Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

sad face....function tuned....

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008 | 08:47 PM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by greddyturb0
i am saving up for a new clutch cuz the more i push it the more its starting to slip, so going boosted you gotta cover alot of other parts before you can shoot for a big number.
and the quick sand starts....

I dont have enough power to worry about a new clutch...OEM supports just under 400 wheel...

then you need a stailess clutch line, bigger injectors, fuel return...another tune... bigger radiator, cooler thermostat, etc, etc....

im sinking im sinking...lol

Out the box kits with low torque FTW!
Old 09-16-2008 | 03:53 AM
bigslim350Z

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL
and the quick sand starts....

I dont have enough power to worry about a new clutch...OEM supports just under 400 wheel...

then you need a stailess clutch line, bigger injectors, fuel return...another tune... bigger radiator, cooler thermostat, etc, etc....

im sinking im sinking...lol

Out the box kits with low torque FTW!
When I was supercharged, the OEM clutch didn't last too long on my car. After some spirited driving, a few pulls on the street and some runs at the track it finally gave out. Dave had some ammusing commentary about it's condition when he pulled it to install my new clutch.

Corey, you might want to consider the JWT clutch and flywheel, they have held up well to FI on my car so far and the feel is practically stock.
Old 09-16-2008 | 04:28 AM
ZRuggernDC

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL
daam bro thats like 10 days before our due date...but let me get a rain check...that would be awesome!
finally someone that actually drives their boosted beast!
What... We'll see after the babys born and your sleepy and you get a pass for an evening (if that is) who drives their boosted beast. . . . . . . .

Same commuter parking lot though, and I guarentee I can easily walk around that one truck....