointing out the fact that you shouldn't be saying one's opinion is worthless. Just because he doesn't agree with somebody else doesn't make him wrong.

Unless that other person is ALWAYS right of course....
Old 03-25-2008 | 06:04 PM
.steeeeZ33.
@ J&D auto

Say what you want but comming from a JIC non-res single I love the sleeper look of this exhaust, keeps the cops of my tail end.
yea man ur exhaust sounds liek tities! are u still trying to get rid of it bent?
Old 03-25-2008 | 06:07 PM
Akabir47

Originally Posted by .steeeeZ33.
yea man ur exhaust sounds liek tities! are u still trying to get rid of it bent?
Sold
Old 03-25-2008 | 06:11 PM
Akabir47

Thats completely understandable, I've done the same thing. I am just pointing out the fact that you shouldn't be saying one's opinion is worthless. Just because he doesn't agree with somebody else doesn't make him wrong.

Unless that other person is ALWAYS right of course....
Considering the post had nothing to do with his opinion and his general bashing of the product I would say it was worthless. Now if I had asked for members opinions of the exhaust in general then maybe it would have had some value to those that know nothing of this exhausts kick azz factor.
Old 03-25-2008 | 06:18 PM
Eric the Ricer
Banned

Considering the post had nothing to do with his opinion and his general bashing of the product I would say it was worthless. Now if I had asked for members opinions of the exhaust in general then maybe it would have had some value to those that know nothing of this exhausts kick azz factor.
Thats the thing, you posted in a general area. There is no specifics here, so basically any opinion matters. No opinions are worthless.
Old 03-25-2008 | 06:20 PM
Akabir47

Thats the thing, you posted in a general area. There is no specifics here, so basically any opinion matters. No opinions are worthless.
Alright Ill give it 2 cents!

Quick Reply: Fast Intentions intimidator/ AAM plenum spacer