Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Moving. Need some suggestions VA ppl.

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2008 | 02:43 PM
MDHRZ

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL
IT Security FTW!

check out a place called Shirlington..its in between Glebe and Kings St on I395.... if you have a little money check the Arlington, Clarendon area...but its not cheap...old town is pricey also.

There are plenty of places on Kings Street that are sweet, but you will have to catch the bus or drive to the metro.

i dont do metro, so when I drove to work (now I walk a football field to get there) I opted not to used Metro...dont like public germs....lol

Shirlington is an AWESOME area though...plenty of bars and places to eat out side and its not over crowded like some of the areas above.
Yea I just went to a restaurant on King Street yesterday. It seemed like A LOT of old people only lived there. Only saw about 3 or 4 attractive ladies and that was it (then again it was only 12pm). Haven't heard much about Shirlington but I'll def check it out.
Old 07-21-2008 | 02:47 PM
MDHRZ

Originally Posted by ZRuggernDC
I just rented a house in Falls Church, near Baileys Crossroads. Two car garage Huge house, Huge, Will be posting a feeler for a get together when I am settled into the place.

My suggestion, for as much money as these apartments go for around here you could get a house for the same price and not have to worry about annoying next door neighbors everytime you crank up your xbox.

I lived on Cap Hill (NE), prior to moving to Falls Church, Nice places there, no garage though. There are some really nice apartments on Columbia Pike that have garage parking.

Dont know if that helps but good luck. By the way I found the house I am renting in like 6 days. Pretty easy.
2 car garage + crankin up the xbox = SOLD! haha....How's the commute to DC? Any bars/places to eat near by?
Old 07-21-2008 | 03:25 PM
Eric the Ricer
Banned

On my nights off, if I'm not out, I'm playing Xbox with my clan. I have been known to yell rather loudly. The sound from my TV doesn't cause a problem, because I wear one of these bad boys...

That and I can hear any and everything that happens on the map LOL