Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Racial Issue: Mid-A Interracial Couples Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 09:44 AM
gmueip
Hi Kids!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jubes
but in all honesty, most people talk **** because they are jealous, so you should take it as a compliment. I did when I took a stripper to prom, and half of the high school administration knew of it and started talking ****, I just smiled and laid my head on her ****.. HAHAHAHAHAAHAH!
Pics of mentioned stripper?

I know the feeling too, I'm hispanic and date a white girl. Jealous haters FTL
Old 02-03-2009, 09:45 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://people.ucsc.edu/~ktellez/mxcallforwebsite.htm

Correct terms.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:46 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Originally Posted by NX2KDET
Hate to sound like a dick but if you go a couple hundred mile south you might find something that surprises you. Just a thought.
Where do you think they all come too? What do you think SA is known for? LOL.

Wow this forum is so not educated. I am done.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:49 AM
NX2KDET
Cpt. Nauti Raw

Originally Posted by SOLO-350Z

If your done so am I it looks like only one can save us now its time for.........

Old 02-03-2009, 09:50 AM
KManZ
Banned

Ethan, you can date whoever you like, but if you keep meeting outside of the chatroom, what do you expect?

I honestly can't see an issue with interracial couples (I have Korean gf). We're all going to be a weird tan color in a couple generations anyway.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:52 AM
abui01

Ethan, they're just jealous that she's pretty and they don't have her. If she was an ugly ****... do you think they'd even say anything? Probably not. I've dated a ton of beautiful women, the only times people say something is when they want what I have. It's also a way to make themselves feel better about their sorry low-self-esteem selves by talking down about someone.

However, on a side note: I can honestly say that Asians are officially the most racist group of all nationalities! For example: Click Here!

All of the items mentioned are actually 100% accurate. These are actually things people ACTUALLY say! And if you're Viet and understand the actual dialogue, you'll see why this is so damn hilarious because that's exactly how they talk about people of other cultures. Sad but true!
Old 02-03-2009, 09:52 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

I think you're here just for the argument. Now speaking from my personal experience, I worked with mainly "Hispanic" workers who came from Mexico and a small number of "Hispanic" workers that came from Puerto Rico. Yes it is a safe term to call them both "Hispanic". But not ONCE a Mexican coworker was offended because I called him Mexican and a Puerto Rican coworker was offended because I called him Puerto Rican. Now the vice versa could be quite different. I really think your argument here is pointless and completely out of topic.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:04 AM
abui01

If you're going to bash people for not being educated, learn how to educate yourself by knowing how to reference official sources and NOT some college written, poorly coded HTML document from a student of UCSC.

On a side note, why would you come in here and correct someone's grammar, are we in 1st grade? Like WOW... the OP was telling us a story about what happened to him and his girl... and you're going to prance in here like some know-it-all-guru-master and correct him by stating "It's HISPANIC... NOT Mexican!!! ArRrRggh!!"

1. Who gives a crap? Mexican/Hispanic... point is to inform us of racism and what happened... this is not English class.
2. Your point is totally off-topic
3. This is not Texas, you are in the MID-A and everyone here does not live around "Hispanics" so we do not need to "watch out backs" (like you do, LOL) when we type on an internet forum (of all places?) just in case some Hispanic guy happens to be behind us peeping through our windows and calling all his buddies to jump us just because we typed the word "Mexican" instead of "Hispanic" on my350z.com... like WOW, how petty can you get.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:18 AM
C5_vette

Originally Posted by abui01
If you're going to bash people for not being educated, learn how to educate yourself by knowing how to reference official sources and NOT some college written, poorly coded HTML document from a student of UCSC.

On a side note, why would you come in here and correct someone's grammar, are we in 1st grade? Like WOW... the OP was telling us a story about what happened to him and his girl... and you're going to prance in here like some know-it-all-guru-master and correct him by stating "It's HISPANIC... NOT Mexican!!! ArRrRggh!!"

1. Who gives a crap? Mexican/Hispanic... point is to inform us of racism and what happened... this is not English class.
2. Your point is totally off-topic
3. This is not Texas, you are in the MID-A and everyone here does not live around "Hispanics" so we do not need to "watch out backs" (like you do, LOL) when we type on an internet forum (of all places?) just in case some Hispanic guy happens to be behind us peeping through our windows and calling all his buddies to jump us just because we typed the word "Mexican" instead of "Hispanic" on my350z.com... like WOW, how petty can you get.
+1
Old 02-03-2009, 10:20 AM
C5_vette

wow not educated, after you cite some pos source... LOL
Old 02-03-2009, 10:28 AM
KAT_Ayanami

Originally Posted by bb1314
Hmmm... from what my girlfriend told me, she gets a lot of attention from Mexican guys because a lot of them mistake that she's part Latin. Maybe the hate was generated cuz they think I'm with one of their women? It's true though I've never had any racial problems with Mexican people so I was a little shocked myself.
Ok, consulted with my wife and got same answers that what I thought. (you can really see how much I care for you , and I have only seen you twice!)

Ok, here goes my personal opinions:

- You have to be ugly for a hispanic to think that a girl is with you for the money. So, probably, the only thing they said is that you had money because they might have seen your car.

- If she looks white or is white, she WILL call tons of hispanic guys attention.
Hispanic people love white people, so hispanic boys will go for white chicks and hispanic girls will be all over white boys. They will not care that much at all if she looks hispanic....

So, unless she looks like she is TOO MUCH of a girl for you, my idea is that they talked about you two. They drooled about your girl and they envied your car, but I really don't think that race was an issue here other than maybe a comment.

Tell me if I could be right or if I am missing a point somewhere.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:35 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

^
I was driving my xB that day so definitely not because of my car. So either my girl's really hot or I'm really ugly? LOL. Thanks for the consulting. I do agree there is never any racial beef between Hispanic and Asian besides the gangsters in California.

Now back to the other question. Can you consult with your wife and your brother in law that if they get offended when people call them Mexican(When they are actually born and raised in Mexico) instead of Hispanic?
Old 02-03-2009, 10:39 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Originally Posted by C5_vette
wow not educated, after you cite some pos source... LOL
LOL, because I grabbed the first one on google seach, you guys try to throw that at me. Funny. There are others out there.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:44 AM
blasian

This could be the first non-black racially tensioned thread
Old 02-03-2009, 10:46 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Originally Posted by blasian
LOL It was supposed to be an Mid-A exclusive discussion on hatred toward interracial relationship. But now it's turning into a discussion on whether it's appropriate to call a Mexican Mexican.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:49 AM
blasian

Originally Posted by bb1314
LOL It was supposed to be an Mid-A exclusive discussion on hatred toward interracial relationship. But now it's turning into a discussion on whether it's appropriate to call a Mexican Mexican.
Only my350z

Do they disown daughters out there for dating outside of their race?
Old 02-03-2009, 10:50 AM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by blasian
Until you stepped in.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:54 AM
blasian

Originally Posted by iStan
Until you stepped in.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:57 AM
Driven1
Professional

Blasian.....U stealing all the white chicks too!!!!!?????

Old 02-03-2009, 11:02 AM
C5_vette

LOL, because I grabbed the first one on google seach, you guys try to throw that at me. Funny. There are others out there.
thats exactly my point.. standard.. ohhh google search I found something.. it must be credible yaay! Standard, not an ounce of energy put into actual research

That and your argument does not pertain to the point of this thread

GTFO

Last edited by C5_vette; 02-03-2009 at 11:05 AM.

Quick Reply: Racial Issue: Mid-A Interracial Couples Thread