Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

abui01, they need you (and some other) at Nasioc

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 05:17 PM
KAT_Ayanami

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default abui01, they need you (and some other) at Nasioc

It looks like they need you and some other users at Nasioc to discuss the Rockville-Civic-350z Incident.

There:

Originally Posted by JWDWRX
im assuming you are referring f****face listed as abui01 who says and i quote "I don't see why ppl would blame the Z driver. Sure he was dumb for street racing... but in the end... who's retarded enough to fly across a median. You would think it'd be safer to collide into something on the same side of the road... not the other side where cars are COMING AT YOU... very smart. I say that Nunez guy's story is full of crap, it's apparent he was racing too. I know civics are light and all, but it takes a lot to launch one in the air unless you're going a billion miles per hour... which it seemed like he was doing. And then he has the audacity to blame it on someone else! So let's say (for chits n giggles) that he was traveling at the speed limit and the Z guy passed by him at 100+... what are the chances of him catching even ONE letter of a license plate? (let alone 3 letters!) Why would he even look at the license plate in the first place? Hell, if some guy was driving that fast, my eyes would be on the road looking for a good place to dodge his *** instead of his license plate... I call BS! Just trying to make up something to make him sound more innocent when he's the guilty one. The Z driver may be dumb and guilty for street racing, but he's not the one at fault for killing anybody."
wtff..... like i said if i see it i will narc
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1657436
Old 12-17-2008, 05:21 PM
bsurdam
F-UR-ENZO

Old 12-17-2008, 05:48 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow.. they totally ignored the fact that Anh was making a lot of sense regarding to the fact that the Civic was probably racing as well. Seriously... I was driving 60mph in my xB today and this ricer flew by me on MD-29. He was probably going like 90mph? But for the life of me I could not see his license plate. Now someone driving speed limit on Rockville is quick enough to see the first 3 letters when the car's going 100+mph? Especially when you're ******* and panicking? Get real..... I don't mind being called one of the douche.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:51 PM
atomicgoofball
defies gravity

yo who the **** is that JWD guy? Why is he acting like the girl was his daughter or something? I mean seriously, This event was very tragic but going on about narcing, and blaming a Z that we still dont even know exists is ridiculous.

Last edited by atomicgoofball; 12-17-2008 at 05:58 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:54 PM
abui01

^LOL I can tell I'm going to have a fun day @ work 2morrow responding to pure ignorance. HAHHAAH, this is going to be so much fun!!
Old 12-17-2008, 05:56 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Originally Posted by atomicgoofball
yo who the **** is that JWD guy? Why is he acting like the girl was his daughter or something? I mean seriously, This event was very tragic but going our narcing, and blaming a Z that we still dont even know exists is ridiculous.
Seriously... There's still no proof that a Z was actually involved in this. From what I know there's no one single witness other than the Civic and (supposedly his friend that's driving behind him)? Ha... Next time I run into a curb, I'm gonna say a Civic causes me to run into a curb and everyone should be out to catch this civic. His plate number is RXS something something something....
Old 12-17-2008, 06:04 PM
SS728

^Exactly.
The Z was probably made up to cover up their story. Or maybe there was a Z driving.
But the Z did not hit the Camry, the Civic did.
How the hell are the blaming the death of the the driver on the Z?
Just sounds like ******** and a cover to save their asses.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:14 PM
atomicgoofball
defies gravity

ok check this out, i was reading the forum...and the whole thing really does not make sense coming from the civic dude. ok so get this...Didnt initially the civic guy said he was surprised by a upcoming Nissan driving wrecklessly so he had to swurve out of the way??
well on that Nasioc forum, one of the members is on a civic forum with the civic suspect.
THe civic guy posted this:
"thanks again. yes, please be on the look out and report to montgomery police right away if you have any information. the z's black, and windows are tinted. it's an old model, not the one with the led tail lights. i didn't even know where he came from coming from behind when he first cut me. when we were on a stop, i rolled my windows down so i could see him, cuz he really was swerving and cutting everyone's lanes like a maniac even the traffic was busy. but i couldn't see the driver cuz the tint is so dark, kinda like limo. the window was like 2 inches open. i could here his music so loud, too. i know it's not much data, but my friend who was following me behind has a plate description. it's on the news, too. i dont want to give info that i don't know first hand."

this really makes no sense to me because in the article he said he swerved to miss a Nissan driving eratically. But in this quote, it says he got cut off...then they were able to come to a stop! WTF....so obviously he wasnt surprised by a fast nissan coming up...not surprised enough to have to swerve out of the way right?
Also, if they were at a stop..and the Z was driving nuts, maniacally he would try to get the entire license plate and call it in....wouldnt he have been able to get ALL of the license plate rather than just 3 articles? What would stop him from getting it all if he was going for atleast 3? Plus that goes back to before...the car was going so fast he couldnt catch the plate....YALL WERE AT A STOP! YOU SAID IT! if it was that bad and u tried to get the plates..why didnt you call the police at that point rather then speed with the other car??

The guy who knows the suspect also said the car was NOT stock:
"yea well i kno the car. it was a stock si bottom end, a crv (k24a1 head) with stage II cams and valve train along with a jackson racing super charger (jrsc-r), kpro, and bolt-ons"

Who has these mods and has not ran the car or sped of some sort??
you think a civic with these mods, who was able to be at a stop with a Z would not try to test this?? dont tell me "no" because obviosly it was enough power for him to go air borne.

Last edited by atomicgoofball; 12-17-2008 at 06:18 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:21 PM
philude

some intense words there.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:29 PM
350Ricky
I like Rice

im going to register and see what they have to say.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:37 AM
bigslim350Z

I'm looking forward to this, always fun watching someone get owned logically by the rice king.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:56 AM
0jiggy0

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Someone needs to send all his posts to the montgomery police so they can see the obviously covered up lies. Those cops have to be the dumbest mfkers ever. Did they even question him? Im sure under pressure his lies would ocme out if he was stupid enough to contradict himself on a forum.
Old 12-18-2008, 04:22 AM
KAT_Ayanami

Originally Posted by 0jiggy0
Someone needs to send all his posts to the montgomery police so they can see the obviously covered up lies. Those cops have to be the dumbest mfkers ever. Did they even question him? Im sure under pressure his lies would ocme out if he was stupid enough to contradict himself on a forum.
Do you want to edit the part of: "dumbest mfkers" before we send it?
Old 12-18-2008, 04:25 AM
bigslim350Z

dammit....I got through the first page on their forum and afterwards as well as every other time I try to access it there is a message stating "the server is busy"
Old 12-18-2008, 04:47 AM
0jiggy0

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

not this page, the nasioc posts the civic guy made himself
Old 12-18-2008, 05:02 AM
savvy

Since they know some of the plate and the state he was from can't they just run a DMV search? I can't imagine too many black Z's in a certain area with certains numbers with certain mods would come up?
Old 12-18-2008, 06:32 AM
bigslim350Z

nice response on the other forum.

Last edited by bigslim350Z; 12-18-2008 at 06:41 AM.
Old 12-18-2008, 06:58 AM
abui01

Originally Posted by 0jiggy0
not this page, the nasioc posts the civic guy made himself
ShhHh... we want more!!!
Thanx slim, muhahahaha
Old 12-18-2008, 07:15 AM
KAT_Ayanami

Originally Posted by abui01
ShhHh... we want more!!!
Thanx slim, muhahahaha
U shut up ****face
Old 12-18-2008, 08:47 AM
Ex2cinaZ
Destructo Girl

hahahahaha..... of all people, why the hell would they pick on ahn? He doesn't even drive on straight roads!!

Quick Reply: abui01, they need you (and some other) at Nasioc